PDA

View Full Version : bleach 36

oyabun
Wed, 06-15-2005, 01:28 AM
/saiyanman (http://bt.saiyaman.info/)

Masamune
Wed, 06-15-2005, 07:05 AM
l33t-raws (http://www2.l33t-raws.org/phpBB2/get_torrent.php/b4960cdd413eb85df835c93205932bcf08dfbcad/[l33t-raws]BLEACH_36_(640x480_DivX5.0.2).[3945AE50].avi.torrent)

alstar83
Wed, 06-15-2005, 11:07 AM
awesome, hope the sub is coming soon

GLS
Wed, 06-15-2005, 11:55 AM
Bleach 36 (http://www.point-blank.cc:7001/torrents/[BleachSociety]_Bleach_-_36_[7BF76938].avi.torrent?info_hash=35e1f20ccc78016d9faa27cd585 9c37e29970522) - by Bleach-Society

Turkish-S
Wed, 06-15-2005, 01:48 PM
stupid episode no progress on it what so ever.

elmojo
Wed, 06-15-2005, 04:21 PM
on the contrary i thought this was a great episode

this is amazing, ichigo has practically no chance against kenpachi, propably the vice captain could beat ichigo
captain aizen's revelation, im pretty dissapointed that we didnt get to see what was in the letter (stupid drama)
so i'm guessing the more times you kill the stronger your spirit level is? it seems that way after kenpachi's description, the next episode is going to be a chad fight starter, loved the ending too we got to see the 1st division leader and the vice captain (who is wearing captain clothing?) WOW!

run ichigo run! thats all i have to say, but then again kenpachi doesnt even allow ichigo to run, he just wants to kill him, we'll get to witness his soul slayer

Masamune
Wed, 06-15-2005, 05:20 PM
kenpachi is so awesome.

also awesome ending this time with the 1st squad. like Elmojo said. that vice captain is wearing captain's clothes i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif daaaamn

Aeon
Wed, 06-15-2005, 06:09 PM
This ep was bad, I expected so much more. Next ep looks just as bad.

elmojo
Wed, 06-15-2005, 09:20 PM
it looks like both episodes are going to be warning eps

hopefully we will get to see what happened to the others , not only chad

yapchagi
Wed, 06-15-2005, 10:44 PM
My guess is Ichigo will beat Captain Zaraki Kenpachi.
I don't know how...but he will...He'll probably get so serious and open his true power or something like that...

outtawack
Wed, 06-15-2005, 10:55 PM
I thought it was a great episode.

I too think Ichigo will win somehow, I have no idea at all how yet I still think it will happen.

basey44
Wed, 06-15-2005, 11:32 PM
dont be stupid, ichigo is going to lose and die and the series will end, cos thats wat happens in ever shounin

Roko
Wed, 06-15-2005, 11:35 PM
good ep, can't wait till next week for chad's fight. I say that Yoruichi will come at the last second and save Ichigo's butt, and Ishida/Inoue will come and help Chad. I wonder what was on the letter...I bet that Rangiku is spying through the window, looking at the letter. There seemed to be a lot of emphasis on the window and what she did once she went out of the jail room.
And wow, the 1st squad lieutenant is almost as old as the captain (I think)!

Turkish-S
Thu, 06-16-2005, 01:16 AM
i think kenpachi and ichigo are going to make a deal. kenpachi sees real potential in ichigo and is going to let him go and one day if he is stronger he wil fight him agean. this is what i think.

Foomanchew24
Thu, 06-16-2005, 02:56 AM
How could you think that this was a bad ep. It's not like the fight between two main characters is going to be over in one episode, probably take 3-4 just like the renji fight. Hated it when the chick found out the truth but failed to clue us in as well. Kenpachi is ultra bad ass he's now my second favorite character in the show behind Ichigo.

elmojo
Thu, 06-16-2005, 09:21 AM
imagine ichigo just runs for it while kenpachi is arguing with the vice captain, that would make my day haha

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-16-2005, 11:51 AM
Awesome as always, I wonder how the hell Ichigo is gonna get out of this one.

