PDA

View Full Version : All Episode Previews HERE *Spoilers*

ev0luti0nzer0
Sat, 06-18-2005, 12:24 AM
I found some Gundam Seed Destiny previews if you are interested:

Screenshot (http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/ev0luti0nzer0/K08499-14473.jpg)

Real Media - Ep. 36 Preview (http://mbs.jp/gundamseed-d/bb/gundamss36_xa.ram)

Windows Media - Ep. 36 Preview (http://mbs.jp/gundamseed-d/bb/gundamss36_xa.asx)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows Media - Ep 37 Preview (http://mbs.jp/gundamseed-d/bb/gundamss37_happybd.asx)

Curium
Sat, 06-18-2005, 12:32 AM
I hope they treat you better then they did PTX when he did this last week.

solid01
Sat, 06-18-2005, 01:11 AM
cool looks like athrun turns his ba ck on zaft

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 06-18-2005, 02:08 AM
FINALLY!!! IT IS NOW ATHRUN'S TIME TO SHINE!!! THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!! Was that Meyin, Lunamaria's sister, who was undressing while Athrun was there. If so then my theory about Athrun being a girl magnet is RIGHT!!! GO Athrun!!!

cybercoin
Sat, 06-18-2005, 02:36 AM
I think that was Meyrin. She has longer hair then Luna.

ev0luti0nzer0
Sat, 06-18-2005, 02:49 AM
Yeh it is Meyrin because of the Green ZAFT uniform, and Lunamaria's is Red.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 06-18-2005, 03:08 AM
I still have yet to figure out what it is that attracts all these girls to Athrun.

Millenium-Boyz
Sat, 06-18-2005, 03:34 AM
is that destiny ? the gundam that appeared in black in the preview.
wow i was surprised to see meryn undress herself, lol

PSJ
Sat, 06-18-2005, 03:54 AM
I fail to see the great thing with the preview as it will appear on the next episode that will be released a couple of hours after this preview release.

cybercoin
Sat, 06-18-2005, 04:25 AM
If you look at the pics then it looks like Athrun is undressing her unifor XD

knirfie
Sat, 06-18-2005, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by: cybercoin
If you look at the pics then it looks like Athrun is undressing her unifor XD

I was thinking the exact same thing i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DragonBladeX
Sat, 06-18-2005, 10:01 AM
Well at least the most unexpected person to help Athrun is made known. Kinda throws off most prediction, u expect Shinn or maybe Lunamaria to aid him. Then again, only Meyrin is shown helping, there still could be more.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 06-18-2005, 10:08 AM
I wonder what they are doing. Can't really tell from that preview. Maybe there will be some insight in ep35.

Anonyguy
Sat, 06-18-2005, 11:13 AM
Looks like Athrun will be stealing one of the production model Goufs since they show it in the background with him holding his hand out. When reading the title for the next episode Kotono also says "Fly through the stormy sea, Gouf."

Guardian_2000
Sat, 06-18-2005, 11:46 AM
Guess it did happen. People are not posting stuff like these crappy quality previews. Atleast make just one thread for all previews. Its not worth it to have an ep summary thread and a preview thread. Watching the preview at the end of 35 makes things alot clearer. Especially the luna changing scene.

Splash!
Sat, 06-18-2005, 12:43 PM
my theory of what was happening was something like athrun was upto something suspicious and maybe the crew aboard the minerva realised that. Meyrin is probably that unexpected person that is gonna help athrun out. Athrun and meyrin probably put on an act that they are having sex just to get the guards of their tail so athrun can escape

Digitalgirl
Sat, 06-18-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by: splash
my theory of what was happening was something like athrun was upto something suspicious and maybe the crew aboard the minerva realised that. Meyrin is probably that unexpected person that is gonna help athrun out. Athrun and meyrin probably put on an act that they are having sex just to get the guards of their tail so athrun can escape

eh? and that would just make the guards more suspicious. I think it's supposed to be against the military rules to have a relationship with someone else in the military. [Which is why Talia left Dulandil [sp?the chairman of plant guy]

Splash!
Sat, 06-18-2005, 01:15 PM
well in any case that wud give the guards a whole other military code infraction to worry about than athrun trying out something else rite??????? maybe leading them to think that this was the reason for which athrun was acting suspicious and not that he was planning desertion. Besides i think desertion wud be a more serious offense than having a relationship with someone else. if they found out he was actually deserting, they wud take immediate action, however for the relationship violation, theyd just report it later on to a senior officer at the most. It wud also give them a reason to not get so worked up about since they wud think they knew the real reason for which he was acting suspicious.

