PDA

View Full Version : Lacus is scarier than the Logos...

PTX-003C
Sat, 06-11-2005, 02:59 AM
strike freedom, infinite justice, legend and doms all belong to lacus' force......=.=|||

Deamon007
Sat, 06-11-2005, 06:49 AM
I agree her military power is incredible and dont forget her power over the people when the truth about meer (or somthing like that I keep forgetting her name) is exposed

darkshadow
Sat, 06-11-2005, 09:25 AM
haha mia is gonna get tar and feathered ( spelling?), and then hunted down by an angry mob of mobile suits, with torches

Deamon007
Sat, 06-11-2005, 09:27 AM
that would be hilarius and dont forget the pitchforks

Guardian_2000
Sat, 06-11-2005, 10:19 AM
SPOILERS

Legend has yet to be confirmed for the Clyne Faction. It says that Athrun is offered the suit from the chairman and then he will escape. So they may not have Legend. And Logos is stronger than ZAFT apparently from the summaries I've read

/SPOILERs

MeroTZ
Sat, 06-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
SPOILERS

Legend has yet to be confirmed for the Clyne Faction. It says that Athrun is offered the suit from the chairman and then he will escape. So they may not have Legend. And Logos is stronger than ZAFT apparently from the summaries I've read

/SPOILERs

Spoiler thingy

Agreed. I had thought the -implication- was that Legend was intended for Athrun, but that he leaves without accepting it.

MeroTZ

intense
Sat, 06-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Spoiler

hasnt it been confirmed that Rey has the legend

End.

back to the topic... yes Lacus is very very very awesome. haha... kira and Lacus is a perfect pair... having one of the best pilots and the number one supplier of strong forces, there are definatly worthy of each other. go lacus go!

PTX-003C
Sat, 06-11-2005, 12:51 PM
i can't wait until 3 doms showing up like 3 rickdoms showing up in UC

ChaosK
Sat, 06-11-2005, 04:51 PM
lacus could always rip her top off and then everybody around the world would obey her...

Millenium-Boyz
Sun, 06-12-2005, 04:24 AM
who is this "doms" thing that you guys are talking about ?

Madell
Sun, 06-12-2005, 04:30 AM
It's a new mobile suit from the UC timeline i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Millenium-Boyz
Sun, 06-12-2005, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by: Madell
It's a new mobile suit from the UC timeline

is it any stronger than ZAku, murasame, windam /?
why is it so special ? and how could lacus have them

FelixZeroAlastor
Sun, 06-12-2005, 05:13 AM
I can probably answer why Lacus has them. First off it looks like she has been preparing for this for quite some time now. She has that hidden base first off. From the looks of things that has probably been ready since the end of the first seed. Knowing Lacus, she has been developing new suits in secret making sure that her faction has more power than everyone else or something so she and others can help prevent war because, lets face it, a lone person without a mobile suit with power in the gundam universe probably can't prevent or stop war. Also, she is frickin rich. She is also Lacus. She can provide just about anything. Who do you think: repaired the AA, Freedom, Strike Rouge; got Murree, Waldfeld, Kira, I think Kira's mom, the blind dude, and those children a house that is battle ready complete with an underground base houseing the AA, and their mobile suits. Lacus also has lots of friends in high places. I don't think I really answered your question though.

Curium
Sun, 06-12-2005, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor
Who do you think: repaired the AA, Freedom, Strike Rouge; got Murree, Waldfeld, Kira, I think Kira's mom, the blind dude, and those children a house that is battle ready complete with an underground base houseing the AA, and their mobile suits.

I think Orb did, remember Cagalli is the person in charge of the country all that stuff was in.

Also, just based on what happened in 0079, the Dom's should be stronger. It is so special because the Dom's have appeared in the opening theme for about 10 episodes now and we have been discussing on and off when we thought they would show up.

