PDA

View Full Version : Strike Freedom Theory

solid01
Sat, 06-18-2005, 10:21 AM
you know i have a good feeling strike freedom is going to appear in like the last 5 epiosdes, they keep putting off kira's story, it's at episode 38 and still theres no info if kira is alive or not.

ch4kz
Sat, 06-18-2005, 10:38 AM
I really don't believe that. The last 5 epeisodes? Kira will definatly be found alive in the next 5 episodes will most likely get Strike Freedom soon after.

. Haven't you read any of the spoilers people posted? Some are even from New type. Strike freedom will most likely be shown in ep 38 or 39. That is what everyone has been hinting at anyway ...When Athuran gets back to the AA....Kira will most likely get Strke Freedom around then. From whoever steals...whether it be Athurn and Kira. OR someone else steals it for Kira....Plus I doubt the director would give out info on Kira's survival even if it is a spoiler...even though there are some spoilers out there that say that Kira is rescued. It's not the New type one...its another animage and animedia. But Strke freedom wil def. make an appearance a lot sooner then what you said.

And news that Kira is alive I hear may even be in episode 35, but I doubt it...but def before 40.

solid01
Sat, 06-18-2005, 11:19 AM
oh really, well that makes me feel more at ease, but still i'm dying to know how kira is alive, and who finds him.

Digitalgirl
Sat, 06-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by: solid01
oh really, well that makes me feel more at ease, but still i'm dying to know how kira is alive, and who finds him.

well if you watched ep.35 [it's still unsubbed right now, though] you'd have an idea of what hapenned/happens.[ I really want to spoil this for you ppl that don't watch the raw ep., but i can't cause this isn't a spoiler topic is it :/ ]

rdperalta
Sat, 06-18-2005, 12:31 PM
Looks like Lacus is the one who's gonna give Strike-Freedom to Kira

*got this over at A-K

Developed in order to break the deadlock in the situation between ZAFT and the EAF that continues to go into confusion, it is the final trump card given to Kira Yamato by Lacus Clyne. This MS, which is said to have several times the combat power of Freedom due to the installation of a new type of engine and such, conceals the power to rival Destiny Gundam.

http://students.washington.edu/cpr34/s%20freedom.jpg

as for Strike-Freedom's weapons

Sunday, May 22, 2005
This month's hobby magazine news UPDATED
Hobby Japan

ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam
Head machine guns x 2: MMI-GAU27D 31mm CIWS, fire-linked x 2
Abdomen large beam cannon: MGX-2235 Callidus multi-phase beam cannon
Hip beam sabers x 2: M02G Super Lacerta (Speel Lacerta?)
Hip railguns x 2: MMI-M15E Xiphias 3 railcannon
Arm beam shield: MX2200 beam shield
Beam rifle: MA-M21KF high-energy beam rifle

and its equiped with a Dragoon System

Official name: EQFU-3X Super DRAGOON mobile weapon wings
Armament: MA08V Beam Assault Cannon x 1

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 06-18-2005, 01:52 PM
Damn, that little baby is really quite equipped isn't she i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I'm sure Kira will take good care of it busting up Shinn and Rey... Muhahahaha (trying to copy Shinn's cyco laugh.

qilinkiddo
Sat, 06-18-2005, 02:07 PM
wonder how freedom look after detaching the dragoon system

PSJ
Sat, 06-18-2005, 02:22 PM
Probably like it looks now but without wings.

qilinkiddo
Sat, 06-18-2005, 02:48 PM
imagine strike freedom without the blue thingy...datx look strange to mi -_-

rdperalta
Sat, 06-18-2005, 03:03 PM
the MA-M21KF will turn into one big @$$ beam cannon like the Wing Zero and Buster

Motteh
Sat, 06-18-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by: rdperalta
the MA-M21KF will turn into one big @$$ beam cannon like the Wing Zero and Buster

Wing Zero's beam gatling wasn't that big in size
just was absurtly powerful
Buster's combined rifle was about 1.5x the size of Wing Zero's
and i think from the pics that Strike Freedom's will be even bigger

Curium
Sat, 06-18-2005, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the picture rdperalta.

