PDA

View Full Version : Episode 137 Discussion

Jaredster
Thu, 06-02-2005, 12:29 AM
Naruto 137 has been released by Dattebayo (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n137.torrent).
Go get it!!

I'm downloading it now. I will post what I think of it later.

EDIT: Yet again they fail to get even decent writers for the fillers.

Mut
Thu, 06-02-2005, 12:53 AM
Overall shitty episode.

I wonder how long this shit fest will last.

Zhan
Thu, 06-02-2005, 02:19 AM
i refuse to download any more of these shitty fillers. When it continues with the story I'll rename that episode to 136.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 06-02-2005, 02:39 AM
At least a Kimimaro cameo is a good thing..

Holy shit,. I just realized one of the gang's members is named Jirobou. Come the fuck on. That was the fat guy from the Sound 4 right?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-02-2005, 02:55 AM
I think it was spelled slightly different.

I think the fact that there is another guy with spider powers makes sense. Since they are from the same village. Two spider guys, slightly different powers though.

Yeah, this episode sucks, but it sucked alot less than the last one.

Jaredster
Thu, 06-02-2005, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by: ZhanZhao
i refuse to download any more of these shitty fillers. When it continues with the story I'll rename that episode to 136.

This is actually a good idea.

Fuzzlepop
Thu, 06-02-2005, 04:45 AM
Oh great, just what this series needs, another person pissing and moaning about how pathetic they are.

That episode certainly was crap-tacular.

SunDogg
Thu, 06-02-2005, 05:07 AM
I wonder where they are going with this.. i mean.. whats the point of the filler and what is it trying to accomplish?
Stuff not make any sense... and there is no longer suspense. I dont even care about the next episode anymore... aahhh.. this stuff is killing the series

Xollence
Thu, 06-02-2005, 05:13 AM
Hehe it's not that bad.

Illianna
Thu, 06-02-2005, 05:45 AM
wow...the only good thing i can think of about this episode is that at least naruto won't be the one making a connection with a character that won't show up again ever after this story arc...and just out of curiousity, what was the point of trying to be stealthy if you are just going to rasengan the firt gutterpunk who steps up to you? I mean really! stealthy my...and good night all

Jaredster
Thu, 06-02-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by: SunDogg
I wonder where they are going with this.. i mean.. whats the point of the filler and what is it trying to accomplish?
Stuff not make any sense... and there is no longer suspense. I dont even care about the next episode anymore... aahhh.. this stuff is killing the series

What they are trying to accomplish is letting the manga get ahead a little bit.

Keen1_Te
Thu, 06-02-2005, 09:47 AM
My my, just watched it, and I have to say that it was slightly better than the last one and ..
that's about it. Nothing fansy at all, the plot still doesn't make any sense and the artwork wasn't that great. Couldn't feel the love watching the preview for the next episod either.

Can't wait 'till the real naruto serie continues, this filler is just .. doomed. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif Though, as someone mentioned, it's still better than no naruto at all, maybe they will come up with something better in a couple of weeks .. Hopefully.

Foomanchew24
Thu, 06-02-2005, 10:47 AM
So far I like this filler arc a lot better than that annoying tea country filler arc (I think that's what it was called) They really need to work on character design for filler arcs because they usually suck it seems. Overall this episode while meaningless in the overall storyline was not all that bad in my opinion, a bit silly and cheesy, but not horrible by any means.

nests
Thu, 06-02-2005, 11:06 AM
At least this filler doesnt really seem as bad as the last one was I am just hoping that Itachi shows up at the end of it trying to get naruto

Assertn
Thu, 06-02-2005, 11:42 AM
it was actually an interesting idea to develop a story about the sound village's country.....since we never hear much about it (and certainly better than just inventing a new country for the sake of filler)

I wouldve liked to see that blonde guy that orochimaru possessed among those fuuma clan guys in the flashback....

Other than that...you can definitely feel a filler saga by the pacing of its action. The characters never seem to have the same enthusiasm as they do in the real storyline.

Aeon
Thu, 06-02-2005, 12:39 PM
This ep was pretty darn good, I wanna know what the spider guy has on his back.

