PDA

View Full Version : Favorite EA druggy?

Terracosmo
Tue, 06-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Yeah, out of boredom I'm presenting another "what's/who's your favorite?" topic.

Well seeing as they are all dead now we can go ahead and talk shit about them and stuff.
So who did you like the most?

I even added cute comments next to them because I'm such a great guy!
(and no, there's no logic in that statement)

I vote for Shani because he looks great and has one of my all-time favorite gundams.
Also, he has an mp3 player (or whatever it is) and that's always cool.

Tightly behind him is Auel, who fell victim to a very early and unfortunate death.

darkshadow
Tue, 06-28-2005, 10:48 PM
sting, just cause i like chaos that much i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Nai
Tue, 06-28-2005, 10:53 PM
Stellar Loussier. Her childlike behavior combined with her going bat-shit insane every battle due to her excessive fear of death totally won me over. One moment she could be happily dancing and smiling only to next level an entire city while screaming like a maniac. Adorable yet deliciously insane. A lovely mix.

Deamon007
Tue, 06-28-2005, 11:01 PM
Stellar because she was cute and I felt realy sorry for her when Shinn drowned her in a lake but my faforite druggy moment was when Sting got owned by grunts

Terracosmo
Tue, 06-28-2005, 11:02 PM
Drowned her in a lake? Are you kidding?

Nai
Tue, 06-28-2005, 11:12 PM
Scarily enough, I don't think he is.

Cion
Tue, 06-28-2005, 11:32 PM
Heh drowned in a lake, thats a unique point of view of what happened,

Anyway Stellar was fun EA druggy even if she and Destroy was killed
rather fast and easy by Kira, with a little help from Shinn.

PSJ
Wed, 06-29-2005, 12:23 AM
Auel, no doubt. Not that it comes like a suprise or anything tho.

About Shinn drowning Stellar, you're not serious right? If you are that's really scary.

Deblas
Wed, 06-29-2005, 12:39 AM
Dammit Sting. Why'd you have to die?? Now we have no more EA druggies!!

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-29-2005, 12:43 AM
We need more druggies!
If we are lucky, Djibril might have a few more living CPUs up his sleeve for the upcoming battle.
Who knows?

Oh, now Crot has a vote as well. The only one who nobody has voted for yet is Orga.
We shall await the thrilling confusion to this epic poll battle!

Madell
Wed, 06-29-2005, 12:50 AM
I voted for Crot because he's just a lunatic i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif With his freaky screams when he is fighting i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif It just fits him...

chubakka
Wed, 06-29-2005, 12:51 AM
Auel, he seemed to be the most "human" of them all...to me

Vash1306
Wed, 06-29-2005, 01:46 AM
Stellar,just because I like her!

LokeXero
Wed, 06-29-2005, 06:54 AM
I voted Shani but i prefer Calamity as a gundam...

Psyke
Wed, 06-29-2005, 06:59 AM
About Stellar "drowning"...... why did Shinn choose such a final resting place for her in the first place? To remind him/her of their first meeting?

Cion
Wed, 06-29-2005, 07:34 AM
Perhaps so that Zaft couldn't experiment on her, understanding how the extended/pycho people function.

My guess is he wanted her to rest untainted.

masamuneehs
Wed, 06-29-2005, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by: chubakka
Auel, he seemed to be the most "human" of them all...to me

This is also why I voted for Auel. Also, he would talk back to Neo, mess with Stellar's head, always look so disinterested and relaxed and Abyss was friggin cool.

Despite how much of a jerkoff he could be Auel could be both funny, serious and could actually almost remember that one of his comrades was no longer with them after brain-washing.

The EAF druggies from Gundam Seed were all a bit too similair and screamed way too much like rabid dogs for me to actually take a serious liking to.

Psyke
Wed, 06-29-2005, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by: Cion
Perhaps so that Zaft couldn't experiment on her, understanding how the extended/pycho people function.

My guess is he wanted her to rest untainted.