Looking at that picture I could imagine the blue part of the wings detaching. The reason I had trouble with imagining the DRAGOON before is I was thinking the entire wing came off.

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 06-18-2005, 05:08 PM
If Strike Freedom Can transform in any way... How will it look when transformed?

PSJ
Sat, 06-18-2005, 06:08 PM
I don't think it will be able to transform. What would it transform into?

Curium
Sat, 06-18-2005, 06:14 PM
The transform comment may be my fault because of my commenting on some of the stuff from the "GSD: EDITED" where it said the 2 in the model number meant 2 forms.

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 06-18-2005, 08:16 PM
yes, so what does it mean then?

Zariel
Sat, 06-18-2005, 09:46 PM
just commenting on the Gundam model picture, why did they make Kira frown?

Curium
Sat, 06-18-2005, 10:22 PM
Because he has a dour personality.

NineTailsKitsu
Sat, 06-18-2005, 11:01 PM
Hmm....After looking at the pic I'm left wondering if the Wings themselves come off, or rather just the blue wing ends....I'm truly interested to see how they're going to present this suit in fight scenes. Very impressive.

Yukimura
Sun, 06-19-2005, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by: Zariel
just commenting on the Gundam model picture, why did they make Kira frown?

He's probobly frowning because he knows that he'll end up using SF to mess up even more stuff than he did with Freedom in this series. I feel really torn since this whole series I've been falling out of love with Kira, but SF looks like it can and will dish out some serious pain to anything and, if Kira's trend keeps up, everything in it's path. Maybe we'll get to see someone else pilot the awesome new uber-suit first like Quatre with Wing Zero. Yzak would make a great semi-crazed, extremely angry pilot, who could have his new suit stolen out from under him. Of course this is all <u>Pure Speculation / Mindless Hope</u> I have seen or heard no evidence of this whatsoever.

PSJ
Sun, 06-19-2005, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by: Curium
The transform comment may be my fault because of my commenting on some of the stuff from the "GSD: EDITED" where it said the 2 in the model number meant 2 forms.

I remember that also but i would really like to see how it works on SF. If it was IJ i would understand it, it more or less got that mobile armor shape with the wingpack already.

DragonBladeX
Sun, 06-19-2005, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the picture rdperalta.

Looking at that picture I could imagine the blue part of the wings detaching. The reason I had trouble with imagining the DRAGOON before is I was thinking the entire wing came off.

Me too I made the very same error i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif.

The DRAGOON system would have to be the blue parts of the wings. In the picture there are thrusters on the black portion of the wings, they are there for flight control of the SF. The logical explaination is the black wings remains there, the blue parts detach and make mincemeat out of mobile suits and stuff.

PSJ
Sun, 06-19-2005, 06:54 PM
That would be the most logical explanation, i doubt Kira will use the DRAGOON system very much tho. He got complete control over them beam rifles and thats all he needs really, when he aims to kill he will be unstoppable.

DragonBladeX
Mon, 06-20-2005, 11:24 AM
With the DRAGOON system, I'm really hoping to see Kira pull a stunt very much like what Klueze did in GS, a laser barrage for blocking missiles. Hmm...SF with 8 DRAGOON units, 2 rifles/1 extended cannon, chest cannon, 2 railguns, forearm shield= way overpowered gundam. If Destiny is fighting this monster, I'd like to see how is Destiny's arsenal able to match that...

For now, I can only confirm 2 weapons on Destiny. Palm cannons and one huge (probably anti-ship) beam sword.

qilinkiddo
Mon, 06-20-2005, 01:26 PM
destiny armament : MMI-GAU26 17.5mm CIWS x 2, MX2351 "Solidus Fulgur" beam shield generator x 2, RQM-60F "Flash Edge 2" beam boomerang/saber x 2, MMI-714 "Arondight" beam sword x 1, M2000GX high-energy long-range beam cannon x 1, MMI-X340 "Palma Fiocina" beam cannon x 2, MA-BAR73/S high energy beam rifle x 1, mobile shield x 1

taken from answer.com

MeroTZ
Mon, 06-20-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by: qilinkiddo
destiny armament : MMI-GAU26 17.5mm CIWS x 2, MX2351 "Solidus Fulgur" beam shield generator x 2, RQM-60F "Flash Edge 2" beam boomerang/saber x 2, MMI-714 "Arondight" beam sword x 1, M2000GX high-energy long-range beam cannon x 1, MMI-X340 "Palma Fiocina" beam cannon x 2, MA-BAR73/S high energy beam rifle x 1, mobile shield x 1

taken from answer.com

So the questionables are, of course, the strength of that M2000GX HE LR beam cannon and the 'mobile shield'. WTF is a mobile shield?

