Tue, 06-07-2005, 09:08 AM
http://bt.saiyaman.info/

Kirakun
Wed, 06-08-2005, 04:48 AM
Not a bad episode. Not amazing either..

TheDemonWithin
Wed, 06-08-2005, 05:07 AM
Bleach Society Fansubs
http://weedy.1.vg:8394/torrent...09aae5011210a01aa75b19 (http://weedy.1.vg:8394/torrent.html?info_hash=1975303d15907bb6a209aae5011 210a01aa75b19)

oyabun
Wed, 06-08-2005, 06:52 AM
only seconds away from watching the sub version..

oyabun
Wed, 06-08-2005, 07:20 AM
cant wait till the next episode!! wonder who will win..?

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 06-08-2005, 08:19 AM
hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally the first l33t battle is about to begin can't wait for the next couple of eps this is where bleach starts showing why it puts almost all other shounen anime's to shame

Turkish-S
Wed, 06-08-2005, 03:28 PM
i think chado will die.just because ichigo said "chad losing..... is unimaginable". so i'm almost sure he will die.

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-08-2005, 08:26 PM
This was some damn good shit, seriously, Bleach has the best cast of characters I've seen in a long time.

The beginning was awesome, Hinamori went freakin' apeshit and we got to see some new zanpakutous.
Hitsugaya is probably the first kid character that I actually like. Amazing.
Great cliffhanger on this episode too. I love this series!

It seems by the way, from the credits, that Hitsugaya's vice captain knew Gin when he was small... or something like that?
Interesting~~!!

Also, that captain with the pink mantle is definitely favorite character material if he keeps his demeanor up.

GLS
Wed, 06-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Lunar - Bleach 35 (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2035%20%5BCEBD0C69%5D.avi.torrent)

Awesome episode! I really liked the cliffhanger, too.
Hitsugaya ftw!

Mut
Wed, 06-08-2005, 11:17 PM
Is the kid captain's voice actor the same person who did Ed in FMA?

Honoko
Wed, 06-08-2005, 11:23 PM
Yep! (http://www.seiyuu.info/extendedlisting.php?seiyuu=Romi+Paku)

zalatoy
Thu, 06-09-2005, 03:15 AM
i liked the epis and now it seems they might show chad fight that one straw hat dude.
i think this because its to soon for them to show ichigos fight.

oyabun
Thu, 06-09-2005, 06:56 AM
i don't think chad will die, its too early for him to die, maybe the cat will help him?

elmojo
Thu, 06-09-2005, 11:28 AM
hmm.. good episode

gin is really pissing me off, thats how good it is ~ i hope he doesnt kill the little captain because i think that guy is AMAZING plus his leutenant has the cleavage of gooooooods <3

i think we are bout to see to battles in the span of 4-5 episodes, great stuff
i cant imagine ichigo being able to defeat #1's boss captain somehow something tells me HE is going to be saved instead of chad , i think chad is the one who wont have as much trouble

is it only me or does gthe character gin piss anyone else off, the intro was amazing, we got to see 2 new soul slayers, something i always look forward to... i think its better if i dont watch bleach for 4 weeks and watch 4 episodes in a row because watching one isnt doing the job at all, it makes me want to watch more... and bleh

chad wont die, he is a main character~ i dont think bleach is a show which kills off its characters, ichigo bore a hole through a leutanent and they didnt kill him off, even tho he is bad ass that clearly deserved a death

Foomanchew24
Thu, 06-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Great ep, loved the ending and the effects. This series has some of the greates special effects I have seen in an anime. You really get the feeling of the power at the end same with when the grand minos (or whatever it was called) came out of the shy and Ichigo fought it. Great stuff to watch while Naruto is filler.

Aeon
Thu, 06-09-2005, 12:18 PM
Finally a good episode of Bleach that didn't involve Renji. This was the first non Renji ep I enjoyed since they were first getting ready to go through the portal.

Hinamori's soul slayer is the best one to date, she just doesn't seem the type of person to have such a destructive weapon.

Judging by the ending who ever killed Aizen seems to be after Hinamori with the way Hitsugaya jumped in front of her to protect her. It looked like two sets of feet so maybe it's more people in the secret plot.

