PDA

View Full Version : About Gundam Seed

SouLLess
Mon, 06-13-2005, 08:08 PM
i'm sorry i'm new here but how come u guys r brave enuf to still upload Naruto but not Gundam Seed Destiny?

ChaosK
Mon, 06-13-2005, 08:10 PM
What the hell is that supposed to mean? there are just more watchers of naruto thats all...

XwingRob
Mon, 06-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Edit: Oh, I misunderstood your post completely. Still, this thread is gonna get locked.

darkshadow
Mon, 06-13-2005, 08:39 PM
we are brave enough because in holland, yo can share whatever you want

XwingRob
Mon, 06-13-2005, 09:02 PM
Well I think GSD subbing was a joint project between Aone and Akingdom. Akingdom has a policy against subbing licensed anime, so they stopped. I'm guessing Akingdom did most of the subbing stuff, so Aone just said screw it or something. Or perhaps Akingdom requested Aone not to continue, or perhaps Aone didn't like GSD... there can be alot of reasons.

Heh I haven't checked the torrent page in awhile, I didn't even realize that Naruto was still being subbed by Aone.

Roko
Mon, 06-13-2005, 10:23 PM
If i remember correctly, didn't Aone get a C&D order?

Guardian_2000
Tue, 06-14-2005, 12:02 AM
I thought it was pretty common knownledge that the subs are still getting released just under the Haro name like what was done with SEED. So they are brave enough to still sub it. Just not under the AonE name to avoid any direct intervention. It has no linkage to AonE just a few members also do Haro stuff.