PDA

View Full Version : Narutard Strikes BACK!! (Edited Thread)

RyougaZell
Sun, 06-19-2005, 07:45 PM
I did a search before posting and cause I did not find it... I post the link to the torrent here.

http://www.point-blank.cc:6969...8e7b4de6512d72f9301cca (http://www.point-blank.cc:6969/torrents/%5BOokami%5D_Narutard_in_Spain_Operacion_Triunfo_% 5BEnglish_Subtitles%5D.avi.torrent?info_hash=31370 7fdec094f782b8e7b4de6512d72f9301cca)

Opinions?

Edited on July 29

NEW LINK -> http://www.anbuarchives.com/index.php?seccion=chorras (its in spanish)

New videos.
The original one with lyric subs (to see the original and HIS version)
Second time around in another show "A tu lado"

Just click on the images to download.

Plus:
Cosplayers fighting (haven't downloaded, 100m)

EDIT:
Mexican Narutard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYCfBTrVfdE&search=mexico%20tnt

Assassin
Mon, 06-20-2005, 12:12 AM
i felt like throwing somethign at his face....but then i've never been a fan of that american idol shit

it actually wouldnt be so bad if he didnt suck so much

Roko
Mon, 06-20-2005, 01:14 AM
I am just shocked speechless...I dunno whether to laugh at the guy, or just shoot him.

RyougaZell
Mon, 06-20-2005, 09:10 AM
A friend who speaks japanese says this guy only got the first word right btw.

Roko
Mon, 06-20-2005, 12:06 PM
In that case, I choose to laugh. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

GhostKaGe
Mon, 06-20-2005, 01:14 PM
omfg! tell me he isn't for real. That guy needs to get put down for his own good its cruel to let strangled cats suffer

Eurasian
Mon, 06-20-2005, 03:55 PM
Wow...left me speechless. I feel sorry for this guy...embarrassing himself on national TV but the sad thing is he's probably not ashamed.

PSJ
Mon, 06-20-2005, 07:01 PM
Oh my god that was scary. I knew that didn't sound right. when he threw out the line "I devote myself to manga and anime" i just got speechless, the guy was serious.... That jury guy did a good job telling him that he sucks in a nice way "You are probably a bit to exotic for what we are looking for." The swedish judges are way funnier, they had some cruel comments last year, i found that very entertaining.

RyougaZell
Mon, 06-20-2005, 07:40 PM
Yes, telling he was exotic (eres muy exotico) was an elegant way of telling he was an ass**** (que era un pen****)
Heh, I hope he sees himself on the net

DB_Hunter
Mon, 06-20-2005, 07:49 PM
That guy I think wastes his spare time methinks...

Turkish-S
Tue, 06-21-2005, 04:46 AM
nooo my eyezzzz are burning. just dude WTF was that...

EDIT: what was the other song he was singin....

Jaredster
Tue, 06-21-2005, 05:58 AM
Why are videos of people embarrassing themselves so hard to watch?

I couldn't even get 3 seconds into it without closing it in utter shame.

Assertn
Tue, 06-21-2005, 10:31 AM
watching that made me feel embarrassed for even listening to japanese music

GhostKaGe
Tue, 06-21-2005, 02:57 PM
i only wish Simon Cowell was on the judges panel

Nai
Tue, 06-21-2005, 05:29 PM
He was either very brave or very stupid.

I'm betting on the latter.

And yes, this was indeed painful to watch. I wanted to shut it down so badly.

mage
Tue, 06-21-2005, 05:46 PM
you all wonder why he did this but its obvious why, look at all the popularity he's getting. when a video of you has been sent throughout the internet (well, the anime community in this case), youre pretty fucking popular. I wouldn't mind seeing more videos of him, maybe a full fledged music video. he could probably make a lot of money like that stupid asian guy that sings "she bang".

XanBcoo
Tue, 06-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter

That's not true...
IF he wasted his time, he'd at least know the damn lyrics.

"Fumi komu, na na na naaa, na so na na, da da da no sa naaaaaa"
BWAHAHAHA

Terracosmo
Tue, 06-21-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
nooo my eyezzzz are burning. just dude WTF was that...

EDIT: what was the other song he was singin....

That was "Give a Reason" by Megumi Hayashibara (opening for Slayers Next).

I don't know which song was scarier to listen to...

wirm
Tue, 06-21-2005, 06:27 PM
I'm not going to bother downloading the clip, but it sounds like he butchered the Slayers Next theme.

That's a pity, because I really like that song.

Assertn
Wed, 06-22-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by: mage
you all wonder why he did this but its obvious why, look at all the popularity he's getting. when a video of you has been sent throughout the internet (well, the anime community in this case), youre pretty fucking popular. I wouldn't mind seeing more videos of him, maybe a full fledged music video. he could probably make a lot of money like that stupid asian guy that sings "she bang".

look into his eyes and tell me that he did that deliberately to become the next star wars kid

ChibiYali
Wed, 06-22-2005, 11:12 AM

WHY?!?!?!?!?

my ears are bleeding!!!