Masamune
Thu, 06-09-2005, 12:21 PM
gin is so evil. Anyone who smiles that much and has eyes like that must be evil. he's cool though. (if you hate him they're doing a good job animating him and same for voice acting i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif )

awesome cliffhanger

kooshi
Thu, 06-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Agreed with Gin looking evil. He hasn't even opened his eyes yet in this series, except for the ending that him and Kira. Still, that doesn't really count i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Thu, 06-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by: oyabin
i don't think chad will die, its too early for him to die, maybe the cat will help him?

we see that in the intro to each ep...the cat comes from nowhere to break a zampukon.

kooshi
Thu, 06-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Problem is that Chad is most likely gonna run into the captain and lieutenant in the hut at the end of the episode. Also, we haven't seen the captain who attacks Chad in the intro yet.
I would've posted the names of the captains, but that would be considered spoilers for the anime viewers, right?

DDBen
Thu, 06-09-2005, 05:42 PM
I must say its nice to see so much positive stuff about a anime for once. I definatly loved this episode and the mix of artwork in Bleach plus so many variations on the endings just shows how much extra effort is going into this series. I can't remember the last series where with almost every episode I watch the opening and ending almost every time.

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-09-2005, 05:55 PM
I especially like that they frequently switch the opening image for Bleach (at least in Lunar's subs), actually in the last few episodes it's been a new one every time... and they are always very cool.

Masamune
Thu, 06-09-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Also, we haven't seen the captain who attacks Chad in the intro yet.

Not seen in the intro? which bleach are you watching -_-. (assuming thats the one who attacks chad because he saw him and all)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/arepol/zeomg2.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/arepol/zeomg1.jpg

GLS
Thu, 06-09-2005, 06:20 PM
No... he's talking about Soi Fong.

http://img238.echo.cx/img238/969/soifong2un.jpg

ChaosK
Thu, 06-09-2005, 06:41 PM
hmm thats interesting, whos that guy masamune posted going to attack then? in intro we see the girl attack chad.

Hitsyuga's step in was badass.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/Chaoskiddo/gotwoot/badass.jpg

kooshi
Thu, 06-09-2005, 07:07 PM
Masamune's probably a manga reader or misinterpreted what I said.
Still, I'm a manga reader, so I know what's going to happen anyways. At least I don't make any "assumptions" or some crap like that i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

ChaosK
Thu, 06-09-2005, 07:52 PM
great...point it out like i did before why dont you....

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-09-2005, 08:39 PM
That white-haired guy with long hair as seen in both of Masamune's screenshots looks badass. I can't wait to see him in the show i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ChaosK
Thu, 06-09-2005, 08:53 PM
i like the guy with the bucket over his head.

oyabun
Thu, 06-09-2005, 09:27 PM
i really like to see soi fong and the genuis kid show their skill, i min, his the only kid captain, he shud be good and a tensai! and ofcourse i want to see the cat fight..i/expressions/devil.gif

pakman
Thu, 06-09-2005, 09:44 PM
Best part of this episode was when Hitsugaya showed up. DANG he is so awesome. Wish we could see more of him real soon.

ChaosK
Thu, 06-09-2005, 09:52 PM
we can see that pretty much all captains are a hell of a step ahead of the lit.

We saw hims top TWO lit. just by stepping in the middle, any other rank probably would've gotten their heads chopped off.

oyabun
Thu, 06-09-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by: pakman
Best part of this episode was when Hitsugaya showed up. DANG he is so awesome. Wish we could see more of him real soon.

i agree.. we shud see more Hitsugaya ,i really wana see him fight.

Roko
Thu, 06-09-2005, 11:46 PM
Hitsugaya is so damn cool. Sorry Renji, but he's taken first in coolest =P

We also got to see his sword's true form in the end. Pretty interesting, since he has his original sword and then a chain connected to it.

I found the part with his lieutenant and Ichimaru Gin together when they were younger quite interesting (in the ed)...seems like she might like him, along with Hitsugaya liking Hinamori

Ryllharu
Fri, 06-10-2005, 07:49 AM
I think one the best parts was Nanao-"chan" and her captain Shinsui (the frilly looking guy that will more than likely be attacking Chad). She's so straight-laced and he's the laid back kinda lazy guy who looks weak, but you just know can annihilate somebody.

