PDA

View Full Version : 262 out

weakest anbu
Thu, 06-02-2005, 08:49 AM
http://www.narutofan.com/

indeed one of the most exciting chapter...

basey44
Thu, 06-02-2005, 09:03 AM
mmm wasnt really that great, probly cos i cant read japanese. but woo team kakashi and team gai are together

Strider
Thu, 06-02-2005, 09:55 AM
Downloading .. downloading ..

I'm already anxiously awaiting a scanlation, and I haven't even seen the images from the RAW.

EDIT: Download finished. Checked the chapter.

Damn it all. .. What in the world were the Akatsuki members worried about stalling for, if there wasn't a way to get in? Apparently the massive boulder and seal note is doing a nice job of keeping them out for a few minutes - which is just as long as "Kisame" entertained Gai, really.

I think Chiyo was told that Naruto is the container for the Kyuubi. And, she explained further the relationship of Sasori and herself / family or the previous Shukaku vessels. Just my guess. Will obviously have to wait for a scanlation.

Overall, as with every week, glad a chapter came out; I was hoping more for some Team Gai action, then a later Team 7 arrival, though. Naruto doesn't look much for chatting or catching up with Team Gai, either. So, hopefully that means the next chapter will be all business.

Jman
Thu, 06-02-2005, 10:02 AM
thanks for the heads up

Chapter looking good. Glad to see Team Gai and Kakashi together. They should have some strength in numbers but Akatsuki isn't a bunch of pushovers. I'm getting so anxious to see how this will play out.

EDIT

Chapter 262 translated by HisshouBuraiKen
Page 1:
Title: Racing emotions!
Sidebar: Hm? I only read the same book over and over? Well! You could say my tastes don't vary too much.

Page 2:
Text: Gaara lies within the sealed cave!
Pakkun: Gaara's behind that boulder.
Neji: Byakugan!
TenTen: How's it look...
Neji: What...the hell...

Page 3:
Lee: What's back there?
Neji: Words can't describe it...

Page 4:
Guy: Barrier, huh...
The Leader: It's getting rather noisy out there.
Sasori: Another "Jinchuuriki's"on the way, eh? Heh heh heh...

Page 5:
Sasori: No hard feelings, right Itachi?

Page 6:
(Boo)

Page 7:
(Hoo)

Page 8:
(Hoo)

Page 9:
(Oh snap!)
Chiyo: This kid...

Page 10:
Sakura: Naruto! Wait!
Chiyo: Gaara's from a different village...Why is that kid going so far to help him
Moveover, what exactly...
Kakashi: He's also a "Jinchuuriki"...the Kyuubi is sealed within him.

Page 11:
Kakashi: It's true that Naruto doesn't have any deep feelings for the Hidden Village of Sand...but Gaara-kun is also a Jinchuuriki, like him.

Naruto understands him better than anyone in the Sand village.
Jinchuuriki likely go through similar hardships no matter what, so being from separate villages doesn't make much difference.

That's why he can't NOT help him. Leaf, Sand...it's all the same to him.

Page 12:
Kakashi: To Naruto, Gaara-kun is a friend who knows the same pain as he does.
(DERF)

Naruto's dream is to become Hokage. Whe he heard Gaara had become Kazekae, he was mortified!

But, on the other hand, he was also happy for him, from the bottom of his heart. Naruto has a mysterious ability...

Page 13:
Kakashi: Even if he barely gets to know someone, they become his friend immediately.

Chiyo: I've lived a long time. I've seen a lot of people with a lot of dreams come and go. People who wanted to learn the truth about this world...

We believed "allied nation" was just a phrase...and we managed to protect ourselves.

Page 14:
Chiyo: I was the one who sealed Shukaku within Gaara.

It was to help protect the village...but in the end, the village only ended up suffering.

We lost faith in our allies and become isolated...that's why we came to need help.

Chiyo: Everything I've done might have been a mistake...
I've gotten old and decrepit...I'm at the point where I'm ready to give it up.

Kakashi...

Page 15:
Chiyo: Young people are so full of potential. It makes me jealous.
Kakashi: Don't say that!
You're still young enough.

Chiyo: Gyahaha!
Maybe you're right...there might still be something I can do...

Page 16:
Chiyo: Maybe...something...