Dannynonsense
Sat, 06-18-2005, 02:27 PM
you know i dont wanna say i told you so but i do believe that i was the first and only person to say the unexpected person would be meryin but hey what can i say im always right. its just a gift

Madell
Sun, 06-19-2005, 09:32 AM
Omg why you need to makae aa topic about this :S

solid01
Sun, 06-19-2005, 10:50 AM
nobody laugh but for some reason
i thought that girl was mia,
i don't know why
i pictured that mia's pink hair was a wigi/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

DragonBladeX
Sun, 06-19-2005, 11:28 AM
Mia was a Lacus fanatic...she most likely dyed her hair pink and grew it slightly long just to imitate Lacus i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

fenix000
Sun, 06-19-2005, 12:31 PM
whats with the chairmans EVil eyes in the factory seen and why did he ignor the athrun about AA and freedom! he didnt mention it but he sure does knw about it! He knws athrun is pissed off. Why would he do such a thing.! Normally if that happend he should say " im sorry athrun it had 2 be done for ZAFT" but thre was no apology for reason given out so im lead to think that he wants athrun to escape. This is part of his master plan. Chairman dullen , lacus, AA and athrun are all playing a game of chess simply. The chairm is the king and Lacus is t he queen. Some how i c it like this becoz he mentiond lacus been "white Queen is formiddible" .
From what i c the chairman might be folllowing the footsteps of ruul Cruze! or possible Rey! coz he is frikkin manipulated shinn sideways! soo much engouragement is been shoved down the kids throat its not funny. Shinn is a pawn and he doenst knw it yet.

I get a feeling he might be the Ruul Cruze or the next person to be like him, Rey has yet to fully show his true colors been a extended. I duno what else to say. I keep thinking about the chairman this episode.! he knws too much and has seen the mistakes of the past in GS , he has the info and is playing a game , relating to chess! what is he up to. His motives gona be tough to break but i seriously hope they show us that soon.

To sum it up he knws athrun is going to escape, He still searching for Lacus and has 2 new units to give away to shinn and athrun! i think he wants to wipe the past and create a world of his own. or for the benefit of humanity. Plz tell me ur thoughts id like to knw its 3:30am ! had to watch it!

And yes! nice punch athruN! could of been better if he went berserk ... coz he is stillll holding back!

FelixZeroAlastor
Sun, 06-19-2005, 01:58 PM
So Athrun's gonna escape with a gouf. Nice pick. The gouf is my fav. He is also gonna escape with Meyrin ay. Wonder where they're gonna go after they get the gouf. This will leave me to wonder till the next episode next weekend. Can't wait.

XwingRob
Sun, 06-19-2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by: Digitalgirl

Originally posted by: splash

eh? and that would just make the guards more suspicious. I think it's supposed to be against the military rules to have a relationship with someone else in the military. [Which is why Talia left Dulandil [sp?the chairman of plant guy]

Um, Chairman Dullindal is not a member of the military. Talia left Dulandill because of the breeding rules of PLANT(she wanted to have a child, but Dullindal was not allowed to have a child with her because of some genetic thingy).

thejamppa
Sun, 06-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Oh, yeah, Athrun makes run for it. No wonder Rey got Legend Gundam i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif But I really expect next episode. Also, I wonder how he gets Infinite Justice if he runs out from ZAFT?

