View Full Version : 264 out

weakest anbu
Thu, 06-16-2005, 07:26 AM
http://tinyurl.com/78qp2

check it.

I LOVE YOU DEIDARA~~~~ awww

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 06-16-2005, 09:45 AM
WTF, is Sasori some sort of puppet cyborg? Why the hell is Deidara running away with Garra? Didn't they already finish their buisness with him, now he should just be a useless husk. Damn I need a translation now.

weakest anbu
Thu, 06-16-2005, 10:40 AM
From the way they handle gaara's body I think hes going to survive.

Assertn
Thu, 06-16-2005, 11:21 AM
i dont get it............
did....did sasori just take a swipe at deidara?

[]v[]anchurian_Candidate
Thu, 06-16-2005, 11:37 AM
Quick translation by S.M. over at NF:

Finally they arrived... but over there is!!

Naruto: Gaara. What are you doing calmly sleeping in a place like that!
Get up!!
Naruto: Hey! Gaara, can you hear me!?
Kakashi: Stop it Naruto.
You should understand by now.
Deidara: That's right you understand don't you.
That he's been dead for a while, hun?
Naruto: Give him back...
Give back Gaara! You bastards!!
Kakashi: Calm down
If we charge in without thinking, we'll be wiped out....
Naruto: Kuu..
Sasori: (looking at Gaara)... I'll keep this one.
(looking at Naruto). since it seems that this "Jinchuuriki" really wants
to get this one back.
Deidara: Master.
If I say this you'll probably get upset but...
Deidara: I'll take care of this "Jinchuuriki", hun.
Sasori: The Norm(??not sure) is one per one (one person for one youma)
Sasori: Don't push it Deidara.
Deidara: As an artist, if I don't seek strong stimulus/excitement my feelings will become dull master
Deidara: Since the rumor is that the kyuubi's Jinchuuriki is strong and all ...hun.
Sasori: What? Are you saying that those explosions are art? Art is something that stays beautiful for a long time.... Eternal beauty is art.
Deidara: Master, as a peer craftsman I respect you but
Deidara: Art is something that beautifully scatters after a short moment. It's instant beauty...hun.
Sakura: Wha...what's with those guys...?
Naruto: You've got to be kidding.

Sasori:...Deidara, you. Are you trying to anger me?
Deidara: That's why I said before you'll probably get upset but..hun!?
Sakura: Without even looking, the shuriken...
Chiyo: As I thought his puppet handling is just as before.
Deidara: My art is explosion. It's in a different class as master's puppet comedy show. hun.
SasoriTries to stab her and misses) tch..
Deidara: See you master.(takes off with Gaara)
Naruto: Wait! You!!
Deidara: (seeing Naruto coming after her) Good.
Kakashi: Tchh..That Naruto. Can't stop him after all?
Kakashi: Naruto and I will take care of the one outside. Sakura and Chiyo-baa sama get the one inside, but...
Kakashi: Until Gai's group comes back. I sincerely hope that you won't do anything reckless.
Sakura: Understood.
Kakashi: Gai can you hear me. Come back immediately.
Gai: That won't be so easy. Everyone has been trapped by the enemy's jutsu. It looks like it'll take a little bit of time.
Sakura: Just by confronting him I know... the huge difference in combat experience and
Sakura: in the number of people killed so far.
Chiyo: Sakura don't be affraid. I am here. You can stand back behind me.(throws kunais at Sasori)
Sasori: If you are going to oppose me then I don't have a choice.
Will you become part of my collection along with that kid. Chiyo-baa.
Writing at the bottom: Frightening true nature. This "art" is!!?
Sakura: Wha.. What is that?
Sasori: First I pull out the entrails... wash the skin clean to remove the blood...
Chiyo: Sakura, that's not his real body. It's a puppet.
Sasori: After I have processed it so that it won't rot/go bad in time.
I'll include you as part of my collection.
Sasori: Just as grams (granny) says. My true body's form is inside this form (or Something like that)
Sasori: The both of you will make exactly 300 bodies. That's my art.

enjoy i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Knives122
Thu, 06-16-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
i dont get it............
did....did sasori just take a swipe at deidara?

Yeah he did, it was a way of making him get on that chocobo and go away(seeing how he wasnt going to as it was taking off). I guess

and also because Deidara insulted Sasoris type of art

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-16-2005, 12:44 PM
This is gooooooooooooooooooood!!
Naruto is actually really exciting again.

Jman
Thu, 06-16-2005, 01:24 PM
thanks for the notice and textlation

Lefty
Thu, 06-16-2005, 01:43 PM
I knew he was somekind of dissembodied torso with a puppet body. This should be good. Hopefully we'll see Naruto's full potential in this fight.

