PDA

View Full Version : Your LEAST favorite character in Bleach

ChaosK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 05:47 PM
hey theres a favorite, so why not a least? i figured there might be some char. you people really wanna take cracks at.

My least fav. is ichigo's sister that always cries, not the 1 w/ the soccer ball the other 1.

Honoko
Tue, 06-07-2005, 08:55 PM
there isn't really a character in bleach that i passionately hate. but in comparison to the whole, i'd prolly go with don'kanoji. altho he's as useless as kon, at least kon makes me laugh. kanoji makes me wince a lil bit (altho, i do appreciate his cheesiness every once in a while).

kAi
Tue, 06-07-2005, 09:23 PM
Nah, Ichigo's sisters are cool.

My most hated character would most probably have to be Don Kanoji.

Masamune
Tue, 06-07-2005, 09:31 PM
argh you all suck, don kanonji rocks

hinamori on the other hand is totally useless. and should die soon.

GLS
Tue, 06-07-2005, 09:56 PM
The character I hate the most is the Captain of the 12th Division (Kurotshuchi Mayuri).

ChaosK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 10:26 PM
we havent even seen much of him...could you describe him because i have no clue who your talking about right now...and i guess ichigo's sisters arent TAHT bad compared to don konpachi...KON is cool! he just wants to be called Kai, show him some love.

GLS
Tue, 06-07-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
we havent even seen much of him...could you describe him because i have no clue who your talking about right now...and i guess ichigo's sisters arent TAHT bad compared to don konpachi...KON is cool! he just wants to be called Kai, show him some love.

He looks like this:
http://img64.echo.cx/img64/7016/kurotsuchimayuri8pr.jpg

Honoko
Tue, 06-07-2005, 11:17 PM
and from what we've seen of him, he's a complete ass to his vice captain... nemu, i think it was?

Roko
Tue, 06-07-2005, 11:21 PM
the guy's freaky and cool at the same time. I like the idea of a pure observation/research captain. On the other hand, whats with the "be quiet, or I'll disassemble you...again" (this to Nemu). That's just plain weird and creepy.

Aeon
Tue, 06-07-2005, 11:31 PM
Don Kanoji gets my vote, well him and Ichigo's classmate that was always hyper active.

Zhan
Tue, 06-07-2005, 11:35 PM
Inoue, shes annoying.

pakman
Wed, 06-08-2005, 12:21 AM
Don Kanoji, most annoying and retarded character ever. Not that funny either. I also hate the 12th division captain also, he looks ugly and he gives me chills.

Itachi_y2k5
Wed, 06-08-2005, 09:48 AM
We all know the least favorite character is Don Kanoji with his crappy "Don Kanonball" or whatever its called it always misses

Masamune
Wed, 06-08-2005, 10:01 AM
it saved ichigo once though

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Either Hinamori (I don't like overly cute kids) or.. ehh... I don't really know anyone else I dislike.

I can't believe you all hate Don Kanonji. He's the fucking shit!!

DDBen
Wed, 06-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by: gaaralovessand
The character I hate the most is the Captain of the 12th Division (Kurotshuchi Mayuri).

I would have to fully agree with this one Kurotshuchi is by far the character I like the least.

However Don Kanoji is not that bad he is ment to be completely random I was sad when they did the episode about his rangers they cut out the interactions with Ichigo and him compairing outfits.

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 06-08-2005, 10:41 AM
i hate that guy that's tagging along with ichigo, the one riding the pig, i hate him so much i can't even remember his name, he's probably just as useless as don kanonji

Honoko
Wed, 06-08-2005, 11:38 AM
ganjyuu? hm... but compared to ichigo's slapstick w/ kanoji, ichigo and ganjyuu make a pretty good pair when they go into retard comedic mode.

Foomanchew24
Wed, 06-08-2005, 11:42 AM
I would have to say that I'm not a big fan of the guy who is Rukias brother/ex-captain, he's an arrogant ass. Also, the other captain that is a weirdo that everyone else has mentioned.

Ryllharu
Wed, 06-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Kon. Most pointless character ever. Keigo (Ichigo's friend from school, the idiot one) is much funnier. Kon just takes up airspace.

It's great that the only exent Kon is in the series anymore is the character intros at the end of each eps.

That and Ichimaru Gin, god I hate him.

