PDA

View Full Version : Favorite individual episodes so far (Seed & Destiny)

Terracosmo
Tue, 06-28-2005, 07:17 PM
Well why not? This topic hasn't been done (not for both of the shows anyhow) and we all love some good discussion.

Note that this topic WILL include spoilers to whoever hasn't watched the original Seed yet.

I know it's a very hard question, but try to at least give a few straight answers and not just the usual "I love many episodes" gig. Also state why if you feel like it, and describe the episode because numbers are... well, hard to keep track of. Here we go, in chronological order:

Episode 9
- I'm not entirely sure if it's really that episode, but it's the one where Yzak blows up a ship full of civilians. That marked him as my favorite character, death to annoying kids!

Episode 11
- Yzak's scar, weeeee.

Episode 29
- Nichol's death. The first death of a major character, this really kicked the show to favorite show status for me.

Episode 30
- Everybody's favorite Kira VS Athrun duel. It rules.

Episode 40
- Oh hell yeah, the druggies get their groove on and Uzumi dies... one of my favorite episodes for sure, the way the music plays as it is revealed that Kira is Cagalli's brother is just too good.

Episode 49
- Probably the most intense Seed episode, with all those deaths and stuff. I must confess though that all of episodes 40-50 can be rendered my favorites i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Episode 56 (Destiny 6)
- YZAK WREAKS FUCKING HAVOC!

Episode 73 (Destiny 23)
- One of the best fighting episodes in all of Seed, ending with Heine's death .. sadly.

Episode 78 (Destiny 28)
- Auel's death and more awesome fighting.

These are the ones that have made the most impact on me so far, I'm expecting several more episodes to add to this list as Destiny progresses towards it's more intense part.

Your turn!

romancing_xaga
Tue, 06-28-2005, 07:46 PM
Fool, I thought you were a Yzak fan? don't even know when he got his scar? It was on episode 11, when Kira first activated Berserker SEED mode.

The best battles I've seen are...

- First battle of Justice on GS 40-41, this battle showed the best of Asuran's skills.

- Of course GS 29, deaths of Nikoru and Toru. Also Buster surrendered to Archangel. And of course, Kira and Asuran's freakin "to the death" battle. First time Asuran activated Berserker SEED mode.

- GSD 34, Shinn vs. Kira, the destruction of Freedom.

- GS 35, sweetest opening entrances of Freedom and by doing so, saved AA's hides.

- GSD 32, Destroy's Rampage, also showed more on Freedom's power.

- I think on GS 46-47 when Raul Krueze revealed to Kira about his origins, and his plans. Great character revelation here.

- GSD 28, Saviour's destruction in the hands of Kira.

- GSD 22, a "rerun" of Freedom's entrances and saved Minerva the same way in GS 35.

- Finaly, GS 49 & 50, the ending of GS. Showed the conclusion to the action-drama series. It gave me a "wow" feeling after watching the very last episode.

There are others..but I'll leave them to you ppl.

Terracosmo
Tue, 06-28-2005, 07:48 PM
Oh, was it that late.
I haven't watched the series in a year i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

And don't call me a fool, underling.

romancing_xaga
Tue, 06-28-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Oh, was it that late.
I haven't watched the series in a year

fine fine..I won't call you a fool, mr. terra...so waht

LokeXero
Tue, 06-28-2005, 08:06 PM
Oh, was it that late.
I haven't watched the series in a year

roflol

nice one Terra.

My Favs are

Ep 29 Seed
My fav Character died =(

Ep 30 Seed
the Kickass Battle between Kira and Athrun

Ep 36-37? Seed when the druggies attack and fall back and attack again...

Ep 1 Destiny
First time we see Impulse + Gaia, Chaos and Abyss

Ep 2 Destiny
Gaia, Chaos and Abyss vs Impulse

There is more destiny eps but id have to go thru and find them

Deblas
Tue, 06-28-2005, 08:07 PM
Man, I can't give actual details but from seed it was when Freedom first appeared.

