PDA

View Full Version : The Free for all thread.

PSJ
Mon, 06-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Do you want to say something but don't feel a whole thread for it is necessary? Post in here. However there's one rule, No spamming, im pretty sure i'm gonna get some punches for this thread being who i am and all but i have seen it in other forums and it works quite well so i thought i'd test it out.

I would like to start things off by saying that the beach and blondes are gods finest creations. Add a bit of sun and you got a killer day which should be ended with a cold beer.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 06-20-2005, 06:40 PM
Yeah, because sunburns and salty ass water kick ass!

The only pleasure I get out of the beach is kicking down little kids' sand castles.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 06-20-2005, 07:48 PM
Damn guys am I like the only one on this forum affected by Hay fever??? Don't you guys get it?

basey44
Mon, 06-20-2005, 08:40 PM
lol hay fever, i dont get any of the stuff, infact the only time i get sick is sometimes in winter or something ill get a cold.

hey psj wheres ur avatar come from, it looks sweet as

edit to below: some things are better not to tell people

weakest anbu
Mon, 06-20-2005, 08:43 PM
I got an erection from hugging my 12 yrs old cousin. I eat babies and I hate chocolate cheese cake.

kooshi
Mon, 06-20-2005, 09:14 PM
To basey44: PSJ's avatar is most likely from Gundam SEED Destiny. He's one of the pilots of the 3 stolen Gundams from the beginning. I forget his name.

Roko
Mon, 06-20-2005, 09:16 PM
The names Auel, kooshi. =P

Board of Command
Mon, 06-20-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by: weakest anbu
I got an erection from hugging my 12 yrs old cousin. I eat babies and I hate chocolate cheese cake.
Sorry to break it to you, but you should seek counseling regarding pedophilia. That's not a laughing matter.

basey44
Mon, 06-20-2005, 10:05 PM
yea come on, i mean u must know the saying, if theres grass on the wicket its time to play cricket, and i dont think 12 year olds have grass yet

weakest anbu
Mon, 06-20-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Sorry to break it to you, but you should seek counseling regarding pedophilia. That's not a laughing matter.

batman begins is base on a real story and so its mine. o btw ur serious attitude in a "free for all" thread makes me wanna piss in you, so take it while its hot. woosaaaaa

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 06-20-2005, 10:40 PM

Well it's not like he has sex with the babies, he just eats them. I think we all should eat them because I, for one, think there are too many of them in the world breathing up all our air.

Mut
Mon, 06-20-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
Damn guys am I like the only one on this forum affected by Gay fever??? Don't you guys get it?
Now it's the truth.

weakest anbu
Mon, 06-20-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
Well it's not like he has sex with the babies, he just eats them. I think we all should eat them because I, for one, think there are too many of them in the world breathing up all our air.

I call those chocolate bars from the south.

Assassin
Tue, 06-21-2005, 12:56 AM
/spamathon

anyone wanna take bets on how long before this thread gets out of hand and gets locked?

Foomanchew24
Tue, 06-21-2005, 01:07 AM
The mods would have an unfair advantage on betting seeing as they are ninja mods and we don't know who they are so betting on something like that would only bennefit a mod.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 06-21-2005, 03:04 AM
on an entirly diffrenet subject.
sometimes, I just can't stand my mother.
last week I gave her a paper and asked her to Fax it from her work (we don't own a fax machine), the paper was a request to the army, so that they'll set back my drafting date. anyway, the first day, she managed to somehow remove the paper from her bag and forget it home. the next day, she didn't find it at work, so she couldn't do anyhting.
Friday, she said that she'll go to the mail office and fax it from there, so i thought things were over.

yesterday, after reaching a high pressure peak, i asked her for the paper so i could send it over a couple more times, and then she told me that she hasn't even sent it once yet.

three days, she knew it wasn't working for three damn days, couldn't she at least tell me that?

Jaredster
Tue, 06-21-2005, 03:23 AM

What if weakest anbu is also 12 years old?

It's possible.

NINJA EDIT: But if he is like 45 years old that is a different story.

Turkish-S
Tue, 06-21-2005, 04:31 AM
a little question: on what epi was fma licensed.????

Death BOO Z
Tue, 06-21-2005, 07:19 AM
33, as far as i can recall.
you can check up to where did a-keep do it and then you'll know for sure, but does it matter?

Turkish-S
Tue, 06-21-2005, 08:40 AM
yea i thought it stopped after the license. but i want to know how it end's.. so thnx..