Thy
Thu, 06-02-2005, 01:21 PM
We know we are in a filling arc, so we have to take it like that and not always comparing it to the "manga" story...

However, it's not a bad or a good episode.

Jiraiya is a bit too much "ero-sennin" and for a secret mission, telling who he is, that's not a good idea at all...
I like the moment when Naruto tells Sakura she's still so naive .... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Neko Haruko
Thu, 06-02-2005, 01:50 PM
I think the only good part of this filler was when Sakura punched Naruto off the hill. Poor guy.

Turkish-S
Thu, 06-02-2005, 02:06 PM
hey could the spider guy be family of shino??? no??......
overal shitty episode but it was bether than the other one my predictions are they save the boy and leave sasuke behind because he fight's back...

Thy
Thu, 06-02-2005, 02:41 PM
@ts:
No, I think spiders live in "bag" on his back

Neko Haruko
Thu, 06-02-2005, 03:01 PM
I hope this doesn't end up like Inuyasha. Beause they got to a point where the anime caught up with the manga too many times so they had to end the Inu series. It was a pretty bad ending too. x.x

mage
Thu, 06-02-2005, 04:33 PM
sakura looked pretty sexy

folf
Thu, 06-02-2005, 05:08 PM
I agree this episode was an improvement over the last episode.
It was still pretty far off... Here's a spoiler. What you might hate about Sakura you get double of in this episode(this might not be the negative part of the episode).

girl: I'm so worthless, I always rely on others... For now on, I will not depend on anyone!
sakura motions to naruto
naruto: You can depend on me!
girl and sakura: You're wonderful Naruto!

poor pathetic girls.
poor sucker naruto.

folf
Thu, 06-02-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by: mage
sakura looked pretty sexy

she better look sexy. This mission is for her. They even created a clone for her!

Jaredster
Thu, 06-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Other than that...you can definitely feel a filler saga by the pacing of its action. The characters never seem to have the same enthusiasm as they do in the real storyline.

My theory is because they have to play it safe. They have to mellow out the charcters and make it so nothing in this filler conflicts with anything that could possibly happen later in the series.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 06-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by: folf
girl: I'm so worthless, I always rely on others... For now on, I will not depend on anyone!
sakura motions to naruto
naruto: You can depend on me!
girl and sakura: You're wonderful Naruto!

Watching that made me die a little inside as well.

Also, the character designs for this new clan are HIDEOUS.

basey44
Thu, 06-02-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by: Thy
Jiraiya is a bit too much "ero-sennin" and for a secret mission, telling who he is, that's not a good idea at all...

haha yea no shit, i was thinking wat the hell is he doing, and that he'd have to kill them all and get rid of their bodies so they couldnt give anyone a description of what he looks like. i mean really is that too much to ask from this show?
and then he actually tells them his name, bah, and hes meant to be legendary. he shouldve used the rasengan properly on that guy ripping a bit hole is his torso, then finished off the others with a ninjutsu

also theyre on a secret infiltration mission, so they walk on the road? thats stupid

and naruto stands outside the building and him and sakura make heaps of noise even though they know they are being hunted down by the sound nin

TheLoneWolf
Thu, 06-02-2005, 07:00 PM
God damn man they filled the entire episode with useless crap then JUST when it gets good they freakin end it. Christ theyre pissin me off. They should either cut teh crap or make the epis an hour long but then it would probably be filled with MORE crap maybe some diarehha for some flavor.

Mae
Thu, 06-02-2005, 08:15 PM
I'm a little surprised people are so negative about this one. It wasn't spectacular, but it wasn't that bad. It has Jiraiya walking into a trap because he knows it can't possibly touch him and showing off some of his moves, some new sound ninjas introduced, and it establishes the story for this arc (saving the Fuuma clan representative). As far as story arcs go this isn't such a bad choice. I was a little surprised at a new love interest for Naruto, but whatever. I ended up skipping some of the race filler arc, but so far I plan to watch this one.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 06-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Meh, it wasn't terrible but again like someone already said Jiraiya shouldn't have done all that shit with the fuuma guys. I deffinitly liked this one better than the previous episode. I guess that's how the filler arc is gonna be, as it goes on it gets a little better.