PTX-003C
Sun, 06-12-2005, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by: Curium

Who do you think: repaired the AA, Freedom, Strike Rouge; got Murree, Waldfeld, Kira, I think Kira's mom, the blind dude, and those children a house that is battle ready complete with an underground base houseing the AA, and their mobile suits.

I think Orb did, remember Cagalli is the person in charge of the country all that stuff was in.

Also, just based on what happened in 0079, the Dom's should be stronger. It is so special because the Dom's have appeared in the opening theme for about 10 episodes now and we have been discussing on and off when we thought they would show up.

if you read new type(japanese ver), the interview with the director stated that cagari payed the bills for repairing AA and the rest...she didn't use a single cent from orb..it's all from her own wallet

FelixZeroAlastor
Sun, 06-12-2005, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by: PTX-003C

if you read new type(japanese ver), the interview with the director stated that cagari payed the bills for repairing AA and the rest...she didn't use a single cent from orb..it's all from her own wallet

Jeez. Cagalli's rich too. No wonder Asuran was drivng that car. Must've got it from Cagalli. But did Cagalli pay to have the AA stored right under a assualt ready house with keys to the gundam.

Don't know if anyone cares but me and my brother cracked jokes about Kira asking Lacus for the Keys to the gundam and didn't belive it accually would happen exactly like we joked.

PTX-003C
Sun, 06-12-2005, 06:54 AM
yup...cagari payed that too...
she also payed for making a hotspring inside AA ^^

Millenium-Boyz
Sun, 06-12-2005, 08:57 AM
Lol when i saw the hotspring in the AA i was shocked coz i was like how on earth could there be a hot spring in a high tech Ship like AA, LOLZ
i have seen the picture of DOMs and is the DOMS gonna be in Clyne faction or what ?

Marks
Sun, 06-12-2005, 12:06 PM
yeah. a hotspring + zero gravity don't mix well.

ChaosK
Sun, 06-12-2005, 03:39 PM
haha archangel hasnt been in space yet... you know athurn isnt necessarily poor either. I dont know about kira.

telemari
Sun, 06-12-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by: Millenium-Boyz
Lol when i saw the hotspring in the AA i was shocked coz i was like how on earth could there be a hot spring in a high tech Ship like AA, LOLZ
maybe they use it to cool down engines i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Marks
Sun, 06-12-2005, 05:17 PM
Never mind.

DDBen
Sun, 06-12-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
haha archangel hasnt been in space yet... you know athurn isnt necessarily poor either. I dont know about kira.

Kira's parents invented coordinators I think its safe to say he's loaded.

darkshadow
Sun, 06-12-2005, 09:05 PM
so you are saying talia and the chairman, and all the other senior coords, ARENT coords???

Curium
Sun, 06-12-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by: DDBen

They didn't invent them. They may have been high ranking scientists working on makeing babies into Coordinators though. Keep in mind George Glenn was a coordinator and had already grown old before being assassinated, which means coordinators have been around for at least 50-60+ years.

DDBen
Sun, 06-12-2005, 09:24 PM

They didn't invent them. They may have been high ranking scientists working on makeing babies into Coordinators though. Keep in mind George Glenn was a coordinator and had already grown old before being assassinated, which means coordinators have been around for at least 50-60+ years.

I could just be insane on that one its freaken hot here. so in case I'm delerious lets put it this way his parents had the leader of Orb take there daughter as his own chances are with connections like that Kira is as loaded as Calgari at the very least.

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-12-2005, 10:19 PM
Seeing as this topic doesn't seem to have a real purpose, I'll just use this space and declare that I hope Lacus dies. She's annoying.

I have even thought up a death scene which fits her perfectly. It's short, yet efficient:

1. Lacus trips over the pink haro.
2. Haro gets pissed off and starts malfunctioning, chasing Lacus with a chainsaw.
3. Lacus: "AIEEEE!!!"
Haro: "HARO GENKI MWAHAHHAHAAA!½!!""