Lee: What do we do!
Guy: Lee! The first thing we have to do is remove the barrier!
Tenten: How?

Page 17:
Kakashi: That's a "Five Seal" barrier.

Guy: You're late, Kakashi.
Kakashi: Well, we ran into some trouble along the way.
Lee: Naruto-kun! Sakura-san!

Page 18:
Naruto: You're damn right!
Chiyo: Kakashi...I can't dispel this.

Neji: Naruto...
Sakura: Looks like everyone was a step ahead of us!
Someone: And who's this old woman?
Sakura: She's one of the Hidden Sand's elders.

Page 19:
Text: The Leaf's forces have assembled! Now...

Guy: All right! You ready, Kakashi?
Kakashi: Yep!

FIN

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 06-02-2005, 10:11 AM
Wow talking about a time wasthing chapter. We didn't learn anything new. Sigh now we have to wait another week for the next one.

SK
Thu, 06-02-2005, 10:12 AM
cool chapter, im still not sure how much of a chance they have against akatsuki.

weakest anbu
Thu, 06-02-2005, 10:30 AM
they got a pretty good chance. 7 vs 3 (if zetsu shows up)

chiyo will probally take on sasori alone.
deidare is probally not at his 100% cus of the gaara fight and we are not sure about his arm injury. So i guese neji (jounin), lee, naruto, tenten and sakura is a pretty good line up against him.
if zetsu shows up kakashi and gai will probally take him... if he doesnt come then its 7v2 and 7 is the lucky number.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 06-02-2005, 10:35 AM
I really do think that the atsuki will flee. It's in their best interests to keep their overal goal a secret so I really don't think that they will fight the leaf ninjas.

RyougaZell
Thu, 06-02-2005, 10:38 AM
Great chapter.
The only thing I did not like was having too many pages with Naruto remembering the same things once more.

nests
Thu, 06-02-2005, 11:11 AM
This chapter was to set up a predictible sacrifice by chiyo. I just hope the next chapter has some figthing in it and Sasoris real skill are revealed Deidara will probably flee since he is injured and if I remeber corectly he doesnt have any more of his explosives left

MFauli
Thu, 06-02-2005, 11:19 AM
Chiyo: Gyahaha!
Maybe you're right...there might still be something I can do...

Page 16:
Chiyo: Maybe...something...

Okay, so itīs for sure, that Chiyo will sacrifice herself and revive Gaara.
Juhuu!
That would be sooo sucky, if Gaara really died...

Assertn
Thu, 06-02-2005, 12:07 PM
im thinking that chiyo saying "Maybe...something..." meant taking on Sasori....

Mut
Thu, 06-02-2005, 12:34 PM
What the hell, gay chapter. Gai is a pussy for nothing being able to break that mountain sized boulder with one punch.

Only way Kishimoto can make up for this crap chapter is if Kakashi chidoris through the rock.

kAi
Thu, 06-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Well, nice chapter to set things up, getting Gai's and Kakashi's teams together, ready for the attack on the cave, but not without removing the bolder seal first. I wouldn't be suprised if Sasori opened the door for them, "No hard feelings, right Itachi?". He didn't care what Jinchuuriki he took, he just wanted one.

Well, I was thinking more that Chiyo was going to do something about Sasori, that would be my original thought, Chiyo being his Grandmother and all. The words spoken about Naruto from Kakashi, and the extra pages of Gaara makes me think that, if he isn't dead, he'll see that Naruto came to help him, and then die (or something), or Chiyo might sacrifice her life for Gaara, as she was the one who sealed Shukaku within him. So, I'm leaning to the side that she'll sacrifice herself for Gaara, and Gaara will live.

SK
Thu, 06-02-2005, 01:18 PM
yep, i agree kai. akatsuki will probably flee if gaara is really dead, which i doubt. if chouji and neji didnt die then i doubt gaara will, doesnt seem kishimoto's style to kill off characters.

Marks
Thu, 06-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Maybe they'll have to fight the "new" jinchuuriki aswell?

ChaosK
Thu, 06-02-2005, 04:42 PM
just a note: like broken.

mage
Thu, 06-02-2005, 06:38 PM
does anyone else think its kinda strange that nobody gave naruto's kyubi form a second look? i mean, he has fangs and red eyes.

and if it's known that the akatsuki are after jinchuuriki why is naruto being allowed to go fight them? ridiculous.

