PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Champloo Tracker Q

Antipete
Thu, 06-16-2005, 10:29 PM
I was downloading Samurai Champloo eps 1-17 with AonE label on it, the download all of a sudden wont let me contuinue it saying that I am not allowed on the tracker? Was it discontinued or something? I would REALLY like to finish it I am about 90% done with it. Is it available on IRC?

Having the same prob with Madlax I think?

Anything or any info how I can get these series or finish them would be REALLY REALLY aprreciated! I have been following AonE for years now.

NM
Sat, 06-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Most likely, the tracker went down. You can get episodes 1-17 of Samurai Champloo from one of Aone's alternate trackers. Alternate Tracker (http://badguy.nl/torrents/). They don't have Madlax though, sorry.

Antipete
Tue, 06-21-2005, 08:42 PM
Thanx so much for the reply, I was away for a bit, I checked in as soon as I got back tho, I would hate to lose thge DL now!

Antipete
Tue, 06-28-2005, 09:12 PM
I still cant finish my downloads of AonE's Champloo 1-17 and Gunslinger girl 1-13, I was wondering though if it would matter if the downloads I am getting I started from another site possibly? I know it sounds crazy but I just dont understand why I was good to go for so long and now all of a sudden they wont finish, is the tracker down maybe and has been for like over a week or 2?

I have 86% of Champloo and the other doesnt matter as it was very small, but I did notice that when I started a new download I had no problems and then I was like nuts?? Could it be these started from another site and you guys cut the thieving bums off and I got caught in the middle maybe?