Assertn
Tue, 06-21-2005, 10:24 AM
havent been keeping up with #spoon?
hmm.....that might be difficult to obtain now.......

PSJ
Tue, 06-21-2005, 10:34 AM
Doesn't boxtorrents got a torrent with all of FMA? It shouldn't ne to hard to find if you just search a bit.

Masamune
Tue, 06-21-2005, 10:59 AM
the movie madagascar sucks. went to see it last night , dont watch it if you're planning on.
( though the female company made it more enjoyable.)
Ok so if you are planning on , or going to watch madagascar bring female company to enjoy the movie.....a bit.

Itachi_y2k5
Tue, 06-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Damn guys am I like the only one on this forum affected by Hay fever??? Don't you guys get it?

i get it and its really bad. i get watery eyes and runny nose fucking annoying i wanna get rid of this shit i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

Foomanchew24
Tue, 06-21-2005, 12:15 PM
try some generic claritin, works great for alergies, and if you a stuff nose you may want to get the generic claritin D. I get mine at target, it's only 10 bucks for 15 24hour pills, which is a good price. Not sure what the priceing is for everyone else but yeah it works good. I used to take zyrtec butI like claritin much better, works real good for me.

Turkish-S
Tue, 06-21-2005, 01:03 PM
k thnx all for the help..
and about another bad movie. sin city it sux don't watch it save your time. not even female company could help.

PSJ
Tue, 06-21-2005, 01:30 PM
Isn't Jessica Alba in that movie? That would be reason enough to watch it in my opinion. That girl looks good and now as a blonde to, now that's hot.

Assertn
Tue, 06-21-2005, 02:34 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4107922.stm
damn english folk always picking on the honest american

Turkish-S
Tue, 06-21-2005, 02:36 PM
lol yeah tom is going berzerk cuzz of a little bit of watter..

Assertn
Tue, 06-21-2005, 03:04 PM
i liked the way tom handled it

SK
Tue, 06-21-2005, 03:18 PM
i should call this hot chick leslie and invite her to my cousins party this saturday but im not sure if i want to. only because we used to be crushes or whatever in junior high and im wondering if it would be ackward (sp?) now.

weakest anbu
Tue, 06-21-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4107922.stm
damn english folk always picking on the honest american

oh bloody hell... tom owned them. "dont run away" ahaha

Eurasian
Tue, 06-21-2005, 03:59 PM
There are just weird psychos in this world. Leonardo DiCaprio got attacked by a beer bottle and got 12 stitiches on his face or something. I feel bad for those celebrities that get randomly attacked. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

kooshi
Tue, 06-21-2005, 04:52 PM
Yeah, there's no point in attacking celebrities. I don't see it as funny, but rather idiotic and pointless. So what if you managed to do something to someone, not only celebrities? You're not supposed to do that in the first place, so it's no wonder that people fall for these so easily.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 06-21-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi

Damn guys am I like the only one on this forum affected by Gay fever??? Don't you guys get it?
Now it's the truth.

Only for you Mutty i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

PSJ
Tue, 06-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by: SK
i should call this hot chick leslie and invite her to my cousins party this saturday but im not sure if i want to. only because we used to be crushes or whatever in junior high and im wondering if it would be ackward (sp?) now.

You still have a thing for her? Either way i think you should invite her.

If you still got a thing for her you'd get a shot at that and if not it was a long time ago right? No need to be embarrased, just invite her as a friend and have a good time.

Have a good time at the party man.

On a related note, Friday is Midsummer in Sweden. It's sort of a holiday to celebrate summer or whatever you eat special food and dance around a weird stupid thing i won't explain but most importantly we PARTY and i'm looking forward to it.

Going to have a bbq and some beers with some friends and then we're off to party all night.

Dick Starbuck
Tue, 06-21-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
k thnx all for the help..
and about another bad movie. sin city it sux don't watch it save your time. not even female company could help.

what a bad movie? naah it was a great movie alot of action and stuff and jessica alba *drools*

Terracosmo
Tue, 06-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Blondes are so fucking overrated. And so is Jessica Alba.

Damn, midsummer, don't remind me about that PSJ... I've been drinking nonstop this weekend, it will take a whole box of lipstick to convince me to do something this coming friday i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Tue, 06-21-2005, 06:42 PM
Oh really damn that's a shame man you should be out on midsummer, don't let me catch you on msn when i'm drunk.

