PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 34

Kezren
Thu, 06-02-2005, 01:50 AM
Released by Lunar and Bleach society.

Ok ladies and Gents Discuss.

LaZie
Thu, 06-02-2005, 02:06 AM
Hmm nothing special in this episode except that death.....nothing special at all.

Kezren
Thu, 06-02-2005, 04:36 AM
yea.. except for that one lone death. I wonder why he keeps that mask, didnt he break it in the beginning of the training?

Itachi_y2k5
Thu, 06-02-2005, 04:53 AM
wow that ep was pretty good, the mask didnt break ichigo kept it on his shoulder or the side of his head

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-02-2005, 05:07 AM
I think he's talking about when he first had the mask coming out of the pit. And yeah, I remember the mask breaking horzintally, basically the bottom part broke off. But its back now, so I dunno if thats just an animation fuckup or if the thing regenerates.

Episode was cool. You know the death gods are gonna blame Ichigo and Co. for the captains death.

Itachi_y2k5
Thu, 06-02-2005, 07:32 AM
yeah thats gonna be kinda gay, if ichigo gets caught theres gonna be like a wasted ep on him on trial or something

basey44
Thu, 06-02-2005, 08:54 AM
im pretty sure they wouldnt give him a trial, theyd just kill him on site, anyway he'd go out fighting

also yea the hollow mask was destroyed im pretty sure, looks like it finds its way back its owner. spooky i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
i was really pleased with the amount of blood from aizen, i had a feeling they might censor it a little, but nope there he is with a big old sword through his chest

Turkish-S
Thu, 06-02-2005, 10:04 AM
whow sick ass kill.

elmojo
Thu, 06-02-2005, 10:06 AM
did anyone else see captain aizen's death coming once he left that house? its a shame we didnt actually see the aizen fight, i guess its going to be a flashback moment... when the culprit is "revealed"

im pretty dissapointed that we didnt get to see him in action, i guess someone had to be sacrificed to realise the seriousity of the plot

Itachi_y2k5
Thu, 06-02-2005, 10:18 AM
Aizen wouldnt of had a fight he was proerply snuck up on and stabbed i think it was that Gin guy he looks evil

Foomanchew24
Thu, 06-02-2005, 10:51 AM
That was definitely a surprising ending. Looks like someone in the background wants soul society to be more war like and less peaceful, and this is the beginning of it I guess.

elmojo
Thu, 06-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Soul Society is anything but "good" it seems, it feels so corrupt

some random thoughts...

strawhat was a captain it sounds like, and he kinda looks like gin ~ are they related? i have a wierd feeling that soul society and the normal world is going to be combined into one or something

who is in the 3rd division btw? aizen or gin? i cant remember

it seems every division has one extreme strength, i think aizen's team is more political than physical.. i really wonder how he got killed, its so convenient that ichigo is there for him to be blamed at, making the 1st's captain want him EVEN MORE i love his side kick the little girl, shes adorable

who do you think will replace aizen? i have a feeling it will be renji

Turkish-S
Thu, 06-02-2005, 01:41 PM
renji?? isn't he in the 6th squad ?? not sure tho, but i don't think he would become leader after beeing beated up.

Aeon
Thu, 06-02-2005, 01:43 PM
I doubt Gin was the one to kill Aizen since it seems way too obvious. I'm putting my money on the clown captain since he seems just as evil. Looks like Hinomori is gonna try and attack Gin next ep but get stopped by Kira i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

who is in the 3rd division btw? aizen or gin? i cant remember

Gin and Kira.

SamuraiOdin
Thu, 06-02-2005, 02:35 PM
I dunno, it could also be Captain Kuchiki in kind of a "cross my request and I'll kill you" way.

I agree though that having Gin be the killer would be a bit too obvious.