In GSD.....also when Freedom first appeared. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Darknodin
Tue, 06-28-2005, 08:36 PM
SEED Destiny Ep 34... when Freedom Disappears! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Wed, 06-29-2005, 03:02 AM
gs episode 28 when it shows all those dramatic stuff when they're in orb

gs episode 30 kira vs athrun and athrun goes seed mode

gs episode 49 when athrun and kira go seed mode and destroys all of the nukes

gsd episode 1 it shows athrun again =p

gsd episode 3 when launcher impulse first launches and chairman reveals cagalli's bodygaurd as athrun zala

gsd episode 4 when the pilots finds out that cagalli's bodygaurd is athrun zala and when athrun helps minerva out of trouble w/ his battle intelligence

gsd episode 5 when athrun first launch in gsd

gsd episode 6 athrun owns everyone in a zaku and kira appears again

gsd episode 7 athrun shows his gun aiming skillz

gsd episode 10 saviour is offered to athrun

gsd episode 12 shinn's first seed mode and hacks all the ships and athrun wears zaft uniform again and launches in saviour

gsd episode 13 kira pilots freedom again and owns zaft's new brute suits

gsd episode 16 athrun slaps shinn in the face twice

gsd episode 21 that hilarious moment of athrun waking up w/ meer in his bed and shinn and stellar's meeting, gotta love that song =)

gsd 23 lots of battling and heine's death

gsd 32 stellar's death, very sad.... i liked her and her craziness too...

gsd 34 shinn owns freedom w/ some nice strategic moves

gsd 35 athrun punches shinn and finally gives him what he deserves

gsd 36 athrun finally escapes from zaft and the evil chairman and the gun battle w/ rey

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-29-2005, 03:39 AM
Let me guess, you like Athrun?

Zariel
Wed, 06-29-2005, 05:40 AM
Best Episode in Gundam SEED

35- Kira comes to earth, saves the Archangel, the song Meteor, suits the scene perfect. Maybe cuz I like the song ^^. Oh, and he proves he can own Yzak easily ^^.

Gundam SEED Destiny

14 - Kira "robs" Yuna of Cagalli, man, you should see the look on his face when his wife is taken by some Gundam right in-front of his face, gotta love it!

RedX1z
Wed, 06-29-2005, 09:46 AM
best episodes in gundam seed was

1 the ending was cool, when you see strike getting up and there's a huge explosion in the back
34 at the end where kira gets the freedom and owns those people in zaft.
38-39 when they introduced the drug pilots kuruto, shani, and oruga and dearka takes sides with kira and the archangel.
49 when all the drug pilots die, not that i'm happy about it, but eh. shani got owned badly though.(that bastard yzak..just playing..)

best episodes in gundam seed destiny was
6 when they brought back kira, yzak, and last, but not least, dearka.
13 when kira fights with freedom again
21 when heine actually says something
22-23 when kira and archangel owns everyone on the battlefield
28 where kira owns athrun..and when auel got owned by shinn(he should be killed sooner or later..bastard..)
32 she finally died, about time..(was sick of that "i'm going to die" or "dying is bad, no offense, but doesn't everyone else on the battlefield face that same problem?)

Madell
Wed, 06-29-2005, 02:11 PM
Epi 32 of GS is gooood
with Millia and dearka

MeroTZ
Wed, 06-29-2005, 02:16 PM
SEED, episodes 36, 40, and 49-50. Freedoms first appearance, the tragic fall of Orb, and that kickass end battle. DRAGOON system for Freedom? yes please.

Destiny... 6 or 7, whicever has Lacus singing to the world being destroyed, and 13 when Freedom reapeers.

Digitalgirl
Wed, 06-29-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by: MeroTZ
SEED, episodes 36, 40, and 49-50. Freedoms first appearance, the tragic fall of Orb, and that kickass end battle. DRAGOON system for Freedom? yes please.

Destiny... 6 or 7, whicever has Lacus singing to the world being destroyed, and 13 when Freedom reapeers.

It was the real Lacus singing that because she was on Earth in the underground shelter thing with Kira.

Roko
Wed, 06-29-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
Man, I can't give actual details but from seed it was when Freedom first appeared.

In GSD.....also when Freedom first appeared.

Agreed. Also when the Meteors just obliterated all the nukes at the last second in the end of GS (oh the suspense!)

MeroTZ
Thu, 06-30-2005, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by: Digitalgirl

It was the real Lacus singing that because she was on Earth in the underground shelter thing with Kira.

Um, yes, there is only one Lacus i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif The other is not Lacus, not even a little bit. Meer is a no talent hack, who couldn't hope to do anything so moving as that scene. It was magical. Well, except for all those (fake) people dieing, but hey.

Thats irony for yah.

Oh, and Meer is crazy too.

