PDA

View Full Version : Batman Begins

Zoels
Wed, 06-15-2005, 06:50 PM
I just saw Batman Begins at 12:01 last night, and i think it has to the best super hero movie ive ever seen. simply amazing. i suggest everyone go see it really quick

Knives122
Wed, 06-15-2005, 07:08 PM
Well I could've told you that, and I havent even seen the movie yet

kpxiceboi
Wed, 06-15-2005, 11:52 PM
lol, i kno, it looks awesome. i can't wait to watch it. i was always a batman fan ^^

Assassin
Wed, 06-15-2005, 11:58 PM
im planning on downloading it, but im afraid since its a dark movie in general, and with cam quality, i wont eb able to see shit

basey44
Thu, 06-16-2005, 12:28 AM
i liked the first batman movie cos it really had a dark streak and was totally differnt to the way superhero movies are done now, this one just looks like an above average superhero movie, dont get me wrong though ill still see it and id say im gonna love it too

r3n
Thu, 06-16-2005, 06:52 PM
first half was good, went downhill from there. was really mishmash direction and scripting towards the end. most of the fight scenes were crap too - half the time i couldnt even tell who was who.

his car is fucking sweet though

Xollence
Thu, 06-16-2005, 07:29 PM
I'm planning on seeing it tomorrow, hopefully it's as good as everyone else says it is. Nothing beats the first batman movie though.

Jaredster
Fri, 06-17-2005, 02:00 AM
Saw it today, thought it was the best batman movie ever made... ever.

Originally posted by: Assassin
im planning on downloading it, but im afraid since its a dark movie in general, and with cam quality, i wont eb able to see shit

You're a bastard.

Foomanchew24
Fri, 06-17-2005, 03:18 AM
If your going to download it don't get a cam version, wait a week and get a telacine or a telasynch version, preferably by saosin if they do it. check out when movies are released on the net at vcdquality.com, you can't download anything there but it lets you know what is out on the scene and you can search for the good releases with good pictures and sound for somewhere that has torrents, take your pick there is tons of torrent download sites that get these realses.

r3n
Fri, 06-17-2005, 03:46 AM
why not get off your lazy ass and go see it at the cinema if you really want to enjoy it? it's not like it costs a fortune

basey44
Fri, 06-17-2005, 04:13 AM
r3n did ya ever think that maybe hes poor and lives in a box in the park, with a high speed internet connection.
what? it could happen

Foomanchew24
Fri, 06-17-2005, 10:49 AM
Im not saying that I would download it, action and scifi movies should be seen at the theater. I plan on seeing it some time this weekend I hope.

Y
Fri, 06-17-2005, 11:45 AM
Batman Begins is the greatest comic book movie ever made.

Raven
Fri, 06-17-2005, 12:42 PM
I just got back from seeing it ... all I can say is that I don't even care about FF anymore, even though I'm a Marvel fanboy. This outshines it. Yes, I can say that before FF's release. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PSJ
Fri, 06-17-2005, 12:55 PM
Is it anything like the first 2 Batman movies directed by Tim Burton? He did a great job on those movies, they were really dark.

kpxiceboi
Fri, 06-17-2005, 05:53 PM
jsut recently watched this. i thoguht it wasnt a bad movie. better than some of the other batman movies i think.

Jaredster
Fri, 06-17-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by: kpxiceboi
jsut recently watched this. i thoguht it wasnt a bad movie. better than some of the other batman movies i think.

Better than all of the other batman movies.

This movie was great, not just the best comic adaption movie, but one of the better ones so far this year.

Assassin
Fri, 06-17-2005, 10:09 PM
i hated all teh batman moveis....well the ones i remember anyway....fucking jim carey as riddler, and arnold as mr. frieze......gayest shit ever.

quote:

You're a bastard.

yes i am

Raven
Sat, 06-18-2005, 02:38 AM
i hated all teh batman moveis....well the ones i remember anyway....fucking jim carey as riddler, and arnold as mr. frieze......gayest shit ever.

You have to admit though, Jack Nicholson kicked ass as the Joker, and Danny DeVito and Michelle Pfeiffer were pretty well cast as well I thought. Then again I haven't watched the movies since I was a kid.