Jessper
Thu, 06-02-2005, 09:27 PM
I hope they don't continue feeling that everytime Jiraiya is in an episode he has to go look for women in some town. I'll watch them I suppose but I want it to be done and to see what is happening after this arc.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 06-02-2005, 11:07 PM
God I love the new generic sound ninjas. It's fantastic that because Orchimaro has a mansion filled with freaks the animators can simply crap up any character they can think off. At least the guy with the scizors was kinda cool other then that looks like we got a whole summer of crap to look forward to.

folf
Thu, 06-02-2005, 11:45 PM
What? and here I thought that girls cousin was going to turn out to be the guy oro took for a body.

So much for that theory.

folf
Thu, 06-02-2005, 11:57 PM
I did think jirara's hair thing was neat. Very Gaaraesk.
gaara...

Jessper
Thu, 06-02-2005, 11:59 PM
gaara...

nice work on that double post, also he has used that move before...

Destroyor
Fri, 06-03-2005, 12:20 AM
lalalalalalala rice country arc is just a rumor .... it doesn't exist. No Naruto for the next 3 weeks!

What happen to Naruto? Where's the kickass and awesome feeling like when Lee finally break through Gaara's defense, Sasuke pissing his pants from Oro then get back up, Itachi whooping kakashi's ass or even the corny but super funny moments provide by Gai? I rather they stop Naruto for a season then filling it completely with crap fillers.

Honoko
Fri, 06-03-2005, 12:23 AM
y'kno, after the previous, horrible episode, this one wasn't so bad. but maybe because it's all a relative comparison i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ShinobiNiNaritai
Fri, 06-03-2005, 01:43 AM
I agree it was definitely better than the previous one so it held my attention, and yeah I got annoyed that Jiraiya did the whole introduction thing when he had mentioned that the needed secrecy.
But I actually liked the fact that they added more action to this one, although I kept thinking that Sakura was gonna say to the girl (or think about) "Hey you are just like me....." blah!

It does appear though that these 3 have very striking similarities with the Sound 4, The spideresque guy and also the earth guy. I wonder what the guy with the scissors ninja power is gonna be.

Also how dense can Naruto get? Obviously there was only one other person in the room with them, so the girl had to be the masked ninja. Come on, Sakura should not have needed to explain that to him.

Assertn
Fri, 06-03-2005, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by: Jessper

gaara...

nice work on that double post, also he has used that move before...

never in its complete form though.....
the one time he used it before, he was still under the effects of the drug, and couldnt perform it correctly

Thy
Fri, 06-03-2005, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by: Honoko
y'kno, after the previous, horrible episode, this one wasn't so bad. but maybe because it's all a relative comparison
Yes.... And also maybe a relative comparison of the filler arc to the "true" anime...

Originally posted by: ShinobiNiNaritai
[...]
Also how dense can Naruto get? Obviously there was only one other person in the room with them, so the girl had to be the masked ninja. Come on, Sakura should not have needed to explain that to him.
He was very surprised and like in a "dream", Sakura just waked him up. Ok, he was a bit to much surprised

Sam98034
Fri, 06-03-2005, 02:36 AM
this episode wasn't *that* bad. Seriously I'm starting to think that Naruto is NOT meant to be seen in 20 min incriments. It is just really crappy that way. Seriously, there would be like 80% less complaints if people watched the episodes in 1hr 20 min increments, easily.

folf
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:33 AM
double post, I didn't even notice! I hope it really bugged you.

Sam98034
Fri, 06-03-2005, 04:26 AM
you posted to double post?

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-03-2005, 05:50 AM
He double posted to distract you while he rapes your grandma.

mage
Fri, 06-03-2005, 06:05 AM
what is with the fuuma leader that got fuckin rasengan'd and got back up normally? obviously he has some trick up his sleeve, unless the filler writers don't know that the rasengan is supposed to make things explode. the fuuma group was probably sent by orochimaru to see what was going on and get info from jiraiya who happily gives it out his name to anyone on a secret infiltration mission.

and why do all the fuuma characters look completely hideous? my god. actually, scratch that., everybody in naruto that isn't a main character looks retarded.

