PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 181

Honoko
Fri, 06-03-2005, 12:00 AM
http://www.bleachforums.com/showthread.php?t=4115

looks like another quiet chapter.

Mut
Fri, 06-03-2005, 12:07 AM
Wait, so is Rukia still gonna get punished?

Honoko
Fri, 06-03-2005, 12:16 AM
it doesn't seem like it. the gist of a rough translation i got from another forum was that she tried to apologize to kuukaku about the death of her brother and then rukia had the option of returning to the same world as ichigo and co. but then decided to stay behind in SS. and it seemed like this chapter was the official end to the SS arc.

relevasius
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:07 AM
Yeah, it's a pretty wierd atmosphere between Ichigo and Rukia. The whole smiley standoff just feels so empty, I mean after all that's happened Ichigo pretty much just says see ya later. Bleh, whatever, I'm just curious to see how Ishida's losing his powers gets resolved.

Oh yeah and what the hell did Ichigo get from Ukitake?

Masamune
Fri, 06-03-2005, 07:14 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/arepol/naamloos.bmp

byukuya looks awesome there

kAi
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Yeah, seems to be the close of the arc, Ichigo about to leave and all.

Someone post a translation down.

Knives122
Fri, 06-03-2005, 11:12 AM
originally posted by Djudge: (its a draft translation)

Bleach c181 - And The Rain Left Off

*Byakuya and Renji nearly apologize to each other before Ichigo barges in announcing that Rukia has gone missing from Seireitei. Seems as if he climbed three stories up a building just to get to Byakuya's room! XD

*Ichigo and Orihime take off to continue the search.

*Komamura and Hisagi happen to walk by Matsumoto (still drinking with Kira) who happens to call over her fellow Vice-Captain for a chat. All four see Ichigo running around Seireitei.

*The scene shifts back to the Shiba residence where Kuukaku is retraining Ganju now that his wounds have healed. Rukia shows up not a moment later and begins to finally apologize for her role in Kaien's death. Having had an explanation of her brother's death from Ukitake, Kuukaku easily accepts Rukia's apology.

*Just then Ichigo arrives and tells Rukia to prepare for the trip back to the physical world tomorrow, but just as he finishes Rukia announces that she's going to stay in Soul Society for the time being. Ichigo looks a bit flustered at her response, but eventually comes to respect her decision.

*The next day, everyone gathers at Soukyoku Hill and Ukitake gives Ichigo access to a Senkaimon to get back to the physical world. Interestingly, Ukitake also gives Ichigo another gift, what it is exactly, we don't know.

*Everyone exchanges farewells, it seems as if all the Captains are there, but the panel is drawn from a perspective such that it's almost impossible to clearly identify anyone. Doesn't seem as if Mayuri or Nemu are there again...

*I won't spoil it, but Ichigo and Rukia's farewells to each other made me go
;___________________________; (Oh, and if you're wondering, the title alludes to the "unfinished July rain" that involved Ichigo, Rukia, and Grand Fisher)

*Teaser: Ichigo and their peaceful days at Karakura Town! But!?

I liked this ch. it was calm and we got to see Shukaku punch Rukia square in the face, it was strange how everyone(the other cpts. and vc's) seemed like they were hanging around Ichigo and comp. that entire time, when some of them never even saw all of them and they only saw Ichigo for a couple of moments.

Oh well, next ch. should be called "The beat down of a lifetime" b/c that's what Urahara will be receiving

SK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 02:17 PM
after all that, ichigo saving his life for her, its just see ya later? jesus guess thats why its comic for little kids.

Masamune
Fri, 06-03-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
after all that, ichigo saving his life for her, its just see ya later? jesus guess thats why its comic for little kids.

well what did you expect , that she'd marry ichigo and live happily ever after.

She has a job as a shinigami right now she needs to recover(she was still in the energy draining fake body the whole time) and get to hollow killing.

Honoko
Fri, 06-03-2005, 04:04 PM
wouldn't ichigo have a bone or two to pick with urahara? or w/ everything that's happened, would urahara be allowed back to SS?

kAi
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:09 PM
The gift Ichigo got was probably something that wil allow him to go back to Soul Society when he wants to, well that's all I can really think of, unless it's something stupid.

Ichigo will probably go back to Urahara's shop when he goes through the portal thing.

SK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:34 PM
hmm id want to ask urahara quite a few questions. think ichigo is stronger than him now?

basey44
Sun, 06-05-2005, 04:58 AM
well seeing as ichigo is sposed to be the ultimate fighting machine, half shinigami half hollow, id say theres a fair chance hes at least even, well he beat byakuya and probably couldve gotten even better after that if he wasnt so injured, as said by ikkaku(i think thats his name, i mean the bald guy that ichigo first fought) he gets stronger after every fight, we dont even know what ichigo's limit is, and if he ever got in real trouble he can just let the hollow in him take over

Mut
Sun, 06-05-2005, 05:00 AM
Ichigo is a Saiyan. No doubt about it.