PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ending MEGA *SPOILERS*

Lee 15226
Thu, 06-02-2005, 09:25 AM
I found this posted by another dude at some other forums.

==================================
I found this on another forum at Boxtorrents. So please im not the original source of this material, im just relaying what i found.

i came across some information about the naruto's script on some chinese and japanese website. these are not from me, i just translated them into english.

before i start, i also want to say that i didnot watch the series / read manga in english. so there are some wierd translation/misspelled character name. but i did my best.

so here it is:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4th Hokage
the 4th is actuall quite like the itachi that we've been described to so far. He is nice on the outside at all but he is actually very uneasy with his position. On one hand, he has a duty to protect the village; on the other hand he feels the village puts a limit on his growing power. so during the raid of Kyubi( nine tail), 4th sealed the fox in the belly of his son naruto and left the village with his wife and founded Akatsuki. when the battle is over, and the 3rd saw the seal (and 4th instructions?), he mistakenly thought 4th used the forbiden technique and died. the whole village believing in the 3rd, and the legend of 4th lived on.

4th's wife
Naruto's mother, 3rd daughter. loving mother and loyal wife. she left her new born son with tears. later, she became a member of Akatsuki group. rank #8.

Itachi
Soon after the 4th left Konoha, he sends invatation for the 3 most potential shinobi in the vilage. Orochimaru, Jiraya and Itachi. Orochimaru accepted immediately, but Jiraya and Itachi refused. 4th doesn't want to go against the will of his old sensai, but he did not give up on young Itachi. 4th threatens to kill the Uchiha clan, Itachi still wont give in. thus 4th sends #2 ranked Akatsuki "white tiger" to murder most of Uchiha clan. Seeing that he is no match to Akatsuki, Itachi agreed to join if "white tiger" would spare Sasuke. Itachi want his brother to became stronger than him, thus lied about the family's death, hoping to let Sasuke's anger to become his strength. Itachi then joined Atatsuki as #3, Orochimaru as #5.

Orochimaru
Orochimaru's leaving Konoha was strongly objected by Jiraya. Jiraya ,always believed he could save Orochimaru, finally tipped the 3rd about Oro's secrect place, hoping his sensai would finally talk him out of it. (what happened, i think everyone should've known by now.) In Akatsuki, Orochimaru never trusted Itachi's loyalty with the group, and always was bitter about his being #5. He told 4th about Itachi's real loyalty does not lie with Akatsuki. 4th told Orochimaru if you have the power of Sharingan,
then i'll believe you. Orochimaru then chanllenges Itachi but lost to Sharingan. He then left the group.

Sasuke
Sasuke did not really turn evil. He only wanted to pocess more power. Sasuke's sharingan became more powerfull and eventually killed orochimaru with the help of Kabuto. In the end Sasuke killed Itachi and finally found out the truth, and was send again into despair.

Kakashi
Kakashi's wife is called Uchiha Obito(?). during the war with the thunder ninjas, Obito died while saving Kakashi. Obito only left kakashi her one sharingan as both lost an eye in the battle. (Ok, for those who read the manga, Obito is actually a guy and they are only kids... but he did die when saving kakashi and both did lose an eye.) Kakashi died in the
battle with "white tiger" while protecting Kai-sensai.(Lee's sensai)

Naruto
Naruto's final battle is with his father, the legendary "golder sparkle"(? dont know the translation), the 4th Hokage. Naruto defeated 4th with the help from his mother ( died while protecting Naruto, but wounded 4th). in the end, naruto became Hokage as he wished.