I just love the episode previews for Bleach. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
Oh and the old man (the big boss of soul society)... wonder how strong that guy is. Bossing over all those uber-powered captains. Wow.
We got to see his vice captain for the first time too.

I am guessing that there will be a new ending next week since all squads have been shown now.

Knives122
Thu, 06-16-2005, 12:32 PM
actually...We saw the 1st division vc earlier on when they said that the entire 11th squad was demolished.

and we still have two more Captain endings to go through; The 8th and 13th(which will be in that order btw)

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-16-2005, 12:38 PM
Oh, well, I just kinda assumed they'd show squad 1 last. Guess I was wrong then.

TwisT
Thu, 06-16-2005, 02:25 PM
I loved this episode.. Kempachi is awsome.. And i think Turkish have the most acurate theory on how Ichigo is going to get out of this one.. He want's to battle someone strong.. And he said that right now Ichigo is at VC-level.. So he will let him go in the end to evolve even more.. And then he will be the last guy Itchigo have to face to save Rukia.. Or maybe he dont even interfear with him saving her.. Maybe he wait for him to get training from that shop-owner (forgot his name) and he comes to the real world and fight Ichigo..

Ryllharu
Thu, 06-16-2005, 03:17 PM
Kenpachi is gonna destroy Ichigo, Rukia gets executed, series ends. That's what I think. j/k

Ichigo has to win, it's obvious. He'll probably have a hell of a time doing it, but he'll pull it off somehow. Maybe focusing his will like Kenpachi and Yachiru say he's not really doing.

It's cool that 'Kenpachi' is actually a title of the most brutal killer among the souls in Soul Society.

I'm interested in this fight, but I'm really wondering more about the letter Momo read and what's happening with the others we haven't seen for so long.

Oh, wait! I do know. I've been reading the manga long before the series came out i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Note: None of the above speculations were based off any knowledge I obtained from reading the manga.. It's actually what I thought as I read the equivalent chapters.

TwisT
Thu, 06-16-2005, 03:45 PM
Well Kenpachi said that even though Ichigo focused his Spirit power into the sword it was still weaker then the amount of Spirit power that Kenpachi's body released unconsciously.. So even if he learn to focus his real power in this fight, what will happen when Kenpachi focuses his energi??

Ichigo will be raped, that's what!!

Turkish-S
Thu, 06-16-2005, 03:56 PM
yea and what if kenpachi released his sword....beast(forgot how they call them upgraded sword's) there is NO WAY ichigo can win. there is another chance for him to survive.. if the cat come's to save him, nobody knows his power's.. but i doubt that though.

ChaosK
Thu, 06-16-2005, 06:10 PM
the cat goes to save chad, ichigo will win this on his own, hopefully without being lame because right now logically he's "supposed" to lose, but we know he wont die here. Also, why didnt ichigo launch off one of the attacks he used against renji when zaraki gave him a free shot?

Kango
Thu, 06-16-2005, 08:10 PM
That cat rules! I think ichigo is a little bit of a show off, we all have out darksides >_> Incigo probobly didnt think it was nessicary for him to do that against the other ones

ChaosK
Thu, 06-16-2005, 08:17 PM
the other what? he should probably know that zaraki kenpachi is stronger than renji.

Ryllharu
Thu, 06-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
the cat goes to save chad, ichigo will win this on his own, hopefully without being lame because right now logically he's "supposed" to lose, but we know he wont die here. Also, why didnt ichigo launch off one of the attacks he used against renji when zaraki gave him a free shot?
I doubt Ichigo really has control over Zangetsu even now, so he still only shoots out those bursts when he's really angry or in trouble (The Urahara training part and Renji's fight). His not being able to hit Kenpachi proves it, Ichigo still can't control Zangetsu to save his life [intended pun].

Jessper
Fri, 06-17-2005, 05:25 AM
Great episode, I can't wait to see this fight or what happens instead of the fight as it seems Ichigo has little to no chance (and I would be displeased if he was suddenly able to beat kenpachi).