The fish in the lake probably had a good meal i/expressions/devil.gif

Cion
Wed, 06-29-2005, 07:43 AM
I don't think Shinn will think so far ahead ^^

DDBen
Wed, 06-29-2005, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by: Psyke
About Stellar "drowning"...... why did Shinn choose such a final resting place for her in the first place? To remind him/her of their first meeting?

Well you see when Shinn was little he played to much FF7 and decided you know if my girlfriend ever appears to die for absolutely no reason I'll dump the body in a lake to look cool. In Stellars case he just figured that she was close enough to dead to get away with trying it.

--> Do note I don't know weather or not Shinn actually drown Stellar in a lake I simply feel its the best explination considering she died of no explainable wound.

RedX1z
Wed, 06-29-2005, 09:04 AM
Shani Andras, because of his gundam the Forbidden, also his voice was cool compared to anyone elses, it sorta pissed me off at first that he was killed off so easily by Yzak. Oh, one more thing, it's funny how they only show Kuruto going completely insane in the end, like wow, wonder how the others would've looked if they went crazy like that?

PSJ
Wed, 06-29-2005, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by: DDBen

Well you see when Shinn was little he played to much FF7 and decided you know if my girlfriend ever appears to die for absolutely no reason I'll dump the body in a lake to look cool. In Stellars case he just figured that she was close enough to dead to get away with trying it.

--> Do note I don't know weather or not Shinn actually drown Stellar in a lake I simply feel its the best explination considering she died of no explainable wound.

I really hope you're not serious.

Auel is in the lead WOOT!

Cion
Wed, 06-29-2005, 10:50 AM

You don't have to have a wound to die. She could have died from the shockwave of the explosion,
that would very likely cause mayor damage to internal organs. Internal damage doesn't show.

DDBen
Wed, 06-29-2005, 12:57 PM
You don't have to have a wound to die. She could have died from the shockwave of the explosion,
that would very likely cause mayor damage to internal organs. Internal damage doesn't show.

anything like that would have been represented by her coughing up blood as is done most of the time with internal injuries so yes I expect some sort of indication how a important character dies.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Wed, 06-29-2005, 01:06 PM

anything like that would have been represented by her coughing up blood as is done most of the time with internal injuries so yes I expect some sort of indication how a important character dies.

stellar sinked down, if ur dead then u sink, if ur not then u float, that's the rule for dead ppl it's a proven fact

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 06-29-2005, 01:20 PM
I voted for Sting because he is always calm unlike all the other nutcases.

DDBen
Wed, 06-29-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
stellar sinked down, if ur dead then u sink, if ur not then u float, that's the rule for dead ppl it's a proven fact

considering the shards of metal in her suit and her raising her arms its possible she was simply to weighted down to float and unconcious i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I'm not saying she was alive just that it was a poorly explained death. Also remember Stellar can't swim and even if she was alive Shinn in his sick twisted mind would have figured she would just be disected if he brought her back to the minerva again and she would die painfully if he ran off with her so his only option to give her piece was to let her drown while unconcious.

I don't actually believe this I just think its mildly plauseable and a more fitting sollution as she didn't die of anything really.

Deblas
Wed, 06-29-2005, 03:09 PM
She died due to dramatic responses in GSD.

PSJ
Wed, 06-29-2005, 03:46 PM

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL

considering the shards of metal in her suit and her raising her arms its possible she was simply to weighted down to float and unconcious I'm not saying she was alive just that it was a poorly explained death. Also remember Stellar can't swim and even if she was alive Shinn in his sick twisted mind would have figured she would just be disected if he brought her back to the minerva again and she would die painfully if he ran off with her so his only option to give her piece was to let her drown while unconcious.

I don't actually believe this I just think its mildly plauseable and a more fitting sollution as she didn't die of anything really.

That's so much bullshit it isn't even funny.

Deblas
Wed, 06-29-2005, 03:51 PM
Her heart gave out cause she was so scared of dying??

Nyro
Wed, 06-29-2005, 05:20 PM
Yeah, I think it was a mental anguish death. Her physical condition seemed pretty okay. Other then the Shrapnel that Shinn himself tossed into her.

Oh, I voted for Auel as well, he was the most down to eath extended.

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-29-2005, 05:31 PM
First off, don't turn this topic into another Stellar/Shinn whatever discussion.