ChaosK
Thu, 06-16-2005, 02:34 PM
thanks for translation up there, umm so what they're saying is sasori has 298 bodies stuffed into his puppet now or parts of bodies? i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

TwisT
Thu, 06-16-2005, 03:13 PM
What Terra said..

Also i want to see some Neji-action.. And Sasori will kill Chiyo..And then Someone from Team-Gai will come and help Sakura to victory.. At least that's what i hope..

Assertn
Thu, 06-16-2005, 03:15 PM
i interpreted it as him using parts of bodies to create puppets......
and that he'll have 300 puppets after he's done with them

Dezalanel
Thu, 06-16-2005, 04:01 PM
Damn! That was a good chapter. I really really want Naruto to show how much the 3 year training has paid off in this fight. Plus I believe that the 300 bodies are all part of the screwed up puppet body he has....which is totally sick. I wonder...if the puppets he made that Kankuro uses are also made from people he killed....

RasenDori
Thu, 06-16-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
WTF, is Sasori some sort of puppet cyborg? Why the hell is Deidara running away with Garra? Didn't they already finish their buisness with him, now he should just be a useless husk. Damn I need a translation now.

i think that deidara assumed that naruto would follow him if he took gaaras corpse

nests
Thu, 06-16-2005, 05:10 PM
This chapter was awesome it was cool how Deidara stoped as soon as naruto tell him to I guess he really wants to fight him as for poor sakura she already scared and they havent even stared it. I dont think any of the akatsuki is going to be deafeated any time soon well maybe Sasori is going but chiyo is going down with him.
The next chapter wiil probably have a bit of figthing and Sasoris history

Masamune
Thu, 06-16-2005, 05:54 PM
sasori is pretty cool.

nice chapter

kAi
Thu, 06-16-2005, 10:17 PM
Nice, Naruto wanting to go straight in for the kill, heh.

Sasori's puppets are crazy, can't wait to see some of the crazy ass techniques he'll be pulling out.

Roko
Thu, 06-16-2005, 10:44 PM
Posted this in the other thread (Akatsuki one), but I figured that I'd post in this thread as well: naruto-bunshin (http://www.naruto-bunshin.com/news.asp) for download of a translation. You have to register though. oh, and they have direct downloads of Naruto eps also.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 06-17-2005, 04:22 PM
I like Sasori and Deidera, they actually talk to each other about things which aren't plot related.
i didn't get the deal with the puppets, though, how do humans turn into puppets? or have i misunderstood the meanning and there's something else?

anyway, Shanron LQ out, go and get it.

by the way, how does deidara adress sasori? is it 'shisho', "sensei" or some form of 'oyakata'?

Hakeem_21
Fri, 06-17-2005, 04:54 PM
If naruto dont fight dieadra 1 on 1 it would be boring cause i'm hoping that he will use kyubi like he did against Sasuske maybe even more power..

Other than that stop with all the talking and fight ....now....

PSJ
Fri, 06-17-2005, 06:01 PM
I think Sasori meant that he got 298 puppets made of parts from humans and with Sakura and Chiyo it will become 300. Sounds a little to much to have parts from 300 people and artificial puppet parts in one body. He would be insanely big with that.

And the manga actually starts to get exciting and interesting again, i wonder if Gaara really died.

Knives122
Fri, 06-17-2005, 06:53 PM
well if that translation is accurate(which I believe it is) ; and Kakashi noticed it too, then Gaara really is dead.

ChaosK
Fri, 06-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
I think Sasori meant that he got 298 puppets made of parts from humans and with Sakura and Chiyo it will become 300. Sounds a little to much to have parts from 300 people and artificial puppet parts in one body. He would be insanely big with that.

And the manga actually starts to get exciting and interesting again, i wonder if Gaara really died.

yeah but you see parts of arms and legs hanging out of sasori's puppet.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 06-18-2005, 12:01 AM
Man, these akatsuki guys are no joke. I mean, you really don't think much of puppeteers from looking at any of Kankuro's performances, but man, this Sasori is redeeming them. Puppet master whose tools are made of the remains of his victim...that's right up my alley.

PSJ
Sat, 06-18-2005, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo

Originally posted by: PSJ

yeah but you see parts of arms and legs hanging out of sasori's puppet.

Still it's impossible to have parts from 298 bodies in there, i didn't deny the fact that he could have some body parts in there tho.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 06-18-2005, 08:37 AM
His cyborg body is huge so he can have 298 parts in there if he took little parts of his victims.

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 06-18-2005, 10:57 AM
So far his puppets don't look like they've been made from organic parts. They all seem like they've been made from wood. Hopefully when we get to see this animated maybe the animation team will try and color it a bit differently. I'm guessing that he really dosen't have 298 bodies in his body but more like his puppets are made from the skin, bone, and other useful body parts he's collected from his 298 victims. He's almost like leatherface only on steroids. I'm hoping that we'll see some really cool transformations with his puppet parts, something along the lines of transformers. Anything is possible, so the next chapter should be quite interesting.