I still think Michael Keaton was the best Batman.

PSJ
Sat, 06-18-2005, 10:59 AM
Yea the first 2 were good, but they didn't have the same comic book feel the 2 other ones had. They were darker, much darker. Thanks to Tim Burton for that. Jack Nicholson kicked ass as the Joker.

And you can't say that Jim Carrey didn't fit the role of the Riddler. Jim Carrey is awesome he can do anything.

intense
Sat, 06-18-2005, 12:50 PM
the movie was good in my opinion, but i had to share some stupid parts of the movie

1) i hated the action scenes.... you cant even tell which one are getting hit and stuff. Like the camera man keeps switching changing angles and everything, very very confusing.
2) I found it stupid when Batman's car turned off all his lights on the highway to not be seen by cops right beside him! thats just stupid, black or not black, there are still lampposts to illuminate the road so that they can see the tank!
3) (although this shouldnt really matter, but scientifically it should) a microwave works by heating up all water particles. but in the movie, they used the stupid microwave thingy, heated up all the pipelines and blew up. But the part they didnt take into consideration is that the people never blew up! humans are made of 60-80 percent water(if im not mistaken), therefore they should of blew up, or died at least.

whatever... this is just my rant, but overall its a good movie.

Knives122
Sat, 06-18-2005, 06:16 PM
I saw the movie today, and this is by far the best representation of how batman really is, I for one actually liked the fight scenes, if people actually payed attention to what was actually going on(with the camera angles) then you would've liked them as well/noticed which guy he was fighting, but hey to each his/her own.

I loved the part at the end, and that final line Batman played was perfect(almost brought me to tears).

(sorry for the spoiler people, if you dont want to be spoiled, dont read beyond this point)

the one thing that completly dumbfounded me was how I missed the fact that Liam Neeson was Ras Al Ghul, that fact that I know what Ras looks like(in the comics/tv series) made me feel stupid that I thought Ken Watanabe was Ras(Bravo, movie people, bravo

best superhero movie I've seen so far. and FF will suck, so I may not even go see that

hiddenpookie
Sat, 06-18-2005, 10:57 PM
Just saw it today.
4/5

could have been more fights. ughh use a gun batman dammit.
that panic gas was so freakishly cool.

it needed more action and alot of parts were a bit bland

Deblas
Sat, 06-18-2005, 11:28 PM
I would have liked to have seen more of Scarecrow. But overall, great movie. By far the best Batman, and superhero movie.

basey44
Sun, 06-19-2005, 03:08 AM
yea this movie was awesome as, def the best batman. also with the end

*****spoiler******

u know at the end when they get the card for the jokerdo you think theyre gonna make another movie or do think it was just a way to kinda lead into the orginal movie, cos i mean like joker and stuff has already been done

ES
Sun, 06-19-2005, 06:05 AM
oh Come on!

Michael Keaton barely moved on first and second batman...that's not Batman...lol..the costume was damn to stiff I guess...

But I have to admit, it was still a good movie considering they played god parts and was directed by Mr. Burton.

The other batman movies was *erases memory of the retarded/idiotic/moronic/faggoty movies*...

erhm what?

also this latest installment *IMO* captured of what Batman should be...A dark brooding man who lived for revenge.

Foomanchew24
Sun, 06-19-2005, 05:49 PM
Just saw this on saturday and they darn near made a four star movie. My biggest problem with this movie was the fighting scenes. Like so many american directors they think the need to cut from angle to angle and have it close up to make it look like there is action going on. When in reality they need to back the camera up so that we can enjoy the choreogrphy that went into the fight scenes. Overall a very nice movie probably the only batman that I would watch again as the other are too lame or wierd to revisit.

Jurojin
Mon, 06-20-2005, 10:54 AM
Please, let us never speak of the travesties that were Joel Shumacker's (spl) batman films- While I think that those casted for Riddler and Two-face were good choices, they made the both of them complete and total spazzes. Christ, I am honestly shocked that they didn't put the *ziff* *bam* *Kapow* in those two films, they were so reminiscent of the Adam West Batman era.