Second off, to whoever concerned, just shut up and accept the fact that Stellar wasn't drowned... what kind of idiocy is that?
I'm so damn tired of your anti-Shinn elitism. Grow up!

Third off, Shani in the lead woo!

Deblas
Wed, 06-29-2005, 06:36 PM
Shani is in the lead cause of one vote. COME ON PEOPLE, VOTE FOR AUEL!!!!

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Wed, 06-29-2005, 08:41 PM
i vote for auel, he's a really cool extended and i like his evil laugh when he's having too much fun killing ppl, and his abyss gundam rulez

DDBen
Wed, 06-29-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
First off, don't turn this topic into another Stellar/Shinn whatever discussion.

Second off, to whoever concerned, just shut up and accept the fact that Stellar wasn't drowned... what kind of idiocy is that?
I'm so damn tired of your anti-Shinn elitism. Grow up!

Third off, Shani in the lead woo!

If I could even picture Shani in my head she might have had a mild chance of getting my vote instead I personally voted for Auel unless.

Also note how Stellar died is a important factor in weather or not you like her character atleast towards me placing my vote I wasn't posting to induce Shinn hate but more of point out how stupid her death scene was which lowers her status.

Eurasian
Wed, 06-29-2005, 09:01 PM
I voted for Stellar despite Terra's convincing argument to vote for Shani >_>

Digitalgirl
Wed, 06-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Stellar! yeah...next would be Auel.

Roko
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:00 AM
Tie between Auel and Sting. Sting because he just seems that much more sane compared to the others, and he's always calm. Auel because you gotta love his evil laughs when he kills people.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:48 AM
woohoo! auel's in the lead, c'mon ppl vote for auel!! u know u love his evil laugh!!

cybercoin
Thu, 06-30-2005, 04:40 AM
Auel rules....but....Stellar is just cute ^.^

Motteh
Thu, 06-30-2005, 05:53 AM
Shani without a doubt
Forbidden (that was his suit right?) was absolutely great
plus his attitude was classic
i even liked his voice, because even when he was pissed off he sounded mellow i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-30-2005, 08:36 AM
Indeed, Shani had the same voice all the time which provides his essential "I seriously don't give a flying fuck about this as long as my MP3 player's batteries don't run out" attitude.

PSJ
Thu, 06-30-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by: cybercoin
Auel rules....but....Stellar is just cute ^.^

No she's not.

She's psycho and you know it.

Auel in the lead once again WOO!

Guardian_2000
Thu, 06-30-2005, 10:02 AM
I voted Sting cause I want to see him come back and kick some ass. Hes the only one not to get a confirmed death.

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-30-2005, 10:59 AM
When people think that Sting actually might have survived that, you know that the Gundam Seed directors has failed with some crucial parts when it comes to killing characters.

I mean seriously, I've seen people write essays saying that even Auel might have survived.

It's fucked up.

Madell
Thu, 06-30-2005, 11:30 AM
Yeah, out of boredom I'm presenting another "what's/who's your favorite?" topic.

Well seeing as they are all dead now we can go ahead and talk shit about them and stuff.
So who did you like the most?

I even added cute comments next to them because I'm such a great guy!
(and no, there's no logic in that statement)

I vote for Shani because he looks great and has one of my all-time favorite gundams.
Also, he has an mp3 player (or whatever it is) and that's always cool.

Tightly behind him is Auel, who fell victim to a very early and unfortunate death.

What so cool about aa mp3 player ? It's so '01...i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif just kidding

Guardian_2000
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:22 PM
I use my PSP as a mp3 player. Does that get considered cool? Its not as big as my Nuvo but its still nice. Well hes the only druggy that I've been curious about. They showed the others dieing. Auel actually got shown dieing. Stellar was shown dead and sinking to the watery grave. All we get from Sting is the body cut in half of Chaos. He could of gotten out as he was shot. But he just seemed to be the most interesting and of the pilots he was probably the more skilled having been sort of the leader. Auel was okay just too much of a kid to me.