Keen1_Te
Thu, 06-02-2005, 03:22 PM
That murder in the end really makes you curious about what to expect from the upcoming episodes, along with the whole "save Rukia" mission in the background. It's gonna be pretty tough though, now when the whole Society will chase after him for that murder too .. by the way, ni Gin shouldn't be the killer. He's obviously the goood guy that will help them free her in the end, or something .. Just like Gaara switched personality in Naruto i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif I don't hope so though, it would be nice with something completely different, something shocking O.o like (Gin-)"I'm your father Ichigo" or (Aizen-) "I love the smell of Gin in the morning" or .. *shrug* nevermind i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kooshi
Thu, 06-02-2005, 05:37 PM
That was a pretty good episode. It's quite cool to see the hollow mask now. I think it's capable of regenerating itself, like what happened with Inoue's brother in ep2. And Aizen's death, yes, they didn't censor, haha.

Masamune
Thu, 06-02-2005, 07:34 PM
ichigo killed aizen while sleepwalking

ChaosK
Thu, 06-02-2005, 09:05 PM
even though he couldnt get by ganju?

EDIT: the 5th squad captain was killed by a lieutenant or lower (the black robe...)

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-03-2005, 12:06 AM
Yeah, it seems pretty obvious that they at least want us to think Gin killed him. All the obvious signs are pointing there. Now its just a question of is the writer trying to throw us off with Gin as a red herring, or was he just using really obtuse forshadowing.

Eurasian
Fri, 06-03-2005, 01:25 AM
Aizen's death was an ugly one i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

I'm thinking Gin killed Aizen. To me, he's the most suspicious one.

Assertn
Fri, 06-03-2005, 02:49 AM
I dont remember how it was worded.....but i found it funny that they referred to renji as still being "alive"
despite the fact that he's a spirit from soul society.........

wtf? this whole, dying when you're dead thing messes with my head

Jessper
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
I dont remember how it was worded.....but i found it funny that they referred to renji as still being "alive"

Ya, I wonder what happens when they die in SS.

Pretty cool episode imo, lots of interesting stuff being brought up.

Terracosmo
Fri, 06-03-2005, 08:17 AM
That was some good shit, interesting to see focus on some other characters than Ichigo and company.
Aizen's death was unexpectedly gory, which is good. Hinamori's sadness with the whole thing was also very well done, you could really feel how she felt... that shocked expression of hers, and the zoom-in on her eyes. Also, it was very well done how she had a scene with him just before the kill to make all us viewers understand what a nice guy Aizen was. It made his death all the more sympathic.

Edit: Am I the only one who dislikes the way Gin talks in Lunar's subs? I just think it creates unnecessary complication to write it like that... I mean seriously, I can't picture him saying "Y'all".

IamSpazzy
Fri, 06-03-2005, 09:15 AM
Anyone think suicide? While we've never seen Aizen fight, I don't think anyone could have ambushed him without some kind of ruckus.

basey44
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:16 AM
watever aizen is obviously the waekest of the captains, he even wear glasses and has funny hair

also what would he accomplish by driving a big sword through his own chest and sticking himself to a wall, anyway im sure a real powerful captain could pick off a real weak one without too much hassle

Terracosmo
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:17 AM
@Spazzy: So you are saying that Aizen jumped into the air and then impaled himself onto a wall?

Masamune
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
So you are saying that Aizen jumped into the air and then impaled himself onto a wall?

he got tired of being weak

Kardiva
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:25 AM
yea i dont think suicide had anything to do with his death. however, it was weird that he was up all night writing or doing whatever, and then he walked right into his death. i would think he would have been better prepared, he knew Gin was up to something. i thought it was a great scene between Aizen and hinamori though. it made his death seem so much more intense because they had us connect with hinamori first.

kooshi
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by: basey44
watever aizen is obviously the waekest of the captains, he even wear glasses and has funny hair

Actually, there's not much emphasis on which captain is the strongest. Looks can be deceptive.
Still, based on what they've been saying so far, it seems that only a captain can fight on equal grounds with another. Also, if you put in the element of surprise, then it's possible that someone could've easily taken Aizen's life.

ChaosK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Aizen was killed shortly before the girl got there, his eyes were still twitching (i think)

and do captains also have black robes then? because you could clearly see the black robes in morning when Aizen left...the suicide reasoning doesnt make sense, why would he stick himself to a wall that far up a building? The killer wants to send a sign (obviously)

and terra i agree, the lunar subbing of gin's talking is really unnecessary..."ya"

Knives122
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by: Jessper

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Ya, I wonder what happens when they die in SS.

Pretty cool episode imo, lots of interesting stuff being brought up.

They said(in the manga(somewhere in there)) that when you die in SS you get reincarnated on earth

so aizen=dead in ss=reincarnated as little baby kid on earth

it was pretty unexpected that Aizen died, shows that there may be a conspiracy going on in SS.

and it looks like we get to see more zanpaktous released, which it always cool

Jessper
Fri, 06-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
They said(in the manga(somewhere in there)) that when you die in SS you get reincarnated on earth

so aizen=dead in ss=reincarnated as little baby kid on earth

Thats what I thought but didn't remember if it was mentioned. I wonder if they retain their spirit power too. If so, maybe Ichigo is a captain that died in SS before?

I agree with gin's annoying way of talking, though it is obviously important to the creator that he talks that way.

kooshi
Fri, 06-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
Aizen was killed shortly before the girl got there, his eyes were still twitching (i think)

and do captains also have black robes then? because you could clearly see the black robes in morning when Aizen left...the suicide reasoning doesnt make sense, why would he stick himself to a wall that far up a building? The killer wants to send a sign (obviously)

If I remember correctly from the pictures I've seen, all captains wear the black robes with that white....err... cape that almost extends as the same length as the black robes. Also, the person who was waiting outside Aizen's room didn't have the white cape. Then again, the person could've just taken off the white cape.

ChaosK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 04:50 PM
if your a death god, then your dead, but you cant die again (if you do thats it for you, i think) because that would prove to be no punishment, to kill rukia for disobeying but then to have her reincarnate at SS again?

Terracosmo
Fri, 06-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Something about Aizen's death is fishy though. I mean, he looked like he knew what was up... and he had the whole "don't underestimate me" thing goin' on... what if he somehow faked his own death? (question remains how the fuck he succeeded in doing so considering how ehh.... dead he looked). Just a random thought. It struck me that Aizen, who seemed so very smart and confident, just went out and died a sunny morning...

ChaosK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 09:36 PM
well u said yourself, theres no way he just decided to impale himself onto a building...

EDIT: though it looks like he was killed with his own soul slayer...(zampunken? is it...?) i dont think the killer would be as foolish to leave his sword in the body...

Knives122
Fri, 06-03-2005, 09:44 PM
well yeah his Zanpaktou(soul slayer) was there(in him), but as of now if he did know what was up, then whoever killed him(Im betting on Gin) did it at the PERFECT time. just looked at it this way:
1. We have Intruders here that are causing a commotion
2. SS is in chaos
3 and whoever was doing something(if there is a conspiracy) just found the perfect oppurtunity to do it. So leaving it there made it seem like he wanted to(on purpose)

elmojo
Sat, 06-04-2005, 12:07 AM
i'm liking the suicide theory

he might realise hes too weak to solve a problem, so he kills himself to goto earth as a newborn.. is this possible? i'm just ressuructing the thought because i think its actually going to happen

miaka
Sat, 06-04-2005, 12:58 AM
hmm i don't think suicide theory works...... why would he kill himself.. i mean he could have died trying to solve the situation.. so he killed himiself beccause he thought he was too weak doesn't make any sense!.. i mean if he was thinking of dying.. might as well as die trying.. you know.. .. unless like terra said he faked it somehow.. that is a good theory.. @_@ even though we don't know how he did... if it's true.. hmmmm i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif maybe he wanted to fake death so he can mask himself in black and help ichigo in secret.. lol.. maybe in next episode he will show up as a man in black.. lol.. jk...