And then Lacus sorta trips over a few buttons and in her desperation blows the whole ship up.

Knives122
Sun, 06-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Seeing as this topic doesn't seem to have a real purpose, I'll just use this space and declare that I hope Lacus dies. She's annoying.

I have even thought up a death scene which fits her perfectly. It's short, yet efficient:

1. Lacus trips over the pink haro.
2. Haro gets pissed off and starts malfunctioning, chasing Lacus with a chainsaw.
3. Lacus: "AIEEEE!!!"
Haro: "HARO GENKI MWAHAHHAHAAA!½!!""

And then Lacus sorta trips over a few buttons and in her desperation blows the whole ship up.

Question! How big is this chainsaw, b/c if it needs to fit HAROs hands, then it needs to be relatively small(and why Lacus would run from a stupid ball with a small chainsaw when she has all those people there is beyond me)

i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-12-2005, 10:27 PM
Well it should be small, but wouldn't it be funnier it was mega-big?

Are you trying to lay waste to my superior assassination plans? LACUS FANBOY!

Knives122
Sun, 06-12-2005, 10:36 PM
Not at all; I'm just going by the logic of the fact that an 18 year old woman doesnt need to be running away from a 4 inch pink ball with a 2.5 inch chaninsaw

now if it was mega-big, then I would have to agree with you. that would be a hilarious death

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-12-2005, 10:38 PM
Lacus is a wuss. I'd like to see her act so tough without all those men to back her up. Also, strip her of her vocals and she'll be nothing, hah!

darkshadow
Sun, 06-12-2005, 10:40 PM
lol terra, i think you and i are the only shinn fans/ lacus haters on these forums

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-12-2005, 10:42 PM
Yes, you have seen the light!

You are now three steps away from perfection!
It is easy to attain; just follow this list.

1. You must like Rey despite the fact that he showed emotion with Gilbert (GOD FORBID THAT HE WAS HAPPY TO SEE HIM!)
2. You must worship Heine and realize what a loss it was to have him killed off.
3. You must worship Yzak. This step is obviously the most important one.

Fulfill all of this and you can join my secret cult of Terracosmic-ness!

darkshadow
Sun, 06-12-2005, 10:54 PM
1. i like rey, from the start, brilliant strategist also
2. i hated stellars guts for killing heine, HE OWNED!!!
3. yzak- ep6 gsd, omg!!!

Knives122
Sun, 06-12-2005, 11:00 PM
1. I dont really care for Rey, and he's starting to act like Klueze
2.Heine was just funny, and his perspective was interesting.....thats all
3.I like Yzak, but I did here something concerning him and Strike Freedom(which you might not like Terra)

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-12-2005, 11:07 PM
darkshadow is now a wielder of the Terracosmic-ness. Congratulations. Now go out there and make me proud, somehow.

Damn Knives, normally I'd get pissed off and see that as a minor spoiler but since it concerned Yzak and was vague you made me all excited instead!

Curium
Sun, 06-12-2005, 11:33 PM
1. You must like Rey despite the fact that he showed emotion with Gilbert (GOD FORBID THAT HE WAS HAPPY TO SEE HIM!)
2. You must worship Heine and realize what a loss it was to have him killed off.
3. You must worship Yzak. This step is obviously the most important one.

1. I've been rewatching since the beginning of Destiny while I'm burning eps to CD. Rewatching it with the perspective of what has happened since, I'm starting to hate Rey. From the very beginning he was supporting Shinn being an Ass, and with that support helping make Shinn even more arogant.

2. While I don't intend to worship him, I do think that Heine's death was a waste.

3. Again, no worship, but he is definatly in the top 5 characters for me (somewhere between 2 and 5, I haven't decided after Dearkka).

Of course I'm only replying to aggitate Terra. I'm tired of all the Shinn fans, I'm just too lazy to bother argueing about that topic because I know that there is no way I can convince them and there is no way they can convince me.