Mut
Wed, 06-08-2005, 01:00 PM
There really isn't anybody I hate in Bleach. For me to hate someone, that character probably have to be near Hinata level. I think people useless side characters suck, but I don't hate them since they're not all that important.

Souryusen
Wed, 06-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Keigo and Mizuiro. Useless annoyances.

kooshi
Wed, 06-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by: Souryusen

Complete agreement with you right there.

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-08-2005, 08:24 PM
By the way, I didn't mean Hinamori. I meant that pink-haired vice-captain that hangs with Kenpachi.
Hinamori is cool.

TruthofMistake
Wed, 06-08-2005, 08:56 PM
that kid with the bat that works for Urahara

Swee
Tue, 06-14-2005, 04:49 AM
haha.. i hate the guy that goes BWAHAHA!! he's irritating!

Turkish-S
Tue, 06-14-2005, 07:32 AM
i hate rukia damn man she is one of the main character's but until now she hasn't done anything special...
she is SOOOOO not worth resquing.

basey44
Tue, 06-14-2005, 08:19 AM
fool, its because of her we have the story of bleach, if she wasnt in it the show wouldve started with a hollow coming and killing everyone, and no one to do anything about it. it would end after the first point, bleach is pivotal around rukia and without her there is no show

but i really hate that pretty boy guy, the one that chased the guy that was "tricky" (lol i forgot him name, ganjo maybe i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif ?)

Turkish-S
Tue, 06-14-2005, 09:12 AM
then she should have died with giving ichigo her powers. dude i just hate her.

jing
Tue, 06-14-2005, 09:17 AM
Haha turkish-shikamaru you are SO funny.

"i hate rukia damn man"

"dude i just like her the LEAST of all"

You know, there is a big difference between hating and liking a person least.

Turkish-S
Tue, 06-14-2005, 09:26 AM
jing your fast..
yea i posted a bit too fast. but let's go on with the topic i knew you all would talk shit because i don't like rukia.
so let's go on what's Your LEAST favorite character in Bleach.

masamuneehs
Tue, 06-14-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Either Hinamori (I don't like overly cute kids) or.. ehh... I don't really know anyone else I dislike.

I can't believe you all hate Don Kanonji. He's the fucking shit!!

Terra, I couldn't agree with you more about the Don. The man is friggin hilariously overdramatic and for me is a direct mockery of Hercule from DragonBall (a show I really hate!) and also shows the cheesiness of TV superstars and "heroes".

Originally posted by: kooshi

Originally posted by: Souryusen

Complete agreement with you right there.

Comepleteley disagree with you right there. These two are hilarious and made up some great comic relief earlier when Ichigo is at school! The school scenes would be way too Evangelisque (everyone is a basic special power potential) and unreal. Whats wrong with having some regular highschoolers?!?

I dont think I HATE anyone yet.... But I think Inoue (& all her obnoxious earring fairies) is my least favorite so far.... I just cant stand her stupid powers.... and then maybe Renji as my 2nd least favorite. God I could care less about that guy... although he had a cool quote "The blood of a stray runs so deep in my bones" or something like that....

Sidnne
Tue, 06-21-2005, 05:39 PM
I don't like Hinamori because even though she is a vice-captain, she seems like a weakling that everyone had to run around protecting all the time.

I don't like Keigo at all because he is completely obnoxious and pointless, I usually skip over the scenes with him in it.
Hanakari ( the kid with the bat at Urahara's shop) is also completely obnoxious. Don Kanonji is an idiotic character, but he has only made brief appearances, so he isn't 100% untolerable yet. Although I'd be thankful if we never saw him again.

You can be funny without being completely idiotic and obnoxious. That is why I do not dislike Kon. He is humorous, but not stupid, and he also has a purpose other than comic relief. He is the "keeper of Ichigo's human body", if you wil.

ChibiYali
Wed, 06-22-2005, 03:30 AM
Ichigo's dad...
makes me want to skip a few seconds every time I see a scene with him >.<

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-22-2005, 11:08 AM
Not only does people hate Don, they also hate Kon, the hilarious classmates of Ichigo and ICHIGO'S GODLY DAD!
Goddamnit, don't you have a sense of humor?

ChaosK
Wed, 06-22-2005, 12:45 PM
i like kon, i dont like don though, i think he kinda wastes some space in each episode, and i DID hate ishida until recentally when he began to kick ass. the whole "i hate shinigami" thingy was pretty annoying.

Ogenwe
Wed, 06-22-2005, 01:34 PM
I'd have to say my least favorite character so far is that red-haired girl who's always hitting on Inoue, she's just annoying.

Eurasian
Wed, 06-22-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by: Ogenwe
I'd have to say my least favorite character so far is that red-haired girl who's always hitting on Inoue, she's just annoying.
Haha the lesbian. I think she's funny though.

My least liked characters are Inoue and Ganju. Inoue is like the goody good girl..I hate that. Later on I started to think Ganju is okay but when he first came out I thought he was annoying.

Knives122
Wed, 06-22-2005, 03:46 PM
I think Kon is just annoying, I guess they just decided to put the pervert in the series to be a doll.

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-22-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by: Ogenwe

Another funny character that someone dislikes.

Wtfffffffffffffff

masamuneehs
Wed, 06-22-2005, 05:48 PM
The lesbo is rather annoying and I had totally forgotten about Kon just because he hasnt been in an episode in god knows how long.

But I cant let someone take a shot at Ichigo's dad! That man is freaking hilarious to the point of shedding tears sometimes. He also plays a major role in supporting Ichigo and giving him occasional pep-talks (which are always sort of weird, like everything else the dad does)

My only problem with Ichigo's dad is that he is sometimes way too creepy towards Karin and the other sister (forget her name)... I dunno but it just seems that he has too many sexual references when talking to them. I understand that he's overcompensating for being the only parent but. "Jump into dad's manly breast!" "You can both sleep in my bed." I dunno... weird to the point of spookiness..

Ogenwe
Wed, 06-22-2005, 07:22 PM
i find it hard to believe that so many people can remember alot of these names, but no one can remember the lighter-haired sister's name. It's yuzu, one of the only name's i CAN actually remember.

TwisT
Wed, 06-22-2005, 08:01 PM
I don't hate anyone.. And i think this is the first series that it has happened to.. That just tells you how good this series is.. The one i like the least must be Inoue

@Terra: How can you not like Kenpachis vice-captain?? She has pink hair.. Automatic awsomeness i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

kooshi
Wed, 06-22-2005, 09:44 PM
When did Terra say that he didn't like Yachiru?

Knives122
Wed, 06-22-2005, 10:42 PM
By the way, I didn't mean Hinamori. I meant that pink-haired vice-captain that hangs with Kenpachi.
Hinamori is cool.

he said it here

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-22-2005, 10:53 PM
Well I don't hate her on Hinata-level or anything like that, just dislike her more than the other characters for her stupid-ass cutesy (which I am a proud enemy of).

Honoko
Wed, 06-22-2005, 10:54 PM
yachiru's hilarious! don kanoji is not.

kooshi
Wed, 06-22-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122

Hinamori is cool.

he said it here

Sorry, my bad, must've read past that. Still, can't blame ya for not liking her. There is a tolerance for cuteness, hehe.

Ogenwe
Thu, 06-23-2005, 05:21 PM
....sorry, i thought i was replying to something, but it apparently was already done.

yallo
Fri, 06-24-2005, 08:59 PM
For once, I actually agree with turkish-shikamaru.
Rukia is starting to become one my least favorite characters in Bleach.
She used to be pretty darn cool during the beginning of the show.
But ever since we went into this um Soul-Society-rescuing-Rukia arc, she's just been sooooooo weak and useless.
Not that I expect her to fight or something, since she obviously hasn't regained her Shinigami powers.
But man, I feel like slapping her or something everytime she gives that helpless, depressed, oh-so-woeful look.
And how she keeps thinking that she deserves to die.
BAH.
Irritates me to no end.

Honoko
Sat, 06-25-2005, 01:14 AM
err... maybe she's been weak and useless b/c she's in prison?? u think the shinigamis are gonna let her stay in there w/ the potential to break OUT of prison?? c'mon now... that wouldn't be very good storytelling =P

ChaosK
Sat, 06-25-2005, 03:08 PM
now theres something i dont get, byakuya already broke ichigo's previous shinigami power (which belonged to rukia) so those powers should've returned to rukia for now the powers hes using are his own. Yet Renji said he would kill ichigo to give rukia her powers back, meaning that he thought the powers ichigo was still using was rukia's. Maybe the reason rukia's powers havent returned is because she's in the tower (too lazy to say the full thing) and it blocks off spirit power because if Aizen said that it was strange that a rank lower than captain was going to be killed by those two things... (dont remember name) So normally a captain would be locked in there and we've seen all captains have enormous powers even the playful ones. So think about this, if the tower didnt block of spirit power, then any captain would probably be able to break out easily.

Roko
Sat, 06-25-2005, 03:57 PM
not only the tower, but the Collar also. When she was held in the regular jail, she had that collar on, and she couldn't use spirit power.

elmojo
Sat, 06-25-2005, 04:10 PM
pretty shocked to see people not like kenpachi's vice captain, thats propably my favourite char after kon

i dont like chad that much.. the story behind his character is cool but he is so one dimensional

ChaosK
Sat, 06-25-2005, 04:55 PM
i like yachiru too, shes probably damn strong (probably strongest liutenant because shes from 11th squad) and yet shes like the kind of person you would expect to ended up with shinsui. She is the ONLy person we've seen so far, not afraid of zaraki in the smallest way. Also she seems to be the only person zaraki wont bash if made a mistake (like leading him into a dead end five times)

Edit: oh and how about

Yachiru: Q-ball!
Ikkaku: dont call me that!
Yachiru: Q-Q ball?
Ikkaku: no!
Yachiru: Q-Q-Q ball?

elmojo
Sat, 06-25-2005, 10:53 PM
i also think she has super human strength, which would be EXTREMELLY funny
the way she innocently says/asks inconsiderate things and the way kenpachi calls her an idiot is so funny

Assertn
Sun, 06-26-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
i like yachiru too, shes probably damn strong (probably strongest liutenant because shes from 11th squad) and yet shes like the kind of person you would expect to ended up with shinsui. She is the ONLy person we've seen so far, not afraid of zaraki in the smallest way.

I'd have to say Ichimaru Gin isnt afraid of Zaraki in the smallest way......since he like....you know.....tied zaraki up and ran off with him when zaraki was talking smack to byakuga

hmm.....most annoying character.......lets see..................
I'd say the hyperactive kid that hangs out with Chad and Ichigo....
He was funny back in the ep where rukia learned how to use a juice box.....but now he's just annoying
Also half of the lesser death gods are pretty annoying too......especially the bald one that ichigo fought

DarthEnderX
Mon, 06-27-2005, 01:03 AM
Nobody better be dissing Ichigo's dad! He's the most awsome attempted incestuous pedophile ever! And thats really saying something since there's been so many!!

ChibiYali
Mon, 06-27-2005, 04:11 AM
I don't like ichigo's dad *pokes out tongue*

however, I love kon and don..
and I ADORE little miss lieutenant, and her expert tracking skills *grins* she is so cute... but I bet she can kick MAJOR ass i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

masamuneehs
Mon, 06-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by: elmojo
i also think she has super human strength, which would be EXTREMELLY funny
the way she innocently says/asks inconsiderate things and the way kenpachi calls her an idiot is so funny

Well we do know she has some ultra-quick speed. But I can't imagine someone that small could also be strong. Given how fast she was in ep 36 I can't imagine her being strong at all in fact, not only because she's so little but because that devestating combo would raise her to Capt. level or thereabouts. Although she is Liet. in the "strongest Shinigami division"...

Oh, and she is oh-so-cute that you just want to kick her for a field goal. Good thing Kenpachi is a perfect foil for her or she would be way overwhelmingly cutsy.

ChaosK
Tue, 06-28-2005, 11:13 PM
haha now that you mention it it IS funny that yachiru ends up with zaraki isnt it?

chubakka
Wed, 06-29-2005, 10:10 PM
I love Kon.....he's so fricken funny. Everytime I see him it reminds me about how he's getting screwed all the time by being in that stuffed animal..hahah...

My least fav.....is defenitely the 3rd division Captain....Ishimaru is it? I forget...I don't like him at all....evil dude...reminds me of orochimaru from naruto

mage
Wed, 06-29-2005, 10:25 PM
the character i hate most is kuchiki byakuya. he is so lame.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sat, 07-02-2005, 03:08 AM
byakuya is one of my fav characters lol, he is badass =P

i hate don though, the first time he appeared(episode 11 i think) i just thought "man this is a waste of an episode and my time" then when it showed him again in the 30's episodes range i was like "man this guy is soo retarded and waste of an episode yet again, i wanna see wat happens next in soul society, man this guy is annoying"