Others:
Sakura became tsunade's student. Garra became uh.. hokage counterpart of sand village (sorry for the bad translation). Hinata and Naruto got together, so is Shikamaru and Temari. ( some are told by manga already)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so.... before throwing eggs at me Very Happy, i want to state again this did not come from me. and i dont believe everyword of it. there are definitely some plot holes that has been discussed in other forums. but considering that this thread was posted quite long time ago, i think there are definitely some validity to it as well. so give your thoughts on this..
===================================

Aight some of it can be bull shit and i guess some can good theorys.

soo lets see wha u guyz think, personally i find the itachi thing belieivable, since he looked like the kinda quite guy but kind in some ways. Hope ppl in these forums dun flame!

peace//

If you're going to create a topic that requires the spoilers tag, then you might as well put this thread up in the Naruto OPEN discussion forum. Topic moved.

GotWoot Moderator

darkshadow
Thu, 06-02-2005, 09:32 AM
wow the itachi thing does sound believable, but kakashi dieing SUX i hope that wont happen, btw i think this belongs in the naruto open discussion ( wow deceiving us that the 4th was dead omg nice move kishimoto (if it is true)

Lee 15226
Thu, 06-02-2005, 09:39 AM
yah maybe, but i also think this stuff is spreadin pretty quick and i think there is a very slight chance that they might see this on the internet and change the whole plot, which i really doubt. kakashi dieing i dun like either and how guily do think sasuke will feel after killing itachi and finding out that he rlly didnt kill the whole clan and personally protected him.

peace//

Stop with the taglines. Read the rules before posting.

GotWoot Moderator

Strider
Thu, 06-02-2005, 09:47 AM
The point of this section of the Boards were there to be no spoilers, I thought .. be it from manga, or simple speculation.

This should really be in the Open Discussion thread, if anywhere.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 06-02-2005, 10:06 AM
Yet another interesting set of theories. We still don't know enough to really know if it's valid. Honestly I'd rather have some speculation towards what the hell the atsuki is doing in the first place.

SK
Thu, 06-02-2005, 10:18 AM
the 4th/itachi/oro theories are interesting. but why would the 4th say, "Orochimaru if you have the power of Sharingan, then i'll believe you."

Death BOO Z
Thu, 06-02-2005, 02:08 PM
a decent set of theories, but i don't believe they're true... if the 4th was really alive and evil and he told jiraya about it, I doubt that jiraya wouldn't have done something about it...
besides, why did he leave Naruto at the leaf villiage?

Assertn
Thu, 06-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Uchiha Obito is a guy.......therefore is NOT kakashi's wife

The only stuff i believe from these "spoilers" are the stuff that has already happened in the manga

ChaosK
Thu, 06-02-2005, 07:44 PM
the only true facts in there are acctually scenes already from the manga. THE 4TH IS DEAD!!! not to sadden anyone but its the truth, what other explaination is there for the 3rd to die using the same technique?

NineTailsKitsu
Thu, 06-02-2005, 08:13 PM
This is something that has been bothering me for some time now, actually. I don't believe that the Fourth is dead, and I believe that he is infact the founder of Akatsuki. My reasoning for this is: Akatsuki's sudden focus of Naruto and the various "Infinite Chakra" to be found. Itachi said himself that finding Naruto and the Nine-Tails has become Akatsuki's primary mission, but it was just recently issued. That being as it is, perhaps the Fourth intentionally made himself appear to be dead in order to further expand his power, while Naruto was given time to mature with the power of the Nine-Tails, making it easier for the Fourth to use him as a tool later on? Who knows, but it could be a possibility.

ChaosK
Thu, 06-02-2005, 08:25 PM
NO, NO NO!

thats nonsense.

MFauli
Fri, 06-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Hinata and Naruto got together

NO!
If Naruto does not get Sakura, the whole Naruto series will be shitty in the end!
Hinata suckz, and Sasuke doesnt deserve Sakura.
Fuck on, Naruto!

Masamune
Fri, 06-03-2005, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by: Lee 15226
4th's wife
Naruto's mother, 3rd daughter. loving mother and loyal wife. she left her new born son with tears. later, she became a member of Akatsuki group. rank #8

so that means konohamaru is naruto's brother >.<

yeah right i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 06-03-2005, 07:08 AM
ROTFLMAO

110% bullshit. Anyone who believes this has lost all rights to live.
Also, most of those theories has already been answered in the show or been countered by other things.