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-12-2005, 11:38 PM
It's funny that you are tired of all the Shinn fans, given that we are an extreme minority i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

And you know you worship Yzak. Deep inside. We all dooooo!

Curium
Sun, 06-12-2005, 11:40 PM
It's funny that you are tired of all the Shinn fans, given that we are an extreme minority

And you know you worship Yzak. Deep inside. We all dooooo!

Yeah, but you are a VERY VOCAL minority. I feel the same way about politics, while not bringing up anything specific, I feel the vocal minority has too much say in what goes on while the "silent majority" are ignored.

Roko
Mon, 06-13-2005, 12:15 AM
Lacus is okay... who i really hate is Meer. Like I've said before, its time that bitch die.

For Rey, I used to like him, but after seeing his cooperating and encouraging of Shinn, not anymore.

Heine's death was definitely a waste; he was a good guy.

Now for Yzak...I HATE HIM

not. He's one of the coolest chars...how can one not love him? And right, lets not forget Dearka...another good guy. Really needs to hook up with Milliarialala. la.

FelixZeroAlastor
Mon, 06-13-2005, 02:14 AM
AA in space with hot spring + girls taking bath equals complete... well you know with zero garv and all.

Kira is Cagalli's brother so I guess that he isn't poor...hmmm wonder if Kira is a moocher. Nah.

1. I hate Rey for various reasons that I am not gonna explain.
2.Heine was the coolest. Come on. He had a Gouf. His perspective on life was also cool. They just killed him so that Shinn would become an ass and he did. Shinn was cool to me before Heine died. After Heine died Shinn went completely down hill.
3.Yzak is definately cool. Killed those druggies that Kira and Athrun couldn't with his omnipitent Duel.

Deamon007
Mon, 06-13-2005, 03:11 AM
I'm waiting for an enthire episode long catfight between Meer and Lacus while theyre Haro's try to smash eachother in to tiny bits

1 I hate Ray
2 Heine was cool he had great skillz until he did something realy stupid (like going after a superior nuklear powered suit with a unarmed M.S.) and got himself killed
3 Yzak is reaonably cool

telemari
Mon, 06-13-2005, 04:26 AM
1) I hate rey ... I mean that if asran lefts minerva, they will loose the last remaining heterosexual pilot - what will Lunamaria do?
2) Heine was great.
3) Yzak was great.

PSJ
Mon, 06-13-2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by: darkshadow
1. i like rey, from the start, brilliant strategist also
2. i hated stellars guts for killing heine, HE OWNED!!!
3. yzak- ep6 gsd, omg!!!

*cough*wannabe*cough* i dont think you understand terra's love for those characters, ecspecially yzak, that love got no bounderies.

and ill just say that rey is nothing special, he's annoying tho for speaking in that low ultra calm voice he got, i liked him better when he was faggish and loved dulinandal.

Heine, while having ultra cool hair in the classic hair scene with asuran, again annoying fucking voice and manners.

Yzak, in seed he was annoying beyond anything, crying cause he lost to kira all the damn time. cool hair tho and he got calmer by the end of seed.

darkshadow
Mon, 06-13-2005, 07:45 AM
well thats your opinion right i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Mon, 06-13-2005, 08:36 AM
yea about the characters, the first statement is a fact tho.

darkshadow
Mon, 06-13-2005, 09:09 AM
what about terra? or me being some sort of wannabe?

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-13-2005, 10:51 AM
Well it's a common fact that everyone wants to be like Terra i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Mon, 06-13-2005, 11:49 AM
see, it is a fact. nah i was talking about terra's love for yzak. the part about you being a wannabe was more or less a joke.

