PDA

View Full Version : Strike Freedom and Infinate Justice Gundam Pics

solid01
Mon, 06-13-2005, 11:39 PM
check out these pics

http://downloadanime.org/forum...mp;cmd=si&img=8361 (http://downloadanime.org/forums/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=836 1)

http://downloadanime.org/forum...mp;cmd=si&img=8360 (http://downloadanime.org/forums/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=836 0)

http://downloadanime.org/forum...mp;cmd=si&img=8359 (http://downloadanime.org/forums/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=835 9)

http://downloadanime.org/forum...mp;cmd=si&img=8355 (http://downloadanime.org/forums/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=835 5)

http://downloadanime.org/forum...mp;cmd=si&img=8316 (http://downloadanime.org/forums/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=831 6)

Madell
Tue, 06-14-2005, 12:45 AM
Niccee i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif But it's ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

solid01
Tue, 06-14-2005, 01:18 AM
i didn't creat the pics i found them

Curium
Tue, 06-14-2005, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by: Madell
Niccee But it's ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom

hmmm....

I hadn't noticed it before, but I just watched the "Gundam SEED Destiny - EDITED" that A-Kingdom-AonE released, they specifically said that the "2" in the ZGMF-X2... meant that it had 2 forms, like with Saviour and Chaos.

PSJ
Tue, 06-14-2005, 06:01 AM
so that would mean that freedom can transform i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i dont think they go by those number definitions anymore tho.

Digitalgirl
Tue, 06-14-2005, 07:32 AM
Pictures!!!!! [god, I'm saving almost every pic on my computer...]

k_truong
Tue, 06-14-2005, 09:27 AM
by looking at all the specs
strike freedom has tones more fire power than justice... and aren't them 2 suppose to be even?

PSJ
Tue, 06-14-2005, 09:32 AM
its not that much diffrence and freedom had more firepower than justice had in SEED so its like it should be.

Motteh
Tue, 06-14-2005, 09:25 PM
i got the feeling that Justice was more designed to be a close range melee mobile suit
much like Aegis was (having 4 !!! beam sabers and all) and that Athrun's talents are leaning
more to the close combat then the rifle display Kira has shown almost always

that would also explain the "gap" of power between the suits
although in Seed there wasn't really any choice given to either Kira or Athrun about which suit they really wanted

DDBen
Tue, 06-14-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by: Motteh
i got the feeling that Justice was more designed to be a close range melee mobile suit
much like Aegis was (having 4 !!! beam sabers and all) and that Athrun's talents are leaning
more to the close combat then the rifle display Kira has shown almost always

that would also explain the "gap" of power between the suits
although in Seed there wasn't really any choice given to either Kira or Athrun about which suit they really wanted

I could be incorrect about this as I'm not exactly looking at a spec sheet but arn't only the objects on the hips of Infinate Justice beam sabers while the ones on the shoulders appear to be some sort of cannons instead as the ends are red and black instead of being uniformly white .

Deblas
Tue, 06-14-2005, 10:19 PM
I found my new wallpaper.

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 06-15-2005, 07:17 AM
Does anyone know where I can find good pictures of Gundam SEED and Destiny at the size of 1440x900?

It is a strange size, tell me about it, but still, it's for my widescreen laptop.

DragonBladeX
Wed, 06-15-2005, 07:38 AM
Hmm...Strike Freedom definitely has some changes to its weapon....now his 2 beam rifles combine into a bigass cannon. With that cannon its seems to be also designed for long range combat (remember Buster, GS), making SF function a long range bombardier/interceptor. Anti-beam shield replaced by hand energy shields, which brings up 1 point...u really need skills to pilot this Gundam. The only way u can deflect energy beams and sabers is blocking them with SF own sabers. No more AB shield.

LokeXero
Wed, 06-15-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by: DragonBladeX
Hmm...Strike Freedom definitely has some changes to its weapon....now his 2 beam rifles combine into a bigass cannon. With that cannon its seems to be also designed for long range combat (remember Buster, GS), making SF function a long range bombardier/interceptor. Anti-beam shield replaced by hand energy shields, which brings up 1 point...u really need skills to pilot this Gundam. The only way u can deflect energy beams and sabers is blocking them with SF own sabers. No more AB shield.

Reminds me of the twin wing zero beam rifles, still Athrun in Infinite Justice should be the good close range suit even if kira has to get a new range MS...

Motteh
Wed, 06-15-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by: DDBen
I could be incorrect about this as I'm not exactly looking at a spec sheet but arn't only the objects on the hips of Infinate Justice beam sabers while the ones on the shoulders appear to be some sort of cannons instead as the ends are red and black instead of being uniformly white .

i think you misunderstood me
i was talking about the difference between the original Freedom and Justice
since Freedom was loaded with guns in comparison to Justice
that made me conclude that the Justice was intended to be a close range melee suit
instead of a long/medium range suit like Freedom

Dannynonsense
Wed, 06-15-2005, 12:50 PM
it seems freedom is more of a longrange weapon since it also has a dragoon system ( i think they added it at the last moment) but giving him all these armarments sorta makes justice looks puny. but either way asuran and justice are the ultimate weapon

qilinkiddo
Wed, 06-15-2005, 01:05 PM
any pic of freedom with dragoon system?