Jurojin
Fri, 06-03-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
the only true facts in there are acctually scenes already from the manga. THE 4TH IS DEAD!!! not to sadden anyone but its the truth, what other explaination is there for the 3rd to die using the same technique?

Of course, you are forgetting the large sword jabbed into his chest >_>

NineTailsKitsu
Fri, 06-03-2005, 09:10 AM
Not to mention....The Fourth created the technique that the Third used. Who's to say he didn't create a variation of the technique or a new one along the same lines? Besides, when thinking that the Fourth is EXACTLY like Naruto, think this....Would Naruto ever create a technique to summon Tsukiyomi (the Death God)? That's rather shady to me....

Lee 15226
Fri, 06-03-2005, 11:44 AM
Not to mention....The Fourth created the technique that the Third used. Who's to say he didn't create a variation of the technique or a new one along the same lines? Besides, when thinking that the Fourth is EXACTLY like Naruto, think this....Would Naruto ever create a technique to summon Tsukiyomi (the Death God)? That's rather shady to me....

maybe he looks exactly like naruto becuz hes his dad? we dont have any idea of who were naruto's parents...and we also have no clue if the 4th rly did kill himself or not. Maybe they didn't tell us about his parents just for us to wait untill the end.

about konohamaru(spellin?) being naruto's brother, well they aint possible cuz first we dont know whos konohamaru's parents (or the 3rd's son or daughter) and second we dont know whos naruto's parents. All we know about his past is that he grew up lonely and was left out just cuz he had kyuubi in em

Knives122
Fri, 06-03-2005, 12:02 PM
where have I seen this before? hmmmm..... oh yeah thats right here http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=33947

sorry dont believe it aka not real

kAi
Fri, 06-03-2005, 12:26 PM
ROFL, Obito is Kakashi's wife people, you heard it here now!!!

Jurojin
Fri, 06-03-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by: Lee 15226

about konohamaru(spellin?) being naruto's brother, well they aint possible cuz first we dont know whos konohamaru's parents (or the 3rd's son or daughter) and second we dont know whos naruto's parents. All we know about his past is that he grew up lonely and was left out just cuz he had kyuubi in em

That doesn't make sense to me- just because we don't know who Naruto's parents are, and who Konohamaru's are, doesn't mean it "aint possible." People can be introduced. Flashbacks can occur. Neither of these topics on parenting or lineage have been touched in either the Anime or the Manga. So until it's proven otherwise, I'd rather keep an open mind.

Some of this seems plausable to me, and I think some of it would be very cool indeed if they pulled it off right- (the whole Itachi didn't kill his family, Akatsuki #2 did, etc etc would be a VERY cool twist, imho. I mean, it's even possible to pull it off too. By the time Sasuke got there, Itachi had struck his deal to keep his brother alive, gave Sasuke the mis-information about what had happened and therefore a drive, and is hoping for the best. And I'd like to see proof that this idea HAS been dis-proven: There were no witnesses aside from Sasuke (no one else survived) to the clan's eradication. It could have been this "#2" very easily with everything we've been given, information wise.)

Jman
Fri, 06-03-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm shocked that there's no part in the source that says "I, my friend, uncle, brother, girlfriend's cousin, neighbor works for kishimoto"
Without that, we can't confirm that this info is legit.

Itachi_y2k5
Sat, 06-04-2005, 04:04 AM
if Itachi didnt what to leave konoha why would he be evil now that stuff is fucking bullshit

Zhan
Sat, 06-04-2005, 04:06 PM
"4th Hokage
the 4th is actuall quite like the itachi that we've been described to so far. He is nice on the outside at all but he is actually very uneasy with his position. On one hand, he has a duty to protect the village; on the other hand he feels the village puts a limit on his growing power."