Though, Hitsugaya's step-in is offically one of the coolest scenes in Bleach so far, along with the whole Momo fight.

Masamune
Fri, 06-10-2005, 09:28 AM
are you guys stupid and just make random shit up. blaming im supposed to read the manga.

you can clearly see chad being seen by that captain's vice captain.
episode time 18:33
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/arepol/here.jpg

and then the guy says he's going to go , because it's order from the old guy.
you guys suck. dont blame me for reading the manga. im not spoiling. In my original post it says im basing it because he was seen by them.

Honoko
Fri, 06-10-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I especially like that they frequently switch the opening image for Bleach (at least in Lunar's subs), actually in the last few episodes it's been a new one every time... and they are always very cool.

Doesn't Lunar do that for all the anime they sub? They've always got some art at the beginning before going into the intro. I'm pretty sure most of the art is from the manga that some fans colored in...

ChaosK
Fri, 06-10-2005, 09:24 PM
not this eps, they were all in suits lol.

Knives122
Fri, 06-10-2005, 09:46 PM
even though Im a Shunsui guy, Hitsugaya showed his stuff(not all of it but some of it), hopefully shunsui will do the same later on.

Nanao/Shunsui=best capt./vc. relationship ever., b/c all the others suck

@below: her name is Hinamori i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Fri, 06-10-2005, 10:01 PM
i wonder if Hitsugaya will fight gin to protect the girl who freaked out...(too lazy to look up name)

Terracosmo
Fri, 06-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by: Honoko

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Doesn't Lunar do that for all the anime they sub? They've always got some art at the beginning before going into the intro. I'm pretty sure most of the art is from the manga that some fans colored in...

Oh, well, that might be. Haven't seen anything else by Lunar so I wouldn't know ;D

Aeon
Fri, 06-10-2005, 10:35 PM
Speaking of the beginning image, who was the 4th guy in the picture?

hitokiriender
Sat, 06-11-2005, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon

If I understand you correctly, the guy on the left is the 4th squad leader. I can't remember his name right now.

Honoko
Sat, 06-11-2005, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon

if u mean the guy next to renji, that's urahara w/o his hat...

ChaosK
Sat, 06-11-2005, 04:44 PM
hey thats pretty cool...

alstar83
Sun, 06-12-2005, 01:21 AM
- when Ichigo was fighting Renji, Renji mentioned that after him, Ichigo have to fight 13 captains and 11 lieutenants. why is only 11 + Renji = 12?

Then I figure it out that the 1st captain is also the general -> he has no lieutenant. is that rite?

Itachi_y2k5
Sun, 06-12-2005, 06:15 AM
Captains Guide:
1st: Yamamoto Genryuusai
2nd: Soi Fong
3rd: Ichimaru Gin
4th: Unohana Retsu
5th: Aizen Sousuke
6th: Kuchiki Byakuya
7th: Komamura Sajin
8th: Kyouraku Shunsui
9th: Tousen Kaname
10th: Hitsugaya Toushirou
11th: Zaraki Kenpachi
12th: Kurotshuchi Mayuri
13th: Ukitate Jyuushiro

Lieutenants Guide:
1st: (Name/Information Unkown)
2nd: Oomaeda Marechiyo
3rd: Kira Izuru
4th: (Name/Information Unkown)
5th: Hinamori Momo
6th: Abarai Renji
7th: Iba Tetsuzaemon
8th: Ise Nanao
9th: Hisagi Shuuhei
10th: Matsumoto Rangiku
11th: Kusajika Yachiru
12th: Kurotshuchi Nemu
13th: Shiba Kaien

11 including renji i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

i got it from a site

Turkish-S
Sun, 06-12-2005, 06:23 AM
dude are you sure all these name's came by in the anime??.

Aeon
Sun, 06-12-2005, 09:01 AM
I figured Rukis was the other LT. And Urahara looks pimp and cool in that pic.