Masamune
Thu, 06-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by: mage
does anyone else think its kinda strange that nobody gave naruto's kyubi form a second look? i mean, he has fangs and red eyes.

and if it's known that the akatsuki are after jinchuuriki why is naruto being allowed to go fight them? ridiculous.

im sure if he jiraiya was there he'll pull naruto outta there

weakest anbu
Thu, 06-02-2005, 07:37 PM
I agree. naruto the main character should just sit in some kind of anbu maximum protection program and the storyline follows his daily life routine such as shitting and jacking off... sounds good? ahhaah just fucking with you ;] the real reason is tsunnade is still clueless about akatsuki targetting naruto, thats why she sent him the first place. Nobody gave naruto's kyubi form a second look? maybe cus they saw it already when he used that big ass rasengan.

edit: #$(FDSLKFJ#E# mage editted his post now i sound like im retarded ;[

ChaosK
Thu, 06-02-2005, 08:27 PM
haha, and you'd think tusnade WOULD know wouldnt you?

weakest anbu
Thu, 06-02-2005, 08:57 PM
I thought she knew until she sent naruto to rescue gaara and Jiraiya said something like "dont u know..." to her.

Sidnne
Thu, 06-02-2005, 09:10 PM
I think the original mission was to head to the sand village and investigate situation and lend assistance to the sand. I don't think Tsunade had the intention of sending Team Kakashi into Akatsuki's hide out to engage them. Otherwise, you would think she would send more than 3 jounin, 3 chuunin, and a gennin. But then you would also think that the Sand would send more than just a single old woman to rescue their own Kazekage.

I think Kishimoto is more concerned with making it interesting than making sense.

ChaosK
Thu, 06-02-2005, 10:10 PM
thats true, but tsunade had to expect that theres no way she could keep naruto and sakura from investigating...

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 06-02-2005, 11:36 PM
Sure there is, don't tell them anything. And if by some offhanded chance they find out, there's supposed to be stiff penalties for breaking the rules as a ninja. Plus, she could just hog tie them. It's not like they can stop her.

Honoko
Thu, 06-02-2005, 11:51 PM
what a cop-out chapter. 19 pages to get both teams positioned in front of a rock. sigh.....

Assertn
Fri, 06-03-2005, 02:11 AM
hmm....have naruto under anbu protection.......
yeah we know how effective that would be

An akatsuki just assaulted the sand village and took their leader right from the heart of their city
If the akatsuki were really in a rush to get naruto, then hiding wouldn't do him much good

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:33 AM
Yeah..I'm gonna go with Sidnne on this one. Making sense isn't kishimoto's priority. Just making it interesting. Too bad its hard to keep making things interesting when you keep picking out ridiculousness, even when you actively try not to.

drcitan
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:06 AM
I guess Chiyo must be a badass with seals since she survived after sealing Shukaku into Gaara and the Forth died after sealing Kyuubi into Naruto.

kAi
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:41 AM
Different type of sealing, Shukaku was contained before sealing it into Gaara, as Yondaime had to fight the Kyubi and seal him into Naruto.

drcitan
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:02 PM
Yeah ur right about the situations being different KAi but the 4th's sealing techinque is more like the user has to pay the price of using the seal with their soul. Chiyo's method jus seems better seeing that unlike the 3rd and the 4th she did'nt have to offer her soul in order to activate the seal.

ChaosK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:32 PM
so chiyo's method was probably better.

weakest anbu
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
hmm....have naruto under anbu protection.......
yeah we know how effective that would be

An akatsuki just assaulted the sand village and took their leader right from the heart of their city
If the akatsuki were really in a rush to get naruto, then hiding wouldn't do him much good

Yes... having him running around right in front of 9 akatuski members saying "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN BABY" is a better idea. Not too mention i was only kidding but obviously gotwoot members are having a really hard time to detect sarcasm... just take a look at my first post and see how many ppl think i was being serious... sad.

Assertn
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:59 PM
you say its sarcasm, but really the only excuse you guys are saying for him to be on this mission is only because he's the main character of the series.