Puts a limit on his growing power??? he was the fucking hokage. thanx for correction Chaoskiddo =D

ChaosK
Sun, 06-05-2005, 01:18 PM
he WAS the fucking hokage, hes dead now.

Rhanfahl
Thu, 06-09-2005, 02:11 PM
You all have to keep this in mind too though... I would kind of like to believe the Itachi deal with Akatsuki thing too. BUT

Itachi had to have at least killed his parents. This is because Sasuke showed up right after the coup d'grace. Now you could say that Akatsuki made Itachi kill his parents too as part of the deal...but why would he then make his brother go through the horror of seeing everything Itachi did over and over again in Tsukiyomi-vision TM?

Somehow I don't think that could have been part of the deal, plus, Itachi did it to him again when he and Kisame were after Naruto. He even totally neglected the fact that a sannin like Jiraiya was there. No...I think Itachi takes pleasure in making Sasuke's life a miserable living hell. Otherwise, he would have acted as if Sasuke wasn't even there, and concentrated on getting Naruto away from Jiraiya and getting the fuck out of there.

Yeah, some of it sounds cool...but in all likelyhood its all just perpetrated bullshit. Personally I think Kishimoto is pulling a George Lucas. He had a lot written, but he's gonna get to a point (if not already) where he just starts pulling shit out of a hat and hopes that it fits. Or start making Manga fillers so he can think things through when we get to integral points in the story like Naruto's parents, and the 4th and all that .

So, don't get your hopes up, we're still far from the end.

ChaosK
Thu, 06-09-2005, 08:32 PM
itachi must've met up with a member from akatsuki and then was brought to join...thats it...

Rhanfahl
Wed, 06-15-2005, 09:45 PM
"They" probably found "Him" first.

American Hero
Thu, 06-16-2005, 12:47 AM
How do you read something like this and think to yourself, "Yeah, these are all probably cold, hard facts?"

harryboy222
Mon, 06-20-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by: Rhanfahl
You all have to keep this in mind too though... I would kind of like to believe the Itachi deal with Akatsuki thing too. BUT

Itachi had to have at least killed his parents. This is because Sasuke showed up right after the coup d'grace. Now you could say that Akatsuki made Itachi kill his parents too as part of the deal...but why would he then make his brother go through the horror of seeing everything Itachi did over and over again in Tsukiyomi-vision TM?

Somehow I don't think that could have been part of the deal, plus, Itachi did it to him again when he and Kisame were after Naruto. He even totally neglected the fact that a sannin like Jiraiya was there. No...I think Itachi takes pleasure in making Sasuke's life a miserable living hell. Otherwise, he would have acted as if Sasuke wasn't even there, and concentrated on getting Naruto away from Jiraiya and getting the fuck out of there.

Yeah, some of it sounds cool...but in all likelyhood its all just perpetrated bullshit. Personally I think Kishimoto is pulling a George Lucas. He had a lot written, but he's gonna get to a point (if not already) where he just starts pulling shit out of a hat and hopes that it fits. Or start making Manga fillers so he can think things through when we get to integral points in the story like Naruto's parents, and the 4th and all that .

So, don't get your hopes up, we're still far from the end.
Inspiration, but aside from that i heard from other sources that hatake becomes the 6th, tsunade has 2 go out to face the #1 in the akatsuki and end's up being critically wounded( now i know she has that super duper healing jutsu and i kinda question that part myself and im not sure how to explain it away) and naruto and hatake have to finish him off with naruto's new super jutsu (it like releases part of the kyuubi's soul the only probem is that naruto has very limited control over the kyuubi when it is released.) and i'm about done talking now b\c i'm sure i'm just digging myself a bigger and bigger hole.