I'm gonna take a guess and say the Beam cannon is like a better version of the weapon carried by Buster Strike.

From the looks of things, Freedoms primary advantage is that it can use all of its weapons at once, where Destiny is super specialized into one weapon type at a time (only two hands, and all of its weapons look handheld.)

qilinkiddo
Mon, 06-20-2005, 05:05 PM
there only 2 type of shield
beam shield and mobile shield
mobile shield is just normal shield used by freedom, justice etc...
just that they add the word ''mobile'' -_-

http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/s...stiny/zgmf-x42s.htm... (http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/zgmf-x42s.htm...)

picture and data of destiny by mahq.net

Roko
Mon, 06-20-2005, 08:18 PM
^ the link doesn't work just so you know.

I read somewhere (probably MAHQ, too lazy to look it up) that Destiny had lots of speed also.

DragonBladeX
Tue, 06-21-2005, 01:26 AM
Basically Destiny is an improved version of Impulse, with all its weapon pack rolled into one gundam.

Here's the correct one: http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm

Just wondering where does the shield fit on this gundam...or does it 'magically' disappear in the case of Blast mode Impulse with its twin cannons? The shield is very similar to Impulse's current shield, maybe mobile shield is an indication of a shape changing shield, like Impulse?

Btw just saw the 1/144 mini model of Destiny in a comic shop near my house, looks pathetic though. I think i will wait for the 1/100 model.

Edit: I was going thru the site when i saw SF specs: MMI-GAU27D 31mm CIWS x 2, MGX-2235 "Callidus" multi-phase beam cannon x 1, M02G "Super Lacerta" beam saber x 2, MMI-M15E "Xiphias 3" rail cannon x 2, MX2200 beam shield generator x 2, MA-M21KF high-energy beam rifle x 2, EQFU-3X Super DRAGOON (Disconnected Rapid Armament Group Overlook Operation Network) mobile weapon wings (MA80V beam assault cannon x 1)

Perhaps someone could explain what the MA80V is for?

Curium
Tue, 06-21-2005, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by: DragonBladeX
Basically Destiny is an improved version of Impulse, with all its weapon pack rolled into one gundam.

I would say it is more of a combined (and improved obviously) Strike then a combined Impulse. First it doesn't have the Core Splendor system that Impulse has, plus it only has 1 of each weapon like the Sword and Launcher Strikes.

Motteh
Tue, 06-21-2005, 05:58 AM
I would say it is more of a combined (and improved obviously) Strike then a combined Impulse. First it doesn't have the Core Splendor system that Impulse has, plus it only has 1 of each weapon like the Sword and Launcher Strikes.
well because it only has 1 of each it can still be considered an upgrade of Impulse
since maybe it was too inadequate to overpack Destiny with weapons
like they would've done if they put in 2 of everything
because all in all it has plenty of power to go around

DragonBladeX
Tue, 06-21-2005, 07:15 AM
I think this needs answering: why in the specs for SF is a MA80V beam assault cannon placed after the DRAGOON system? Don't tell me the pods are going to combine and form one cannon to focus the lasers into one concentrated beam...cause that would seriously make SF way overpowered than it already is.

qilinkiddo
Tue, 06-21-2005, 11:21 AM
i believe the mobile shield is just shield and not anything else...like current shield of impulse...

i dont think it can combine as a beam assault cannon...
as strike freedom's high energy rifle can already combine into a high energy long range rifle...
and all the armaments is just too much compare to infinite justice ( sort of overpowered)
and may be also destiny gundam...

the dragoon system pods...its just dont look like a combination of a beam assault cannon...
unless strike-freedom has something as a bond to combine them into a beam assault cannon
mayb beam assault cannon is place in the dragoon system pods to shoot or something like that...