Anyways, back to the good stuff:

Having Crane trip out on his own gas, and seeing what he saw when he saw Batman, was freaking AWESOME. I was honestly shocked at how well they reproduced the comics, though I have to ask, because I forget: Was Katie Holmes's character ever in the comics? Or was she brought in for eye-candy?

Overall, excellent film, especially with Morgan Freeman as Fox: Who better to arm you for crime fighting than Freeman? He has that "Q" look about him.

Interesting fact: Only two people have ever been the proper height of Batman, per his height in the comics of 6'2": Adam West, and Christen Bale.

Deblas
Mon, 06-20-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by: Jurojin
Please, let us never speak of the travesties that were Joel Shumacker's (spl) batman films- While I think that those casted for Riddler and Two-face were good choices, they made the both of them complete and total spazzes. Christ, I am honestly shocked that they didn't put the *ziff* *bam* *Kapow* in those two films, they were so reminiscent of the Adam West Batman era.

That why I want them to make the other movies but this time with the same director(forgot the name) and Christian Bale. I was also especially fond of the music.

Favorite quote from movie: "SWEAR TO ME!!"

Jurojin
Mon, 06-20-2005, 12:59 PM
Same director as Momento.... crap I forget his name too. Remaking the other 4 batman movies would be cool, though tbo the first 2 didn't need much in the way of improvment. But please, some one burn the memories from my brain of Arnold as Mr. Freeze ;_; please??

Aclypze
Mon, 06-20-2005, 02:15 PM
I just saw the movie. It was good, but I thought that it could have been better. I wish the made scarecrow cooler like in the old cartoon one.

basey44
Mon, 06-20-2005, 08:38 PM
katie holmes character wasnt in the comics, batman was always supposed to be this brooding loner guy, i guess they felt the movie needed more, might have been a little bland (but still cool) without her

SamuraiOdin
Mon, 06-20-2005, 09:31 PM
I'm a huge fan of the new batman movie... and wouldn't be surprised to see Bale recast as Batman in a few sequels. In terms of sequels though... obviously Nickelson is too old to play the Joker again, so who do you think would make a good Joker... along the same lines, do you think Tommy Lee Jones could play Harvey Dent again, or would they have to cast someone else?

Jessper
Mon, 06-20-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
I for one actually liked the fight scenes, if people actually payed attention to what was actually going on(with the camera angles) then you would've liked them as well/noticed which guy he was fighting, but hey to each his/her own.

Are you kidding? Thesee techniques were used in the past because it hid the mistakes and made it easier to do an action scene with out too much work. For some reason people think it is a good idea now even though we have the technology to make an acctual fight scene that works well.

To assume we didn't like it because we weren't paying attention sounds a little high and mighty to me. When people go to watch a movie chances are they are watching the movie, more so during an action scene.

It is very reminicent of Bourne Supremacy. In Bourne Identity they had many great action scenes and car case parts but in Bourne Supremacy the camera work was like the camera man was trying to get over a drug addiction and most of the scenes came out much worse than in Bourne Identity. All because of crappy camera work.

Like Fooman said, if they just take a step back and let us WATCH the scene then we will enjoy it, we arn't looking to be apart of it (camera up close and shaking like mad).

Lefty
Tue, 06-21-2005, 12:08 AM
It's a style that some people like or hate. I for one liked how the camera motion added to the fast pace ofthe fight. Also it help hid a few mistakes htat happened. Also some things can not be fixed with technology with out looking really really fake, which is bad.

Jurojin
Tue, 06-21-2005, 09:04 AM
I for one would like to see one with Clayface in it. It'd be more CGI than any that have come before, but I think if done right can be a good film. I'm talking Batman:TAS Clayface, not "The Batman"'s Clayface.

Raven
Tue, 06-21-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by: SamuraiOdin
In terms of sequels though... obviously Nickelson is too old to play the Joker again, so who do you think would make a good Joker...
Either Johnny Depp or Crispin Glover would be great, especially if they can get the maniacal laugh down pat. Crispin Glover especially I think, he seems to have the right sort of facial structure and he's got the height too (the Joker is supposed to be over 6ft).