hollowtek
Mon, 06-20-2005, 10:02 PM
okay... konohamaru couldnt be naruto's brother cuz he dunt have blonde hair like him and the 4th... I do believe that the 4th is Naruto's pops because they look so alike... (too alike)
The itachi part seems believeable.
Kakashi being married to a guy doesnt sound right... Yet maybe he <u>was</u> married to a Uchiha?.. Or maybe his best friend was an Uchiha- afterall he said something about revenge and he's been through what sasuke been through and don't use the chidori on friends blah blah blah in the episode before sasuke left to to seek more power from orochimaru... He might've used the Chidori to kill one of his best friends (possibly an uchiha?), maybe they both poked each other's eye's out during battle and his friend donated the eye to Kakashi as his dying wish... *cough*
The Ataksuki thingy almost makes sense, besides the fact that why would the 4th wanna leave and become a criminal and kill people? Is he looney or something?.. Maybe he wasn't getting enough thrills in Konoha. Iono..
And my final question is... I'm extremely skeptical about the 4th being the leader of Ataksuki, because why would he want the 9 tails and not Naruto? Why is it always referring to the 9 tails instead of Naruto?.. Does he not like his son or something?

PSJ
Tue, 06-21-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
ROTFLMAO

110% bullshit. Anyone who believes this has lost all rights to live.
Also, most of those theories has already been answered in the show or been countered by other things.

I'm with Terra on this one. I stopped reading when it said "4th sent invites to Orochimaru, Jiraiya and Itachi", Itachi was like 4 years old at this point.

The guy that did these suck. He needs to get his research right before doing something like this.

ChaosK
Tue, 06-21-2005, 10:51 PM
again, half of this shit was already proven wrong/right in the manga, the other half is pure bullshit. hollowtek, i would just like to point out that blonde hair is a recessive gene thus konohamaru COULD be naruto's brother but he's obviously not. now comes the part about the 4th being naruto's dad, ITS NOT TRUE! i think naruto was created as a container to hold the kyubi, as sasuke onces said, he never had a family. Also the 4th is DEAD! unless your telling me he managed to evade all the hundreds of ninjas standing beside him in battle right after he sealed kyubi into naruto.

AznSensation
Wed, 06-22-2005, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
now comes the part about the 4th being naruto's dad, ITS NOT TRUE! i think naruto was created as a container to hold the kyubi, as sasuke onces said, he never had a family. Also the 4th is DEAD! unless your telling me he managed to evade all the hundreds of ninjas standing beside him in battle right after he sealed kyubi into naruto.

Naruto never GREW UP with a family but he has to have a mom and dad, so he did have a family at one point and nobody knew who it was. Plus how does the 4th being dead and the ninja fighting prove that he's not Naruto's father? First off, unless you've developed a special talent, I thought it took about 9 months to have a kid (fighting prolly hadn't taken place prior to Naruto being conceived). Personally I don't feel that the 4th would just pick some random kid to be the container of the Kyubbi, it would make sense if it was his kid since that is a hard decision to make or maybe both parents died, but I'm inclined not to lean towards the latter because of the insignificance and heartless of that decision. I don't know of any concrete evidence that says the 4th is Naruto's dad, but then again I don't see any concrete evidence that he isn't.

On another note, when the 3rd did that forbidden jutsu to take away Oro's arms he lost his soul and contained them in himself. This lead me to believe that that jutsu must give the user the ability to choose who will be the container otherwise wouldn't the kyubbi be in the 4th then? And, how does one go about creating a jutsu that costs you your soul anyway? I mean, once you create it once isn't that it b/c it wouldn't make sense to train and create a jutsu to use later b/c once you enacted it the first time shouldn't you have already lost the soul?

PSJ
Wed, 06-22-2005, 07:05 AM
Naruto was born the same day kyuubi attacked so technically he never had any family since after that he was an orphan. Now stop the talk about naruto -&gt; 4th that has been done for years and is getting annoying.

AznSensation
Wed, 06-22-2005, 06:10 PM
You've got to be kidding me, Naruto HAD a family it is impossible for a kid to NOT have a family. Naruto has to have had a father and a mother at some point he didn't just appear out of nowhere so therefore he did have a family at one time. Even orphans had parents at one point. But maybe this whole argument is based off what one interprets as a family. I personally feel that if that person existed and was related by blood then they are family.