Motteh
Tue, 06-21-2005, 12:20 PM
I think this needs answering: why in the specs for SF is a MA80V beam assault cannon placed after the DRAGOON system? Don't tell me the pods are going to combine and form one cannon to focus the lasers into one concentrated beam...cause that would seriously make SF way overpowered than it already is.
i think that it means that each DRAGOON pod is armed with a MA80V beam assault cannon
to me that seems the most logical explanation

DragonBladeX
Wed, 06-22-2005, 12:52 AM
Since there are 8 wings, wouldn't it be written as MA80V beam assault cannon x 8? Maybe its a typo...

{GSD}Freedom owns
Wed, 06-22-2005, 02:50 AM
dragon i thinks its saying that each wing has a MA80V beam assault cannon

Curium
Wed, 06-22-2005, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by: {GSD}Freedom owns
dragon i thinks its saying that each wing has a MA80V beam assault cannon

Thats what DragonBlade said. The x8 is because S-Freedom has 8 wings 1 per wing. Though I will throw out the suggestion that it should be x16, 1 beam on each side (front and back).

DragonBladeX
Wed, 06-22-2005, 07:56 AM
If it was anything like Providence's 3 beam pod, you have a mind-boggling 24 lasers to deal with. Now that is scary.

ArcZero
Wed, 06-22-2005, 10:15 AM
man....... honestly i'm kinda disappointed in the way SF looks. i personally liked freedom's original wings better. the plasma cannons were so cool!! but the 2 beam rifles and chest cannon are cool though (^_^). don't really like the fact that it has the dragoon thingy though. it's just not as cool. the dragoon seems like something a bad guy should use. ah wellz........

qilinkiddo
Wed, 06-22-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by: ArcZero
man....... honestly i'm kinda disappointed in the way SF looks. i personally liked freedom's original wings better. the plasma cannons were so cool!! but the 2 beam rifles and chest cannon are cool though (^_^). don't really like the fact that it has the dragoon thingy though. it's just not as cool. the dragoon seems like something a bad guy should use. ah wellz........

lolz yeah...freedom wings look much nicer den SF...
i like freedom due to its wing...
it look cool when freedom fly...

lolz mayb SF's dragoon system vs legend's dragoon system? -_-

Guardian_2000
Wed, 06-22-2005, 01:51 PM
Well then just gotta wait cause so far we haven't seen Strike Freedom animated in much other than the intro. Which doesn't show the DRAGOONs. Animated it already looks 4x better than the lineart. Atleast to me. Its movement and structure seems to work well for it. I just want to see Kira finally take advantage of his increased spatial awareness. He couldn't have done that with Freedom since its limited arc of fire. Always pointing straight forward. Now he has every angle covered and an awesome defense. The only way for something to get through it is for another mobile suit with the shield tech if its like the barrier used by the EA Hyperions.

Motteh
Thu, 06-23-2005, 06:53 AM
Since there are 8 wings, wouldn't it be written as MA80V beam assault cannon x 8? Maybe its a typo...
maybe, or maybe they see the DRAGOON system as a whole and thus just use MA80V instead of MA80V x8
i'd have to take a look at Providence's specs for that, to see how they said it there

edit: for Providence they stated the maximum number of beam nozzles (11 pods made a whopping 43 beam nozzles according to MAHQ) so my guess is still that there's 1 beam on every pod on SF and thus only x1 instead of x8
besides on the Legend they also only say "back &amp; waist DRAGOON (general type) x 8: GDU-X5 assault beam machine gun" so for me that pretty much wraps it up, untill i see otherwise in the show i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Guardian_2000
Thu, 06-23-2005, 08:36 AM
Strike Freedom has 8 Weapon Pods one on each wing. I just posted a pick with weapon listing in the spoiler thread. but some of you might not like going in there. So here.