Knives122
Mon, 06-13-2005, 12:52 PM
Well it's a common fact that everyone wants to be like Terra

But I dont want to be like you -_-

what does that mean? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Mon, 06-13-2005, 12:58 PM
that you are in denial.

telemari
Mon, 06-13-2005, 03:12 PM
Well it's a common fact that everyone wants to be like Terra

not since you deleted yzak from your signature and avatar! you have failed our hopes for you!i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Millenium-Boyz
Mon, 06-13-2005, 10:01 PM
which faction will the DOM tropper gonna be
ZAFT?
EA?
Clyne Faction ?
who will pilot it does anyone have any links to the picture of the DOMS' pilot ?
when will the dom gonna be out

Roko
Mon, 06-13-2005, 10:25 PM
***SPOILERS***

Try this thread. It should be somewheres in there. (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=48&threadid=13492&enterthrea d=y)

Guardian_2000
Tue, 06-14-2005, 12:10 AM
If you watched ep 34 then this is no longer a spoiler. The Dom's are shown in the ep 35 preview aboard the Eternal with Lacus floating by. So these three Dom Troopers are gonna be Clyne Faction. SWEET. BUt this was already mentioned in this thread in the beginning I thought. Anyways there are three pilots who names are in that spoiler thread. Be warned as there is alot of spoilers to everything Destiny in there.

Here are the pilots names just so you don't have to get spoiled on so much more.

Haruku Sutoinji, Misa Kotoi ,Yaido Dorak

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-15-2005, 09:27 AM
@Curium:

"Yeah, but you are a VERY VOCAL minority. I feel the same way about politics, while not bringing up anything specific, I feel the vocal minority has too much say in what goes on while the "silent majority" are ignored."

Pretty late reply but: this is just downright unfair bullshit.
There's far more Kira love & voicing on these forums, especially with a novel-size poster such as DDBen to lead that flagship.

DDBen
Wed, 06-15-2005, 09:38 AM
@Curium:

"Yeah, but you are a VERY VOCAL minority. I feel the same way about politics, while not bringing up anything specific, I feel the vocal minority has too much say in what goes on while the "silent majority" are ignored."

There's far more Kira love & voicing on these forums, especially with a novel-size poster such as DDBen to lead that flagship.

@Terra
considering your by far the most bias poster in the GSD forums I happen to believe you are talking much more about yourself then me here. I do not believe for a second the people who dislike Shinn as a person are in anyway larger then the people who like Kira as a person. This is because at this point in the series they are purposely making Shinn unlikeable and caught up in his own ego. On the other hand I also do not feel that most people dislike the writting behind Shinn's characters any less or worse then the writing behind Kira.

The fact that you have to make everything into love or hate of a character simply shows your own bias when in fact the majority of atleast my posts are discussing how the story is shaping up as a whole and not based off of any character at this point but the events taking place with the characters. I think you really need to stop throwing rocks at the glass house your living in.

Madell
Wed, 06-15-2005, 10:33 AM
I really hate Yzak but he has skillz dude !!

Digitalgirl
Wed, 06-15-2005, 10:37 AM

@Curium:

@Terra
considering your by far the most bias poster in the GSD forums I happen to believe you are talking much more about yourself then me here. I do not believe for a second the people who dislike Shinn as a person are in anyway larger then the people who like Kira as a person. This is because at this point in the series they are purposely making Shinn unlikeable and caught up in his own ego. On the other hand I also do not feel that most people dislike the writting behind Shinn's characters any less or worse then the writing behind Kira.

The fact that you have to make everything into love or hate of a character simply shows your own bias when in fact the majority of atleast my posts are discussing how the story is shaping up as a whole and not based off of any character at this point but the events taking place with the characters. I think you really need to stop throwing rocks at the glass house your living in.

I think you really need to stop throwing rocks at the glass house your living in.

eh? so are you saying this person is throwing rocks at their own house?
anyways,
1. I don't like Rey.
2. Heine was cool.
3. I didn't really like Yzak at the beg. of Seed, but now I like his attitude.

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-15-2005, 12:22 PM
@DDBen, if even one sentence in your epic posts made sense they might actually be worth reading?