I'm a sucker for blondes, i don't know what it is about them that makes me like it and Jessica Alba is fine, it's hard to find anyone like that in my opinion.

basey44
Tue, 06-21-2005, 09:33 PM
lol nooo, blondes are definately overrated. still some of them are pretty good i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
brunettes all the way

SK
Tue, 06-21-2005, 09:39 PM
i dont discriminate, but i prefer brunettes i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Paulyboy
Tue, 06-21-2005, 11:12 PM
I prefer both, and I know this is wierd, but also chicks with blue dyed hair.

Psyke
Wed, 06-22-2005, 02:55 AM
Seems like this thread is a good place for me to start catching up with the rest of the world!

I'm still overseas for a work related trip, 3 weeks long. Finally got to a place with an internet connection..... (the country I've at now isn't so developed....... heck it's hard even getting to see TV)

Going home tomorrow on early flight, and really looking forward to download 3 weeks worth of the manga and anime that I've missed!

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 06-22-2005, 04:03 AM
You're working overseas? what do you do?

Jaredster
Wed, 06-22-2005, 01:10 PM
i liked the way tom handled it

Yea, he took it better than other actors would... *coughrusslecrowcough*.

kooshi
Wed, 06-22-2005, 01:14 PM
What did Russell Crow do? Haven't been watching my TV these days to find out anything.

GuardianShado
Wed, 06-22-2005, 03:04 PM
russell crowe he has a history of beatin the crap out of people on his drunk stupors. and sometimes when he's sober =P

Lefty
Wed, 06-22-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by: GuardianShado
russell crowe he has a history of beatin the crap out of people on his drunk stupors. and sometimes when he's sober =P

Which are rare and far between. Then man bleeds beer.

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-22-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by: Paulyboy

That is not weird. At least not by my standards (guess that ain't saying much).

My ideal female is pale like snow and with dark hair, be it blue, be it bloody red, be it black... as long as it has a dark undertone. She's also proficient with makeup, and she possesses a skill so superior that she can manage to look different from day to day. Her eyes are green, always surrounded by a tone of red. Her lips thin, yet with an absorbing edge. Also, she's a metal godess, plays several instruments and is true to herself. Rational, intelligent, and with an aura of "fuck you, I am myself and the common sense of this fucking world of decay does not affect me in the least".

Oh yeah.

Wow, I don't even know why I wrote that. Guess even Terra must be allowed to dream occasionally i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Psyke
Wed, 06-22-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
You're working overseas? what do you do?

I'm not working overseas, but my work requires me to go overseas about twice a year for about 3 weeks.
Anyway I'm back home right now and sure feels great to be connected to the rest of the world again. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Wed, 06-22-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by: Lefty

haha.....i think there was a south park joke about that.....
he had his own TV show where he explored different cultures around the world beat up the people that he finds there.

kooshi
Wed, 06-22-2005, 09:56 PM
On a different topic, what happened to TTA (Triple Triad Advance)? Terra introduced this a long time ago, but it seems to me that I'm the only one who plays it on a daily basis.

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-22-2005, 10:54 PM
You still play it eh kooshi?
For me the interest kinda died after I had gotten most of the Xenogears deck.

What's your stats?

SK
Thu, 06-23-2005, 05:47 AM
my dog has a tick.

SK
Thu, 06-23-2005, 05:47 AM
EDIT: stupid compter.

PSJ
Thu, 06-23-2005, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

What's your stats?

I quit that after 2 weeks or something, didn't really have the interest anymore.

ES
Thu, 06-23-2005, 09:29 AM

Originally posted by: Lefty

haha.....i think there was a south park joke about that.....
he had his own TV show where he explored different cultures around the world beat up the people that he finds there.

Chef[/b]

Kids, why would you watch a man who beats up poeple just because he is insecure about himself?!

kooshi
Thu, 06-23-2005, 12:27 PM

What's your stats?

Wins: 766
Losses: 765
Ties: 800

Hehe, been trying to have more wins than losses i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Xollence
Thu, 06-23-2005, 05:37 PM
Where do you download this game?

PSJ
Thu, 06-23-2005, 05:50 PM
It's a webbased game, no downloading.

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-23-2005, 06:23 PM
http://www.ttadvance.com/

Paulyboy
Thu, 06-23-2005, 07:05 PM

Originally posted by: Paulyboy

That is not weird. At least not by my standards (guess that ain't saying much).