Sano
Sun, 06-19-2005, 06:24 PM
I don't see Mia being the "black queen." Mia just seems to be another pawn to be used. Perhaps Dullindal wants to use Talia as the "Black queen" to finish off the "white queen" Lacus. I have a feeling that Talia and the Minerva might leave Zaft after being ordered to shoot down Athuran for escaping (although he does escape) because they (Talia and Minerva) might grow suspicous of Zaft's intention. If that is the case, the Minerva would be a "wandering" ship for a while, then perhaps near the end team up with the Archangel and Eternal for the final conflict.

PSJ
Sun, 06-19-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by: thejamppa
Oh, yeah, Athrun makes run for it. No wonder Rey got Legend Gundam But I really expect next episode. Also, I wonder how he gets Infinite Justice if he runs out from ZAFT?

As Kira will get SF it's probably vital for Asuran to leave ZAFT if he ever will get IJ. Lacus is said to have SF and IJ along with the Dom's. That's how Asuran will get IJ at the same time Kira gets SF.

Roko
Sun, 06-19-2005, 10:25 PM
Athrun shoulda taken Legend instead of a gouf...Guess nearly every1 was wrong about who helps him escape.

It would be logical that Lacus has SF and IJ; who else could give the 2 MS to Kira and Athrun?

Curium
Sun, 06-19-2005, 11:03 PM
Like I brought up in the ep 35 discussion, while the source was questionable, someone stated that Yzak and Dearkka help Waltfeld steal them. I'm not ready to completely accept that, but based on their scene in 35 I'm willing to consider that possability.

Dannynonsense
Mon, 06-20-2005, 12:47 AM
lets keep the lableling of the chess pieces to the chairman and for asuran situation duillandal is only offering him legend to see where his loyalties lie something he said right before shinn and asuran showed up is what lead me to believe this and it does make sense to some degree

Everon
Mon, 06-20-2005, 02:32 AM
I can't tell if Meyrin is helping or just trying to seduce Athrun i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Maybe she takes a shower with Athrun to throw off the soldiers - woooohoooo

Dick Starbuck
Mon, 06-20-2005, 04:49 AM
i think the girl who is helping asuran is mia

romancing_xaga
Mon, 06-20-2005, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by: Dick Starbuck

baga...it cant be Mia...if it is it must be bigger i think..hahahahha

DragonBladeX
Mon, 06-20-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by: romancing_xaga

Originally posted by: Dick Starbuck

baga...it cant be Mia...if it is it must be bigger i think..hahahahha

lol ur so right there romancing_xaga. It is not Mia, cause it shows the girl taking off an army shirt( or whatever they wear during their off duty hours in their bunk), which Mia never wears. She'd rather wear something skimpy with Athrun around to keep up their 'finacee' status i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif.

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Jesus, worst preview ever. "Meyrin gets undressed, look forward to it!"

Stupid.

I demand Yzak. Even Yzak in a shower would be better than that.

MeroTZ
Mon, 06-20-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Jesus, worst preview ever. "Meyrin gets undressed, look forward to it!"

Stupid.

I demand Yzak. Even Yzak in a shower would be better than that.

I like this review, other than the Yzak in the shower thing. Change that to "Yzak in Duel II" and you've got the best prievew in the world. Unless it also includes the Meyrin thing. But not just the Meyrin thing. And Meyrin had better not be under 18.

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-20-2005, 04:50 PM
Hehe, that wasn't a particularly serious statement though. I must say I like your idea better.

PSJ
Mon, 06-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Meyrin is under 18. Lunamaria is her older sister right? She is 16 like Shinn and Rey. Kira, Asuran and the others are 18 tho.

XwingRob
Mon, 06-20-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by: Curium
Like I brought up in the ep 35 discussion, while the source was questionable, someone stated that Yzak and Dearkka help Waltfeld steal them. I'm not ready to completely accept that, but based on their scene in 35 I'm willing to consider that possability.

Nice theory, I like it, Yzak and Dearka are both heroes of Jachin Due as well, so them being given SF and IJ makes sense, or at least access to them.