TheFlash
Thu, 06-30-2005, 03:34 AM
i really dont remember which is which episode in gundam seed.
but in GSD i would say my favorite episode so far is

GSD episode 35 or 34, where in the begining stella died, i think that episode is very memoriable, with the music and the flashback going, sorta like TITANIC in the end, really sad. made me cry and i watched it like many times over and over. Jus like how everyone watch Titanic over and over.

Mite Gai
Fri, 07-01-2005, 10:00 PM
I was not a humongous fan of SEED though:

- I did like ep. 39 with Kira and Athrun double teaming the druggies

- Also I liked ep. 49 with Mwu bein the badass that saves the day and them killin off the useless M1 girls so Cagalli could kick ass in SEED Mode.

- As for Destiny I like ep. 6 cause I loved the opening kinda battle beginning music and the return of Dearka and Yzak esp. the part where Yzak started choppin people up with that Beam Javelin.

- I also liked ep. 13 when Kira beat the asses of that ZAFT "Special Ops" Squad with their Asshu aka Z-Goks to show that he still had the ability to own everyone with Freedom.

- Of course ep. 34 when Kira finally was defeated and plus I loved that dramatic, sad music that made me pity Kira's defeat since he fought a hopeless battle from the start.

Astronopolis
Sat, 07-02-2005, 08:20 PM
for SEED, i dont know the ep #, but the waltfield fights were really cool, i really liked the bucue and the orange one he got later

in destiny, id say ep 2 or 3 was the best, impulse in sword mode was really awesome, and alex dino (lol) piloting the ZAKU was boss

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 08:57 AM
Episode 48 is another awesome one because it's such a goddamn brilliant set-up for the finale.
Everybody says farewell to their loved ones, everybody launches... yeah, you name it. It can't get more epic.
My favorite part of the episode was naturally:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/bscap010.jpg

That is the sweetest thing in all of Seed. Definitely.
Yzak is such a mommy's boy. He's proud, arrogant, short-tempered... but with his mother... yeah.
That's so typically male, in a way. lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
I just love how she goes "I'll put your squad in the rear", just goes to show you how much she adores her son and all that. A great mother! "Your role will be bigger after the war is over". HELL YEAH, COMMANDER BIATCH!!1

Ezaria Joule rules for giving birth to the best character EVAR.

MeroTZ
Thu, 07-07-2005, 01:14 PM
But could his mom still love him if she knew how many women and children he killed on that shuttle?

But hey, I doubt anyones told her that...

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Of course she would.
If she heard of that, though, it would prolly be as "Yzak shot down a shuttle of escaping soldiers".
Which was the reason Yzak shot it down, he didn't know there were civilians there.
(I wish he did though, I'd love Yzak even more if he killed off annoying children because he felt like it)

MeroTZ
Thu, 07-07-2005, 01:52 PM
Of course she would.
If she heard of that, though, it would prolly be as "Yzak shot down a shuttle of escaping soldiers".
Which was the reason Yzak shot it down, he didn't know there were civilians there.
(I wish he did though, I'd love Yzak even more if he killed off annoying children because he felt like it)

Hmm... if you are right, and he didn't realise it was full of civilians... well, that makes me feel better about Yzak. I always liked Duel, and Yzak was a much better "angry" character than Shinn. I just couldn't make myself like a murderer of children.

Though his two kills at the end of SEED made him uber in my mind. Give him a good Gundam and see how far he goes... (they really took one of these away from him in the Special Edition? Jerks!!)

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 02:10 PM
Yep, I'm right. He also said that "You call yourself soldiers you pathetic cowards?" before blasting the shuttle. He also had a flashback about it in Destiny when he talked about the reasons to why he should have been executed after the war. "Him (Dearka) and me should have died a long time ago". As angry as Yzak is, he isn't really a bad person. He just has a really pissy demeanor. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Which I happen to love.

And yes, they took his excellent Clotho kill away and gave to Dearka. Probably because the authors wanted us to feel like they are equally powerful.

MeroTZ
Thu, 07-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Yep, I'm right. He also said that "You call yourself soldiers you pathetic cowards?" before blasting the shuttle. He also had a flashback about it in Destiny when he talked about the reasons to why he should have been executed after the war. "Him (Dearka) and me should have died a long time ago". As angry as Yzak is, he isn't really a bad person. He just has a really pissy demeanor. Which I happen to love.

And yes, they took his excellent Clotho kill away and gave to Dearka. Probably because the authors wanted us to feel like they are equally powerful.