but it does seem like whoever killed him.. wanted everybody to know.. so it supports either killer killed him to be a sign like some ppl are suggesting.. or maybe like terra said he wanted to fake death for some reason..and wanted everybody to think that he died..

but i think he was murdered though.. so far it seems like that's what story wants us to believe

Swee
Sat, 06-04-2005, 12:00 PM
What's with the mask? I don't really get it? I guess Captain Aizen is killed by Ichimaru Gin.. Looks like Chad is being left out cos i think he only appeared like 1min for the last 5 episodes or so? haha... =D

mage
Sat, 06-04-2005, 02:03 PM
Ichigo still has the hollow mask from where he almost turned into a hollow.

Jessper
Sat, 06-04-2005, 02:40 PM
if your a death god, then your dead, but you cant die again (if you do thats it for you, i think) because that would prove to be no punishment, to kill rukia for disobeying but then to have her reincarnate at SS again?

You reincarnate on earth first off, and second, why isn't it enough of a punishment? If they lose all their memories (this only makes sense) you have killed the person and simply made a newborn on earth. It's as much of a punishment as if the person didn't get reincarnated.

Kezren
Sat, 06-04-2005, 02:46 PM
I have to agree with everyone else. Murder is definetly what happened, although to beleive Gin did it is a bit too obvious 'course its possible he orchestrated it. As for the mask im still curious how that happened, the thing shattered, perhaps if it does regen like some people say maybe thats not the only thing that didnt dissapear. As farfetched as it sounds perhaps he retains something else hollow ish. be it powers, abilities to sense certain things or etc. Even if weve never seen him display them before. I dont know im really throwing out an idea here.

lilphatboi88
Sat, 06-04-2005, 06:26 PM
That was some good shit, interesting to see focus on some other characters than Ichigo and company.
Aizen's death was unexpectedly gory, which is good. Hinamori's sadness with the whole thing was also very well done, you could really feel how she felt... that shocked expression of hers, and the zoom-in on her eyes. Also, it was very well done how she had a scene with him just before the kill to make all us viewers understand what a nice guy Aizen was. It made his death all the more sympathic.

Edit: Am I the only one who dislikes the way Gin talks in Lunar's subs? I just think it creates unnecessary complication to write it like that... I mean seriously, I can't picture him saying "Y'all".

Yea, I reallly had to sympathtize for Captain Aizen, He seems so cool. I still can't believe he died.

And yes, I really hate the way Gin talks in the Lunar subs.

basey44
Sun, 06-05-2005, 05:03 AM
Something about Aizen's death is fishy though. I mean, he looked like he knew what was up... and he had the whole "don't underestimate me" thing goin' on... what if he somehow faked his own death? (question remains how the fuck he succeeded in doing so considering how ehh.... dead he looked). Just a random thought. It struck me that Aizen, who seemed so very smart and confident, just went out and died a sunny morning...

remember theyve been making gigai's for a long time made for the physical world, maybe he figured out how to make a special gigai out of spiritons. but then it would have to be PREFECT or the coroner would pick up on it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Sun, 06-05-2005, 01:31 PM
i liked aizen only because he was the only one that seemed to be standing up to gin. I was always thinking there'd be a big showdown between them except he had to die before we saw anything...*grumble*

and how do you know you lose your memories when you die as a spirit?

and for those who are thinking suicide, think WHY would he stick himself onto a building like that?

Jessper
Sun, 06-05-2005, 04:11 PM
and how do you know you lose your memories when you die as a spirit?

I would assume so since the normal people's souls do go back and forth from SS to earth and have been doing so for a very long time (how old was Rukia?). If they kept their memory then wouldn't everyone on earth remember their past life/lives?

Mae
Sun, 06-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Dammit! Aizen was my favorite of the Shinigami. And the best looking by far. His death adds some nice intrigue to the plot, but couldn't they have killed off someone else?

kyubisrage
Sun, 06-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Didnt bother reading everything. but is this is a filler? I think it isnt but since 33 was I thought this one would be too.