Strike Freedom &amp; Inifinite Justice Weapon List (http://www.afterimpact.net/files/GSD_01.jpg)
Plus a nice pic of the weapon pods detaching.

ch4kz
Thu, 06-23-2005, 11:39 AM
it looks like we will see strike freedom in action soon too!!! around episode 42...I here strike freedom will fight. I do not know who thouhg and I am not sure if hte source is good. But i think strike freedom will be given to kira a bit sooner...

I can't wait to see the suit in action with that dragoon system and that cool beam rifle in the opening.

qilinkiddo
Thu, 06-23-2005, 12:37 PM
lolz...nice...SF detach the dragoon pods...left the wings...
look kinda gay...hoping to see how it look like in the anime...

DragonBladeX
Thu, 06-23-2005, 09:27 PM
Question: whats that 'cable' attached to IJ foot and knee? Is that another beam saber? And cool, IJ has a grappling arm. Nothing like bringing your opponent close for a fatal(or non-fatal in Athrun's case) melee strike.

Guardian_2000
Thu, 06-23-2005, 09:58 PM
The beam cutter between the knee and the toe? Yea cool shit isn't it. That thing is gonna be cool in action. I wanna see Infinite Justice fly up and kick mid torso ripping through the gundam. Just the massive amount of arsenal on Infinite just is insane. But its nice to see that with the new designs they cement their styles further in. Kira with his mid to long range fighting taking on multiple targets all at once. And Athrun who fights upclose to mid range prefering one on one.

ArcZero
Thu, 06-23-2005, 11:59 PM
i think i know why the creators decided to put the dragoon system on the SF. but i'm gonna go off topic for a bit cuz this has to do with my theory. if any of you have seen any of the old old gundam series, you might notice certain similarities the new characters have with the old ones. which led me to believe that gundam seed is also a remake of the old gundam series. for example hair color. kira would represent amuro rey, the pilot of the original gundam and Nu gundam. athrun would be camille bidan the pilot of the Z gundam. and shinn would be judau ashta, the pilot of the ZZ gundam. that's what tipped off first. then i started seeing similarities in their gundams. it wasn't emphasized too much in GS but they showed it alot in GSD. first of all, the impulse. like the ZZ gundam it was capaple of splitting off into several parts. then it was saviour, which like the Z gundam, transformed into a plane for more maneuverability. now the strike freedom, which like the Nu gundam, has remote weapons like the dragoon system. my guess is that kira won't use it all that much like the providence or legend would. just every now and then.
and so there you have it. that's why i think the SF has the dragoon system. of course it's all only speculation.
geez this is long........(^_^)

Curium
Fri, 06-24-2005, 01:40 AM
I believe I heard something similar to that from a (semi-?)official source. It was more like they were recreating the original Gundam story line for 21st century fans. You will find that whether a person prefers UC or AU tends to be about 90% going with the one they saw first. SEED etc may be an attempt to placate both sets of fans considering how contentious it has been.

Deamon007
Fri, 06-24-2005, 05:56 AM
it looks like the Strike Freedom will gain speed and mobility after detaching the DRAGOON pods because there are trusters under them

DragonBladeX
Fri, 06-24-2005, 07:27 AM
It definitely needs all the agility it can get considering that its fighting Destiny, possibily Legend and especially when Shinn goes into SEED mode .

Deamon007
Fri, 06-24-2005, 07:40 AM
With this gundam Kira will be able to defeat Shin even with his no kill polesy

DragonBladeX
Fri, 06-24-2005, 10:52 PM
The only way i can see Kira defeating Shinn is bracketing him within the the DRAGOON fire or restricting his movement with that and aim for a arm or head shot. Or even better, fire off the whole DRAGOON system at once like Klueze in GS, 'binding' Destiny in 1 place and take a shot then. The advantage should swing back to Kira now that Destiny so far has not been confirmed with replacement parts on the go like Impulse. Shinn has to take really good care of Destiny here, no more 'Minerva! Chest Flyer! Leg Flyer!'.

LokeXero
Sat, 06-25-2005, 12:54 AM
I agree with ya Dragonblade X cept i think now alotta you guys are underestimating Destiny. It is as far as ive read the fastest most agile mobile suit created, So even if Kira can trap Shinn, Odds are Shinn Will still be able to Avoid getting shot by Kira...

ev0luti0nzer0
Sat, 06-25-2005, 01:04 AM
Strike Freedom + Infinite Justice (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/ev0luti0nzer0/SEEDIS.jpg)

Destiny's Wings of Light + Strike Freedom Comparison (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/ev0luti0nzer0/0202030bh.jpg)

Deamon007
Sat, 06-25-2005, 03:05 AM
The only way i can see Kira defeating Shinn is bracketing him within the the DRAGOON fire or restricting his movement with that and aim for a arm or head shot. Or even better, fire off the whole DRAGOON system at once like Klueze in GS, 'binding' Destiny in 1 place and take a shot then. The advantage should swing back to Kira now that Destiny so far has not been confirmed with replacement parts on the go like Impulse. Shinn has to take really good care of Destiny here, no more 'Minerva! Chest Flyer! Leg Flyer!'.

it would be funny if when Kira and Shin fight in there new mobel suits and Kira cuts of arm and leg
Shin: Minerva sent me an other chest and leg flyer
Minerva: Shin the Destiny doesn't have those
Shin: noooooooooooooo
and Kira completly disables Shin during this conversation

Originally posted by: ev0luti0nzer0
Strike Freedom + Infinite Justice (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/ev0luti0nzer0/SEEDIS.jpg)

Destiny's Wings of Light + Strike Freedom Comparison (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/ev0luti0nzer0/0202030bh.jpg)

it looks like Strike Freedom has more trusters

ArcZero
Sat, 06-25-2005, 04:42 AM
i think lacus might be the one who has SF and IJ built. we all know she has alot of connections in ZAFT. and one thing that's been bugging me is why does destiny need a shield if it already has 2 beam shield generators???

Deamon007
Sat, 06-25-2005, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by: ArcZero
i think lacus might be the one who has SF and IJ built. we all know she has alot of connections in ZAFT. and one thing that's been bugging me is why does destiny need a shield if it already has 2 beam shield generators???

there is a good chance that the cline faction build the Strike Freedom and the Infinite Justise sins they have the Beamschield Technology (I know this because the Dom's have those)
I dont think ZAFT build them becouse than it would be more logical for the chairman to offer Infinite Justise to Asuran sins it's a remake of his old mobel suit

I think the gave Destiny a schield so he had something in both hands because no mater how you look at is an extra schield is always better than nothing but I still think it would be better if they had givven him another gun but then they probebly thaught that it would look to much like Strike Freedom

DragonBladeX
Sat, 06-25-2005, 10:49 AM
But ZAFT did develop Beam shield technology...Destiny has it on its forearms so theres a possiblilty that it might be still be built by ZAFT. But i agree with Deamon007 that Destiny looks better with a shield in hand, probably a momento to Shinn in utilising Impulse Flight mode so much, he loves his beam rifle and shield too much i suppose. Destiny being the agile gundam, yes it has a chance of escaping SF's DRAGOON and i he might pull off a stunt like Rey did when he fought Neo. Or Kira fighting Klueze.

But on a another note, i noticed that Destiny is missing the basic weapon that most 'End' gundams have: the beam saber. Though he has that Arondight sword of his to make up for it, it looks bulky to me, swinging that sword around is not easy. Of course, we'll have to wait for the anime to showcase the actual fight but i make any further comments.

Dannynonsense
Sat, 06-25-2005, 11:11 AM
strike freedom and destiny imo cant be compared because the manufacture's are diffrent think about destiny and legend are zaft strongest gundams but zaft doesnt build sf and ij so it possible there all on the same level despite the specs it all comes down to the way the pilot use's the mobile suit which is why kira could beat destiny or the other way around

its rumored that the flash edge 2 beam boomerang can extend to become a regular beam saber

darkshadow
Sat, 06-25-2005, 11:41 AM
zaft HAS to build strike freedom and infinite justice, they ARE named zgmf-x20a and zgmf-19a arent they

Deamon007
Sat, 06-25-2005, 11:52 AM
thats most likly becouse they are upgrades of the old suits

Freedom
ZGMF-X10A +10= ZGMF-X20A
Justise
ZGMF-X09A +10= ZGMF-X19A

darkshadow
Sat, 06-25-2005, 11:57 AM
testament is made from the part of freedom, but you dont c them calling it zgmf, its called rsx or something, i still think that lacus or andy are gonna steal those suits, with a mass raid/ attack of their dom troopers

Deamon007
Sat, 06-25-2005, 12:02 PM
have you seen the testament? the only thing that is based on freedom is could be the technology it is completly diferent M.S. were as the Strike Freedom is very simular to the original freedom

darkshadow
Sat, 06-25-2005, 12:07 PM
still, y keep the production number of the enemy?