Roko
Mon, 06-20-2005, 09:19 PM
I don't think Dearka is as famous...he is wearing a regular green-colored soldier's uniform after all instead of a red ace uniform or even a commander blackish one (like the people Yzak yelled at and what Arthur is dressed in). Yzak at least has captain status.

Curium
Mon, 06-20-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by: Roko
I don't think Dearka is as famous...he is wearing a regular green-colored soldier's uniform after all instead of a red ace uniform or even a commander blackish one (like the people Yzak yelled at and what Arthur is dressed in). Yzak at least has captain status.

I have 2 thoughts on that.

First, remember Dearkka was a traitor at the end of SEED. I believe that Providence was the only ZAFT suit he acctually fired at, he still sided with the enemy. He was a red coat in SEED, so being demoted seems like getting off pretty easy for treason.

Second, it may be that Yzak hasn't been a commander long enough to have authority to have red coats under his command (despite anything Terra might say) so Dearkka could have chosen it so he could continue to work with Yzak rather then some random commander he had never met.

Roko
Tue, 06-21-2005, 02:11 AM
I'd actually say the second one is more possible, since Dullindal did make a "grand speech" that excused all the kids in the war, so I dun think treason was that big a deal after Dullindal talked.

Curium
Tue, 06-21-2005, 03:41 AM
What speech are you talking about Roko?

Keep in mind we don't know when exactly Dearkka rejoined ZAFT. Dullindal may or may not have been Chairman at that point. IIRC Dullindal specifically mentioned someone else being Chairman before him but after Patrick Zala that helped Athrun disappear.

Terracosmo
Tue, 06-21-2005, 07:18 AM
He means the speech early in Destiny which is shown when Yzak explains to Athrun at the graveyard why he re-enlisted.

@Curium:
(the following might be seen as a slight spoiler for some)

"Second, it may be that Yzak hasn't been a commander long enough to have authority to have red coats under his command (despite anything Terra might say) so Dearkka could have chosen it so he could continue to work with Yzak rather then some random commander he had never met."

Unfortunately Shiho works under Yzak, and she's a red coat. Hah! Get owned by Yzakness!

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 06-21-2005, 07:20 AM
Did anyone notice that when Athrun is holding out his hand, he is standing in front of a Gundam?

DragonBladeX
Tue, 06-21-2005, 07:32 AM
Looks more like a pair of blue GOUF legs to me. The blue GOUF at the end of the current opening.

Terracosmo
Tue, 06-21-2005, 09:52 AM
That's a blue GOUF? I always thought it was Yzak's zaku. Ah well, wishful thinking I guess i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Guardian_2000
Tue, 06-21-2005, 10:03 AM
That would be a Mass Produced GOUF. From what I've been hearing a new possiblitiy since the everyone attack logos thing is that after arriving at ORB, Cagalli and crew get control of ORB reestablished. However development of Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice has been occuring there by Orb Technicians from what they've gotten from EA tech and working on the development of the ZAFT mobile suits and the data for the Freedom and Justice. Those being the two suit they had data on majorily they stood as the blueprint for these new models. These new MS are then given to cagalli and gang as sorta a peace offering "maybe so Yuna doesn't get his ass kicked out of ORB".

DragonBladeX
Tue, 06-21-2005, 10:43 AM
About time Yuna does something useful, he's one of the character that deserves a really good beating for the way he acts in this show. Well i bet he and his father are both panicking now and the only way to save their asses is to turn over SF and IJ to AA for a chance to live.

@Terracosmo: Don't worry too much, Yzak will make his presence felt in the next few episodes im sure of that and i believe he has a role to play at the grand finale.

Jurojin
Tue, 06-21-2005, 10:53 AM
So the score is:

Stupid ZAFT commanders: 0
Yzak: Infinity.

Yeah, I went there.