SK
Tue, 06-21-2005, 03:19 PM
seein it tonight i cant wait i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Psyke
Thu, 06-23-2005, 05:00 AM
I've watched all the trailers and I'm gonna catch the movie tomorrow. To me the first 2 Batman movies were classics. Michael Keaton was great, and so was Nicholson and Devito. I'd take Pfeifer anytime over Halle Berry. Batman Forever was a disappointment, too flashy and bright. I don't even want to mention the 4th film.

Anyway heard they are planning sequel (don't they always).

Mut
Thu, 06-23-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by: Y
Batman Begins is the greatest movie ever made.
That's how I feel too.

darkshadow
Fri, 06-24-2005, 05:24 AM
batman was just totally awsome, the only thing that was wrong though is the ra's al guhl stuff, otherwise it rocked ( god i love having internet again)

Psyke
Fri, 06-24-2005, 09:09 AM
Just got home from watching it. Good movie, but there are a few gripes:

Spoilers Below!

- I didn't really like the new Batman mask. Sure the rest of the suit is great as with the new abilities but the mask looked a little too squared especially at the cheek and jaw area. Ok small issue nothing to complain too much.

- Like what was mentioned previously..... the bad angles and camera during fight scenes.

- Scarecrow being beaten by Rachel and gallops away on horse.

- Ken Wantanabe a cameo..... thought he would have more than 2 lines of dialogue.

What I thought was good:

- Good script and funny one liners.

- Best Batman origin done on film yet.

- Mentioning of Batman arch nemesis Joker at end of the show.

Mut
Fri, 06-24-2005, 07:09 PM
BATMAN TWO??????????????

Christian Bale, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman have signed to star in a second Batman movie, but love interest Katie Holmes has been dropped. Movie bosses are thrilled with the response to Batman Begins - it took $46.9 million in its first weekend at the US box office - and have snapped up the film's stars for a sequel. Bale as Batman was the first to put pen to paper, followed by Caine as butler Alfred and Freeman as Bruce Wayne's business associate Lucius Fox. But Holmes won't reprise her role as district attorney Rachel Dawes - reportedly because Warner Bros is angry her engagement to Tom Cruise has stolen media attention away from the movie. A source tells Pagesix.Com, "Everyone is in agreement that the movie's strength is with Christian Bale, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman." Adding of Holmes, "She won't be in the sequel... the next romantic interest will be a much stronger actress. Warner is happy that people are now focusing on who'll be playing the Joker rather than Katie and Tom."

Deblas
Fri, 06-24-2005, 07:27 PM
YEEEEES!!! MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!

darkshadow
Fri, 06-24-2005, 07:50 PM
they couldnt do the joker thing WITHOUT making 2, so im glad you just confirmed that mut

Jaredster
Fri, 06-24-2005, 10:10 PM
I think they made all the fights in weird angles because that is how it is in a comic book; all over the place.

XwingRob
Sat, 06-25-2005, 12:21 AM
Yeah, Batman Begins is a really good movie.

But isn't the Joker guy the one who killed Bruce Wayne's parents? So wouldn't it be that actor who would play the Joker?

Edit: Wait, he's probaly dead... never mind.

Jessper
Sat, 06-25-2005, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by: XwingRob
Yeah, Batman Begins is a really good movie.

But isn't the Joker guy the one who killed Bruce Wayne's parents? So wouldn't it be that actor who would play the Joker?

Edit: Wait, he's probaly dead... never mind.

That was in the first movie, not in the comics. This movie had a different killer for his parents.

darkshadow
Sat, 06-25-2005, 06:22 AM
no no no, the REAL killer, according to the story was a mere thug, but later bruce finds out that the thug was really BANE!!

basey44
Sat, 06-25-2005, 09:15 AM
yea cos in the other movie it was the joker who killed his parents in the alley, i remember the joker always saying to batman that "you created me" when really the joker made batman by killing his parents, lol its so ironic

Munsu
Sun, 06-26-2005, 11:34 PM
in the first movie it wasn't The Joker who killed the parents as far as i remember... it was some random guy...

