PDA

View Full Version : star wars episode VII?

a_odessey
Thu, 06-02-2005, 03:10 PM
i heard from a friend that there is a 7th star wars movie, bu it isn't a movie, yet. it's still a script/book and it's called "the fallen hero". supposedly, luke also goes to the dark side. i googled and found some stuff, but don't know if it's true. is it true or just bs? and if so, r they gonna make it into a movie?

ps: here's a link for the article i read on it

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode7/plot.html

Knives122
Thu, 06-02-2005, 03:24 PM
OMFG, ok listen if there one thing you should NEVER DO, its listen to that guy. He makes up stories and bullshits his way through life. and GL has already said that everything supershadow says on that site is not true(articles interviews, etc.). SS is the scum of the SW universe; so in other words, dont listen to him

Mut
Thu, 06-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Supershadow is telling the truth!

I'll be waiting for VII.

a_odessey
Thu, 06-02-2005, 03:43 PM
ss is definetely bsing, look down adn it says the scripts for the 8th and 9th movies. but, y would he spend all that time just to be an ass?

Knives122
Thu, 06-02-2005, 04:09 PM
b/c he likes messing with people; so dont listen to mut or ss b/c neither of them know what they're talking about. and if for some reason you dont believe me I can give you a link to an official forum and you can ask them, and they will all tell you the same thing

Mut
Thu, 06-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Hooray for episode VII, VIII and VIX!

I'm so excited.

PSJ
Thu, 06-02-2005, 04:21 PM
i have heard this also, in an interview with george lucas. he got scripts for the 7th-9th movie but wont make them for some reason that i cant remember.

SamuraiOdin
Thu, 06-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Even if Lucas did decide to make the 7th-9th movies, the plot line is already there. As Lucas has officially licensed the books that have come out detailing what happens after SW 6, the movies would have to follow the same general story... i.e. Luke forms Jedi Academy, Leia and Han have kids, ect. Otherwise it'd be like having Anakin killed in the end of Ep 3 instead of having him become Vader, in that it'd be straying off the official path

Knives122
Thu, 06-02-2005, 05:01 PM
found this and it pretty much sums up what he was thinking back in 98; he never really intended on making 9 films any way, and plus he'd be too old by the time that came around.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,4132,00.html

but anywho, six is fine with me and I probably wouldn't of saw 7-9(but that doesnt mean I wouldn't)(any besides those movies aren't going to happen)

SamuraiOdin
Thu, 06-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Lets not forget though that a TV series is coming.... though I believe the series is supposed to be set between the end of ep 3 and the beginning of ep 4.

hopeknight
Thu, 06-02-2005, 07:51 PM
In the original scripts for Star Wars, it was set up to be nine episodes where the Emporer dies at the end of the nineth movie, things were later condensed. George Lucas has stated that there won't be anymore movies after this.

There have been announcements of 2 future TV series, one cg animated and one live action.

ChaosK
Thu, 06-02-2005, 08:08 PM
no more starwars, origionally there was to be 9 but now only 6. live with it.

Terracosmo
Fri, 06-03-2005, 07:13 AM
I like how he has a picture gallery of Leia in a bikini right next to the episode scripts.

Deblas
Fri, 06-03-2005, 07:27 AM
Nerds can't put an end to something. We all know it. We are anime nerds after all.

Turkish-S
Sat, 06-04-2005, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by: Deblas
Nerds can't put an end to something. We all know it. We are anime nerds after all.

speak for your self....
but i do hope that this is real tho. it is to big to just stop.

GuardianShado
Tue, 06-07-2005, 05:51 PM
i think TS just proved deblas' point i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 05:57 PM
haha, i wonder what it will carry on though...

XwingRob
Tue, 06-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Yeah I seriously doubt an episode VII at this point in time.

I could see Star Wars theatrical movies based on the TV series coming out(if there really really popular for a theatrical movie that is) but they wouldn't be called "Episodes 1 2 3 or whatever"

Also, who the heck is GL gonna give control of Star Wars to? I know he'll be involved with the live action show for its first season, but who after that?

ChaosK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 07:43 PM
theres already a messed up starwars cartoon called attack of the clones or something...wait is that episode II?

oh wait its starwars: clone wars. i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Aramis
Sun, 06-12-2005, 08:22 AM
well lucas said quite clearly he's never gonna do a star wars movie again.