PDA

View Full Version : Help with Bakuretsu Tenshi epi 3 plz

stephanie
Wed, 06-01-2005, 01:58 PM
As the topic ... i having problem of wahching Bakuretsu Tenshi Epi 3 ... Whole screen in green color, no sound.. total only 2 min ++, file size i d/l is 159MB. (i redownload twice but still the same >.<~)

Is there anyone having this problem ?? or... can anyone teach me how to solve this problem please?? thankz alot

Arcn3ss
Wed, 06-01-2005, 02:59 PM
If you've redownloaded the episode twice its seems like a codec issue. Can you tell me what you have installed ( codec wise) on your computer? The codec needed is either divx or Xvid, so probably the version you're using is outdated. If you tell me what you have installed and which group release the episode i can help you out further.

stephanie
Thu, 06-02-2005, 05:27 AM
The anime i got problem is "[AonE-Onigiri]_Bakuretsu_Tenshi_03_[7FA49D00].avi" which from "[AonE]_Bakuretsu_Tenshi_01_24 " .

I using "K-Lite Codec pack 2.47 Full" now.. so far , i can watch Epi 1,2,4,5,6,7 ..... the following not yet try ..... found out canot watch at epi 3 .... >.<~~ please.... help me with that Epi please ??? thankz a lot

Def_X
Thu, 06-02-2005, 05:38 AM
I was having a simlar problem previously i found out i have an old mpeg codec that was messing it up. Try installing seperatly the newest ffdshow (that works 7 out of 10 times). It took a lot of playing around with( Uninstalling old codecs finding all the old ones seperating instead of packs), but i got it to work. Sorry if that isn't much help.

Y
Sun, 06-05-2005, 07:14 PM
You should probably uninstall terrible codec packs like the KLite one and get the correct codecs. Read my thread in anime downloads.