ChaosK
Sun, 06-12-2005, 03:43 PM
how does everybody know the names of all the lit and captains? we've only been introduced to like 8 captains and 5 lit. (anime)

Honoko
Sun, 06-12-2005, 08:20 PM
we kno the lieutenant of the 4th squad from the end of ep 34-- kotetsu isane

and i think alot of ppl kno the names of all the lits and capts b/c of the manga?

and i don't think rukia was ever a lieutenant... wasn't that the basis of her making fun of renji's rank? apparently he got it while she was still stuck in the living world.

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Kotetsu is so badass. He has a freakin' 69 in his face.
he better own the place sooner or later.

Honoko
Sun, 06-12-2005, 10:23 PM
i think the guy u're talking about is the 7th squad lieutenant-- 4th squad's the medical healing one, remember?

Knives122
Sun, 06-12-2005, 10:26 PM
the person Terra is talking about is the ViceCaptain of the 9th Division Hisagi Shuuhei

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Oh shit, sorry.
For some reason I confused the names.
I do mean Hisagi. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Edit: I will blame it on the fact that Kotetsu is a common ninja-name, and Hisagi looks like one i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

alstar83
Mon, 06-13-2005, 11:13 AM
a pic of all captains
anyone known the face of Cap of 13th squad, who is turning back on us???

http://216.93.175.140/~alstar8/manga0401qt.jpg

Mae
Mon, 06-13-2005, 12:22 PM
Nice pic of the captains. Since I only watch the anime don't spoil about the 13th captain, ok?

I'm starting to enjoy the soul society intrigue. It was alsmost surprising when they switched back to Ichigo. I was like, oh yeah, star of the show... And does anyone know who the famous Chads were that were mentioned in the Chad/Ichigo flashback? I didn't recognize any of them.

Knives122
Mon, 06-13-2005, 12:59 PM
They were probably just other people that were in their class or school, I guess it wasnt suppose to be that important

Aeon
Mon, 06-13-2005, 02:11 PM
The 13th Captains face is in the opening, and is on the 2nd page of this thread.

Honoko
Mon, 06-13-2005, 02:14 PM
he also shows up at the end of ep 20 w/ kon's lil announcement thingie...

and no, i haven't memorized all the captains shown in the anime =P i just happened to keep that ep for repeated viewing pleasure (ichigo discovers his sword's name ep) hehe i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Ryllharu
Mon, 06-13-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
Nice pic of the captains. Since I only watch the anime don't spoil about the 13th captain, ok?

I'm starting to enjoy the soul society intrigue. It was alsmost surprising when they switched back to Ichigo. I was like, oh yeah, star of the show... And does anyone know who the famous Chads were that were mentioned in the Chad/Ichigo flashback? I didn't recognize any of them.

From the forums at Lunar, graciously provided by the translator:

Originally posted by: Tengouki
some background information on this episode

Dominic Chad - lead guitarist of a band called Mansun

Chad Smith - drummer of The Red Hot Chili Peppers

Eugene Chadbourne - eclectic solo guitarist/singer

check the names on Google.com for more detailed information

alstar83
Mon, 06-13-2005, 02:47 PM
do you know how many eps in total for Bleach?
I heard they have ep 131 raw, is that from the same Bleach?

Knives122
Mon, 06-13-2005, 03:34 PM
?????

what are you talking about. anywho, at the moment we have no idea how many eps there are going to be, it could be around 60 could not, nobody knows

Honoko
Mon, 06-13-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by: Ryllharu

Originally posted by: Tengouki
some background information on this episode

Dominic Chad - lead guitarist of a band called Mansun

Chad Smith - drummer of The Red Hot Chili Peppers

Eugene Chadbourne - eclectic solo guitarist/singer

check the names on Google.com for more detailed information
those are really obscure references.. it never occurred to me that japanese cartoons would delve that deeply into modern american culture (exception would prolly be beck, i guess). don't they usually refer to old myths and biblical epic stuff? especially w/ a show like bleach that's got mystical samurai in it. anyways, all the more reason for me to love bleach! hahah i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ChaosK
Mon, 06-13-2005, 04:06 PM
^why is this in the bleach 35 section?

Originally posted by: alstar83
a pic of all captains
anyone known the face of Cap of 13th squad, who is turning back on us???

http://216.93.175.140/~alstar8/manga0401qt.jpg

acctually masume posted a picture of a person who matches the white hair and is a captain.

