PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Comic

Fox Fire
Mon, 05-30-2005, 10:43 AM
What will sasuke do after he kill itachi anyway, hmm..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/zxhorohorozx/nn53005.gif

Jaredster
Mon, 05-30-2005, 02:52 PM
That wasn't funny.

pakman
Mon, 05-30-2005, 03:44 PM
You have a really bad sense of humor.... I dont find that funny at all.

Swee
Tue, 05-31-2005, 10:16 AM
-.-" LOL!

Nai
Tue, 05-31-2005, 12:19 PM
The author lacks both talent and humor.

kooshi
Tue, 05-31-2005, 12:20 PM
Oh, how I miss the good old days when me and a bunch of other people made GOOD comics.

Sam98034
Tue, 05-31-2005, 04:53 PM
were you by any chance hungry and watching Naruto while making this?

Rhanfahl
Tue, 05-31-2005, 06:41 PM
It wasn't really funny, but now I have that FUCKING HOOTIE "Bacon Cheddar Ranch" song stuck in my head again!!!! FUCKING HELL!!! ::shakes the angry fist::

Jaredster
Wed, 06-01-2005, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Oh, how I miss the good old days when me and a bunch of other people made GOOD comics.

Wow, someone sure has a high opinion of himself.

Edort4
Wed, 06-01-2005, 03:10 AM
Uh, it wasnt really funny but i liked it. Keep trying i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

Bye!

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 06-01-2005, 10:15 AM
I think I ruined the punchline by reading right to left.

Reading manga is ruining my life..

MisterBigs
Wed, 06-01-2005, 12:14 PM
LOL LOL LOL !!!

No. LOL I'm not laughing about the stupid comic. That sucked. LOL. It's just that my dog is humping my sisters Elmo. LOL

BTW this comic blows hard.

kooshi
Wed, 06-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

Originally posted by: kooshi

Wow, someone sure has a high opinion of himself.

Well, I just said that since we usually got good comments when we posted our comics. Since we didn't really see any negative ones, we just got the idea that we were good. Yeah, you may be right about me having a high opinion of myself, but in a way, it is kinda justified.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 06-01-2005, 06:43 PM
That's a really bad comic when you take it directly but when you see it in a new light it becomes alot funnier. I see it as a prediction for the future when naruto begins to hit critical mass in the states. A burger king tie in deal is very likely considering that they supported tie ins for both Yu Gi Oh and Pokemon. Hell I even think arby's or some other third rate fast food restraunt had Yu Yu Hakusho toys. Don't be to surprised when you see a naruto happy meal with plastic shuriekens, headbands, and of course advirtisements of Sasuke using his Katon Goukakyuu no jutsu to char broil those burger king burgers to perfection.

elmojo
Wed, 06-01-2005, 07:57 PM
i thought it was pretty funny , you guys have to relax and stop hating on things even if they arent that good

the reason why i found it so funny was that naruto said "i dont know where sasuke went after killing itachi he was talking about finally "having things his way - bk slogan" ~ that wasnt as funny as seeing sasuke use his jutsu on a burger, and the typo of "only", but ultimately.. i found this comic funny because just like nobody cares about burger king employees, nobody cares about sasuke i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

ChaosK
Wed, 06-01-2005, 08:12 PM
burger king's motto isnt "have it your way" anymore...is it?

SamuraiOdin
Wed, 06-01-2005, 08:18 PM
All I can remember about burger king's mottos these days are their breakfast one "Wake up with the King"

ChaosK
Wed, 06-01-2005, 08:54 PM
aparentaly burger king's lease on their mottos have ended.

Keen1_Te
Thu, 06-02-2005, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
That's a really bad comic when you take it directly but when you see it in a new light it becomes alot funnier. I see it as a prediction for the future when naruto begins to hit critical mass in the states. A burger king tie in deal is very likely considering that they supported tie ins for both Yu Gi Oh and Pokemon. Hell I even think arby's or some other third rate fast food restraunt had Yu Yu Hakusho toys. Don't be to surprised when you see a naruto happy meal with plastic shuriekens, headbands, and of course advirtisements of Sasuke using his Katon Goukakyuu no jutsu to char broil those burger king burgers to perfection.

Just my toughts too! As a prediction for the future, it does have a special charm. Isn't really that hard to see those commercials pop-up in the streets somewhere in the near future (read: cartoon network). And even though the comic itself was pretty poor drawn, some of you just seems to take it a little too serious i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif After all, it was just a little try to make you smile, too bad if it didn't work. I couldn't help b ut to smile a little i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mite Gai
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Guys don't skewer the man for trying. So what, Its a little lacking, but Fox Fire tried, and thats all that matters. And Lobster you are probably right, Burger King is definitely gonna do a tie-in, which I think should be funny to watch as they violate the Naruto characters to make the commercial.

Jaredster
Sat, 06-04-2005, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by: Mite Gai
Guys don't skewer the man for trying. So what, Its a little lacking, but Fox Fire tried, and thats all that matters.

At Gotwoot, Everyone Wins!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Haruyuki
Sat, 06-04-2005, 11:15 AM
I found it funny. i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

I think it's sooo lame, but then again I find some lame things really funny. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

*rolls away in wheelchair* i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Well ahh, let's give the fella credit for effort. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif