PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 149

Munsu
Fri, 06-24-2005, 11:04 PM
[11:59] <@dythim> HTTP : http://www.hi.is/~jonmag/birdie/ http://www.mgmservers.net/~jerry/onepiece.html http://onepiece.b0red.com http://www.ai-no-neko.com http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net
[11:59] <@dythim> TORRENT: One Piece 149 (http://dythim.mit.edu/kaizoku/[K-F]_One_Piece_149_[8C2BFAE5].avi.torrent)

Terracosmo
Fri, 06-24-2005, 11:16 PM
Thanks a lot mate, direct downloads rule. I'll edit this with a comment later.

Edit: Good shit as usual. I want mooooore.

Sanji: "I don't give a shit about you!" rofl
Oh, all those priceless moments...

Hopefully we'll see some Hyena action next ep.

Munsu
Sat, 06-25-2005, 01:35 AM
Man I really hate this arc... i wish we would already be in the current arc of the manga, it has been my favorite thus far...

Aeon
Sat, 06-25-2005, 05:44 PM
Sanji being afraid of bugs and spiders was great. Other then that I was pretty bored with this ep but next one seems great.

Assertn
Sat, 06-25-2005, 06:38 PM
daklgjdlkgjdlkjgldgf.........i'm not the least bit surprised that luffy's crew conveniently left the place when bellamy shows up
the simple fact that luffy refrained from beating the crap out of him suggested that bellamy is going to be doing alot of behind-the-scenes stuff to mess them up.

A geyser showing up at the right place where the clouds will be and with JUST enough time to leave the island before the log pose sets no less......
not only that, but one of the only ways to leave the island without relying on a pose is via an animal that only faces south.....which just so happens to be the direction of the geyser.

wow....sometimes it feels like the plot develops so much around luck that i almost feel cheated.

still an interesting episode though......
im looking forward to see how the Going Merry will look after the upgrades

Deblas
Sat, 06-25-2005, 08:14 PM
I can understand Nami not liking arachnids and bugs but man Sanji, you dissapoint me =/.

Anyway, good episode, nothing special, but good. We're closing in on the good parts i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

Masamune
Sun, 06-26-2005, 07:00 AM
i wanna see luffy kick bellamy's ass i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-26-2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by: Deblas
I can understand Nami not liking arachnids and bugs but man Sanji, you dissapoint me =/.

Anyway, good episode, nothing special, but good. We're closing in on the good parts .

He can't hate em cause he's male or...?
I hate bugs and arachnids more than anything i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
This just furthers shows that I -am- Sanji i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Souryusen
Sun, 06-26-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I hate bugs and arachnids more than anything
This just furthers shows that I -am- Sanji

Or a big, flaming fairy.

This episode just further illustrates that I cannot predict JACK SHIT when it comes to One Piece. Oda has an effing rich imagination.

Deblas
Sun, 06-26-2005, 10:57 AM
This just furthers shows that I -am- Sanji

Cheating on Yzak are you Terra?

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-26-2005, 11:47 AM
So many animated men, so little time...

Masamune
Sun, 06-26-2005, 06:13 PM
who the hell is yzak

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-26-2005, 06:19 PM
I'll just pretend I didn't see that.

Masamune
Sun, 06-26-2005, 08:39 PM
I'll just pretend I didn't see that.

just consider me a person yet be enlighted and to bathe in yzak's glory....?

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-26-2005, 09:55 PM
True.

He's a godly character of divinity which sheds his almighty presence in a show called Gundam Seed as well as in it's sequel Gundam Seed Destiny.

Mae
Sun, 06-26-2005, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the direct link i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif This was a good ep to catch up with. One Piece has seemed kind of boring for the past month or so, but this ep was fun. I liked the party, and Bellamy's ship (my favorite pirate ship design so far), and the midnight search. This series is often really random, but this can be a strong point too. And it was hilarious that Usoppe thought the spiders were cute while Nami and Sanji were freaking out.

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-26-2005, 10:07 PM
That is extra funny when considering that Usopp is afraid of just about everything else i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

DarthEnderX
Mon, 06-27-2005, 12:35 AM
im looking forward to see how the Going Merry will look after the upgrades

Gah, me too. I hope the salvagers don't get their asses kicked before they can do the work.

Deblas
Mon, 06-27-2005, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
Man I really hate this arc... i wish we would already be in the current arc of the manga, it has been my favorite thus far...

Have you heard about Gerusama? They started subbing the anime at episode 220 and so on. They are at 232 now btw. Water 7 Arc!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

And their quality isn't half bad either. They also put attack fonts like K-F. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-27-2005, 01:53 AM
For some reason I've taken a liking to Bellamy's voice. His voice actor sounds like he's having the time of his life every time he speaks i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Munsu
Mon, 06-27-2005, 02:46 AM
of course... i like the VA also...

doesn't it remind you of Aoki from HnI and Ganju from Bleach and Onizuka from GTO?? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-27-2005, 02:56 AM
Yeah he does sound a lot like Ganju.. a damn lot actually. Might be the same guy...

Munsu
Mon, 06-27-2005, 03:02 AM
it is fool

i don't remember from the manga, but i can't wait to see Norman or whatever his name is fight against Bellamy... want to see if he's any strong, or just some pussy wannabe

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-27-2005, 03:19 AM
I was being sarcastic, damnit i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Ye I hope that Cricket will put on some whoopass before Luffy arrives there and gets another default win.

Deblas
Mon, 06-27-2005, 08:28 AM
I want to see Bellamy bite his tounge once while he's laughing. I don't know why. Seems kinda funny. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-27-2005, 06:04 PM
That would rule, wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Prediction for the upcoming episodes:

*Luffy returns*
Bellamy crew: lol noob
*Bellamy crew finds out that Luffy's bounty is now $100*
Bellamy crew: EEEEEK
Bellamy: Bah, he doesn't look so strong
*Bellamy hits Luffy once*
Bellamy: HAH!
Luffy: That was nothing you suck because you DON'T HAVE DREAMS SUCKAH
*Luffy destroys Bellamy*

Reasonable?

Souryusen
Mon, 06-27-2005, 11:54 PM
That would rule, wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened

Prediction for the upcoming episodes:

*Luffy returns*
Bellamy crew: lol noob
*Bellamy crew finds out that Luffy's bounty is now $100*
Bellamy crew: EEEEEK
Bellamy: Bah, he doesn't look so strong
*Bellamy hits Luffy once*
Bellamy: HAH!
Luffy: That was nothing you suck because you DON'T HAVE DREAMS SUCKAH
*Luffy destroys Bellamy*

Reasonable?

Seems too straightforward for OP. Work in a peacock and a bottle of Dom and it might be a little more Oda-esque.

Hellraiser
Tue, 06-28-2005, 12:09 PM
I wish K-F would forget about re-releasing Movie 1 and sub some more episodes.

Assertn
Tue, 06-28-2005, 12:50 PM
re-releasing Movie 1 should be easy work

they already have the script written and the timing down....all they have to do is replace the raw and re-encode

Aeon
Tue, 06-28-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by: Hellraiser
I wish K-F would forget about re-releasing Movie 1 and sub some more episodes.

Does that mean we have to wait 2 weeks for the next ep? They sure picked the perfect timingi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

Deblas
Tue, 06-28-2005, 12:57 PM
There are getting extra help with kaizoku users. Hopefully they can release 150 this week.