Dannynonsense
Wed, 06-15-2005, 01:45 PM
i think its supposed to be the wings says it here (http://www.aeug.blogspot.com/)

Curium
Wed, 06-15-2005, 01:52 PM
Well Gunota is supposibly a reliable source. Could someone who has the line art for Strike Freedom repost the picture? Generally that shows all the weapons.

Dannynonsense
Wed, 06-15-2005, 02:37 PM
yea check this site out they might have it at this place (http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=721&st=40) if they dont they have something close to it

DragonBladeX
Thu, 06-16-2005, 10:30 PM
I don't know.......if the wings are the DRAGOON system, i'd say thats 1 hell of a bulky system. Can the 'wings' manueveur that fast to actually hit something? And from the pics, it seems that only 2 railguns and beam rifles are whats left of the HIMAT system....if it still has one....pretty impressive overall though. And from the looks of it, it is pretty much confirmed that Infinite Justice is a melee/limited range unit. Only 1 beam rifle and 2 small cannons for range, and a whole lot of beam sabers on wings, shield and the usual beam boomerang for melee. Maybe its just me, but has anyone noticed that Asuran's gundams tend to have unusually high head crest?

NineTailsKitsu
Thu, 06-16-2005, 10:58 PM
I doubt that the DRAGOON system has been placed on SF, simply because a system like that would simply take away from the suits effectiveness. The wallpapers are very nice, though....Minus the very cheesy 'Kira vs Shinn, the final battle' wallpaper...

MeroTZ
Thu, 06-16-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by: NineTailsKitsu
I doubt that the DRAGOON system has been placed on SF, simply because a system like that would simply take away from the suits effectiveness. The wallpapers are very nice, though....Minus the very cheesy 'Kira vs Shinn, the final battle' wallpaper...

Whoah, DRAGOON take away from Freedom's effectiveness? What are you smoking? Imagine the current blitzkrieg attack with 12 guns instead of 5.... Not to mention, As we saw with Providence, the DRAGOON is essentially a trump that beats all redshirt type suits.

When I first heard that Freedom had lost its shoulder cannons I was like, "God, why would they possibly do that?"

Then I heard the wings were DRAGOON pods. And I realized plasma has absolutely nothing on 8 autonomous beam rifles.

Curium
Fri, 06-17-2005, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by: MeroTZ
Then I heard the wings were DRAGOON pods. And I realized plasma has absolutely nothing on 8 autonomous beam rifles.

IF they are a DRAGOON system, there would be more then 8. Each of Providence's smaller pods had 2 beams, and the 3 large ones had 9 beams each. There would almost certainly be several per wing (again if it really is DRAGOON).

DragonBladeX
Fri, 06-17-2005, 05:45 AM
I still don't think the wings are really the DRAGOON system. As stated earlier, the wings are seriously way too big to fuction as one. DRAGOON pods tend to be small and agile, making them difficult to hit. Even if its DRAGOON, they are big fat targets flying around the enemy which a normal pilot can shoot down with ease. And with the wings gone from SF, would'nt it lose its agility in space without the thrusters on the wings to aid it? Not too mention it makes SF look a little 'naked' as well.

Dannynonsense
Fri, 06-17-2005, 05:55 AM
here's the name of the dragoon system for strike freedom Official name: EQFU-3X Super DRAGOON mobile weapon wings Armament: MA80V Beam Assault Cannon x 1. if you look at the name it says wings thats the only reason why i said it was in the wings though the pictures say other wise either way its been confirmed that it has a dragoon system

as for justice combine with asuran skill its still something not to be underestimated and the beam fortis cannons (if they keep the same name} are still very powerfull

DragonBladeX
Fri, 06-17-2005, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by: Dannynonsense
here's the name of the dragoon system for strike freedom Official name: EQFU-3X Super DRAGOON mobile weapon wings Armament: MA80V Beam Assault Cannon x 1. if you look at the name it says wings thats the only reason why i said it was in the wings though the pictures say other wise either way its been confirmed that it has a dragoon system

http://boards.fansub.tv/index....howtopic=721&st=80 (http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=721&st=80)
In one of the model pics of the SF in the thread, there is no description of the DRAGOON system in the wings(well aside from the fact that they can open i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif). I still stand by my belief that there is no DRAGOON system for SF. Maybe the DRAGOON system is the whole gundam itself, who knows? Its chock full of lasers to waylay its opponents anyway....

Edit: Still the SF model looks cool though....i think i will get one when its released here i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

TwisT
Fri, 06-17-2005, 07:39 AM
but why is it that every picture is of Freedom or Saviour exept for the 4th picture, when the topic says "Strike Freedom and Infinate Justice Gundam Pics"?? Because that's the original Freedom.. You can even see the diffrense when you watch picture 4..

DragonBladeX
Fri, 06-17-2005, 07:49 AM
erm....look closely at the pics TwisT....since when does Freedom get 2 beam rifles combined into 1? They are all SF. And the Saviour look-alike is Infinite Justice.