Dick Starbuck
Fri, 06-17-2005, 07:06 AM
i was wondering does ichigo's sword has a 'special'form like the other death gods?
and this ep was to sick can't wait for 37 i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

TwisT
Fri, 06-17-2005, 07:31 AM
His sword is in it's "Special form" always.. Original form was the one he had in his world.. Then it changed shape to that giant "butchers knife" witch is it's "special form".. At least that's how i got it.. But i could be wrong.. Maybe someone else should shine some light on the subject..

basey44
Fri, 06-17-2005, 09:28 AM
hmm well i think its always in its special form, but the way it used to look isnt the normal form, the normal form should look just like a regular katana. i dunno maybe zangetsu is special and doesnt go to a normal form, or maybe ichigo just cant control it

Assertn
Fri, 06-17-2005, 11:13 AM
if ichigo beats kenpachi, then most of the other captain and leutenant fights he'll face afterwards will seem like a joke. I expect kenpachi to let ichigo escape and he'll fight him again later.
Who's 5th squad again? they were mentioning the captain and leutenant missing from that squad, but i forget who they are...

The ending doesn't just show captain and leutenants, last week had that medic guy thats with ichigo, and a while before that was the "regret guy" that ishida beat.

Knives122
Fri, 06-17-2005, 11:49 AM
Ichigo in other words will have to pulll a rabbit out of his ass inorder to beat Zaraki, and since this is a "fight to the death"(doesnt matter how weak the other person is(Ichigo) Zaraki will probably kill him. Also I do not believe that Zaraki will let Ichigo leave, or say "hey you're pretty good, lets continue this fight in about five days" and then run away.

@Assertns question: The 5th squad cpt. is Aizen(the guy stuck to the wall), and the vice-captain is Hinamori(the girl in the cell)

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 06-17-2005, 12:20 PM
i thought aizen was 4th squad, gues si was wrong whos 4th squad then?

Augury
Fri, 06-17-2005, 03:27 PM
The 4th squad is the medic squad that Hanatarou is in. Its captain and vice captain was shown in one of the endings several episodes previously -- The captain is the woman with who has her hair braided in front.

masamuneehs
Fri, 06-17-2005, 04:32 PM
Not a great episode. Some great shots of Kenpachi and I love the Spirit force crushing them and pulling their sweat up rather than down. Kenpachi is so badass. Damn, I loved how he explained about the two opposing spirit energies! Offering him a free shot (guess thats how he lost his one eye...) "I'm literally hemorrhagining generosity." HAHAHA.. Oh wow that was badass! Oh I cracked up over that one....

Turkish makes a very good suggestion. I can believe that happening, much more easilly than believing that Ichigo pulls off a miracle victory or anyone saves Ichigo's butt.

And I was also pissed that we didn't get to see what was in the letter from Aizen...

ch4kz
Fri, 06-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Ehh...ok episode. It didn't really do much for me. After they got to soul society it just got kind of blahh.... There were some good episodes that gave me hope...but this ep was ok. I expected more. I hear it will get really really good later on (from some manga people), but I want it to get really good now!

ChaosK
Fri, 06-17-2005, 10:28 PM
the letter from aizen will either appear in the next two episodes or that means we'll have to wait until ichigo's fight is over, so its either in two eps or in like 5 eps.

Jessper
Fri, 06-17-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by: ch4kz
Ehh...ok episode. It didn't really do much for me. After they got to soul society it just got kind of blahh.... There were some good episodes that gave me hope...but this ep was ok. I expected more. I hear it will get really really good later on (from some manga people), but I want it to get really good now!

lol what? The soul society stuff has been way better than the stuff on earth. Hollows are boring.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 06-18-2005, 12:47 AM
You have my concurrance.

Itachi_y2k5
Sat, 06-18-2005, 04:03 AM
i didnt really like the ep it was boring no decent fighting

potentialflip
Sat, 06-18-2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Not a great episode. Some great shots of Kenpachi and I love the Spirit force crushing them and pulling their sweat up rather than down. Kenpachi is so badass. Damn, I loved how he explained about the two opposing spirit energies! Offering him a free shot (guess thats how he lost his one eye...) "I'm literally hemorrhagining generosity." HAHAHA.. Oh wow that was badass! Oh I cracked up over that one....