Am I biased, eh? I'm not a big Shinn fan. I just happen to like him more than Kira, and from a moderately neutral viewpoint I can see how many here (you being one of the more prominent) are hating Shinn a lot more than you should; or rather, make up crazy Shinn theories and whatnot because you simply don't like him. However, this is already being discussed in another thread.

If you are referring to my Yzak fandom, you are correct, I am biased... however, if you think I'm being serious when I'm screaming "YZAK CAN TAKE DOWN THE WHOLE FUCKING CAST WITH A WOODEN SPOON!" then you clearly need to take a few courses in basic sarcasm. (Also, it might be worth adding that my love for Yzak doesn't twist any of his accomplishments in the show. I love him for the character he is, not what I make him out to be.)

How come it feels like I'm talking to a wall everytime I reply to you?

Unrelated Edit: I just noticed that everybody in this topic are replying to my "1,2,3" thing... now that's influence.

Jurojin
Wed, 06-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Kira vs. Druggies: No kills, even with Meteor Unit
Athrun Vs Druggies: One kill, with Meteor Unit.
Yzak Vs Druggies: Two kills, one with simple beam sabers, another using another suits (Buster) cannon.

Now, if Kira can beat just about anyone with Freedom, and Yzak can take out 2 mobile suits that Kira had issues with, Yzak > ALL.

@Terra: Where did the Yzak eye-candy go?

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-15-2005, 01:17 PM
Indeed, in fact I think Yzak lost to Kira all those times on purpose... just because he is such a noble man!

Well that eye-candy... is.. ehh... will come back, whenever Yzak does. or something i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Curium
Wed, 06-15-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by: Jurojin

To be fair, Athrun took out Calamity with Kira's help. Calamity was dodging Freedom when Athrun came from behind and sliced it in half. Lousy coward attacking from behind. You never see Yzak do that.

Dannynonsense
Wed, 06-15-2005, 01:41 PM
who care's about yzak he gots some skill but the series isnt about him its all about asuran.

ASURAN ZARA

Motteh
Wed, 06-15-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by: Dannynonsense
who care's about yzak he gots some skill but the series isnt about him its all about asuran.

ASURAN ZARA
the series isn't about any single character
the original Seed wasn't just about Kira either
so pretty much your statement (much like this one of mine) is totally redundant

MeroTZ
Wed, 06-15-2005, 02:40 PM
If you are referring to my Yzak fandom, you are correct, I am biased... however, if you think I'm being serious when I'm screaming "YZAK CAN TAKE DOWN THE WHOLE FUCKING CAST WITH A WOODEN SPOON!"

Indeed. Yzak would require Duel and the legendary, "Positron Ladle" to accomplish such a feat.

Dannynonsense
Wed, 06-15-2005, 03:21 PM
okay first of all shut your punk ass up 2nd i cant help it if i find asuran to be the best character in GS and GSD so what i said before was my opinion so dont quote me punk or whatever your name is moteh

qilinkiddo
Wed, 06-15-2005, 03:50 PM

Originally posted by: Jurojin

To be fair, Athrun took out Calamity with Kira's help. Calamity was dodging Freedom when Athrun came from behind and sliced it in half. Lousy coward attacking from behind. You never see Yzak do that.

mayb you should give some credit to dearka too to be fair ^.^

ermx actually the kill of the raider gundam to me was like a suicide aka free frag...
the pilot of raider gundam gone berserk or lost his senses after forbidden being kill...
rush towards yzak and dearka for his death hahaz

