PDA

View Full Version : bleach 37

oyabun
Tue, 06-21-2005, 09:07 AM
link saiyanman (http://bt.saiyaman.info/)

alstar83
Tue, 06-21-2005, 10:55 AM
yahoo!!!! thanks for the update

Marks
Tue, 06-21-2005, 01:51 PM
pretty cool. don't think chad will die though.

alstar83
Tue, 06-21-2005, 04:33 PM
just skimmed through ep 37 raw, all about chad.... he is still alive...but don't know about his opponent though.

elmojo
Tue, 06-21-2005, 08:06 PM
thats godamn annoying, you should allow the sub to be released first b4 spoiling like that

thanks alot

oyabun
Tue, 06-21-2005, 08:11 PM
cant wait for the sub version

ChaosK
Tue, 06-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by: elmojo
thats godamn annoying, you should allow the sub to be released first b4 spoiling like that

thanks alot

your not supposed to participate in this thread unless you've acctually seen the episode, so dont complain about spoiling considering it was your fault.

...GO Chad...!

elmojo
Tue, 06-21-2005, 09:44 PM
i actually come here to get the links for the torrents usually, sorry for going offtopic

oyabun
Wed, 06-22-2005, 07:37 AM
i hope chad survive this one, some forums said he was wounded? youichi (mispell sori) the cat saves him

jing
Wed, 06-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Actually, just don't spoil.

potentialflip
Wed, 06-22-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by: oyabin
i hope chad survive this one, some forums said he was wounded? youichi (mispell sori) the cat saves him

ahhh huge spoiler!!! I don't think anybody dies. I mean its like what 6 against a lot of people. And only two won't mention who they are cause I'll piss people off but I'm sure you know who one is are strong enough to take on captains. would be sad to see them dragging a dead body if they go back to the real world imo. Plus there is always that Hanatarou character.

Jessper
Thu, 06-23-2005, 02:25 AM
Lunar is out

http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/[Lunar (http://%20Bleach%20-%2037%20[8C896639].avi.torrent]http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/[Lunar]%20Bleach%20-%2037%20[8C896639].avi.torrent)

shinrob
Thu, 06-23-2005, 05:49 AM
Sorry but you link for Lunar doesnt work, here is the correct link for Lunarhttp://a.scarywater.net/lunar/...C896639%5D.avi.torrent (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2037%20%5B8C896639%5D.avi.torrent)

also Bleach Society http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/torrents/[BleachSociety (http://_Bleach_-_37_[E2FB869A].avi.torrent?info_hash=3dafb32400caa5d41225f66ff46 dea00dda1aa22]http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/torrents/[BleachSociety]_Bleach_-_37_[E2FB869A].avi.torrent?info_hash=3dafb32400caa5d41225f66ff46 dea00dda1aa22)

nvm that Bleach Society link doesnt work but the 1 on animesuki does

LaZie
Thu, 06-23-2005, 08:13 AM
i loved the preview for the next ep

"Want me to do your hair too?" =P

Masamune
Thu, 06-23-2005, 09:27 AM
CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~

Turkish-S
Thu, 06-23-2005, 09:51 AM
thnx jing and potentialflip for saying he is spoiling you just confirmed it..
and nice epi now we know more about a badass charrecter chado.

Itachi_y2k5
Thu, 06-23-2005, 10:53 AM
his name is acctually SADO ichigo gave him the name chad (remember the flash back i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif) cos it was a cool name

DDBen
Thu, 06-23-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru

actually the joke is he's talking about the scene in the beginning basically as that would be where the cat saves him I wouldn't worry to much as weather or not this takes place in the series its not like you haven't seen exactly what he described.

Keen1_Te
Thu, 06-23-2005, 12:25 PM
Ohh, I just loved when Ichigo tried to figure out how many ambulances that was needed, and counted the guys in front of him. That's style. Overall I think it was a great episode, chad (sado =P ) is an interesting character in my opinion, even though his fights aren't that addicting (pure strenght all the way, though I guess that goes for most of them .. ^_^) . Can't wait 'till next one, back to Ichigo!

Aeon
Thu, 06-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Chad needs a new move, seeing him run with that energy blast reminded me too much of chidori. I wanna see Ishida meet up with a captain already.

ChibiYali
Thu, 06-23-2005, 02:50 PM
couldn't really interest me for some reason ...
Hope I like next ep better i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Ryllharu
Thu, 06-23-2005, 03:06 PM
Nanao-chan dumping the flowers on Shinsui made that eps.

jing
Thu, 06-23-2005, 03:36 PM

Actually, I only said "just don't spoil" for the new raw watchers that are coming in and is prepared to spoil retard.
Thanks for spoiling it for me though.