I always felt Dearka was a great Grunt killer, not a character killer (like Yzak). This is shown what with his proficiency at shooting down missles and taking out daggers and whatnot.

So did they just DROP that entire bondingish seen with Yzak and Dearka then? That thing where Yzak kinda showed that his friends were more important to him than ZAFT?

I thought that seen was pretty important, I dont see how they can still have that much meaning without Yzak taking that shot.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 02:50 PM
The Shani kill, where he jumps in and saves Cagalli and then gets shot and gets out of his Assault Shroud etc is still left intact.
The kill that was removed was when he took Dearka's gun and killed Clotho off, which was also a pretty important scene in my opinion.
Then again, that might be what you are referring to. Hehe.
Well, the special edition cuts out a ruthless amount of things; especially stuff related to the side characters (most of the important Kira/Athrun/Lacus/Cagalli events were spared).

MeroTZ
Thu, 07-07-2005, 03:00 PM
Yes, the one I was reffering to is the one with him and Dearka, not the one where kills Forbidden. Which is even MORE badass. It was great that he saved Kagali, it really was kinda symbolic of him being over his Kira hatred (even though he doesn't realise that is Kira's sister, I still think its symbolic).

Those last two episodes of SEED were just jam packed with goodies, weren't they? Freedom vs. Providence was prolly my favorite duel in Gundam so far. Maybe S-Freedom and Legend will be as good...

Note: Does anyone else think that a 'friendly' matchup between Kira and Yzak, in comparable suits, would be great? Just for kicks and all that.

Also, SEED 3 (if it exists) should be about Yzak's squad. Maybe just do a short series about them or something.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 03:04 PM
I agree with that, Yzak grew a lot during those last episodes. He is arguably the Seed character who has changed the most. From a controlled squad member, to a man with injured pride hellbent on taking Strike down, to a person who looks around him for the answers to what he is fighting for (disgusted by many of the things ZAFT does in the war), to a man who gets over his childish games and grows up; becoming a commander. I love that so much.

S-Freedom VS Legend eh? I wonder if that duel will take place, I'd love to see it. However I'm quite sure the fight with Rey will be Athrun's at this point (revenge!) or maybe even Shinn's; forced to fight his former comrade. That is, if Shinn defects at all...

A friendly matchup between Kira and Yzak? I'm all for it. It's just too bad that Kira will probably win (plot device baby!).

Seed 3 should definitely be about Yzak's squad. Actually, everything related to Seed should be about Yzak's squad. He could travel space in his Yzak Gundam and fuck people up in each episode, I'd love it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif And everytime Yzak owns someone, Dearka would be like "Oh my" with his calm voice and Shiho would scream "OOoooh Yzak-sama!" and then Yzak'd pose and everybody would say "Damn, that guy is the greatest!".

One can always dream!

MeroTZ
Thu, 07-07-2005, 03:15 PM
He could travel space and fuck people up in each episode, I'd love it.

The image that popped into my head from reading this was Yzak flying around in a ZAFTish pirate ship, flying around space raising hell. What an image.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 03:18 PM
YARRRR!!!

God, awesome image. *dreams*

Kenzaburo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Although I gotta say that I am somewhat disturbed by saying that you would love Yzak all the more if he would shoot down a shuttle of children, terra, I think we should get back to topic...

G SEED:
I guess it was ep 40, where Uzumi died and everybody was going back to space again. The ending, when Ahtrun and Kira were trying to get a hold of each other, ORB going up in flames and "akatsuki no kuruma" playing in the background has me sitting here shivering and feeling a strange tingle on my skin by even just thinking of it...(gotta love that song)
The episode, where Mwu died...kinda struck me like a lightning. I always had a thing for heroic deeds and acts out of love...dammit, that was tough to watch.
Hm...the episode, where Kira supposedly kills Waldfeld...I was sad to see him die, but the more I rejoiced when I discovered he was still alive.

GSD:
The episode with Junius 7 falling and Lacus singing "Fields of Hope". Man, that was touching.
Freedom finally launching again, another favorite of mine. It was really good to see Kira back in the seat again.
And finally and definately an episode in the late twenties, the one with the carrier from ORB sinking. It only occured to me during the last moments of that episode, that Shinn actually, by killing Captain Todoka, had killed the man who saved him from a burning ORB. Can't say why, but that really left an impression.