Deamon007
Sat, 06-25-2005, 12:16 PM
the only enemy of the cline faction are logos and the chairman

darkshadow
Sat, 06-25-2005, 12:19 PM
chairman = zaft zgmf = zaft something maneuver fighter or something

Deamon007
Sat, 06-25-2005, 12:31 PM
he may be the leader of zaft but the cline faction sees the diference between the leader (the chairman) and the folowers (with folowers I mean every one that the chairman has manipulated to do his bidding or that just joined the army)

Dannynonsense
Sat, 06-25-2005, 02:06 PM
just because it has the almost same desgination doesnt mean that new freedom was built by zaft and how come it cant have a designation similar to its predacessor which makes sense and take a look at ZGMF-XX09T DOM Trooper if zaft didnt build it then it shouldnt have zgmf in the name right. come on guys lets be open minded for a second

darkshadow
Sat, 06-25-2005, 02:15 PM
still its strange, it makes it seem they are using models that arent their's or atleast not build be ehm

Curium
Sat, 06-25-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by: darkshadow
chairman = zaft zgmf = zaft something maneuver fighter or something

ZG in ZGMF is Zero Gravity.

PSJ
Sat, 06-25-2005, 02:47 PM
The Clyne faction is based on the old ZAFT army that was under Siegel Clyne's rule so appearntly there are similarities between ZAFT and CF. The engineers that made SF and IJ were ones ZAFT engineers and probably didn't care to change the letter combination.

Or they just stole the units form ZAFT like last time. The model number is something the suit has imprinted in it. That's why AA for example recognizes suits by model number, that's the most logical explanation i can come up with anyway. ZAFT didn't change the old GAT-X series suits to ZGMF-X.

Roko
Sat, 06-25-2005, 03:32 PM
Perhaps zaft made like half the suit during the previous war, but stopped after the war ended. CF maybe found out about this and stole these half-finished suits that were already named, then completed them?

LokeXero
Mon, 06-27-2005, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by: PSJ
The Clyne faction is based on the old ZAFT army that was under Siegel Clyne's rule so appearntly there are similarities between ZAFT and CF. The engineers that made SF and IJ were ones ZAFT engineers and probably didn't care to change the letter combination.

Or they just stole the units form ZAFT like last time. The model number is something the suit has imprinted in it. That's why AA for example recognizes suits by model number, that's the most logical explanation i can come up with anyway. ZAFT didn't change the old GAT-X series suits to ZGMF-X.

Both theories are prob right

ArcZero
Wed, 06-29-2005, 06:03 AM
lacus probably has lots of connections in zaft and has it built BY zaft. since it's gonna be built in zaft by zaft, it makes sense to put zaft production numbers on it. and now the word zaft has lost all meaning to me........

Deblas
Wed, 06-29-2005, 12:06 PM
I pretty much believe that Lacus was the one who ordered to build those units. The ship she is in (forgot the name) was made for Freedom and Justice right? Maybe the build a new tougher unit using components from Freedoms and Justices spare parts.

MeroTZ
Wed, 06-29-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
I pretty much believe that Lacus was the one who ordered to build those units. The ship she is in (forgot the name) was made for Freedom and Justice right? Maybe the build a new tougher unit using components from Freedoms and Justices spare parts.

The problem with this theory is that its unlikely they have spare N-Jammer Cancellers.

Dannynonsense
Wed, 06-29-2005, 12:32 PM
actually its been annouced who build the suit however i dont want to put up any spoilers ill just say this its not what a lot of you guys think and the whole situation about them is rather intresting