Turkish-S
Thu, 06-23-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by: jing

Actually, I only said "just don't spoil" for the new raw watchers that are coming in and is prepared to spoil retard.

then still potentialflip is spoiling.
and i don't read the manga so how am i supose to spoil you....

kooshi
Thu, 06-23-2005, 04:29 PM
Fun episode. Good job to Nanao for dropping the flowers, haha. Also, the flashback with Sado and Ichigo was well done. The animators for this are doing an awesome job portraying the manga.

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-23-2005, 07:46 PM
This episode RULED! Shinsui might become my favorite character at this pace, his style is just so awesome, and he looks very skilled too. And of course, the way he treats Nanao and the rain of petals play their roles i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Damn I love Bleach, it's so funny, so involving... and even though Chad isn't really my favorite character, seeing his past was cool. I want more!

Another amazing thing about Bleach is that it's the first show EVER which has episode previews which you actually want to see. They are just too funny and none of that "ollolololol I will definitely beat X with my powers of Y" blatant bullshit of Naruto or the "Will the secret mechs of the secret secretness hide themselves in the ocean of the bloody sea of destiny?" of Gundam Seed (you get the point if you've seen those series).

Bleach previews = comedy gold

Mae
Thu, 06-23-2005, 11:00 PM
NO! CHADO! Eh, actually I'm fairly sure he'll survive. If they ever kill him off I'm sure he'd have a much more dramatic death scene. Still, I'm looking forward to the next ep.

And this guy is definately my favorite captain. I loved the rose petals, and how he deflected a blast with one hand while drinking sake at the same time. His ending was cool too.

And yeah, the Bleach previews are great. "Ken-chan, you got skillz!" And I actually DID wonder who fixed his hair when he was first introduced.

alstar83
Thu, 06-23-2005, 11:16 PM
I like this ep, it is so hilarious with the petal dropping scene. Couldn't stop laughing. Also the scene with the 3rd officer showing his sword skill. Want to scare a ..kid???
This 8th cap is funny too, wearing a pink robe and requesting a petal rain for his apperance. Can't wait to see the upgraded form of his twin swords.
Poor, Chad...touched by his promise with Ichigo: Whatever you protect, I will risk my life for it....definitely Chad will survive but he got cut...even after that all-I-have hit....

Roko
Fri, 06-24-2005, 01:00 AM
Go Chad! The flashback was awesome; Ichigo counting the amount of anbulances needed was priceless

I'm starting to like the 8th squad captain; he kinda reminds me of shikamaru, a lazy ass but strong (iq in Shika's case). THe comedy between him and Nanao-chan is hilarious!

Of all the series I've seen so far, I'd have to say that the previews for bleach is one of the best; theres comedy a plenty to finish off the ep.

As for the fights, I'd really say that Yoruichi rescues Ichigo, and Ishida/Inoue help Chad. Kenpachi just seems too strong; the only outcome I can think of is Ichigo running away (knowing him, he most likely won't back down), or Yoruichi rescuing him, since the cat seems to be strong from the OP.

oyabun
Fri, 06-24-2005, 02:59 AM
yeah we got to see how baddass ichigo in the past, and ofcourse chad(sado). he won't die soon enough cause if he dies then he will go to SS too, what will happen??
i also want ishida to be owned by some captain, i prefer soi fong.. cause the voice actor is the same as sasuke.. cause i hate him LOL

inoue needs to regroup with ichigo so she can heal them in no time...

masamuneehs
Fri, 06-24-2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by: Ryllharu
Nanao-chan dumping the flowers on Shinsui made that eps.

I too agree with this. Shinsui is making a huge leap to becoming my favorite Soul Society Death God. The guy is just so lazy and laid back! And when was the last time anyone in an anime said to their opponent, after having a disagreement and being threatened, "Let's sit down and drink together and become friends" ? I think our president could take a page or two out of this flower-obsessed dude's book. "Yes Mr. Bush that word is spelled D-I-P-L-O-M-A-C-Y. No...No it's not a new type of ballistic missile defense."

Otherwise I thought the action was sorta subpar and while it was nice to see more of Chad's past (& Ichigo's ambulance comment was quite cool) it seems to be the same-old hat again and again with Chad. By now we get teh point that he won't fight for himself.... Maybe a slightly longer time spent on WHY his grandfather's words meant so much to him, or WHAT he thought when his grandfather died would have done it for me. Hearing that same old speech from Abuelo from like 10 eps back again and again...