Assertn
Sat, 06-18-2005, 02:15 PM
who says the organic parts cant be part of internal workings of the puppets?

Raven
Sat, 06-18-2005, 03:10 PM
An interesting chapter. I wonder if we'll eventually see Sasori's face. Probably not.

kAi
Sat, 06-18-2005, 05:02 PM
The only part that looks real is his legs.

I'm also wondering how these clones of Gai's team work

PSJ
Sat, 06-18-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
His cyborg body is huge so he can have 298 parts in there if he took little parts of his victims.

That would take away the effectiveness of it wouldn't it?

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 06-19-2005, 12:22 AM
At this point I find it really hard to believe that his cyborg parts are made of organic components. They don't have that fleshy look of leatherfaces mask or buffalo bills skin suit. I hope that we get to see the twisted inner workings of Sasori's flesh puppet as the fight progesses because if what he says is true then Sasori's badassity has shot a few levels.

Jaredster
Sun, 06-19-2005, 04:19 AM

That would probably be pointless though.

RasenDori
Sun, 06-19-2005, 07:13 AM
maybe the organic parts are all inside the mouth of the head. this is naruto where people can hold an indefinate number of kunais in their bag. or summon tons of weapons from a scroll. maybe there a a scroll inside the mouth.

Assertn
Sun, 06-19-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

That would probably be pointless though.

would it be more pointless than using parts for the exterior of the puppets instead?

There are much more practical things for the outside of puppets....things that are more durable and resistant than skin. We know that kankuro controls his puppets using chakra strings. Maybe Sasori takes organs that tie into the chakra circulatory system for his puppets, allowing the chakra strings to flow within them. Makes more sense than anything else, IMO.

CmDr_RavEn: We did see sasori's face. It's after the fight with kankuro, and he's talking to deidara about still needing to find his jinchuuriken

Roko
Sun, 06-19-2005, 02:04 PM
wasn't that the puppet's face though, with the abnormal jaw?

Assertn
Sun, 06-19-2005, 06:02 PM
chapter 251 pg 19
sasori IS the puppet

Jaredster
Sun, 06-19-2005, 07:59 PM
chapter 251 pg 19
sasori IS the puppet

I think he is a cyborg though; part human, part puppet.

Assertn
Sun, 06-19-2005, 08:15 PM
lol......and do i need to even ask what brought you to that conclusion?

Raven
Mon, 06-20-2005, 10:13 AM
CmDr_RavEn: We did see sasori's face. It's after the fight with kankuro, and he's talking to deidara about still needing to find his jinchuuriken
Wasn't clear enough for me. Too shadowy. Not that I really care if we see it or not, kinda like Kakashi. It ruins the illusion somewhat.

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-20-2005, 04:49 PM
Well, there's some fanart out of Sasori where you can see his face. I guess that pretty much how he'd look anyway i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Tue, 06-21-2005, 10:55 PM
sasori's body is half human half puppet...

Paulyboy
Tue, 06-21-2005, 11:08 PM
Wierd so its like 300 bodies on him? Also is it all made up of bones or what?

Shin_Naruto
Wed, 06-22-2005, 12:23 AM
i took the 'thats not his real body' as a hint that the sasori we know may just be a complete puppet... and hes using some earth-no-jutsu completely out of view...

thats just my thought though.... but it would be the ultimate range for the puppet jutsu guys

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-22-2005, 03:44 AM
there's that option as well, maybe Sasori is hiding somewhere and the body we're seeing now is just the puppet, like how Kankaru was doing first time we saw him...
though that since Deidara is there talking, I'm guessing that the real body is at least there (inside the puppet body, or whatever).
then again, there's the possibilty that sasori is using more than one doll (again, Kankaru case), perhaps the 300 human doll he was talking about is a diffrent one that he was working on for a while, and will soon be complete?

Zhan
Wed, 06-22-2005, 04:54 AM
man, naruto is getting shit.

kAi
Wed, 06-22-2005, 06:52 PM
Well, Inane have released 264.

#mangareaders @ irc.irchighway.net or where ever you get it.

Psyke
Wed, 06-22-2005, 10:22 PM
Can't wait for the next chapter, where Neji finally gets some serious 1 on 1action. I wonder what Naruto can do to Sasori, even with Kakashi by his side.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 06-23-2005, 07:09 AM
I think you mean what Naruto can do against Dieadra cause that is the person he is facing.

Psyke
Thu, 06-23-2005, 08:08 AM
Oops. Think being away for 3 weeks got my brain messed up a bit. Thanks for the correction.