PDA

View Full Version : How About Subbing Bleach With AnimeKeep?

kimbap629
Mon, 06-13-2005, 04:51 AM
topic

Ryllharu
Mon, 06-13-2005, 07:51 AM
1) There's nothing wrong with expanding on your topic to sound intellegent. With "topic" as your post, you just look moronic. I'm not flaming you, just making a point.

2) Why isn't Lunar a good enough version for you? Keep is slow and Lunar is high quality (not perfect, but no one is because of language/cultural differences that can't be perfectly translated). Keep is TEN eps behind, you're just fooling yourself watching Keepunless you have some sort of absolute disgust towards Lunar, like Budweineken.

3) Begging any sub group to pick something up rarely ever works. They work on what they want to. Both groups are doing Bleach fine by themselves so far and they don't really need help. Keep is way behind, but there is nothing stopping you from watching Lunar's version.

I can't stress how much this topic pisses me off, not for content, but for the post that only directs the reader to the topic. Lock or delete this thread, please.

And before I forget: Try giving these a read (http://forums.gotwoot.net/categories.cfm?catid=58&entercat=y)

Same goes for your other thread.

Good Job. Unlike the thread starter, you've got all the bases covered. You've managed to come up with several solid reasons that the thread is stupid, and even found the rules page!
Wish I could pay as high compliments to the parent poster. But we appreciate that you, at least, aren't an idiot.
Locked.

GotWoot Moderator