I want to see Cagalli deck Yuna like Athrun decked Shinn. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif That would be poetic, no? Then take back ORB and withdraw from the EAF (with the chaos going on right now, I would think they're good to do it and prep for defense this time)

DragonBladeX
Tue, 06-21-2005, 11:06 AM
Then they had better do it fast cause ZAFT is gonna be hot on their trail with 'suspected' Logos members in ORB. SF and IF had better kick ZAFT's asses then. Basically this a remake of GS, except for the fact that ZAFT is attacking this time and instead of demanding their resources, ZAFT would be accusing ORB of habouring Logos member to attack ORB.

Oh and in the process of this battle, another 'Shinn' is created. And there will be GS3. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

FelixZeroAlastor
Tue, 06-21-2005, 11:28 AM
Another orb battle ay. I wonder if Athrun will come out of nowhere again to save Kira's ass again. Hey maybe Shinn and the Minerva will be there. Then Shinn can recieve what is owed to him by Kira. SF vs Destiny. Oh yeah cool. Then Athrun can Kick Rey's ass too.

Curium
Tue, 06-21-2005, 12:35 PM
He means the speech early in Destiny which is shown when Yzak explains to Athrun at the graveyard why he re-enlisted.

@Curium:

"Second, it may be that Yzak hasn't been a commander long enough to have authority to have red coats under his command (despite anything Terra might say) so Dearkka could have chosen it so he could continue to work with Yzak rather then some random commander he had never met."

Unfortunately Shiho works under Yzak, and she's a red coat. Hah! Get owned by Yzakness!

I rechecked episode 33 (I think that was the number) when Dullindal was revealing Logos. It looked like Yzak and group were watching from the military base that they were on in 35, not a ship. Can you think of anyone Yzak would have been more likely to be spending what free time he does get with?

Terracosmo
Tue, 06-21-2005, 01:07 PM

@Curium:

I rechecked episode 33 (I think that was the number) when Dullindal was revealing Logos. It looked like Yzak and group were watching from the military base that they were on in 35, not a ship. Can you think of anyone Yzak would have been more likely to be spending what free time he does get with?

I don't think Yzak & Shiho are officially a couple. As far as I know, Shiho is just his fangirl who idolizes him. Taking it from such a viewpoint I would deem it more likely that he'd spend time with his best friend Diakka when he gets some free time. This is however impossible to discuss since there's no evidence which points in either way yet.

Also, in the Gundam Seed - Towards a neverending tomorrow PS2 game, Shiho works under Yzak during a mission. I believe that is also in the Astray manga.

If anyone knows differently feel free to correct me.

Curium
Tue, 06-21-2005, 05:25 PM
I don't think Yzak & Shiho are officially a couple. As far as I know, Shiho is just his fangirl who idolizes him. Taking it from such a viewpoint I would deem it more likely that he'd spend time with his best friend Diakka when he gets some free time. This is however impossible to discuss since there's no evidence which points in either way yet.

Also, in the Gundam Seed - Towards a neverending tomorrow PS2 game, Shiho works under Yzak during a mission. I believe that is also in the Astray manga.

If anyone knows differently feel free to correct me.

I've never played the PS2 game, and I only made the arguement to say that the point I made is a possability. Obviously I have no proof for any of it.

DragonBladeX
Wed, 06-22-2005, 01:10 AM
Terracosmo, do you have an idea what MS will Shiho be piloting? Just curious...

Curium
Wed, 06-22-2005, 01:46 AM
I'm not Terra, but I will give you what Info I know.

I know she was a pilot for the of the experimental CGUE D.E.E.P. Arms (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-msv/yfx-200.htm). I can't figure out where I saw the info now, but I read somewhere that it was ZAFT's first suit with ZAFT built beam weapons. Even though they reverse engineered the weapons from the stolen Gundams in SEED they still had to make sure they would work before mass producing them. This was one of the HG 1/144 MSV models released for SEED as well.

While we don't acctually get to see Shiho herself the CGUE DEEP Arms appears in the Astray Red Frame short that you can download here "ftp://www.gundams.net/pub/" you will have to copy and paste. Also to give credit where credit is due Danholo originally posted the link.

Also she appears in the Astray Mangas apparently, but that is after what has been released in the US so I haven't seen that.