And i still think that Wantanabe was the real Ra's

darkshadow
Mon, 06-27-2005, 12:08 AM
random guy = bane

basey44
Mon, 06-27-2005, 02:37 AM
no im sure it was the joker before he became the joker, cos he says the line which for somne reason i can still remember, you ever see the devil dance in the pail moonlight

darkshadow
Mon, 06-27-2005, 07:16 AM
THE MOVIE isnt correct, according to the comics its bane

Psyke
Mon, 06-27-2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by: basey44
no im sure it was the joker before he became the joker, cos he says the line which for somne reason i can still remember, you ever see the devil dance in the pail moonlight

I'm pretty sure it was "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?"

basey44
Mon, 06-27-2005, 08:55 AM
lol shit yea that was it, haha i said it right a few days ago when i saw begins, guess it kinda just slipped outta my mind. haha my bad, its always badness when you try to prove something by using a quote, and then get the quote wrong. just like in my english essays i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Originally posted by: darkshadow
THE MOVIE isnt correct, according to the comics its bane

yea, but i was talking about the movie, and i havent read the comics
also i was replying to buds post cos he said joker didnt kill them in the movie

darkshadow
Mon, 06-27-2005, 10:03 AM
oh sry, yeah it was joker in the first movie

Jurojin
Mon, 06-27-2005, 01:56 PM
Bane did NOT kill Bruce's parents -_-#

When they do Joker, I wonder who they're gonna get to do it? Part of me wishes they could put Mark Hamill in the spot, but he's prolly not lithe enough to be that nimble, and the odds of him doing a voiceover are slim to none.... which is sad, because he has done an excellent job in the animated series as the voice of Joker.... oh well.

And what's wrong with how Ra's was shown? It was true to character.... though I wish we could have seen flashbacks, when we was describing his past, of things like, I dunno, the Lazarus pits? Though that would have given away the surprise, I suppose.

darkshadow
Mon, 06-27-2005, 06:40 PM
omg HE DID man, i even have that issue lying somewhere man, and shortly after bane breaks batmans back, and nightwing takes his place ( omg those issues where awesome)

Jurojin
Tue, 06-28-2005, 11:47 AM
"The identity of the mugger has changed several times over Batman's history (most famously to that of The Joker in Tim Burton's 1989 film Batman), but in current continuity is known as the small-time criminal Joe Chill, who seems to have had some affiliation with The Red Hood."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman

Possibly could have been Bane in some alternate story line. But, read above.

Also

Azrael: Trained from birth to be the assassin and enforcer of a sinister secret society, Jean-Paul Valley was trying to forge a new destiny for himself with Bruce Wayne's help when Wayne was crippled by Bane. Valley took up the Bat-mantle until Wayne recovered, but his Azrael conditioning began to take over, and he became violent and dangerous, and Bruce Wayne was forced to fight him to reclaim his identity as Batman. Valley went his own way, returning for the occasional guest appearance.

It was Azrael that took over when Batman had his back broken, not Nightwing.

darkshadow
Tue, 06-28-2005, 02:41 PM
yeah shit sry, it was azreal, i was confused, cause the azreal in those issues was blue with gold, so i mistook him for nightwing, in the special azreal is red black and gold

Death BOO Z
Sun, 07-03-2005, 05:37 PM
well, i've just watched the movie, in my living room with the family (yep, we're really cheap basterds).
since i didn't read the comic, i only have the other movies to compare to, but anyway, batman begins was good, but nowhere near the first batman movie.

first part was nice, a bit of ha, and bits of daa. even the fighting was kinda neat. and although i've never even heard the name of 'ras al gouse' before, it was quite obvious he's gonna be a baddie.

then the second part came, I don't think we've even gotten one good look on batman, he was too busy screaming around like a bitch to do a single damn cool pose. such a letdown. and the plan to destroy gotham? what's so bad with actually having a back up plan? you know, like in case someone who you trained and was able to beat you once actually lives around that area? was it really that hard for them to just pull another note out of the old' bag of evil plans' and put both of them into action?
plus, the fighting sucked, I don't care how dark and suprising they want it to be, Batman should have a least one scene of fighting so idiot who waves around a pair of nunchak's, and batman should kick that person, it's not a movie without it....

bahha, I still liked it, and I probably missed ouf half the parts becuase i never raed Batman...

still, who cares, I'm 18 (starting today).