Motteh
Wed, 06-15-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by: Dannynonsense
okay first of all shut your punk ass up 2nd i cant help it if i find asuran to be the best character in GS and GSD so what i said before was my opinion so dont quote me punk or whatever your name is moteh
no you didn't state your opinion, you just said that "the show is all about athrun"
which means you're stating false facts
and thus i thought i'd correct you
if that gets you pissed off it's really not my problem

fenix000
Wed, 06-15-2005, 08:48 PM
Kira could take out all 3 of those mobile suit Druggies if he really needed too ! example .. If the AA was in danger which had his friends aboard he would go seed mode in a instant! which gives him the determination 2 stop almost anyone! Yzak since the start of seed is pretty much like shinn except he has a bit more controll over him self and things like parents dying is the only thing that seperates the two, BUT without a doubt shinn's arrogance is still the same as Yzak's Since the start of GS. But now yzak has been promoted and gained a better prepective for himself. Well c how he does in GSD. I personally like Asran but im always changing characters so i have 2 say i love em all i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif even shinn.

Ah yes for those that h8 shinn, Give him a break, Kid lots his parents since the war, lost friends, he is the type of ppl that cant hack shit which is why he is so bossy and arrogant. All the pain he suffered from his family and friends dying will surly either .. 1) End his life or 2) Find some enlightment.. either way.. lets continue watching the eps and c what happens ^^

fenix000
Wed, 06-15-2005, 08:54 PM
ohhh yess and i forgot ! Kira and Asran can easily kill those 3 druggie suits coz they were NOT fighting to Kill, Defies the purpose of them been there in GS. and stoping the war. ITs not easy for them to simple kill but i guess in the end of ep 49 and 50 they decided they got annoying and killed them off to continue to more important things like genisis.

Mut
Wed, 06-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Hey, fenix000! Welcome to the forums, but use the edit button. Oh yeah, read the rules or die.

Motteh
Wed, 06-15-2005, 09:17 PM
the druggies eventually were killed cause there were no other ways to stop them
each time they ran out of either energy or the pills/drinks wore off (sp??)
they would just return and resupply and come back
and with those 3 wackos alive and running around with guns no one would've been safe
so they killed them because they had too

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 06-16-2005, 07:05 AM
Yzak is cool and all, but Diakka is way better i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PSJ
Thu, 06-16-2005, 09:03 AM
How did this turn into a discussion of which character is the coolest of Yzak and Diakka? It feels a little off-topic if you ask me....

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-16-2005, 10:21 AM
Just goes to show you how much better Yzak is than Lacus I guess i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Motteh
Thu, 06-16-2005, 10:39 AM
Just goes to show you how much better Yzak is than Lacus I guess i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
or maybe it means that Yzak will end up with Lacus at one point and thus that's the reason why Lacus is scarier then the Logosi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Lacus is unworthy and Yzak's got Shiho already. And being Yzak's girlfriend, she's automatically a better character than Lacus will ever be. Also, she has an attitude, a relatively badass blue mobile suit.... aaaand sexy legs.

Woot! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Motteh
Thu, 06-16-2005, 10:52 AM
when i said "end up with Lacus" i didn't mean boyfriend-girlfriend like
just that they join forcesi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-16-2005, 11:13 AM
Oh.

But she still doesn't deserve him!!!11

(unless she uses her power to salvage Duel or something)

Dannynonsense
Thu, 06-16-2005, 11:18 AM
terra dont you think you idolize yzak just like the kira lovers are in love with kira ( but maybe yours is to extreme)
just commenting

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-16-2005, 11:49 AM
Well, eh, maybe? Idolizing is idolizing, no matter the character.

Motteh
Thu, 06-16-2005, 12:20 PM
Oh.

But she still doesn't deserve him!!!11

(unless she uses her power to salvage Duel or something)
well that would really make her scarier then the Logos right?
a very experienced Yzak with a salvaged (and upgraded) Duel, combined with Lacus standing forces plus a returned/reborn Kira with a Strike Freedom
how's that for scary? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Dannynonsense
Thu, 06-16-2005, 04:40 PM
Well, eh, maybe? Idolizing is idolizing, no matter the character.

im just using you to justify my reason for idolizing Asuran so props to all the people who dont worship kira