PDA

View Full Version : A question regarding images....

NineTailsKitsu
Wed, 06-01-2005, 05:13 PM
During the course of Naruto many characters have changed outfits, and while searching using google or an other engine, I've found multiple differen't images of Naruto in differen't outfits (like the one on Gotwoot with what looks like Naruto wearing a white jacket.) I just wondered if any of these images were legitimate and does Naruto receive a differen't outfit?

Thanks in advance.

Mut
Wed, 06-01-2005, 05:16 PM
There have been many different outfits Naruto characters have worn. Some of them were drawn by Kishimoto. It's pretty obvious which ones Kishimoto drew himself.

Sidnne
Wed, 06-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Naruto doesn't receive a different outfit. His clothes remain the same orange jumpsuit that he has had since the beginning (Although his orange suit does recieve some alterations when he returns from his training with Jiraiya). Any images of characters wearing outfits that have not been seen in the anime are concept art drawn by Kishimoto and are usually cover pages or inserts in the manga.

Assertn
Wed, 06-01-2005, 06:06 PM
he does have a black outfit that he wore to the 3rd's funeral, and also that gown thing he wears when he's in bed, and also he had a t-shirt and shorts when him and shika confronted gaara in the hospital room.

but other than that.....no

NineTailsKitsu
Wed, 06-01-2005, 06:23 PM
I appreciate the responses. I thought that most of the pics weren't going to be presented in the anime, but I couldn't really be sure.