Assertn
Sun, 07-03-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by: r3n
first half was good, went downhill from there. was really mishmash direction and scripting towards the end. most of the fight scenes were crap too - half the time i couldnt even tell who was who.

his car is fucking sweet though

the second half is what makes the movie a BATMAN movie
if all you liked was the stuff with the league of shadows, then you were better off watching a samurai flick instead.

It was a good movie....reminds me of why batman is so badass: He's like the only protagonist that uses antagonistic approaches to fighting enemies (hiding in shadows, fear, forceful, etc.)

The problems i had with the movie.....first of all, the ninja stuff just didnt feel right to me. I dunno, maybe because its not something ive really experienced in any sort of batman story....usually it seems like the more traditional approach was to support basic punches and kicks with a utility belt full of expensive gadgets

Also....i think they shouldve thrown in more easy victories for batman between the drug bust and the scarecrow stuff. It's like....after that one appearance as batman, he all of a sudden becomes an idol among children and a public enemy among the police force.

darkshadow
Sun, 07-03-2005, 07:44 PM
i have issues of batman, where his fellow students ( by his real trainer ), come to hunt him down cause he killed some1 ( dunno for sure ne more) that was the husband of 1 of his fellow students, ninja action and everything, then in the end, the "right hand" of his trainer comes and stop them, and sends them back for punishment, but batman being the good guy he is, says that they are forgiven and stuff, and then later on, the right hand says that his sensei would enjoy a visit some time in the future..........

those issues really gave a better background story of how batman was trained and stuff, and i think that if you havent read those, or havent dug into batmans past, the league of shadows stuff would feel really out of place in the movie, i actually thought it was cool that they showed that he had ninjutsu training

2:25
Sun, 07-03-2005, 09:39 PM
I liked the movie, was worth the money.

The ninja stuff wasn't that bad, but I never knew batman had a scientist guy helping him out. I've always thought Bruce Wayne made everything himself.

Madell
Mon, 07-04-2005, 06:09 AM
This movie was really the bomb man i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Roko
Mon, 07-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Excellent movie. I like the fact that they based it on the original storyline, and didn't deviate much.
This was one thing that's been on my mind though: why wasn't that boy affected by scarecrow's poison in the end (that boy that Rachel was clinging to)?

Knives122
Mon, 07-04-2005, 10:37 PM
You remember the Flaming horse dont you? that was from the boys eyes, not Rachael she had already taken the antidote so it didnt affect her

Deblas
Mon, 07-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Yeah, the boy was affected. But Rachel was comforting him the whole time.

Roko
Tue, 07-05-2005, 01:47 AM
yeah, but the part I don't understand is why everybody else was flippin out at the sight of batman, but this kid wasn't affected.

Solensean
Sat, 07-09-2005, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by: Roko
yeah, but the part I don't understand is why everybody else was flippin out at the sight of batman, but this kid wasn't affected.

It's because Crane's gas only emphasize your feelings ; the boy is not afraid of Batman, so he's not affected in the same wy as the thugs...

Mut
Sun, 07-10-2005, 02:52 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/

SK
Mon, 07-11-2005, 08:32 AM
damn that shit sucked. i had such high hopes too.

Tinks
Tue, 07-12-2005, 09:09 AM
Correction
Sin City is the best comic adaptation, easily
Untill they put The Dark Knight Returns on the big screen, I wont be satisfied with the Batman films
I still like Spiderman 2 over this film, as I am a bigger Spiderman fan and I feel theres alot more to the story

American Hero
Wed, 07-13-2005, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by: Y
Batman Begins is the greatest comic book movie ever made.

This post wins.

Seriously, guys. Batman Begins was the best movie I've seen all year. I've seen it 4 times already and I'll go again. I loved it. DC punched the fuck out of every Marvel movie, including Spiderman and The Punisher.

Mut
Wed, 07-13-2005, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by: SK
damn that shit sucked. i had such high hopes too.
So says the guy who thinks Andy Milonakis show is worth watching.

laff.

SK
Wed, 07-13-2005, 10:34 AM
mut stop stalking me you homosexual.

... and you can stop directly insulting another forum member. Stay on topic. Consider yourself warned.

GotWoot Moderator