Oh, and Shinsui's 2 swords are hotness. I was wondering when someone would appear dual-wielding. He could take Chad down so easily, one sword blocks, the other--

alstar83
Fri, 06-24-2005, 11:11 AM
yeah we got to see how baddass ichigo in the past, and ofcourse chad(sado). he won't die soon enough cause if he dies then he will go to SS too, what will happen??

What you said is actually not a bad thing. Think about it...If he dies and goes to SS, then Rukia and Ichigo can get together, rite? Better than now, let say he is able to rescue Rukia, then what? She is a spirit, she cannot stay in the mortal world forever by using the fake body....Maybe when Ichigo becomes a spirit, he will be stronger...who knows?

Assertn
Fri, 06-24-2005, 08:33 PM
why is everyone so unsure about chad surviving this?
do you honestly expect him to be killed off so early in the series?

somehow i get the feeling that any captain fights we'll see within these upcoming episodes wont have a definite conclusion......
they're just too strong

oyabun
Fri, 06-24-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by: alstar83

What you said is actually not a bad thing. Think about it...If he dies and goes to SS, then Rukia and Ichigo can get together, rite? Better than now, let say he is able to rescue Rukia, then what? She is a spirit, she cannot stay in the mortal world forever by using the fake body....Maybe when Ichigo becomes a spirit, he will be stronger...who knows?

yeah maybe your right, they should all die and live in SS, then the captain will kill ichigo in SS and he will be back in earth. LOL or maybe when they die now they won't be ab;e to ressurect? not sure..

elmojo
Sat, 06-25-2005, 01:48 AM
wow, ok first of all

whoever thinks taht chad is going to die.. have you even considered the fact that renji got SLAUGHTERED by ichigo and survived , renji is not even a main character, he is an arc character and survived that masacre

second of all, people who are dead DONT ENTER soul society by default they are first wandering spirits then they are hollows or souls, depending on who feeds on them first, dont just automatically assume that chad is going to bhe a resident of soul society

.. does anyone follow youruchi's advice? in my point of view its pretty retarded that chad would attack a captain after that, i know chad cant beat the captain but i guarantee that there is no way chad is dead,we just have to see what happens but that blood that you see is just blood, we have seen so much blood spilt already and NO DEATHS, chad is a main character, he is here to stay for awhile atleast

ps. i still think it was a douche move to spoil b4 the subs were out

kAi
Sat, 06-25-2005, 01:49 PM
Just watched this ep, and damn it was animated really well, Shinsui is great, he's a laugh.

I like seeing the flashbacks of Ichigo and Chad, they're pretty cool, and it's also good to see some normal fighting happening.

Bleach just keeps getting better, it's a good mix of action and comedy, and Kenpachi is next, w00t!!

ChaosK
Sat, 06-25-2005, 02:47 PM
i would've rather liked to see Ichigo's match but shinsui kept the episode interesting, i'm guessing that they'll have to start all the other fights before they finish ichigo's. I'm glad they're not skipping from fight to fight every 2minutes though, devoted the whole episode to this fight (Except the flashback, sado was running forever!)

masamuneehs
Sun, 06-26-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by: elmojo
.. does anyone follow youruchi's advice? in my point of view its pretty retarded that chad would attack a captain after that, i know chad cant beat the captain but i guarantee that there is no way chad is dead,we just have to see what happens but that blood that you see is just blood, we have seen so much blood spilt already and NO DEATHS, chad is a main character, he is here to stay for awhile atleast

ps. i still think it was a douche move to spoil b4 the subs were out

Totally agreeing with your PS, and that makes me wonder WHERE IS YOURUICHI ??? I thought he was good at sensing spirit power and sneaking around so how come he hasn't rendezvoused with anyone yet? I know he's 'gathering intel' on the shady situation developing in Soul Society, but he could be of great help to the others.

And nobody follows his advice because most of these Capts. are fast as hell and none of the ryoka are terribly quick. Really, usually you have the fast-blazing speed character somewhere, but none of them seem to be terribly quick on foot. You won't run away if it'll just end with your getting stabbed in the back...

Aramis
Mon, 06-27-2005, 04:26 AM
well, Ishida's attacks seem just about instantaneous...
the captains can convert their raw power into speed, and are much more subtle and precise, and always seem to know what's gonna happen next in a battle. someone who just got some powers a week ago can't hope to challenge them.

jing
Mon, 06-27-2005, 08:01 AM

Originally posted by: jing

then still potentialflip is spoiling.
and i don't read the manga so how am i supose to spoil you....

Don't go around pointing fingers then. How do you know he reads the manga too? Maybe hes just bullshitting.

2:25
Wed, 06-29-2005, 10:15 PM
There was a death. Remember the captain with glasses a few episodes back?