Tiger of The wind
Sun, 06-05-2005, 06:01 PM
i liked episode 34 it was great and i cant wait to find out what happens next

ChaosK
Sun, 06-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by: Jessper
I would assume so since the normal people's souls do go back and forth from SS to earth and have been doing so for a very long time (how old was Rukia?). If they kept their memory then wouldn't everyone on earth remember their past life/lives?

rukia was 10x ichigo's age and ichigo should be around 15-16 so rukia is around 150-160? i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Board of Command
Sun, 06-05-2005, 09:53 PM
I don't think it's Gin, I think it's Kuchiki. Remember, Kuchiki wanted to discharge Renji, and Aizen led the opposition against that. Kuchiki might have been secretly watching the fight between Renji and Ichigo and saw Renji's intentions. Kuchiki was also the one that decided on Rukia's punishments. It seems like he's got his own agenda, like Gin. Aizen might have been onto him as well, so he took him out.

It's just way too obvious to be Gin, so there's gotta be a twist somewhere.

Swee
Mon, 06-06-2005, 05:14 AM
Kuchiki sounds logical.. however.. the peeping of the fight between Renji and Ichigo is a bit too unexpected.. If Kuchiki did watched the fight, why dont he just go ahead and kill Ichigo since he is so strong? and if Kuchiki did watch the fight and know what Renji is up to, then kill them both as well as Ganju and the other medical team Shinigami on the spot, making it seems like they were killed one another.. and everything is done.. so i dont think Kuchiki secretly watched the fight between Renji and Ichigo..

although Gin is the most obvious murderer, and u people are expecting a twist, perhaps the author wants you people to think that way and in the end Gin is really the murderer.. thats the twist i'll be expecting.. haha.. =D

elmojo
Mon, 06-06-2005, 06:46 AM
um... there was a sword in aizen, its propably a soul slayer

wouldnt that tell who did it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

i think gin might be working for kuchiki as his right hand

Knives122
Mon, 06-06-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by: elmojo
um... there was a sword in aizen, its propably a soul slayer

wouldnt that tell who did it

i think gin might be working for kuchiki as his right hand

um the sword that was in Aizen was his own sword, so since its his theres no telling who could've done it, but Im betting on Gin just because anyone that smiles that much has to be evil

Roko
Mon, 06-06-2005, 07:13 PM
it's just too suspicious, they're giving us sooo many clues that its Gin, that I'm starting to doubt that it is. It would be a great twist if it was someone like kuchiki.

ChaosK
Mon, 06-06-2005, 07:53 PM
you know, there IS technology because we've seen in the real world ichigo has a TV and all that, so couldnt they finger print it? (by it i mean the soul slayer inside aizen's body)

kuchiki sounds like a logical choice but perhaps hes working with Gin, wouldnt that make everything interesting?

Originally posted by: Swee
Kuchiki sounds logical.. however.. the peeping of the fight between Renji and Ichigo is a bit too unexpected.. If Kuchiki did watched the fight, why dont he just go ahead and kill Ichigo since he is so strong? and if Kuchiki did watch the fight and know what Renji is up to, then kill them both as well as Ganju and the other medical team Shinigami on the spot, making it seems like they were killed one another.. and everything is done.. so i dont think Kuchiki secretly watched the fight between Renji and Ichigo..

although Gin is the most obvious murderer, and u people are expecting a twist, perhaps the author wants you people to think that way and in the end Gin is really the murderer.. thats the twist i'll be expecting.. haha.. =D

Haha, double negative psycology.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

masamuneehs
Tue, 06-07-2005, 12:41 AM
SPOILERS from episode 26 or so

First, in regards to the Hollow mask forming UNDER Ichigo's robes... I also thought it was weird that after Ichigo didn't become a Hollow that the mask was still on his face. He had to remove it with his hand, but the rest of it sort of stuck to him. Uruhara had to knock the piece off his shoulder. I believe it is some weird kind of defense mechanism that only Ichigo has because he is the reincarnation of "Him", whoever Cpt. Kuchiki was referring to.... surely will be explained later. I'm thinking "Under World" kind of thing, where the cross between Shinigami and Hollow is the super-strongest anyone can be, and somehow Ichigo is just that. That mask was fully formed and it seems unlikely he would have kept it under his robesthat whole time... Gaaraesque protection...

