PDA

View Full Version : Does AonE plan on catching up?

Daedalous
Wed, 06-01-2005, 12:24 PM
I hope this doesn't get the "When is ep XXX coming out?" stamp, at least it's not meant to be one.

I was just wondering if you plan on catching up a bit to Dattebayo in terms of Naruto releases by releasing two in a row or something since you're currently one episode behind.

Wether you will or not, I hope you'll continue doing it, I don't mind waiting at all for 3 or 4 days even for a climatic episode but the delay seems to slowly grow, still, keep up the good work, you're one of my favorite fansubbers of all.

This isn't a whinning thread so please don't treat it as one, it's just a simple question. Sorry if this topic is repeated, I couldn't find one similar, peace!

Go away.

GotWoot Moderator

Y
Wed, 06-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by: Daedalous
I hope this doesn't get the "When is ep XXX coming out?" stamp, at least it's not meant to be one.

I was just wondering if you plan on catching up a bit to Dattebayo in terms of Naruto releases by releasing two in a row or something since you're currently one episode behind.

Wether you will or not, I hope you'll continue doing it, I don't mind waiting at all for 3 or 4 days even for a climatic episode but the delay seems to slowly grow, still, keep up the good work, you're one of my favorite fansubbers of all.

This isn't a whinning thread so please don't treat it as one, it's just a simple question. Sorry if this topic is repeated, I couldn't find one similar, peace!

Nope, AnimeOne has dropped Naruto permanently. They will instead be exclusively fansubbing third generation VHS rips of Gundam X in French and Portugese.