Masamune
Fri, 06-03-2005, 07:34 AM
sucky episode

All the girls Jiraiya are with are but ugly in comparison to all the other girls he watched or was with in previous episodes (same goes for 136)

Also I hate it how they make Rasengan look like a move which cant kill anyone.
(Jiraiya :" there's no need for me to hold back" , so dont give me crap about he only did a half powered one)

Hurray for uzimaki " boob-grabber " naruto

and whats with the orochimaru men laughing dumb in turns. (guy 1 laughs......guy2 laughs.....guy 3 laughs...)

Jurojin
Fri, 06-03-2005, 08:15 AM
I thought it was kind of neat that Naruto actually used the substitution technique, something he has never done before to my recollection.

Terracosmo
Fri, 06-03-2005, 08:43 AM
This was so fucking bad that I don't even know where to begin.
This episode introduces the worst bad guys EVER. I mean seriously. Look at them.
The spider thing has also been done already.

The only redeeming parts of this 20 minute waste was to see some Jiraiya action (and Kimimaro of course i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif)

Jurojin
Fri, 06-03-2005, 09:31 AM
Eh, you're just bent out of shape because there's not enough Yzak in Naruto.

Terracosmo
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:30 AM
If that was supposed to mean that I hated this piece of shit episode because there wasn't enough Yzak in it, I'd hate all anime because there's no Yzak in any of them (that also includes GSD as of now)

basey44
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:34 AM
terra hates anime, get him

i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif i want naruto to go on a killing spree, starting with that stupid masked ninja

Jurojin
Fri, 06-03-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
If that was supposed to mean that I hated this piece of shit episode because there wasn't enough Yzak in it, I'd hate all anime because there's no Yzak in any of them (that also includes GSD as of now)

I was just teasing i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

woofcat
Fri, 06-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Not that bad. I can endure it. I dislike Everytime they hitsomeone with the Resagan and it does not butcher them at least. I mean Maybe i can understand naruto's sucking since he could be doing it wrong buy Ero-Sennin! He should have just killed him.

ChaosK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:30 PM
rasnaegan is probably the easiest to do but destructive technique that jiraya has considering all other require seals, he can pull that one off easily.

KaneDragon
Fri, 06-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Oh, good, sound ninja. Maybe this filler arc won't suck so bad after all. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

ChaosK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 04:57 PM
it might be, those were earth ninja techniques i think. (why would earth ninja be with sound? they have their own village...)

Madell
Fri, 06-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
rasnaegan is probably the easiest to do but destructive technique that jiraya has considering all other require seals, he can pull that one off easily.

LOL The Rasengan is the #4 of the most dificult techniques

ChaosK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 05:16 PM
not for jiraya

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 06-03-2005, 05:53 PM
Right, its the #4 most dificult techniques to MASTER not to use. No hand seals equals quick and easy.

Jessper
Fri, 06-03-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by: Madell
LOL The Rasengan is the #4 of the most dificult techniques

When did they say it is #4 hardest to master? They said what rank it was but not where it was in the entire world of jutsu as I recal.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 06-03-2005, 07:41 PM
When did they say it was #4?

ChaosK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 09:38 PM
right, it is ranked on the "hardness to master scale" a 4 out of 5 i think....

Hakeem_21
Fri, 06-03-2005, 09:44 PM
actually i think it was level 6 of 8 rasengan that is.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 06-03-2005, 09:50 PM
WHATEVER The point is it's VERY hard to master easier to use. It should make sense.

DDBen
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:06 PM
Compaired to 136 this looks like gold however its still just mediocre filler atleast the animation was decent.