Since the CGUE DEEP Arms was experimental I would assume she has a better suit now.

iesu 350z
Wed, 06-22-2005, 02:10 AM
ehh i think its meyrin however her name is spelt.. look at the opening theme song.. along the lines of Bokutachi wa mayoi nagara-
it shows her leaning on athruns back, and pleassee mia has a hugeee rack.. no way.. and btw remember that scene.. when her sister was taking a shower and she took a peek at her clothes basket? well something like that.. ep17 about 13 mins 10 secs into the anime shows her tying up her hair, around 18mins 5secs into the anime you see a clear shot at her hair when she tries on her sisters skirt then tosses it down.. of course in the preview she had a bigger chest cause she is more cushioned.. [ i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif ] also there is that bra.. that lifts it up o_O
she probably believes shes always in her sisters shadow so she might defect with athrun? to begin something new.. or maybe she was sent to SPY!!..

DragonBladeX
Wed, 06-22-2005, 07:50 AM
I suppose Shiho might be piloting either a custom GOUF, or even a custom Phantom Zaku since she's an elite. GINNs seem to be for lower ranking pilots...

ArcZero
Wed, 06-22-2005, 10:29 AM
i just wanna see Rey get shot in the face. and then he ends up with a big hole in his right cheek. i really don't like him. and i get the feeling he's a Rau clone..... why else would Neo/Mwu "feel" him nearby when they first fought?

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-22-2005, 11:02 AM
As Curium said, that's her suit. It is also the one she used in the PS2 game. I doubt she'll have a new one in Destiny (seeing as she was already a red-coat in the game and thus hasn't progressed within the ranks), but of course there's the possability that they have ditched the Deep Arms since it was, again as Curium stated, experimental. Time will tell I suppose.

solid01
Thu, 06-23-2005, 03:04 PM
i don't know if theres a thread about this
but does anyone know how they'll get strike freedom and infinate justice?

PSJ
Thu, 06-23-2005, 05:48 PM
Check in the spoiler thread. That's what that thread is for, spoilers. Is it that hard for you to read?

ev0luti0nzer0
Fri, 06-24-2005, 09:03 PM
Looks Like Meyrin Is Going With Athrun =] ehehhe

oyabun
Fri, 06-24-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by: ArcZero
i just wanna see Rey get shot in the face. and then he ends up with a big hole in his right cheek. i really don't like him. and i get the feeling he's a Rau clone..... why else would Neo/Mwu "feel" him nearby when they first fought?

yep. rey is gay. no doubt about that. he's shin liitle play toy. hehe

so meyrin would be a radio girl in AA?

Curium
Sat, 06-25-2005, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by: oyabin

Come on now, I hate both Rey and Shinn, but this is just stupid. Making an arguement about why that may be true is one thing, but just saying that for the heck of saying it is going overboard in my opinion.

telemari
Sat, 06-25-2005, 07:12 AM
so meyrin would be a radio girl in AA?
they already have one ... so she will die i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

darkshadow
Sat, 06-25-2005, 08:34 AM
if she dies, luna will become shinn version 2

romancing_xaga
Sat, 06-25-2005, 10:15 PM
o cmon...you guys just say stuff without thoroughly thinking about it.

oyabun
Sun, 06-26-2005, 01:22 AM

Come on now, I hate both Rey and Shinn, but this is just stupid. Making an arguement about why that may be true is one thing, but just saying that for the heck of saying it is going overboard in my opinion.

my bad. i just hate them so much. but rey is getting more like raw which is interesting.. do you guys think rey remebered that freedom killed raw? there was a flashback scene when rey talks with athrun and shin.

naruto-kira
Tue, 06-28-2005, 03:59 AM
man when will kira get his new mobile suit and start kicking everyones ass again...i had it up to roof top with shinn, i dislike his character, i think shinn is gonna die in the end jus like anakin, its really pointless for him to live, since his lover stella died, maybe they will live together at heaven or something, but i think shinn will die, its pointless for him to live after the end