PDA

View Full Version : Multi tenten Pic request

Neko Haruko
Sun, 06-05-2005, 07:33 PM
I need pics of Tenten without her Headband, Hair down, side/back.front shots too. Thanks in advance. I want these for Cosplaying BTW

EDIT: Typos........

Mut
Sun, 06-05-2005, 07:37 PM
You got it.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 06-05-2005, 07:44 PM
There, I just drew them and am holding them up to my computer screen for you.

Assertn
Sun, 06-05-2005, 11:29 PM
only if you show us the cosplay pics later

Neko Haruko
Sun, 06-05-2005, 11:48 PM
Haha. Sure

ChaosK
Mon, 06-06-2005, 07:24 PM
this will be odd...

Xollence
Mon, 06-06-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
this will be odd...

Only if Neko is a male.

kooshi
Mon, 06-06-2005, 09:13 PM
Odd anyways. Cosplaying always seems odd to me.

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-06-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by: Neko Haruko
I need pics of Tenten without her Headband, Hair down, side/back.front shots too. Thanks in advance. I want these for Cosplaying BTW

EDIT: Typos........

Here you go! (http://yzak.nu/yzak/images.html)

Wait... something's wrong.... or should I say right?

kooshi
Mon, 06-06-2005, 11:24 PM
Too much.... Yzak!! I really like the coffee break one though, very cute.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 06-07-2005, 04:46 AM
That guy has, like...ADVANCED Androgeny. Holy shit.

Neko Haruko
Tue, 06-07-2005, 01:48 PM
You know what? Fuck you. You showed me how much of an ass you guys can be. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I AM BANNED!!! I WOULD NEVER, NEVER BE ON A BOARD WITH ASSHOLES LIKE YOU!

Y
Tue, 06-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Don't worry, we didn't want you either, lazy crybaby.

Neko Haruko
Tue, 06-07-2005, 02:01 PM
YOU FUCKERS DON'T WANT ANYBODY! YOU DISRESPECT EVERYONE THAT ASKS FOR SOMETHING NICLEY! INSTEAD OF BEING A NIICE PERSON AND GIVING THEM THE LINK WHERE THEY CAN GO, YOU DECIDE TO BE SARCASTIC ASSHOLES.

Terracosmo
Tue, 06-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Did she just quote Linkin Park?

Y
Tue, 06-07-2005, 02:09 PM
YOU FUCKERS DON'T WANT ANYBODY! YOU DISRESPECT EVERYONE THAT ASKS FOR SOMETHING NICLEY! INSTEAD OF BEING A NIICE PERSON AND GIVING THEM THE LINK WHERE THEY CAN GO, YOU DECIDE TO BE SARCASTIC ASSHOLES.

You obviously know that this thread belongs elsewhere, but you posted it in the Naruto Anime discussion anyway. So go fuck yourself!

KitKat
Tue, 06-07-2005, 02:18 PM
I assume you tried googling this, and met with little success. Most of us don't keep huge Naruto picture databases, and aren't likely to have such pics on hand, and would only try googling, probably to meet with the same result. The other option would be to rewatch episodes and take screenshots, but that's a lot of work. I probably would have tried for you, except that I don't have many older Naruto eps on my computer and therefore would have had to download them again. We're not unhelpful, just lazy mostly. If you haven't gotten a helpful response yet, it's because no one has any pictures on hand. Sarcastic responses are faster and usually more amusing.

Neko Haruko
Tue, 06-07-2005, 02:19 PM
You guys are just plain ol' retarded.... you guys are flaming me because I wanted tenten screenshots. Wow
You should get a medal.

Jessper
Tue, 06-07-2005, 02:20 PM

Are you kidding? You're mad at us because we didn't go get you pictures? PMS much?

Neko Haruko
Tue, 06-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by: KitKat
I assume you tried googling this, and met with little success. Most of us don't keep huge Naruto picture databases, and aren't likely to have such pics on hand, and would only try googling, probably to meet with the same result. The other option would be to rewatch episodes and take screenshots, but that's a lot of work. I probably would have tried for you, except that I don't have many older Naruto eps on my computer and therefore would have had to download them again. We're not unhelpful, just lazy mostly. If you haven't gotten a helpful response yet, it's because no one has any pictures on hand. Sarcastic responses are faster and usually more amusing.

Thank you for being a kind person. Yes, I did google it and got little results. But now have the screenshots becase I ran into Aone. They were nice enough to tell me how to get the episodes I needed to get awesome Tenen screenshots.

Mut
Tue, 06-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Fine, fine. Here you go.

Neko Haruko
Tue, 06-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by: Jessper

Are you kidding? You're mad at us because we didn't go get you pictures? PMS much? I'm made because you guys instead of being nice and telling me I posted in the wrong forum or telling me we don't have many screenshots, you insulted me.

Honoko
Tue, 06-07-2005, 02:33 PM
i still think u were over-reacting there. cursing and typing in all caps isn't going to make things anymore productive-- in forums, or in real life.

besides, if u've been reading the posts on this forum for a while, u'd notice a nice layer of sarcasm that pervades throughout the entire forum. if it's not ur cup of tea, u can always go somewhere else. gw isn't your only resource on the internet.

Neko Haruko
Tue, 06-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by: Honoko
i still think u were over-reacting there. cursing and typing in all caps isn't going to make things anymore productive-- in forums, or in real life.

besides, if u've been reading the posts on this forum for a while, u'd notice a nice layer of sarcasm that pervades throughout the entire forum. if it's not ur cup of tea, u can always go somewhere else. gw isn't your only resource on the internet. You are absolutley right. I just couldn't find any at the time. And where are the HECK are the mads?

Mads? Do you mean mods? If yes, then what can I help with? By the way, if you requested the mods' presence so they can 'crack down' on the people who posted in this thread, it ain't going to happen.

GotWoot Moderator

mage
Tue, 06-07-2005, 02:54 PM

http://img121.echo.cx/img121/5460/emo3yv.png

Mut
Tue, 06-07-2005, 02:55 PM
http://www.livejournal.com

Neko Haruko
Tue, 06-07-2005, 03:17 PM
I wanted the mods to get rid of this thread. Which is something you should have done when a topic is n the wrong forum. Thank you. *flees before she gets stupiditis.*

Thread Locked.

GotWoot Moderator