Only got around to watching GSD until ep 31 by now, so I might edit this later to add more episodes.^^

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by: Kenzaburo
Although I gotta say that I am somewhat disturbed by saying that you would love Yzak all the more if he would shoot down a shuttle of children, terra, I think we should get back to topic...

Stick around, Kenzaburo, and you'll find that to be one of the smaller things about me that is disturbing. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

As for your scenes, well picked.

MeroTZ
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:38 PM
I didn't realise how much I liked Andy until he came back from the grave.

Add his reapearance to my list of favorite SEED moments.

Also, the fact that he came back as a good guy was even better. Also, I think his reapearance was probably great for Kira too.

MeroTZ
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:40 PM
I didn't realise how much I liked Andy until he came back from the grave.

Add his reapearance to my list of favorite SEED moments.

Also, the fact that he came back as a good guy was even better. Also, I think his reapearance was probably great for Kira too.

EDIT: I certainly liked Andy's reapearance more than I liked Mwu's, and Mwu is one of my favorite characters. I wish they hadn't made it SOOOOO obvious.

Don't double-post.

GotWoot Moderator

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-07-2005, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I was quite surprised at that, but wasn't particularly moved. I do agree however that it was good for Kira and the plot itself to boot.
The fact that he survived was in itself lame (I have never bought the whole "you can survive explosions" gig) but the result was pleasant.

I still haven't fully grasped the concept of Mwu being back, no matter how much I try it's hard to imagine that it's Mwu. Not only because the fact that he survived was ULTRA LAME, but also because... well... he isn't Mwu anymore, except for the sarcastic remarks which seems to have been left intact after the brain washing for some reason.

Motteh
Thu, 07-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Yeah, I was quite surprised at that, but wasn't particularly moved. I do agree however that it was good for Kira and the plot itself to boot.
The fact that he survived was in itself lame (I have never bought the whole "you can survive explosions" gig) but the result was pleasant.

I still haven't fully grasped the concept of Mwu being back, no matter how much I try it's hard to imagine that it's Mwu. Not only because the fact that he survived was ULTRA LAME, but also because... well... he isn't Mwu anymore, except for the sarcastic remarks which seems to have been left intact after the brain washing for some reason.
the sarcasm is a personality thing i think so maybe that's why it's still intact?
and just to be a jackass, i won't believe Neo is Mwu untill either he admits it after a memory recovery or it is been revealed in some other way
as for eps: i really liked the episode where Andy warns the Minerva is GSD, his sarcasm hits the spot every time
,so i basically think episode with Andy is good since there isn't an episode where he isn't being sarcastic in some way
oh and Terra might not agree but i really liked it when Andy told Yzak his place (in his own specific way) back in Seed in the desert battle
another favorite scene of mine is the convo between Talia and Murrue in the Minerva/Impulse VS Archangel/Freedom fight

MeroTZ
Thu, 07-07-2005, 06:16 PM

Oops, didn't realise I double posted. You see, I obviously meant to edit the other post, as shown in the double, lol.

Anyway, I take the whole explosion thing in the following way: Since such explosions are patently impossible, I just pretend they dont actually happen. I mean really, are these mobile suits packed with high explosives JUST so that they can explode when they take a hit? Whats in them to explode? They aren't carrying around amunition for the most part, and their power is battery based. I know I cant make a battery explode, especialy not by hitting it.

Therefore, explosions cant kill people in SEED, because they are imaginary. Or something to that effect i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mwu died for a cause, and his survival cheapens that sacrifice. Then again, he's Mwu so his survival isn't all bad. Great scene where he dies (and I maintain he DID die, whatever his survival means) btw.

And I'm glad he doens't have his memories, I hope he doesn't regain them.

MrTicTac
Thu, 07-07-2005, 11:59 PM
for me in SEED: when kira first came back in freedom, when archangel's bridge was about to be shot down,, and crews' all x___x "ooh crap" kira shoots at the djinn's rifle, and first shot of freedom looking badass with those wings it creates with its thrusters"

was great i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 07-08-2005, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by: MrTicTac
for me in SEED: when kira first came back in freedom, when archangel's bridge was about to be shot down,, and crews' all x___x "ooh crap" kira shoots at the djinn's rifle, and first shot of freedom looking badass with those wings it creates with its thrusters"

was great

hmm..... someone should make a thread of whether they like destiny's wing thrusters or freedom's wing thrusters better

Motteh
Fri, 07-08-2005, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
hmm..... someone should make a thread of whether they like destiny's wing thrusters or freedom's wing thrusters betterwell that wouldn't be fair, since Freedom's thrusters have been shown alot more then Destiny's so it would be logical that Freedom would be the favourite pick

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-08-2005, 08:07 AM
...I like Destiny's more. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

MrTicTac
Fri, 07-08-2005, 09:18 AM
noooo not destiny's ;___;

*goes into a stellar-like panic*

MeroTZ
Fri, 07-08-2005, 12:39 PM
...I like Destiny's more.