*runs off hissing*

*I* can do better than that!

RyougaZell
Wed, 06-22-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo

Originally posted by: DB_Hunter

That's not true...
IF he wasted his time, he'd at least know the damn lyrics.

"Fumi komu, na na na naaa, na so na na, da da da no sa naaaaaa"
BWAHAHAHA

True true
and damn... you made me laugh remembering how he sang

XanBcoo
Wed, 06-22-2005, 03:33 PM
come to think of it...
considering my other comment
who else has unintentionally learned the lyrics to anime OPs and EDs just by listening to them over and over and reading the karaoke that sub-groups put on them?

anyway, yeah, he wasn't no "star wars kid", he seemed dead serious.

masamuneehs
Wed, 06-22-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

My sentiments are the exact same! I just got so full of pity/shame/disgust that I couldn't make it through the entire thing... I give him credit for having the guts to go out there.... but he must have known he was going to embarass himself, right? RIGHT!?!

(or maybe he is just a crazy idiot...) Or way too hungry for publicity... That stupid Asian midget retard on American Idol is the one to blame for this (and doubly so the agents that gave him a record contract) People really no longer seem to care what it takes to get famous or recognized so long as it happens... I mean TV and the media is full of covering people's retarded acts and shamefully bizarre and disastrous ventures that being so bad at something has become a skill!

Whatever happened to "Discretion is the better part of valor" ?

saeadeb
Wed, 06-22-2005, 10:00 PM

You should try watching "The Office" It got me over not being able to watch that stuff, since you'd miss the whole show if you didn't.

Rhanfahl
Fri, 06-24-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

My sentiments are the exact same! I just got so full of pity/shame/disgust that I couldn't make it through the entire thing... I give him credit for having the guts to go out there.... but he must have known he was going to embarass himself, right? RIGHT!?!

(or maybe he is just a crazy idiot...) Or way too hungry for publicity... That stupid Asian midget retard on American Idol is the one to blame for this (and doubly so the agents that gave him a record contract) People really no longer seem to care what it takes to get famous or recognized so long as it happens... I mean TV and the media is full of covering people's retarded acts and shamefully bizarre and disastrous ventures that being so bad at something has become a skill!

Whatever happened to "Discretion is the better part of valor" ?

Here is the key to American marketing masamuneehs....if people will watch/listen/buy/eat/drink/or wear it (god of God awful) then sell the fuck out of it!!! As for the American Idol loser...well I just don' t know why people would ever watch that guy, cause everytime he opened his mouth I felt like my brain was hemorrhaging. I can only assume people watched him cause they either felt sorry for him, or were compelled to watch/listen to him cause he was so horrible. Anyways, why do you think there is so much more sex on TV now. Cause the media realized that more sex = more income....its just a simple truth. Market what people like, or hate and are compelled to be involved in because they hate it so much.

Psyke
Sat, 06-25-2005, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by: Rhanfahl
Here is the key to American marketing masamuneehs....if people will watch/listen/buy/eat/drink/or wear it (god of God awful) then sell the fuck out of it!!! As for the American Idol loser...well I just don' t know why people would ever watch that guy, cause everytime he opened his mouth I felt like my brain was hemorrhaging. I can only assume people watched him cause they either felt sorry for him, or were compelled to watch/listen to him cause he was so horrible. Anyways, why do you think there is so much more sex on TV now. Cause the media realized that more sex = more income....its just a simple truth. Market what people like, or hate and are compelled to be involved in because they hate it so much.

It's easily understandable why sex and violence sells. I also cannot comprehend how William Hung was able to make money from his so called "talents".

As for the guy in the video, he's got courage for doing all that on TV and at least he's proud of being an anime lover, which is more than I can say for some of the so called anime fans else where.

If he had a great voice and sang the songs well would you still say he sucks?

XanBcoo
Sat, 06-25-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by: Psyke

Not at all. I think it'd be cool (well, maybe if didn't ONLY sing songs in japanese, and say all the stuff about devotion to manga...erk).

DarthEnderX
Sun, 06-26-2005, 06:59 PM

Sucks no, but a huge lamewad? Yes.

Hikyuu
Sun, 06-26-2005, 07:53 PM
God I hope I dont sound like that singing to myself.. >> << >>

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 06-26-2005, 08:20 PM
Someone show this boy a fansub, I wonder how far his anime/manga obsession would go if he actually knew the words.

snapcase
Mon, 06-27-2005, 12:38 PM
Sad, pathetic, and painful. I think that sums it up pretty well.