Turkish makes a very good suggestion. I can believe that happening, much more easilly than believing that Ichigo pulls off a miracle victory or anyone saves Ichigo's butt.

And I was also pissed that we didn't get to see what was in the letter from Aizen...

If no one can cut him. How could someone cut off his eye? Interesting isn't it?!

potentialflip
Sat, 06-18-2005, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
This ep was bad, I expected so much more. Next ep looks just as bad.

how we got a huge dude right in front of Chad?! The possibility of Ichigo getting owned. That does not look bad at all.

potentialflip
Sat, 06-18-2005, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by: basey44
dont be stupid, ichigo is going to lose and die and the series will end, cos thats wat happens in ever shounin

oOo. So that is how it will end. So it will end then have a funeral till episode 53 right?! whoopie!!!

potentialflip
Sat, 06-18-2005, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by: TwisT
I loved this episode.. Kempachi is awsome.. And i think Turkish have the most acurate theory on how Ichigo is going to get out of this one.. He want's to battle someone strong.. And he said that right now Ichigo is at VC-level.. So he will let him go in the end to evolve even more.. And then he will be the last guy Itchigo have to face to save Rukia.. Or maybe he dont even interfear with him saving her.. Maybe he wait for him to get training from that shop-owner (forgot his name) and he comes to the real world and fight Ichigo..

Yeah. Interesting. There's still one captain who maybe interested in Ichigo's prescence into Soul Society. I'm sure he already knows he is here. You guessed it Mr. Badass himself "KUCHIKI BYAKUYA"!!! aHAHAHAHa

Spoilers have been removed. Do not spoil again. User has been warned.

You multi post again, and you'll get a warning for it next time. Don't do it.

GotWoot Moderator

Itachi_y2k5
Sat, 06-18-2005, 08:00 AM
do you have to post that many fucking times, 8 posts in a row man.

Takuma
Sat, 06-18-2005, 08:09 AM
Man sucks Bleach is only gonna be 40 eps. I mean it is pointless once ichigo is dead right? Lol though man zaraki Kenpachi is a beast man I love him. Hes amazingly powerful and there really is no way ichigo can win and if he does somehow I am gonna be pissed. He should get crapped but just survive somehow or something but do something that impresses kenpachi alittle. But man I was cracking up when kenpachi and yachriu were talking about how nice and generous he was for letting ichigo hit first. Awesome Hype/info Episode imo.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 06-18-2005, 11:48 AM
don't worrt, we still have don kanoji and his awsome rangers, they're gonna get revenge for ichigo.
why else do you think that they introduced Ichigo's sister spirit power to the story?

masamuneehs
Sat, 06-18-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by: potentialflip

If no one can cut him. How could someone cut off his eye? Interesting isn't it?!

Wow, congrats on the historic octo-post! Try combining them next time! And I never said anything about "nobody can cut him" In fact, I never said anything remotley implying that. Obviously someone else with quite a killer spirit force similair to Kenpachi's cut out his right eye. Ichigo was full of fear, not determination or intent to kill, when he attacked. Or he may have lost his eye when he was younger.

kooshi
Sat, 06-18-2005, 02:02 PM
Hey Potentialflip, stop with the fucking spoiling. If it's not in the anime, then don't say anything.

On topic, I liked this episode. Yeah, not much action has been happening, but that letter that Hinamori got just adds to the story on what the hell is going on about Aizen's death and such i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kAi
Sat, 06-18-2005, 03:51 PM
Just finished watching this episode, and damn ZARAKI KENPACHI is badass!

Ichigo gets his hand torn for trying to use his sword against Kenpachi, heh.
Well, the truth is inside the letter, and she looked shocked.

ChaosK
Sat, 06-18-2005, 10:20 PM
through the 4 posts and in which 3 contained useless crap, potentialflip brought up a very good question, how did his eye get hurt? or is it even hurt? (i really hope its not revealed to be like a sharingan or something that would piss me off) Or he could've been stabbed by the first squad captain as punishment for something...then again he could've also stabbed himself for some reason.