PSJ
Wed, 06-22-2005, 06:31 PM
Naruto was taken straight from his mother to have Kyuubi sealed in him right after birth. From that day on the 3rd took care of him if i remember correctly. I do know that Naruto was born the same day as Kyuubi attacked tho.

ChaosK
Wed, 06-22-2005, 10:01 PM
well you know it naruto could've been born through the spell so if you look at it from that perspective then the 4th is not exactly his father as much as his creator, he never had a mother or else he would've heard about it sooner or later.

weakest anbu
Thu, 06-23-2005, 12:32 AM
Naruto: "He told me enough! He told me you killed him!"
Kyuubi: "No. I am your father!"
Naruto: "........chaoskiddo suck."

hollowtek
Thu, 06-23-2005, 12:53 AM
okay if naruto how was naruto a created as a container- he HAD to have been born afterall... The person who gave birth to him was his momma (family)... Unless his mom did a jutsu that allowed her to pop out naruto that instant...

Madell
Sun, 06-26-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by: hollowtek
okay... konohamaru couldnt be naruto's brother cuz he dunt have blonde hair like him

Omg you don't know nything abaout genes. Go and study them and you will find out that i can be
i will show you like this

Father X Mother
gene type for blond hair isn't dominant (dunno how to say it in english) so it is b and B = brown...brow is dominant
father (b-B) he has the b gen but B (brown) is dominant so he has brow hair
mother can have B-B then the child wont have blond hair because you will need b-b to have blond hair
so the mother has to haave b-B and then you have a 25 % chance that the boy or girl will have blond hair

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 06-26-2005, 01:18 PM
Drumroll please!

And the winner of the intro to physics Nobel Peace Prize goes toooooo....

Terracosmo
Sun, 06-26-2005, 02:01 PM
It's even more funny that the one who wrote that stuff out was Madell. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Sun, 06-26-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by: Madell

Originally posted by: hollowtek
okay... konohamaru couldnt be naruto's brother cuz he dunt have blonde hair like him

Omg you don't know nything abaout genes. Go and study them and you will find out that i can be
i will show you like this

Father X Mother
gene type for blond hair isn't dominant (dunno how to say it in english) so it is b and B = brown...brow is dominant
father (b-B) he has the b gen but B (brown) is dominant so he has brow hair
mother can have B-B then the child wont have blond hair because you will need b-b to have blond hair
so the mother has to haave b-B and then you have a 25 % chance that the boy or girl will have blond hair

err you DO know that i already explained this pretty much to him. and yeah again these spoilers are the stupidest things i've seen so why is this topic still alive?

Madell
Mon, 06-27-2005, 01:27 AM
It's even more funny that the one who wrote that stuff out was Madell.

What's so funny about it ?

Mut
Mon, 06-27-2005, 01:32 AM
What's so funny about it ?
http://valethcosmo.free.fr/lix.jpg

basey44
Mon, 06-27-2005, 02:26 AM
lol wat did it used to be

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-27-2005, 02:35 AM
A pic of me wearing makeup.
Madell put that as his sig when he got pissed at me for correcting him in the Seed forums.

Unfortunately he didn't take in consideration that the entire forum already knows that I'm a lipstick abusing fairy i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jaredster
Mon, 06-27-2005, 02:42 AM
A pic of me wearing makeup.
Madell put that as his sig when he got pissed at me for correcting him in the Seed forums.

Unfortunately he didn't take in consideration that the entire forum already knows that I'm a lipstick abusing fairy

Who is gay for for Yzak. i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Madell
Mon, 06-27-2005, 02:43 AM
Maybe I didn't notice it because I didn't want to see that ugly face with faggy make up i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif So i didn't click on it
And you didn't correct me, I was right.
Don't call me a fagg I'm not the one that is using make up and stuff.

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-27-2005, 02:44 AM
Either Madell is 12 years old or a very lonely virgin.