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:35 PM
Don't get me wrong though I wouldn't mind seeing Sting coming back, but it's very unlikely, especially now that Mwu/Neo has ended up on the Archangel.
I also see Sting as sort of the "leader" of the trio, and it was especially weird when he died because he was established as the overall best pilot of the three too.
Granted, murasames are strong suits (or so I hear), but a gundam getting shot down by grunts isn't the most .. uhh.. "professional" way of dying.

RedX1z
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:39 PM
You have to admit, the new drugged pilots aren't better than the old ones. you have one that keeps bitching about how she is going to die all the time, then you have another one who is just plain and normal like Oruga, yeah, you know who I'm talking about, Sting. Auel is the only one worthy of getting votes. Besides, the new gundams are whack(Except Abyss), how do you expect those new ones to take on the old ones if they were alive?

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:45 PM
Yeah exactly, the similarities between the new and old druggie trio are astonishing, almost like it's pre-determined that you need one of each.

Except Crot became female and the main char's love interest.
But aside from that, very similar.

RedX1z
Thu, 06-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Oruga - Sting
Shani - Auel
Kuruto - Stellar

Smart guy, cool guy, crazy guy. Yeah, basically the same types of people. I don't know if it's just me, but the Forbidden and Abyss seem to be similar in some way, guess I'm just seeing things, eh?

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-30-2005, 01:36 PM
You aren't, there are similarities, especially in the .. uhh... I don't know actually. But you aren't the only one!

RedX1z
Thu, 06-30-2005, 04:03 PM
Cool, so, I'm not the only one, to bad, least the old pilots didn't get owned by rookies, they were owned by Yzak, Dearka, and last, but not least, ATHRUN!

PSJ
Thu, 06-30-2005, 06:49 PM
Who of the New druggies got owned by a rookie?

Auel was defeated by Shinn which kinda dropped his rookie status somewhere inbetween ep 1 and Auel's kill.
Stellar was killed by Kira which is as far from a rookie you can come i guess.
Sting was killed by three murasames, those pilots were definitly not rookies.

RedX1z
Thu, 06-30-2005, 07:03 PM
Haha, my mistake, although, getting owned by those things are more humilating than Athrun, Yzak, and Dearka. I'm just trying to prove my point that the old druggies are better than the new.

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-30-2005, 07:03 PM
He just means that compared to Yzak, everybody else are rookies. Probably. Hopefully. ...

RedX1z
Thu, 06-30-2005, 07:17 PM
I guess you can say that, comes close to what I was trying to say, I guess.

Splash!
Thu, 06-30-2005, 08:13 PM
honestly i was expecting the GSD trio to be much better handled than those in GS. But i was wrong the only difference was that they were around much more than the ones in GS. Otherwise, they didn make much of an impact on the storyline. Well Stellar yeah, but very poorly handled. Actually in someways, the ones in GS were actually made more of an impact as the showed in the ending which was the most critical part of the series.

As for whos better than the rest, it has to be Shani

Aeon
Thu, 06-30-2005, 08:27 PM
I mean seriously, I've seen people write essays saying that even Auel might have survived.

I have to admit that I thought Auel survived, I thought I heard them say that they received a distress call from Abyss the ep he blew up. Anyways I pick Steller.

Motteh
Fri, 07-01-2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon

I have to admit that I thought Auel survived, I thought I heard them say that they received a distress call from Abyss the ep he blew up. Anyways I pick Steller.
you're partially right about Auel, i believe they said they received an (automated) distress beacon
but i'd have to rewatch that part to be sure

Indeed, Shani had the same voice all the time which provides his essential "I seriously don't give a flying fuck about this as long as my MP3 player's batteries don't run out" attitude.
my point but much shorter in words i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

darkshadow
Fri, 07-01-2005, 10:32 AM
ack no1 likes sting!! >_<!

aeon your sig....i like it, which anime i/expressions/rolleye.gif

PSJ
Fri, 07-01-2005, 11:17 AM
That's from Ikkitousen, one of the worst shows you can find.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-01-2005, 01:14 PM
That distress thingy was just an automated "effect" that was automatically sent out so they could salvage the remains of the Abyss.

