PDA

View Full Version : Things in GS and GSD no one knows

Dannynonsense
Tue, 06-14-2005, 05:53 PM
hey guys thanks for stoppin by, now to business there's a lot of detail that no knows about in GS and GSD so i made this thread to ask those questions and for you to ask your questions also. the first one being who the hell is Canrad Pars also is asuran a by product of the ultimate coodinator project , how did kira survive his fight with ageis gundam, also any thoughts why lacus and Cagilli can go into seed mode.

PSJ
Tue, 06-14-2005, 07:05 PM
canrad pars i probably someone you would encounter in the astray mangas and how kira survived the battle with asuran i know is also in the astray mangas.

LokeXero
Tue, 06-14-2005, 08:28 PM
Various question you ask are answered in those 3 astray summaries...
http://www.mahq.net/manga/gundam/seed/astray1.htm
http://www.mahq.net/manga/gundam/seed/astray2.htm
http://www.mahq.net/manga/gundam/seed/astray3.htm

Gundam SEED X Astray is about Canard Pars, who is a failed experiment from the Ultimate Coordinator program. Canard is searching for Kira Yamato, the successful Ultimate Coordinator, so that he can defeat him and prove he was not a "failure". During his search, he fights anyone he comes across. This brings him into conflict with Lowe Guele and the Junk Guild, who find a small boy named Prayer Reverie(who is somewhat of a Flaga Clone).

Lacus it's understandable why she can go seed mode, at first i thought it was only limited to coordinators hence why Kira, Athrun etc can go seed, but after some mild thought. I figured that Seed Mode is Similar to a point to Gundam Wings Zero System (The Spatial Awareness, Not the best option scenario)

Dannynonsense
Tue, 06-14-2005, 08:43 PM
well unfortunately not everyone has the manga's also these things really make the series make more sense when you know all of them

Guardian_2000
Tue, 06-14-2005, 09:18 PM
Answers.com is a great site for info on these characters as well. I believe they even give info about the suits. I think its answers.com. I first learned of Prayer who is like Rau a clone of Mwu's father. However he suffers from a disease and dies during a fight with Canard that he was winning. His Dreadnought is rebuilt by Lowe using Canard's damaged Hyperion to make the Dreadnought H. Eventually in the end of X Astray Canard finds Kira at ORB who is with Athrun and Cagalli. He just passes him by thou as he has moved on and doesnt find the need to prove himself as not a failure. Then in the beginning of Destiny Astray he helps Lowe and crew make their flight using the Genesis Alpha facilitiy to goto Mars. What he does after that isn't known and I hope he makes another appearance in Destiny Astray of heaven forbit make an appearance in Destiny itself. Fighting alongside of Kira would be the shit.

Cion
Sun, 06-19-2005, 12:34 PM
Thanks Guradian, that site really is useful.

PSJ
Sun, 06-19-2005, 06:34 PM
Damn Guardian that post made me even more interested in the Astray manga. I'm an inch from buying it right now. The only thing holding me back is some time and that i'm cheap. I guess i'll wait and see how i feel about it in the end of summer when i've worked some and got cash.

Dannynonsense
Sun, 06-19-2005, 08:33 PM
the astray manga is the key that completely binds the series and takes it to another level. since GS doesnt really cover events going on everywhere in the war also it has ZGMF-X11A Regenerate ( Which in my opinion where the idea for impluse came from) so it would be nice if a group took it upon themselves to provide the translated version