TwisT
Sat, 06-18-2005, 10:48 PM
Or he got it when he was younger and fought someone that is stronger then him.. And in the end Kenpachi just raped everyone ^^

kooshi
Sat, 06-18-2005, 11:59 PM
Maybe it's just there just to make him look more badass? I'd think a more probable answer would be that he uses it to give the enemy an advantage. Remember how he allowed Ichigo to strike him anywhere? The eye patch is probably another handicap.

Turkish-S
Sun, 06-19-2005, 02:36 AM
or he let someone else strike first without knowing he was stronger and BAM 1 eye gone.

Itachi_y2k5
Sun, 06-19-2005, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
i really hope its not revealed to be like a sharingan or something that would piss me off

lol, yeah that would suck

maybe the eye patch does something magical and amazing taht would be cool like shoot out laser beams, ok thats just a stupid example

ChibiYali
Sun, 06-19-2005, 11:37 AM
nobody is able to cut him, because his spirit power is too big for them to handle...

Maybe his eye got cut during some event in the past, before he got that huge ammount of power?
Or maybe the lack of an eye is the reason for his uber power, who knows?

In general, I'm very curious to see what's going to happen in 37...
Maybe there's a hidden ichigo uber move somewhere? I mean, he's still developing i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

basey44
Sun, 06-19-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Maybe it's just there just to make him look more badass? I'd think a more probable answer would be that he uses it to give the enemy an advantage. Remember how he allowed Ichigo to strike him anywhere? The eye patch is probably another handicap.

i like this idea the best, just makes kenpachi even more badass i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

alstar83
Sun, 06-19-2005, 08:33 PM
just watched ep 36, disappointed a little bit, not much progress here.

Kenbachi is indeed very strong but I think he is so overconfident, which will kill him.
Ichigo, of course, can not die. I think he will defeat Kenbachi somehow. Everyone said Ichigo is surprisingly strong for a mortal. But until now, we haven't see all that.

Maybe he will discover his true power during this fight. And there should be more about his sword. Last time, when he almost failed from waking his death god spirit, the guy from his sword appeared to help him. Maybe he will again this time and we will witness a cooler form of Ichigo's sword. It is not fair if the current is the only form it has. Look at other characters's sword, they are all interesting and cool....

Can't not wait to see ep 37...is there a new ep every week?

basey44
Sun, 06-19-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by: alstar83

u cant not wait? so that means u can wait, lol you confused me

yep a new episode every week, bleach airs on tuesdays in japan so expect a fansub a couple of days later

alstar83
Sun, 06-19-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by: basey44

u cant not wait? so that means u can wait, lol you confused me

yep a new episode every week, bleach airs on tuesdays in japan so expect a fansub a couple of days later

sorry, my bad!!! you know what I meant ^ ^

kooshi
Sun, 06-19-2005, 09:13 PM

Maybe he will discover his true power during this fight. And there should be more about his sword. Last time, when he almost failed from waking his death god spirit, the guy from his sword appeared to help him. Maybe he will again this time and we will witness a cooler form of Ichigo's sword. It is not fair if the current is the only form it has. Look at other characters's sword, they are all interesting and cool....

That may be true, but Ichigo is supposed to be different from regular Shinigami, isn't he? As you partially pointed out, he is not only surprisingly strong for a mortal, but is also different from the Shinigami. Remember Renji's reaction when he saw Ichigo's sword at their first meeting? It would be kinda logical that Ichigo's sword should always be different than what a normal sword is.

basey44
Sun, 06-19-2005, 09:46 PM
hes different now though to when he fought renji on earth, back then he was using the powers he got from rukia, but now he's a shinigami created by uruhara

alstar83
Sun, 06-19-2005, 10:40 PM
as you mentioned uruhara, I am wondering what his real identity is. Why is he here in the mortal world? He seems to be very skillful in fighting, I remember in one ep, when Ichigo mentioned his name, the other person (forget whom) were so shocked. And Rukia seems to trust him with her troubles.

potentialflip
Sun, 06-19-2005, 11:06 PM
sorry for the multiple posts. i just didn't want to make one huge post. instead make one post for each comment sorry for the multiple posts once again. this place needs an open discussion area.