RedX1z
Fri, 07-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Yeah, no way in hell did Auel survive. Though, it's funny how Auel and Shani died the same way by taking a beam saber right into the cockpit, only difference was Auel got killed by a spear or whatever you call it. It's funny how they made those two so alike and I don't know why I'm realizing this now, so, don't ask.

Aramis
Fri, 07-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Auel...I like his taunts. And the way he put Stellar in place. And that he went down quietly against an actually superior pilot.
I didn't like the first 3 at all, they just had no character. Just...a bunch of sick ass druggies.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 07-01-2005, 02:26 PM
wow it's been like 2 days and stellar and auel r still tied

blueshine_shattered
Fri, 07-01-2005, 11:23 PM
I think it is my fault, it has been that way ever since I boted! ^.^;

blueshine_shattered
Fri, 07-01-2005, 11:26 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhh, it is voted****! SPELLING ERROR!

SORRY mV^.^Vmi/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Don't double post, use the edit function.

GotWoot Moderator

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sat, 07-02-2005, 02:22 AM
o nooo, shani is catching up!! c'mon ppls vote for auel!

Wi|DdR!v3
Sat, 07-02-2005, 07:52 AM
auel's cool attitude is distinctive amongst other druggies. the ones from previous series are lyk crazy jap style gansters when they fight.
even bag's neo on his piloting skilz (dun remember which ep)

RedX1z
Sat, 07-02-2005, 08:41 AM
I sense a comeback for Shani!

EDIT:And yet, the polls aren't moving..

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-02-2005, 08:43 AM
Auel is now in the lead! Of course he is not as divine as Shani, but at least I'd rather see him as #1 than Stellar Loser. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

RedX1z
Sat, 07-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Hey, what can I say? you're right, though, "He got lucky" is better than "I don't want to die!".

Mae
Sat, 07-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Definately Auel. He was the only one who seemed like he had anything resembling a sense of humor, and he looked stylish cruising around in that car. Oh, and his flipping-out scene was cool.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sun, 07-03-2005, 03:37 AM
yahoo auel's up by 2!!! my influencial power is as good as dullindal's =P

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-03-2005, 03:49 AM
All of you NEED to read this:

http://www.living-cpu.net/info/s-vs-sd.html

This will prove why thou shalth voteth for Shani!

Motteh
Sun, 07-03-2005, 07:16 AM
All of you NEED to read this:

http://www.living-cpu.net/info/s-vs-sd.html

This will prove why thou shalth voteth for Shani!
i always knew i made the right choice
as they say "he DOES have a scythe" i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mite Gai
Sun, 07-03-2005, 09:36 AM
lol, I voted Shani way back, but now he is losing, WHATS UP WITH THAT? Come on people Shani is awesome, vote for him!

RoninChaos
Mon, 07-04-2005, 02:18 AM
The three new druggies suck and they all deserved to die. Stellar was the one that needed to die the most. Her consistent whining and moaning reached critical mass when she was piloting Destroy Gundam.

masamuneehs
Tue, 07-05-2005, 06:49 PM
I never really saw any thing resembling a personality from the three Seed druggies.... I do give them props for tkaing on Kira and Athrun's Nuked up Gundams and doing decently, but I also remember that Yzak in that POS Duel managed to kill 2 of them at Yachin.... Also, those idiots actually fought against each other in battle! How much more barbaric can you get? They also just yelled these one liners all the time and really reminded me of rabid dogs more than people....

Perhaps I am being unfair, perhaps I need to rewatch the end of Seed again. But I will say that the three Seed original druggies were on the same level of retardedness that Stellar is. They all just scream alot and attack all around them like berserk maniacs. That being said, I wish I could double vote so Auel can get the rightful asswhooping over all the others that he deserves.

Shani? Sure he had a scythe. But I can't remember a damn thing about him other than that, and I haven't seen too many people say much in favor of him except for the scythe thing (this is an exaggeration, but it still largely sticks) Well. I'm sure Terra or some other crazy person will come along and try to argue with me on this....

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Well, you are absolutely right!