TwisT
Fri, 06-17-2005, 08:02 AM
Look at the 3rd picture.. it even says "Freedom" in the corner.. And on the 4th it says "Strike Freedom".. Also compare pic 3 and 4 with each other.. It's not the same suit.. Either they have made 2 diffrent Strike Freedom, or the one that looks "Exacly" like Freedom exept for the extra-long beem-rifle is the original Freedom.. that or it's the shadings and filters that is used on the picture that makes it look so diffrent..

Well i'm no expert at notice stuff so maybe it's just that it looks so close to the original that makes me see no diffrense.. But the Gundam at picture 4 don't look like the original.. Maybe it's only that they are made from 2 diffrent people or something..

fezanater
Fri, 06-17-2005, 09:18 AM
If you read the text by the model in pic1, you'll see it says 1/100 scale SCRATCH build. That means its not the offical 1/100 release model and by no means says the wings aren't the DRAGOON system.

Dannynonsense
Fri, 06-17-2005, 09:57 AM
as far as im concerned its been confirmed that strike freedom has a dragoon system though i have no idea where it is there is no reason not to deduce that its in the wings look at the damn name. if you dont believe me the go here (http://aeug.blogspot.com)

MeroTZ
Fri, 06-17-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by: Dannynonsense
as far as im concerned its been confirmed that strike freedom has a dragoon system though i have no idea where it is there is no reason not to deduce that its in the wings look at the damn name. if you dont believe me the go here (http://aeug.blogspot.com)

If you look closely, they even look like DRAGOON pods. And as for them being big... well, the backpack on Providence was freaking huge. These things aren't small, and I'd go so far as to say the ones that make up S-Freedoms new wings are small versions of Providences. Also, they are flat.

DragonBladeX
Fri, 06-17-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by: TwisT
Look at the 3rd picture.. it even says "Freedom" in the corner.. And on the 4th it says "Strike Freedom".. Also compare pic 3 and 4 with each other.. It's not the same suit.. Either they have made 2 diffrent Strike Freedom, or the one that looks "Exacly" like Freedom exept for the extra-long beem-rifle is the original Freedom.. that or it's the shadings and filters that is used on the picture that makes it look so diffrent..

Well i'm no expert at notice stuff so maybe it's just that it looks so close to the original that makes me see no diffrense.. But the Gundam at picture 4 don't look like the original.. Maybe it's only that they are made from 2 diffrent people or something..

I think some one accidentally mislabelled the pics there....those are definitely the SF.

Well then maybe we'll find out when the SF shows up on the anime then....it will still be cool if SF really has the DRAGOON system....though in the site Dannynonsense mentioned, the designation of SF is similar to that of Chaos gundam. Maybe the DRAGOON does fire only 1 beam per unit like Chaos....

MeroTZ
Fri, 06-17-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by: DragonBladeX

Originally posted by: TwisT

I think some one accidentally mislabelled the pics there....those are definitely the SF.

Well then maybe we'll find out when the SF shows up on the anime then....it will still be cool if SF really has the DRAGOON system....though in the site Dannynonsense mentioned, the designation of SF is similar to that of Chaos gundam. Maybe the DRAGOON does fire only 1 beam per unit like Chaos....

Well sure, only one beam each. If they were like Providences DRAGOON weapons, there would be no doubt, contest, or fairness. Strike Freedom would be unbeatable.

Curium
Fri, 06-17-2005, 04:18 PM
I know I had assumed it could, and I would assume most of you did as well, but the link below has a picture with the "nose" of Infinite Justice's backpack folded out. It is the first pic I've seen with that form.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN934109

PSJ
Fri, 06-17-2005, 05:43 PM
It looks like there is a beam weapon in the nose on IJ's backpack.

Dannynonsense
Fri, 06-17-2005, 08:14 PM
yeah from the looks of it they gave him another cannon if they didnt the backpack would be a real downgrade from the original cant wait to see it in action

btw does anyone have the lineart for infinite justice ive only seen the one for destiny and freedom

ChaosK
Fri, 06-17-2005, 10:33 PM
at first they all look pretty similar, especiallky infinate justice, i cant really figure out what the difference is except for that huge pack it has now...freedom now has that cannon in the middle (or so it looks like)

DragonBladeX
Fri, 06-17-2005, 10:38 PM
As this series draws to an end, it seems to be normal for all 'elite' gundams to have a mega cannon of some sort, not too sure about Legend though, maybe its twin DRAGOON is as powerful as it is.

PSJ
Sat, 06-18-2005, 04:01 AM
IJ got a beamsabre in the shield i think, that's another small upgrade. It has to have some other stuff to for it to be powerful enough to be able to compare with SF.

qilinkiddo
Sat, 06-18-2005, 05:14 AM
if i remember correctly its a beam boomerang that is attach to the shield...

TeknoXI
Sat, 06-18-2005, 08:39 AM
If you look at those 4 pictures, read what it says on the wings. They wings are labelled with numbers 1-8. I assume that the person who created the model used a reliable picture to make it and paint it.Why would the wings be numbered if SF did not have a DRAGOON system?