Assertn
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:55 PM
im assuming the 3 nins are related to the sound 4
considering that 1 controls spiders and another is a heavyweight that deals with earth-element jutsu

Assassin
Fri, 06-03-2005, 11:23 PM
ya seems likely....maybe not ralted as much as students/ co-workers(co-ninjas?)

just a few thigns to say....the laughing for the sound nins was just corny. way too "saturday morning super villan".

also the whole, spiderguy thing is lame, unless they make him kidomaru's brother/cousni or something. and the typical "random character in trouble" thing has been done too much. back with the zabuza arc, the first filler arc, and now this.

one last thing....did anyone find this kinda creepy?

http://img100.echo.cx/img100/6714/sakura15qn.jpg
http://img100.echo.cx/img100/3151/sakura25rb.jpg
http://img100.echo.cx/img100/493/sakura32hj.jpg

that whole sequence looked like sakura was going to molest her or somehting.

miaka
Sat, 06-04-2005, 12:47 AM
yes indeed.. that is VERY CREEPY.. @_@ what was sakura thinking..? She is weird.!!!

Neko Haruko
Sat, 06-04-2005, 10:50 AM
XDD I was thinking the EXACT same thing! XD I was like "OMG!!! HENTAI!!! O.O"

Swee
Sat, 06-04-2005, 11:47 AM
well.. another average episode.. i should not say is very lousy episode.. it is ABIT better than a filler, but not good enough to be a nice episode.. =D

wirm
Sat, 06-04-2005, 02:50 PM
I thought it was a decent episode. Some people seem a bit spoiled by the climax to the previous arc, and so hate anything that isn't super cool.

Anyway, if nobody had mentioned this was a filler arc, it would be pretty average to me. Seems no different from the beginning of the series when they went to the Wave country.

I didn't like how weird they made Jiraiya seem, that was a bit too perverted. However, I can live with it.

ChaosK
Sat, 06-04-2005, 08:31 PM
assasin i thought exactly the same thing, they made sakura look too eager to see the girl. *shudders*

darkshadow
Sat, 06-04-2005, 11:43 PM
and the whole shaded face, squinted eyes, soft voice, i REALLY thought sakura would do something kiddies wouldnt understand ( or find dirty ) i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

masamuneehs
Sun, 06-05-2005, 03:14 AM
Yo I totally caught that whole lesbian innuendo feeling when Sakura smiled like that at that girl... It was pretty damn awkward.

Naruto is a fool, same goes for Jiraiya. Everyone is so naive it hurts. I don't mind that its silly sometimes, but stuff like that plus the lack of suspense w/ good guys surviving ... i dunno.... take it seriously at least with the filler arcs or make them a total joke, combining those two with the bad acting and cliche characters and plot sequencing makes for weak entertainment.

Originally posted by: Illianna
wow...the only good thing i can think of about this episode is that at least naruto won't be the one making a connection with a character that won't show up again ever after this story arc...and just out of curiousity, what was the point of trying to be stealthy if you are just going to rasengan the firt gutterpunk who steps up to you? I mean really! stealthy my...and good night all

yeh, it really was an idiotic thing to do. Perhaps Jiraiya was drunk? That man isn't very smart, so it seems. What if one or two of them decided to tell Orochimaru in return for some $ ? No point in "investigating" at all. Sakura and Naruto might as well put their forehead protectors on too. The covert is dead in this operation.

And I am willing to give this new Fuuma girl a chance. Yeh her backstory is typical, but she needed to get introduced somehow and fit in... Maybe she'll toughen up Sakura some (god i hope so) ... or maybe they'll both cry like babies and bitch alot...

animation was alot better though, even though i also had some grimaces at the Fuuma character designs... Better filler Naruto than no Naruto...

mage
Sun, 06-05-2005, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Better filler Naruto than no Naruto...

wrong

masamuneehs
Sun, 06-05-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by: mage

Better filler Naruto than no Naruto...

wrong

Then don't watch it dick face. Granted the writers have done pretty poorly with creating good stories independent of the manga, but maybe they'll get their shit straight soon! And it might give us a little character development, at least for Sakura...

But what I wouldn't pay to see what Sasuke is up to right now... I know the show is called "Naruto", but a couple episodes, hell an entire mini-arc, to show what Orochimaru is doing with Sasuke would be killer!

