PDA

View Full Version : Bleach_Jump_Festa_2004_Anime_Tour_+_13_Squad_Omake

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 06-29-2005, 02:25 AM
http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/...F803142%5D.avi.torrent (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D_Bleach_Jump_Festa_2004_Anime_Tour__13_ Squad_Omake_%5BDVD%5D%5BAF803142%5D.avi.torrent)

enjoy

Jessper
Wed, 06-29-2005, 02:47 AM
animesuki.com says next to the torrent (contains spoilers), I assume this is meant for anime viewers. Just fyi =)

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-29-2005, 03:42 AM
That Bleach festa, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's a short clip showing all of the most popular Bleach characters in action.
That's where the spoilers come in, because we get to see some moves that haven't been shown in the anime yet.

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 06-29-2005, 03:43 AM
yes the Gotei 13 part which is at the end contains major spoilers so only watch if you want some cool action to be spoiled for you, i liked this one they did the whole Grand Fisher fight over and it's more like how the manga was but still not totally like it still it was done better then in the anime itself, the future looks great for bleach the Gotei 13 part had some amazing art

Assertn
Wed, 06-29-2005, 12:37 PM
without posting any spoilers.....can someone let me know how long i should wait before watching this?

Ryllharu
Wed, 06-29-2005, 01:10 PM
The ground fisher part (Memories in the Rain, also the title of volume 3) we've already seen, this time around it's just more true to the manga. They screwed it up a bit when they first did it, took a lot out of the fight that I had thought was kinda important, and they end of the fight after the Fisher runs off was REALLY messed up compared to its corresponding panels in the manga (which were by far more interesting). Which, they unfortunately still didn't fix.

The Gotei 13 part contains some things from volume 13 (if I remember those parts right), so anywhere from 4-6 eps from now to be safe, depending on the pace of the anime (as eps 38 contains the beginning of volume 13). They don't contain much in the way of actually spoilers, with the exception of an aspect of Bleach that hasn't been mentioned at all yet. (And of which I've no intention of ever speaking about until that time comes.)

You can watch the first 28 minutes or so, just stop at the first set of credits.

Masamune
Wed, 06-29-2005, 06:09 PM
I really enjoyed this jump fiesta, with the redone part of the ground fisher. also the captain part was nice.

Aeon
Wed, 06-29-2005, 09:46 PM
Was the part with Rukia and the 13th captain in the origional Grand Fisher ep? I always wondered what division she was part of and if she was a LT and it was already shown.

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-29-2005, 10:16 PM
Yep, it was. I checked ep 9 myself to be sure.

Honoko
Wed, 06-29-2005, 10:23 PM
i don't think she was ever a lieutenant tho...

anyways, good redo.... and i was expecting more spoilers with the captains actually =P i wanted them to show mooorre

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 06-30-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Was the part with Rukia and the 13th captain in the origional Grand Fisher ep? I always wondered what division she was part of and if she was a LT and it was already shown.

yes it was but you couldn't see the captain in the anime version as well as the manga version, it's part of a flash back that's a lot longer but will be shown a lot further into the anime

kooshi
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:21 PM
This was a good remake. It's MUCH closer to the manga, making it more enjoyable.

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:27 PM
Well saw it, it was good, I really hate Ground Fisher... too bad Ichigo didn't get to kill that bastard.

Best part is the father-son dialogue at the end, it's very moving IMO.
Ukitate (13th squad captain) looks damn cool, and that flashback where someone got ripped to shreds while he and Rukia were watching... I wonder what that was about.
More!

kooshi
Thu, 06-30-2005, 01:55 PM
About the flashback with Rukia, if it was shown here about who was who and what was going on, then it would've had major spoilers later on in the anime. Be patient, hehe.

basey44
Fri, 07-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
without posting any spoilers.....can someone let me know how long i should wait before watching this?

the scene that was in this that happened the latest in the manga happened about 10~15 chapters ago, so i u wanna hold out to see a few scenes in the anime and not in this you got a long while to wait

Astronopolis
Sat, 07-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Well saw it, it was good, I really hate Ground Fisher... too bad Ichigo didn't get to kill that bastard.

Best part is the father-son dialogue at the end, it's very moving IMO.
Ukitate (13th squad captain) looks damn cool, and that flashback where someone got ripped to shreds while he and Rukia were watching... I wonder what that was about.
More!

totally, the father son moment had me crying like a little girl

im kinda new to shounen anime, what is the concept behind this jump fiesta thing? redo an episode and have a little fangasm at the end?i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Edit: pickles are great! and to all you jews, they're kosher! woot woot

TwisT
Sun, 07-03-2005, 05:58 AM
Assertn: If you are reading this (witch at this point you wouldn't because of all the spoilers) don't watch this untill this arc has ended..

EDIT: Basey44 beat me too it i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-03-2005, 06:00 AM
@Astro: The concept behind Jump Festa is that there's a convention thingy that's called, yeah, Jump Festa. There they basically show "new" stuff from random series for example the Naruto festas were sucky 30-40 minute OVAs, while the Bleach one was also an OVA at the time I believe (correct me if I'm wrong but this came out BEFORE the TV series, right?). So there's no "remaking" involved at all.

Astronopolis
Sun, 07-03-2005, 01:32 PM
@Terra: oh i understand. thats really cool, ha now i finally understand why it was labeled 'Jump Fiesta 2004' thanks old chum!

Dezalanel
Sun, 07-03-2005, 04:42 PM
I watched this jump fiesta thing. I did not think it contained major spoilers at all....the only thing it showed really was two captains zanbakutous you have not seen yet in the anime. And they show them for like brief 2 second clips.