But it's exactly those one-liners and insanity that makes people like them, for some god forsaken reason.
And Shani's scythe of course.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Thu, 07-07-2005, 04:43 PM
i think auel pretty much won this

Motteh
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Auel may be favorite but you all know Shani is the coolest i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
(i just hope he, i assume it's a he i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, will get another vote so that ridiculous tie with Stellar can be broken, although in alphabetical order he has beaten Stellar i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif)

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 07-08-2005, 01:16 AM
yea shani should be second, he's pretty kool with that mp3 player and that wacked-out voice =P

PSJ
Fri, 07-08-2005, 06:42 AM
*cough*Terra-wannabe's*cough*

Auel is winning this Hell yea!

Chris_Xion
Fri, 07-08-2005, 12:52 PM
I'm a new guy here.Saw GS n GSD.I'd definitely vote for Shani coz his MS was so cool wif deflectors n scythe.Stellar has so limited IQ i'd say she DID not deserved to pilot Gaia n Destroy.Andrew is better in Gaia.

cybercoin
Fri, 07-08-2005, 01:26 PM
But Stellar had teh boobs and none of the others had that.

There. Enough said.

XD

Motteh
Fri, 07-08-2005, 05:37 PM

There. Enough said.

XDgo watch hentai instead of anime <_<

bigdaddy843
Sat, 07-09-2005, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by: Motteh

There. Enough said.

XDgo watch hentai instead of anime <_<

some how, boobs do not mean or have any connotations with hentai. It's the simple fact that she's the only gal around in the druggy club. And besides, she's the most kawaii (cute) among the lot, she got my vote

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sat, 07-09-2005, 12:23 AM
NOOOOOOO u freaking tied shani and stellar again!!!!

john_doe_107
Sat, 07-09-2005, 01:43 AM
sting!
he's the most normal amongst all the ea druggies
plus chaos is so wicked
why did they have to destroy it anyway?

Motteh
Sun, 07-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by: darkshadow
sting, just cause i like chaos that much aha, so you cheated and voted 2 times (please tell me how i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-11-2005, 03:04 AM
I bet all of you would if you could change your votes and pick Sting instead after his awesome display of power in ep 38.

"My..."

PSJ
Mon, 07-11-2005, 03:49 AM
Of course! Hearing Sting say "My..." is as close you can get to god.

john_doe_107
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:37 AM
i want them to rebuild chaos..but with a blue colour scheme..nice

sting! too bad his choice of clothing is really poor.. i mean what kind of guy wears a girl's top anyway?

ChaosK
Mon, 07-11-2005, 04:02 PM
yeah terra some of your comments no longer make sense...well probably just that 1. hes wasnt owned by grunts this time, he was owned by shinn (better? yes)

shani had the coolest mobile suit but he was a bit...hmm....FUCKIN INSANE but not as insane as crot.

Splash!
Mon, 07-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by: john_doe_107
i want them to rebuild chaos..but with a blue colour scheme..nice

sting! too bad his choice of clothing is really poor.. i mean what kind of guy wears a girl's top anyway?

Chaos with blue color scheme was exactly what i had in mind, we must think alike

darkshadow
Mon, 07-11-2005, 06:46 PM
then get a model kit and paint it bluei/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

masamuneehs
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Oh my god guys!!! I totally never knew about this but there's this thing called SARCASM. It's brand spanking new and I think Terra was trying to get it across to us with that earlier post.

Sting sucked balls. Dude, I believe he's the only Gundam pilot to be taken down by a non-Gundam pilot or a battleship. That's horrible.

Oh, and Shani really wasn't a very good character at all. All the other EAF druggies were just as insane and his one-liners were stale, when they weren't just unintelligable screams and grunts. And his MS did rock, but that's not any reason to pick a favorite pilot...

ChaosK
Mon, 07-11-2005, 08:30 PM
you must've not seen episode 38 yet....

john_doe_107
Tue, 07-12-2005, 01:57 AM
the forbidden totally sucked...

the idea was good..having reflecting shields..but the bloody suit looks like a praying mantis-with beam cannons

Rickbee
Tue, 07-12-2005, 09:42 AM
I really liked Calamity and Raiders pilots they were cool cause they did not care plus yzak rocked Raider made it even beter