Jessper
Sun, 06-19-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by: potentialflip
sorry for the multiple posts. i just didn't want to make one huge post. instead make one post for each comment sorry for the multiple posts once again. this place needs an open discussion area.

Simply make a post that says, manga readers in the title. Thats fine.

Also, I can't not unwait for the next episode too i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Roko
Mon, 06-20-2005, 12:17 AM
as you mentioned uruhara, I am wondering what his real identity is. Why is he here in the mortal world? He seems to be very skillful in fighting, I remember in one ep, when Ichigo mentioned his name, the other person (forget whom) were so shocked. And Rukia seems to trust him with her troubles.

He was a captain of SS (was shown in the ED of one of the eps)...12th captain if I remember correctly. I highly doubt Rukia knows about this, since she refers to him as "only a merchant" when Ichigo asks her about him. He is in the mortal world because he was banned from SS for doing something (we dunno what), as evidenced by the fact that he couldn't enter the portal to SS with Ichigo and the others. Also interesting is the relationship between the cat and him. I'm just speculating, but because they are best friends, I'm guessing that Yoruichi may have been his lieutenant. .

kooshi
Mon, 06-20-2005, 12:18 AM

Urahara is most likely someone who was praised in Soul Society (as seen in Ikaku's reaction in his fight against Ichigo) until he did something that caused him to be banished (due to him unable to pass through the portal when the group went through). Why Rukia trusts him.... maybe they knew each other and had a good friendship or something.

EDIT: Bah, phooey on you Roko for being a minute faster, haha.

masamuneehs
Mon, 06-20-2005, 11:50 PM

Bah, two people beat me to addressing this topic.... I'll post this anyhow!

Also I thought it strange that this former Death God Uruhara (how else could he be known in Soul Society & carry a Zanpaktou?) would stay behind and send them off on this insane mission. But rewatching the episode where he created the portal, at the end after Ichigo and Co. go through he reaches out and touches it and gets repelled by a shock of electricity.

Uruhara obviously did something very much against the rules of Soul Society and was banned from ever returning there. What it was? No real clue. He can still release his Zanpatkou so I doubt they stripped his powers or he gave them to another... Also, how can they keep Uruhara out but not other Ryoka? Hmm... plot hole?

Jessper
Tue, 06-21-2005, 12:21 AM
Uruhara obviously did something very much against the rules of Soul Society and was banned from ever returning there. What it was? No real clue. He can still release his Zanpatkou so I doubt they stripped his powers or he gave them to another... Also, how can they keep Uruhara out but not other Ryoka? Hmm... plot hole?

I would assume they have to choose what people are kept out somehow and they don't know of every (or even 99% of them) entity that is going to attempt to enter SS. They havn't explained how it is done just yet so I wouldn't go and call it a plot hole just yet (this only makes sense as you have no idea of the plot around this subject yet).

ChibiYali
Tue, 06-21-2005, 02:44 AM
it's quite simple really...

the others aren't dead.... he is...
as soon as they don't allow living people into SS, then they have a problem...
Someone who's not alive anymore, like a former death god, can be easily dealth with, I'd think...

alstar83
Tue, 06-21-2005, 01:10 PM
there are so many points that we haven't fully understood yet. Just have to wait as the anime is progressing.
it is kinda strange that whoever is banned from SS comes and hides in the mortal world. is there no other place that they can go? are they allowed to do that? I mean they are spirits right? if they cannot live in SS, where can they go? excuse me for my maybe silly thoughts.

Turkish-S
Tue, 06-21-2005, 01:32 PM
i think the spirit's that are banned come to the mortal world and w8 until they get eaten by a hollow

Assertn
Tue, 06-21-2005, 02:40 PM
that shock uruhara got doesnt necessarily mean he was banned....it could've just been because he didnt go through simultaneously with the others or something....

maybe uruhara is wanted by the death gods, and so he chose to hide on earth
or maybe we willingly left because he didnt support the way they handle things....

he must still have connections with SS if he can import products from there

alstar83
Tue, 06-21-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
i think the spirit's that are banned come to the mortal world and w8 until they get eaten by a hollow

isn't it cruel? death gods are supposed to kill hollows to save spirits, not otherwise.