Haven't you ever heard of "the best defense is a good offense?"
I know tsunade tends to take alot more risks than the 3rd did with missions, but thats just because she has alot of faith in naruto

ChaosK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 04:58 PM
thats true, remember how she recommended him for the mission?

and its almost impossible to detect sarcasm through plain text, no voice, not even an emotion to go by...

(also tracking your first post is impossible...i think...)

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 06-03-2005, 04:58 PM
She should considering Naruto is up there when it comes to the strongest nins in Konoha.

Jman
Fri, 06-03-2005, 05:01 PM
http://narutocommunity.free.fr/manga/

Shannaro LQ is out

ChaosK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 05:25 PM
cool, now that i understand it, its obvious that chiyo is going to sarcrific her life to bring down sasdori or something like that (i think its been said though) the parody at end was pretty good, i thought it was the real manga till it got up to the part of naruto being a pimp...is the girl on naruto's left supposed to be hinita?

drcitan
Fri, 06-03-2005, 05:52 PM
Man just the fact that both teams meet up at the same time is badass. I thought team Gai was gonna get in on the action first then followed by team Kakashi. I just wanna see a lot of team work tactics between the two teams like how Kakashi and Obito used team work.

weakest anbu
Fri, 06-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
and its almost impossible to detect sarcasm through plain text, no voice, not even an emotion to go by...

(also tracking your first post is impossible...i think...)

yeah its kind of impossible to detect since this chapter doesnt show crap besides talking + 3 pages of gaara boo boo ka ka that we already saw in eariler chapters... So "one of the MOST exciting chapter" is definity the right description, no doubt about it.

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
Haven't you ever heard of "the best defense is a good offense?"
I know tsunade tends to take alot more risks than the 3rd did with missions, but thats just because she has alot of faith in naruto

quite an offensive team for 9 S ranks dont you think? ahahah I dont believe it was just faith... sending 2 chuunins (well naruto is dumb but he should be at that level or higher) and one jounin who got raped when he fought akatsuki on this mission... if it wasnt for Jiraiya's comment and that cracked cup she probally wouldnt even send a back up team.

Honoko
Fri, 06-03-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by: drcitan
Man just the fact that both teams meet up at the same time is badass. I thought team Gai was gonna get in on the action first then followed by team Kakashi. I just wanna see a lot of team work tactics between the two teams like how Kakashi and Obito used team work.

I'm just impatiently waiting for the ass-kicking to start. How many times did they show those panels of comparing gaara and naruto, you know? But I guess I'll have to concede your point and see how they cool they are working together. but wait, as soon as they enter, the floor of the cave is gonna give way and scatter the entire group..... >_<;

mage
Fri, 06-03-2005, 06:17 PM

Why would Chiyo's method be better? Gaara can't even sleep without his mind being taken over, whereas Naruto can lead a pretty much normal life. Yondaime's method is obviously much better.

kyubisrage
Fri, 06-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Depends Who is it better for. Chiyo didnt need to die. Gara cant sleep. Yondaime died but naruto lives normal life not including the haters.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 06-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by: animemaster
http://narutocommunity.free.fr/manga/

Shannaro LQ is out

rofl @ the last page

weakest anbu
Fri, 06-03-2005, 07:46 PM
true yondaime died. but sealing shukaku was probally way more easier since it wasnt in its physical form. Base on what chiyo said the sand ppl probally drew shukaku's spirt or watever and transfered it to gaara then chiyo sealed it. So it was kinda like what akatsuki is doing right now.

Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
rofl @ the last page

shannaro's joke page is usually bad~ but this is pretty good. ^^ improvement woot!

Lefty
Fri, 06-03-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by: mage

Why would Chiyo's method be better? Gaara can't even sleep without his mind being taken over, whereas Naruto can lead a pretty much normal life. Yondaime's method is obviously much better.

I think the method depends on the strength of the yoma. Biyubi is a much weaker yoma then the Kyubi so the complexity of the seal greatly differs.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 06-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Who is to say the Shukaku is less powerful than the Kyuub at all?

Terracosmo
Fri, 06-03-2005, 08:10 PM
The comic at the end was fucking fantastic. Better than the whole chapter combined (not a bad chapter, it's just the usual too-little-pages-to-actually-develop-something-so-dialogue-gets-a-bit-tedious)

Mut
Fri, 06-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Sakura is so hot... I can't get enough of her.