And, if these crappy little 5 or so episode arcs aren't doing it, perhaps the anime writers should plunk down some thoughts for a longer arc that could play itself out in downtime in between new manga releases! Or just do 1 episode fillers with some of the other characters.... trying to make this seem like an important arc is sorta stupid....

ChaosK
Sun, 06-05-2005, 01:15 PM
orochimaru is teaching sasuke how to orgy.

Sakura DOES have her forehead protector on her (its used as a head band.) and naruto doesnt have it because it got ripped off during his match w/ sasuke or something of the sort...

(yes telling us what sasuke's doing with oro WOULD be a nice change but...most likely its just making sasuke beat up on kabuto so he would be strong enough when oro wants to transfer again.

Destroyor
Sun, 06-05-2005, 03:11 PM

Then don't watch it dick face. Granted the writers have done pretty poorly with creating good stories independent of the manga, but maybe they'll get their shit straight soon! And it might give us a little character development, at least for Sakura...

Wrong 2.
Wrong 3, you are out.

So if someone give you shit mix with dick, you are just going to suck it up and take it? No thanks.

Aeon
Sun, 06-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Sakura DOES have her forehead protector on her (its used as a head band.) and naruto doesnt have it because it got ripped off during his match w/ sasuke or something of the sort...

Sakura just has the headband on minus the protector.

drcitan
Sun, 06-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by: Destroyor
[quote]

Wrong 2.
Wrong 3, you are out.

So if someone give you shit mix with dick, you are just going to suck it up and take it? No thanks.[/q

WHAT RU SAYING?

DarthEnderX
Sun, 06-05-2005, 07:42 PM
I believe he is implying that the filler is like penis and feces mixed in a bowl. And that to watch said filler is like eating said feces/penis blend.

drcitan
Sun, 06-05-2005, 09:27 PM
whoa thats crazy

folf
Mon, 06-06-2005, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by: drcitan

[quote]

Wrong 2.
Wrong 3, you are out.

So if someone give you shit mix with dick, you are just going to suck it up and take it? No thanks.[/q

WHAT RU SAYING?

"Andy crawled to freedom through five-hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want too. Five-Hundred yards... that's the length of five football fields, just shy of half a mile. "

Rhanfahl
Mon, 06-06-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by: Assassin
ya seems likely....maybe not ralted as much as students/ co-workers(co-ninjas?)

just a few thigns to say....the laughing for the sound nins was just corny. way too "saturday morning super villan".

also the whole, spiderguy thing is lame, unless they make him kidomaru's brother/cousni or something. and the typical "random character in trouble" thing has been done too much. back with the zabuza arc, the first filler arc, and now this.

one last thing....did anyone find this kinda creepy?

http://img100.echo.cx/img100/6714/sakura15qn.jpg
http://img100.echo.cx/img100/3151/sakura25rb.jpg
http://img100.echo.cx/img100/493/sakura32hj.jpg

that whole sequence looked like sakura was going to molest her or somehting.

Yes...it was indeed thoroughly creepy.... ::shudder::

I didn't mind this one all that much. It could have been far worse...but WTF is up with Jiraiya, aren't they supposed to be incognito. He goes around shouting to a whole bunch of ninja who he is!? How the fuck could he know they weren't secretly working for Orochimaru? As for the Pokemon ninja chick, (I remember someone likening this filler to Pokemon...can't remember who though) I think we finally found someone more useless than Sakura. And judging from from this I think this filler is going to make Sakura into the "Tsunade-wannabe" with medicines and what not. Its shit...but I think I like it more than the Tea Race.

Marks
Mon, 06-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Rhanfahl: watch the spoiling. pls edit your post some.

Assertn
Mon, 06-06-2005, 08:39 PM
what are you talking about? he's not spoiling

ChaosK
Mon, 06-06-2005, 08:46 PM
oook....me give up on spoiler warnings now...

Its only a spoiler because you're pointing out that its a spoiler. Noob.

