PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 369 Discussion

kyubisrage
Wed, 06-15-2005, 09:36 PM
Hi I am new to the One piece section but this anime rocks. This chapter was good. Cant wait until luffy joins sanji and they start to own.

Masamune
Wed, 06-15-2005, 11:20 PM
sanji's opponent is .. weird =/

sogeking is awesome : D

kAi
Sat, 06-18-2005, 04:48 PM
Sogeking, only someone with a big nose could make up something so stupid, but I didn't expect him to get upto the first car so quickly.
This guy is CP9, but is only newly recruited, I don't think he'll be anywhere near the levels of the other CP9 guys, as he is in that car on his own, and not with them, and I think Franky needs to win this fight, not because he has to be captured either.

Munsu
Thu, 06-23-2005, 03:03 AM
This is what I think...

Frankie will join the crew, and build Pluton with Robin for Luffy

tensai
Thu, 06-23-2005, 04:44 PM
thats not a bad theory there

Frankie is already helping the crew out and hes a pretty unique guy

another possible candidate is the other dude, Paulie (i think), but whats so special about him other than he could work with ships?

Deblas
Thu, 06-23-2005, 05:56 PM
Franky might work with ships. But he only dismantles them. I don't think thats what the strawhats are looking for.

Munsu
Thu, 06-23-2005, 06:33 PM
You are wrong there... why do you think that CP9 want to keep him alive?... because he is one of the few that can build Pluton... Second, we know he is good at making stuff, heck he reconstructed his own body... Third, the ships that attacked during Tom's trial were his...

kAi
Thu, 06-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Yeah, Frankie will be the one to make a ship for Luffy and Co., he needs a good ship to become the Pirate King and what better ship than it to be the Pluton.

370 has been released by Null.

Not a bad chapter, this train sequence should be over with soon, I think Luffy and co will meet them at Enies Lobby and not on the Puffing Tom.

Mut
Fri, 06-24-2005, 01:12 AM
Did anyone read chapter 372?

Spoilers

Sanji is fucked.

Deblas
Fri, 06-24-2005, 06:23 PM
When the arc started I thought Kaku would be the new carpenter. To bad the bastard turned out to be a bastard.

Stoopider
Sat, 06-25-2005, 03:44 AM
Yup... Thought another long nose would join. But Imo Franky is better.. and weirder. He'll fit in just well. I hope for Gawd's sake is not the rope guy. He's pretty lame.

Plus he got a fridge in his tummy! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Luffy would be stuffing Meat inside of him while he's sleeping.