As for Aizen's death. I do like Terra's idea of him killing himself, or letting himself die. I smell a coup brewing in SS... Somehow I bet Kuchiki is up to something, wants to purify it so all nobles are in charge or something Hitlerish. Gin doesn't seem smart enough to plan something of that magnitude....

Oh, and I originally thought that since Aizen got pinned to that tower so high up it had to be from Gin's spear thrust technique... But if it was his own sword he was impaled on... Hmm... Eyes still open... arms limp.... seems to be a biggish hole right in his waist slightly below the impaling swor-

WAIT...
WAIT WAIT WAIT....

There is a sword straight through him, but there also appears to be one sticking out from beneath his robe... I can't take pics from video, but I swear there is are two swords. Looks like not only did he not kill himself, but he had no chance to unsheath his sword even... Killed by a quick attacker (Kuchiki?) or by an ally that he wouldn't have expected it from? (not Gin)

The way he is pinned high up there screams Gin did it with his spear... but that's so obvious... and Aizen would have been ready for Gin... Gin looks like the scapegoat, I'll bet it was Kuchiki...

masamuneehs
Tue, 06-07-2005, 12:55 AM
Oh, I also just noticed that if you pause it right in the second AFTER the frame I was talking about, so you can see most of the tower and the blood streak.... The blood is splattered all around the top of that tower, like it got flung there by the body's impact hitting the stone (long distance attack) or Aizen got stabbed right up into it or was right in front of that spot when he got stabbed. So, unless the animators were just sloppy and I'm a forensics genius too good for anime, the kill was made by that sword there, was a surprise attack or an ally's betrayal and highly suggests a long range piercing attack.... The kill almost surely wasn't made anywhere else, and the body probably just left where the kill was made. I had originally suspected the body was put there as a message.... but it seems that the high spot was unintentional...

Oh Gin.... If it wasn't him, then OJ is truly innocent as well! All signs pount to that smiley bastard, gotta retract my earlier guess that it was Kuchiki... but i'll still bet he was in on it...

Oh, and the exact times on the Lunar sub to see these things are 21:19 (21minutes, 19 seconds), the frame by frame shot from Aizen's eyes to face to body to entire scene.

CSI eat your heart out!

ChaosK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 05:04 PM
ok first, edit button, try it dont double post

second, didnt you ever think Gin and Kuchiki could be working together? every single time they were gathered and Gin was accused for something Kuchiki always looked with uncertainty. Also, not even GIN would be as stupid as to leave his sword inside Aizen for others to find...oh wait, might he have more than one sword?

I just realized, if the soul slayer size depends on you spirit energy, then Gin could easily take 2 soul slayers and input different spirit energy into them. Gin would keep 1 that everybody recognized and kill Aizen with the other one. (am i crazy?) Also even if the sword WAS the killer's only one, they cant really identify it because so many death god swords look alike....It'd have to be in the evolved form for the sword to be easily identified but it is not in the scene.

ShaneLong
Tue, 06-07-2005, 06:55 PM
ahh i never expected that guy to die...in all these intros hes still in it...

ChaosK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 08:35 PM
they could just be lazy to change intros...

SamuraiOdin
Tue, 06-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Hmm... the planting of the swords seems more and more likely... unless what I just saw was an mistake by the editors... Not only do you have the two sword thing (21:19 on Lunar, as was already pointed out), but when Aizen leaves his room (starting at 19:22 on Lunar), he has no sword with him...

zalatoy
Thu, 06-09-2005, 03:18 AM
the odd thing i se is something like a hole in his stomich, looks like he got hit in the back then from the front.
i think its that clown guy that did it.