Zoels
Fri, 06-03-2005, 08:44 PM
the reason gaara couldnt sleep was because of his fear of being killed.

mage
Fri, 06-03-2005, 08:52 PM
No, he can't sleep because Shukaku would eat away at his personality and take over his mind. That's why he used a fake sleep jutsu when he fought naruto, so Shukaku could be fully released.

ChaosK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 09:39 PM
zoels mage is correct thats why he was afraid of sleeping (how did he unleash the shukaku on rooftop then? he forced himself to sleep?

Hakeem_21
Fri, 06-03-2005, 09:39 PM
Only the last two pages of the chapter was worth reading the rest was just things we had already seen 100 times before. Something good must happen next chap,hopefully they will alteast get inside the cave.

kAi
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:01 PM
I thought this was an interesting chapter and we got to learn a few things from it.

heh, that last page was pretty funny, I liked it, but Shannaro really need to fix up there scans, they make mistakes everywhere.

sangai
Sat, 06-04-2005, 01:24 AM
the only thing i really liked about this chapter.is that chiyo was shocked that naruto is the jinchuriiki that holds kyuubi..and that naruto seems to be able to hold a more hightened stage of the kyuubi chakra..like the last 4 pages..every shot he is in is all kyuubish...now...notice the shocked look on neji...he feels it the anger pooring out of naruto..

mage
Sat, 06-04-2005, 02:47 AM
Neji doesn't look shocked in that picture. What makes you think he feels anger flowing out of Naruto? lol..

Jaredster
Sat, 06-04-2005, 04:09 AM
cool, now that i understand it, its obvious that chiyo is going to sarcrific her life to bring down sasdori or something like that (i think its been said though) the parody at end was pretty good, i thought it was the real manga till it got up to the part of naruto being a pimp...is the girl on naruto's left supposed to be hinita?

No you got it wrong. This is exactly what will happen: It will turn out that Sasori really joined Akatsuki due to a past incident that made him angry and the Sand Village and has yet to be resolved. Chiyo will reveal an amazing secret about Sasoris past that will change his perpective on life and convince him to turn good and give back Gaaras demon (whice Sasori JUST took).

Gaara lives. Sasori goes back to the sand. There are flashbacks. There are fillers. Next arc.

This is seriously what's going to happen!!

Assertn
Sat, 06-04-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by: kyubisrage
Depends Who is it better for. Chiyo didnt need to die. Gara cant sleep. Yondaime died but naruto lives normal life not including the haters.

the whole "getting your personality eaten away when you sleep" isnt a side effect of the seal, its the side effect of giving shukaku too much control over the host. Gamabunta identified that as a characteristic of the 1-tailed demon, and since the demon's powers arent nearly as restricted as kyubi's is, it can manipulate gaara more easily (on the bright side, it probably made it easier for gaara to tap into shukaku's power than it was for naruto to tap into kyubi's)

ChaosK
Sun, 06-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster
No you got it wrong. This is exactly what will happen: It will turn out that Sasori really joined Akatsuki due to a past incident that made him angry and the Sand Village and has yet to be resolved. Chiyo will reveal an amazing secret about Sasoris past that will change his perpective on life and convince him to turn good and give back Gaaras demon (whice Sasori JUST took).

Gaara lives. Sasori goes back to the sand. There are flashbacks. There are fillers. Next arc.

This is seriously what's going to happen!!

Acctually thats a really good guess of whats going to happen, i'm with you on this 1 but how do you know sasdori got the shukaku?

drcitan
Sun, 06-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Would'nt it be crazy if Sasuke, and Orochimaru were already inside the cave posing as two members of the Akasuki so Sasuke could get his revenge with a sneak attack.

Jman
Sun, 06-05-2005, 08:02 PM
Would'nt it be crazy if Sasuke, and Orochimaru were already inside the cave posing as two members of the Akasuki so Sasuke could get his revenge with a sneak attack.