Also, why the hell do you have a link with my picture in it if you don't want anything to do with it? rofl

And yeah, you were right and the remaining 99% of the forum inhabitants were wrong. Yessir!

basey44
Mon, 06-27-2005, 02:53 AM
lol i can guess what he was doing with a picture of you wearing makeup, but its not really a good thing to say simply cos of the image it puts in your head

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-27-2005, 02:55 AM
Figures it was something like that. The once great Terra, reduced to "self-serving material". The woes of the world...~!!!

Madell
Mon, 06-27-2005, 02:56 AM
You know why I put it their so everyone could see how fagg you are...what do your friends at school say about it? Or are you all like that ? Have you even got a girlfriend, I won't think so or she is a boy/girl with a beard etc. so that you are the girl in the relationship and she the boy...If you lived here where i lived you wouldn't have any friends dude because it's just sick that you put make up on yourself...what does your father say about it ?

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-27-2005, 03:16 AM
Guess I can spare some time to humor you, even though you'll understand absolutely nothing of this response.

You know why I put it their so everyone could see how fagg you are..

And you don't think people here already know how "fagg" I am? In case my post count/join date has evaded you, I've been here since the place started. Do you think you did some amazing discovery?

what do your friends at school say about it? Or are you all like that ? Have you even got a girlfriend, I won't think so or she is a boy/girl with a beard etc.

There is no point in answering this, since with your prejudice you wouldn't believe me anyway. Safe to say I have had more contact with female flesh than you ever will, not like that's such a big achievement, but still.

so that you are the girl in the relationship and she the boy...

Well, as long as I'm the one having the dick, it'd be hard for me to be something else than the boy in my relationships now would it?

If you lived here where i lived you wouldn't have any friends dude because it's just sick that you put make up on yourself...

Where do you live, at a 16th century farm?
Oh let me guess, make up can't be worn by guys because it's a "GIRL THING" right? And all guys have to act exactly the same, just as all girls have to act exactly the same right?

It's a shame that not all of us can be as manly as you are!

what does your father say about it ?

He hates it to the bone. But I like it, and seeing as I'm not bound by the laws of how things SHOULD be, I intend to "fight" for the way I want to look. I'm proud of that.

Madell, it's a shame that people like you exist. Your kind only exists to put down things which aren't "normal". Your posts reek of prejudice and lack of common sense, bound only by social norms which mean absolutely nothing in the long run.

Yet all of you fail to realize how wonderful the world could be if people just accepted each other.
Yes, this sounds incredibly cheesy, but it's true y'know.

Also, you are a fucking idiot. *takes a bow*

Jaredster
Mon, 06-27-2005, 03:29 AM
What the hell happened to this thread?

Madell
Mon, 06-27-2005, 05:46 AM
I accepted you but you started to say that I'm a fagg...
And ah if you accept everyone then you wouldn't use fagg in that way.

basey44
Mon, 06-27-2005, 08:44 AM
why do u keep using the gg in fag? at first i thought i was a spelling error, like a miss type, but u kept doing it..ah well its not important, but i would like to ask you one thing

are you amish?

no offence to them, but man u seriously got some stuff to learn about people and the world

Madell
Mon, 06-27-2005, 09:11 AM
No I'm not amish I'm a Muslim...and no I don't have to because I can get allong with people that are gay or other people that treat me right i treat them right. And terra had insulted me 3 times for no reason so I won't treat him rigth anymore.

Stop going off topic you jerks. Back to whatever you guys were originally talking about!

GotWoot Moderator

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-27-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by: Jaredster
What the hell happened to this thread?

It got even more nonsensical than it was to begin with i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Mon, 06-27-2005, 12:30 PM
wow.....i was WONDERING why a "NARUTO MEGA ENDING" topic was still on the 1st page......

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-27-2005, 12:34 PM
All in the name of boredom!

Nonsensical topic which is unnecessary, especially at this point. Locked.

GotWoot Moderator