My ideal female is pale like snow and with dark hair, be it blue, be it bloody red, be it black... as long as it has a dark undertone. She's also proficient with makeup, and she possesses a skill so superior that she can manage to look different from day to day. Her eyes are green, always surrounded by a tone of red. Her lips thin, yet with an absorbing edge. Also, she's a metal godess, plays several instruments and is true to herself. Rational, intelligent, and with an aura of "fuck you, I am myself and the common sense of this fucking world of decay does not affect me in the least".

Oh yeah.

Wow, I don't even know why I wrote that. Guess even Terra must be allowed to dream occasionally

Yah, we both got the same taste i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

r3n
Thu, 06-23-2005, 07:50 PM
my fav sort of girl is like 5'4" (ie smallish) with really nice eyes, pref blue or green, a cute lil nose, in shape, and a playful yet not annoying personality. seems tricky for me to find. maybe im just unlucky or crap with girls i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif (probs both)

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-23-2005, 08:20 PM
@Pauly: Oh, you want to have sex in a bathtub filled with blood too? I thought I was the only one i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Turkish-S
Fri, 06-24-2005, 05:07 AM
terra ure sick.....

but 3 hurray's for TS cuzz he has passed hurray hurray hurray!!!!!!! i'm now in 5 higher general continued education dunno if it is right i just translated it....
with
1: 5/10
4: 6/10
4: 7/10

MUHAHAHAHAHA....

PSJ
Fri, 06-24-2005, 09:44 AM
Well hello people. I'm sick, i got a fever and i don't know the fahrenheit but in celsius i'm at 39.1 degrees. So what is this in fahrenheit?

And i get sick at midsummer to(swedish holiday, explained on page 1 i think). This fucking sucks. Oh well have a nice day people and have fun.

Psyke
Fri, 06-24-2005, 09:44 AM
Went shopping today after coming back from 3 week trip. Got these:

http://img168.echo.cx/img168/486/models9em.jpg

Not that I picked the Yzak figure but it was random...... didn't know what was inside but I hope to get Deaka next. (They form a pair, Kira with Lacus, Shinn with Stellar) i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Don't think i'll replace my wallet with this though. Text on it read: "Naruto's wallet"

http://img168.echo.cx/img168/377/saifu8nl.jpg

Jaredster
Fri, 06-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by: Psyke

http://img168.echo.cx/img168/377/saifu8nl.jpg

Wow, you're the biggest naruto nerd ever.

EDIT: Then again probably not.

Psyke
Fri, 06-24-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

EDIT: Well probably not.

You should take a look at the things that I did not buy........ i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
Got a friend who bought kunais and shurikens.

I got the forehead protector though. Pinning it up for display.

Jaredster
Fri, 06-24-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by: Psyke

Originally posted by: Jaredster

EDIT: Well probably not.

You should take a look at the things that I did not buy........
Got a friend who bought kunais and shurikens.

Like the ones from Naruto?

Are they... are they sharp? Because if they are I would buy some.

I would probably murder my whole family too like Itachi. That would be badass.

darkshadow
Fri, 06-24-2005, 11:38 AM
cool stuff psyke, especially that sword impulse

SK
Fri, 06-24-2005, 11:39 AM
^^^psycho

ChaosK
Sat, 06-25-2005, 02:43 PM
note to self: avoid jaredster

Turkish-S
Sun, 06-26-2005, 04:20 PM
hey bunch of mofo's where are my 3 hurray's??

PSJ
Sun, 06-26-2005, 04:22 PM
What? why should we give you 3 hurrays?

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-26-2005, 04:23 PM
I WANT THAT YZAK FIGURINE!!!11

Lefty
Sun, 06-26-2005, 05:56 PM
I WANT THAT YZAK FIGURINE!!!11

I can just imagine the foam spilling from Terra's mouth. Boy needs his Yzak fix bad.

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-26-2005, 06:21 PM
Hell yeah, I don't have any figurines and stuff yet, I do however have 5 pictures of him on my wall...

darkshadow
Sun, 06-26-2005, 06:35 PM
may i ask what size??

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-26-2005, 06:52 PM
Big enough for people to question my sexuality i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Lefty
Mon, 06-27-2005, 04:21 AM
Posted by Terra:
Big enough for people to question my sexuality
Well people who haven't come to love and understand your extream if not near stalkerish love with Yzak.

basey44
Mon, 06-27-2005, 08:59 AM
Big enough for people to question my sexuality

lol i was gonna say too late

Krbadass
Mon, 06-27-2005, 05:37 PM
Wow, how did this get so far without getting closed. Spam - locked. pm me with your complaints