Crazy indeed. LOL that'd be suicide. Sasuke and Oro couldn't be posing because they wouldn't even know where to begin in unsealing Gaara's inner beast. Ontop of that, Sasuke isn't ready for Itachi and Oro needs him alive so he can have his body.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 06-05-2005, 09:58 PM
Plus Oro is afraid of ONE of the akatsuki so attacking them all isnt a smart move.

Phoenix23
Mon, 06-06-2005, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by: animemaster

Crazy indeed. LOL that'd be suicide. Sasuke and Oro couldn't be posing because they wouldn't even know where to begin in unsealing Gaara's inner beast. Ontop of that, Sasuke isn't ready for Itachi and Oro needs him alive so he can have his body.Errm, Oro does know, he's done it before. And he could've taught Sasuke what to do.
That said, I don't think they are in the cave.

drcitan
Tue, 06-07-2005, 01:58 AM
Yeah I know what I said was crazy but that would be tightest entrance for Sasuke to make back into the manga. Tearing his mask off like Orochimaru does would be sick(as in badass)

I know we probably won't be seeing any fights until maybe 264 cuz theres gonna be about 5 pages of getting through the barrier, 5 pages of the kids talking to each other. Then 5 more pages of the teams talking to the Akastuki about how they were able to break in and give us back Gaara dialogue. The rest of the chapter would prob be the leader talking about jutsu and process used for extracting the demon from Gaara and how much longer he has to live.

Ok so how bout we talk about some possible match ups and teams for the next showdown.
Ok I would like to see...
Chiyo+Sakura vs. Sasori,( Sakura is already fimilar with Sasori's posion plus her strenght would "prob" keep Sasori on his toes. Chiyo knows her grandson the most so aside from fighting him she would also be a good coach to Sakura if she runs otta gas)

Naruto+Kakashi vs. Itachi,(prob won't happen thou. Naruto knows abit more about Itachi's fearsome abilities and the consiquences of looking into his eyes. He also knows how the sharingan can't detect the flow of Kyuubi's attacks.... but maybe that was jus Sasuke's eyes?)

Gai + Lee vs. Kisame(would love to see some Gai Lee combinations)

Neji + Tenten vs. Deidara( Good mix up of close and long range combat, Neji and Tenten seem to know each others techinques very well and it would be cool if they developed some combinations using Kaiten and Tenten's weapons)

ChaosK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 04:45 PM
all of your matchups are a have a good possibility of occuring except for the last one...deidara is done fighting...for the next 5 chapters...

Jman
Wed, 06-08-2005, 10:38 AM
to whom it may concern
inane 262 out
torrent link >> http://www.gm-realm.net/torrents-details.php?id=80

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-08-2005, 11:18 AM
On a totally unrelated note, I dreamt last night that Kisame died and Naruto killed Itachi. Then a timejump took place and Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura were friends again, each the leader of their individual genin teams. Then they all went to the forest for some reason. Then I woke up. It sucked i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif (the dream that is, not the fact that I woke up)

Honoko
Wed, 06-08-2005, 11:36 AM
thanks for the link!

kAi
Wed, 06-08-2005, 10:47 PM
Inane's release was quick this week, I thought we'd get it after 263 came out.

Phoenix23
Thu, 06-09-2005, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
On a totally unrelated note, I dreamt last night that Kisame died and Naruto killed Itachi. Then a timejump took place and Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura were friends again, each the leader of their individual genin teams. Then they all went to the forest for some reason. Then I woke up. It sucked (the dream that is, not the fact that I woke up)Having a dream about something is usually a sign that it's playing too large a part in one's life (which I know from personal experience - online RPGs are addictive).

Death BOO Z
Thu, 06-09-2005, 02:52 PM
don't listen to him, dreaming about anime means nothing, it makes the dream more easy to interupt, if anything.
for example: in your dream, you said that Kisame died, which probably means that you and your friends have gotten over some trivial yet important obstecale that has been seperating you, like living far away from each other. killing itachi means that you (the main charecter- naruto) have gotten over a serious issue you had with your friends, maybe a girl got between you or maybe you've been fighting about something, but you have resolved it.
the time jump means that even if things won't be as peaceful as you'd want them to be for a while, it's only a temporary situation, which is going to be solved quickly. The part when all three of you have students mean that you're on equal ground now, it probably means that now you feel that they're going too fast for you and you're losing them.

so don't worry, nothing wrong.