Destiny's thrusters are for newbs and losers! .... Just kidding. Right now I like Freedom's much much more, but I have to admit, the scene where shinn first turned them on to go after Athrun was epic. Someone should find me a screencapture of that, because my media players hate me.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-08-2005, 12:55 PM
To be honest, things like the colors of seatbelts and the looks of mecha thrusters are things that I don't even notice unless someone starts talking about them. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Splash!
Fri, 07-08-2005, 03:50 PM
yeah definitely, that scene with Destiny have the after image effect is pretty damn good. I like the Destiny's wings better as well because they are capable of so much more.

My favorite GS episode would have to be the last one, not so much of what happened plotwise but as it includes the fight between Rau and Kira

My favorite GSD episode would definitely be the one in which Auel dies and Athrun gets thrashed. 28 i believe

Dannynonsense
Fri, 07-08-2005, 04:44 PM
since everyone is talking about fav episodes how bout this one (http://www.deviantart.com/view/18330598/) it may not be an actuall episodes but it was nice kira and cagalli are cool also terra if you see this know that your favorite character is in it

Motteh
Fri, 07-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Destiny's wing thrusters are definately nice
BUT
i think the size is abit too much, they are really HUGE as shown in ep 37
might be a bit overboard if you ask me i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

john_doe_107
Sat, 07-09-2005, 12:49 AM
GS episodes 28-30- very emotive..especially the part where athrun returns the tori to kira
GS episode 38- best scene ever, when athrun covers for kira
GSD episode 13- kira returns i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif great debut for freedom in destiny
GSD episode 32- the scene where they reenacted the part where shinn said she'd protect stellar while both were fighting.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-09-2005, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by: Dannynonsense
since everyone is talking about fav episodes how bout this one (http://www.deviantart.com/view/18330598/) it may not be an actuall episodes but it was nice kira and cagalli are cool also terra if you see this know that your favorite character is in it

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

masamuneehs
Sat, 07-09-2005, 12:21 PM

So cute it makes me wanna puke...

And I honestly could give two shits less about which thrusters look better blah blah. Pink seatbelts were interesting moves, but they don't garner any points with me.

Favorite episode of Seed is probably 49, I thought the battles were intense because the fight between Rau and Mwu was much more meaningful for me than Kira vs. Rau, then we have the great scene with Azrael & Lt. Bajiruu (sp?) and the ArchAngel firing into their bridge and Mwu sacrificing himself for the ArchAngel. Plus I believe some EAF druggies bit the dust in this episode, along with some Astray pilots. The fights were all incredible.

Fave of Destiny is probably 28, just because it was so raw and the scene with Auel was one of the more striking deaths I've seen in Gundam. And this episode made me hate Kira with a passion, lose respect for Athrun as a pilot, get scared for Lunamaria, gain respect for Rey defending the Minverva with just a one armed mobile suit, sort of respect Cagalli for at least trying to do something with her political power, hate Yuna Roma for being a pussy, smile at Neo's cunning, respect all the ORB Murasame pilots and military officers for showing the most selfless courage and valor that I've seen since Episode 49 of Seed.

But the episode where they started really getting into the Lodonia Lab, explaining it and showing it, and the scene with Auel's freakout is also really high up there for me. That episode is the single reason I didn't hate Stellar.

Ayste
Sun, 07-10-2005, 02:31 AM
Same as masamuneehspost for everything about Destiny except the part about Cagalli.

ThatGuyThere
Mon, 07-11-2005, 01:02 AM
my fave ep is 34... the action was great but i hate shinn... he had more "machine", he had more time to prepare tactics in order to defeat kira(not to mention that he also had reys help), n he was actually trying to kill him... THUS i also loved 35 when athrun punched shinn (ermm... i dunno if these r the right ep)

Mut
Mon, 07-11-2005, 01:12 AM

Ditto.

But what the hell... Was Kira in SEED mode the whole time? What the fuck was wrong with his eyes?