GotWoot Moderator

Mut
Mon, 06-06-2005, 08:53 PM
That is the shittiest way to warn people that they're about to read a spoiler. The warning so close to the actual spoiler, you might as well put it after it.

masamuneehs
Mon, 06-06-2005, 09:40 PM

Wrong 2.
Wrong 3, you are out.

So if someone give you shit mix with dick, you are just going to suck it up and take it? No thanks.

I had no idea you could predict the future! My goodness, why don't you just fill us poor stupid folks in on the upcoming events of this filler arc since you seem to know all about it! Better yet why don't you go to Japan and go to that studio and show those idiots what they're doing wrong and all the great ideas you have to improve it! No, wait! Better yet, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

You're saying all Naruto filler eps are going to be bad forever? You're saying nothing good will come of this? Let me see that damn crystal ball Ms. Cleo!!

basey44
Mon, 06-06-2005, 10:19 PM
lol wat the fuck is going on here

that was the shittiest spoiler warning ever, and rhanfal (yea spelling is prolly bad but i cbf scrolling up) wasnt spoiling, he was just just giving his opinion

masamuneehs i think its pretty much a given that filler arcs are gonna suck, nothing that effects the story can happen in them, its just a bunch of stuff that will never be mentioned again. there will be no main character development, no advance in the main plot lines. and it doesnt help when the actual filler stories themselves are shit

ShaneLong
Tue, 06-07-2005, 06:50 PM
hahah narutos a prev just like his master.....but the new bad guys...they look like shit..

ChaosK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 08:00 PM
yeah sorry all, that spoiler tag really didnt work...

elmojo
Tue, 06-07-2005, 11:47 PM
ofcourse there are going to be spoilers, its an episode discussion...

i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif and yea, did sakura just come out of the closet? that was wierd

Mut
Tue, 06-07-2005, 11:52 PM
Guys, it was to show that Sakura KNEW that ninja was female. The animators just did a terrible fucking job with the facial expression.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 06-08-2005, 12:34 AM
Just wondering out of the new generic bad guys which one is your favorite? I know it's like trying to judge if a piece crap is any better then a turd but it could lead to some interesting discussion/debate. I kinda like the scissor arm guy. His weapon is neat looking. Mole man is really dumb but I kinda like him just because he reminds me of another hunched character that all you manga readers are well acquainted with. The other guy just seems like some sort of half assed combination of Shino and Kidumaro.

Also on a side note about the disturbing sakura picture I think the animators were trying to make her look kind and compassionate, but they fucked that up pretty badly. Still images are almost as good as the ones where it looks like hinta is giving kiba head way back in around episodes 60-70.

Destroyor
Wed, 06-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Better yet, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

You're saying all Naruto filler eps are going to be bad forever? You're saying nothing good will come of this? Let me see that damn crystal ball Ms. Cleo!!

Yet another mindless idiot going all defensive for something that's obviously crap. Yes, all Naruto filler eps are going to be bad forever, nothing will ever come out of them and I'm a male.

I'm willing to bet everything on "All Naruto filler eps will suck", are you?

If there is a gambling line open for "Naruto filler eps suck", the rate for eps DO SUCK will be 1:1.0000000000000000001 and the rate for eps WILL NOT SUCK would be 1:99999999999999999999999999999999999.

yapchagi
Thu, 06-09-2005, 12:52 AM
Wow that guy who got hit by Rasengan from Jiraiya is STRONG eh...
He has no injured whatsoever and still able to blast those rocks around him.
Even Kabuto was hurt being hit by Rasengan from Naruto.

Sakura is ANNOYING BITCH! Always hitting Naruto and shit..
If I were Naruto, I would rape Sakura and that ninja girl as well....Bitchess...

KitKat
Thu, 06-09-2005, 07:31 AM
Jiraiya is so stealthy. He's using his legendary Frolic-no-Jutsu to escape detection.
http://img52.echo.cx/img52/5701/jiraiyafrolic7gi.jpg

Jurojin
Thu, 06-09-2005, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by: yapchagi
I can't get any in real life and that upsets me because I'm socially inept, so I'm making a post about doing something amoral and illegal so my e-peen can grow...

FTFY