Zinobi
Sat, 07-09-2005, 04:21 PM
RyougaZell

http://www.point-blank.cc:6969...8e7b4de6512d72f9301cca

the name of the torrent has Ookami at the begining he was an admin at a site do u no what happened?
though i havent watched it yet it sounds horrible

was there a point to that

RyougaZell
Fri, 07-29-2005, 10:32 PM
Resurrecting thread with NEW Videos on first post.

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-29-2005, 10:49 PM
That link on the first thread doesn't work...at least not for me.

RyougaZell
Fri, 07-29-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo
That link on the first thread doesn't work...at least not for me.

Idiot me forgot to paste new link... -.-
copy and paste it

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-29-2005, 11:36 PM
I watched that flash movie of the Seishun Kyosokyoku OP.
It's pretty bad (why does everyone look like they're peeing??)

EDIT: Damn, I just watched the "A tu Lado" video. He sings the Ending theme for FFX and it's actually not half bad...

He also sings the opening theme for Kare Kano ("You May Dream") - but in spanish.

masamuneehs
Mon, 08-01-2005, 07:08 PM
The new vid is just as horrendous and offensive to the auditory senses as the first.
Excellent waste of bandwith and one of the most pitiable sights for an anime fan to see. God how people can sink.

XanBcoo
Mon, 08-01-2005, 09:36 PM
I really like the cosplay skit
It's so bad it's laughable

"Cumshot no jutsu!"

knirfie
Wed, 08-03-2005, 09:39 AM
how pathatic can you be? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Maverick-DBZ-
Thu, 08-04-2005, 01:48 PM
Oh man I'm missing out on the fun here. Only 1 peer and no seeds, help me out guys I wanna laugh too!

XanBcoo
Thu, 08-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Just go to the link that RyougaZell provided. It has all the videos.

Edit for below: sure thing.
I know spanish too but watching the cosplay videos is beyond comprehension...

Maverick-DBZ-
Thu, 08-04-2005, 06:13 PM
ARHHH I'm such a tard I didn't even see that link as it wasen't linked like the torrent was. Anyhoo thanks for pointing that out.

It's a good thing I know spanish i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Jman
Thu, 08-04-2005, 07:02 PM
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6281/narutard8do.jpg

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Fabulous

Rhanfahl
Thu, 08-04-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by: animemaster

...I must know...where did this come from? And what did the dipshit do? Video anyone?

XanBcoo
Fri, 08-05-2005, 11:14 AM
I swear if he's wearing a head protector and sharingan contacts then that guy is my motherfucking hero.

losers like that make being an anime fan fun...to laugh at

DarthEnderX
Sat, 08-06-2005, 05:29 AM
You can tell he's wearing a forehead protector from the picture.

I doubt he's wearing sharingan contacts though cause, c'mon, those cops would never catch a guy who's activated Sharingan!

Paithan
Sat, 08-06-2005, 08:48 AM
Haha =P

Jman
Sun, 08-07-2005, 03:41 AM
there's no video for it but from what i read, he was caught shoplifting at fanime con.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 08-07-2005, 09:57 AM
Hahaha, classic.

Rhanfahl
Sun, 08-07-2005, 10:36 PM
No seriously where did this come from, I can only wish it was on "Cops" I'd find it record it and post a torrent up on the boards for everyone to watch!

RyougaZell
Mon, 08-08-2005, 10:05 PM

Good grief... this one is hilarious XD

XanBcoo
Mon, 08-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by: Rhanfahl
No seriously where did this come from, I can only wish it was on "Cops" I'd find it record it and post a torrent up on the boards for everyone to watch!

there's no video for it but from what i read, he was caught shoplifting at fanime con.

No seriously

Rhanfahl
Thu, 08-11-2005, 11:50 PM
People like this make me smile, and remind me that comedy is a great reason to keep on living and not just give up on life. HAHA, dumb dumb fucker.

Jman
Fri, 08-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by: Hontaiyo
I wonder if he's going to use the sharingan to anticipate which prisoner is going to assault his ass.

LMFAO

Rhanfahl
Thu, 08-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Well, he'll certainly be in for "1000 years of pain".

Necromas
Wed, 08-24-2005, 08:53 PM
He needs to shut up and stick to the language he knows well, I wouldn't dare try to sing in spanish.

Jman
Wed, 09-14-2005, 07:39 PM
that motherfucker ruined naruto songs

RyougaZell
Sun, 06-25-2006, 10:51 PM
Added a new Singing Narutard to first post.

A mexican one.

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYCfBTrVfdE&search=mexico%20tnt

Mizuchi
Mon, 06-26-2006, 08:46 PM
I swear if he's wearing a head protector and sharingan contacts then that guy is my motherfucking hero.

... can i get those anywhere..?

RedX1z
Mon, 06-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Added a new Singing Narutard to first post.

A mexican one.

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYCfBTrVfdE&search=mexico%20tnt

by any chance was that guy drunk or wasted? since it looked like he was in a bar?

yeah, this guy is horrible..