Honoko
Mon, 06-13-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
^why is this in the bleach 35 section?

because all the references occurred in bleach 35? where else would we talk about it?

ChaosK
Mon, 06-13-2005, 08:05 PM
*rewatches* oops my bad.

Swee
Tue, 06-14-2005, 04:47 AM
Gin is definetly the murderer of Captain Aizen.. Chad won't die that easily.. although he's not a very important character, however he is still one of the main characters.. i don't tink the author would kill him that fast.. =D

masamuneehs
Tue, 06-14-2005, 12:10 PM
I liked the beginning of this episode and thought that Hitsugaya's ending the fight was a pretty cool move.... but now i see buttloads of people with him as their Avatar or in their sig and... well.... cool characters that get shit tons of fans always sort of piss me off.... He certainly is the coolest capt. we've seen a lot of so far, but I doubt he'll be my favorite Shingami in the end..... I think that the pink mantle capt. whose Liet. spotted Chad is going to be a really hilarious guy and hope that all 13 capts. will be introduced and covered thoroughly!

As for the ep, great tense fight in the beginning. Hanatarou was pretty damn funny (though I can't seem to trust a person who hides his/her own emotions so well....) and I'm glad Chad will finally get a fight. So far I think I've only seen him throw like one or two punches at people... Bending that idiot's Soul Slayer was pretty damn sick!

I also get the feeling that Chad will die... The big "I want to protect everyone" guy who doesn't seem like he cares enough about whether he lives or not.... also... does he have any living family members? Is his grandfather still alive? Seems like the type of character who gets killed off.... But I'd rather they scrap Inoue.... what retarded powers.....

And if Hitsugaya knew that someone had to watch Aizen when he took his walk, why only tell Hina whateverhername is ? Could he be in on the setup? Or maybe just an easily to manipulate pawn?

What is Yoroichi (sp?) doing? That cat probably has some damn good information right about now.... Hope he leads Inoue and Uryuu to the right spot

alstar83
Tue, 06-14-2005, 01:53 PM
I don't think Chad would die this soon. So far, this is gonna be his first real fight in Soul soceity anyway. He should be more useful than that, at least defeat 1-2 more caps or lits.

I don't like Inoeu at all. She is a kind of weak character. Her technique was interesting at the beginning but then it is proved to be powerless in front of a death god. I hope it will be improved soon, into something cooler...otherwise, without her partners around, she would be the first to be killed.

ch4kz
Tue, 06-14-2005, 04:35 PM
I was getting really disappointed in Bleach after they arrived in Soul society it jsut started to get stupid. they were jsut running around aimlessly. i gues you could call it comedy relief, but it was really getting old after about 3 or 4 episodes of the same thing. It was getting boring.

But the last few episodes gave me new hope in how the story will progress. They added a bit of a twist to it now, instead of the 'old go save the girl in distress' theme. They added soemthing new...a captain killing another captain. I can't wait for some high quality fights. And i can't wait until Ichigo learns new attacks besides jsut hack and slash with all the energy he has got....

Plus I want the story to get deeper I heard it will from some of my friends who read the manga, but who knows.

ChaosK
Tue, 06-14-2005, 10:45 PM
You know, we forgot all abou the 13th captain, he could be in on this too, i mean when they said he was sick on leave Gin said "Again?"

masamuneehs
Wed, 06-15-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
You know, we forgot all abou the 13th captain, he could be in on this too, i mean when they said he was sick on leave Gin said "Again?"

Hmm... well I dunno about that. While Gin's comment certainly merits some wondering about it, I sort of imagine Gin and this 13th Capt. to have a relationship somewhat similair to Aizen- Gin.

I mean, look at the screenshots we've had of the guy so far. He really looks sorta... nice. Like he just appears to be a really nice understanding kind of guy who tries to avoid conflict and discord. I know I'm basing alot off just two brief screenshots, but I just get that feeling in my gut and I'm sticking with it.

Oh, and what is it about white haired guys with long hair being chronically sick in anime?!? And this guy is sort of the one left out of the plotline (most convienentley) at this point, so he can make a splash later. It is so damn similair to Kimimaro...