PDA

View Full Version : Initial D Arcade Game Discussion

intense
Sun, 05-29-2005, 10:08 PM
well... i just started to play the game because i refused to play before since it was too expensive. (like cmon! 1 dollar a game... thats waaaaaaayyyy too much when it adds up) but yea, suddenly i walts around the arcade room when i find a subaru impreza card. obviously i take it. when i put it in, (finally spending a dollar for my first time playing) and the impreza had 150 plays in it. pretty amazing find. pretty much loaded too... yeap... but even with the loaded stuff, i still cant beat ryosuke... grrrrrrrrr why are you so damn good!?

but yea... point of this thread: Discuss the arcade game (what car you have/specs/who you can beat/how far you've got etc...)

JusDaMan
Mon, 05-30-2005, 01:28 AM
i quit this game along time ago. I had the Bunta mobile (CG8V) not the CG8. there is a difference. yea.. i spent well over 300 dollars tuning my car.

4u2nv
Mon, 06-06-2005, 11:22 PM
How old is this thread/topic.. ah whatever I'm bored and got nothing to do anyways.
Well, I have all 3 RX-7s, but I mainly use my Type R. I have it at around 300,000++ points.. It's a black FD with Option B. So far... my battle record is clean since I didn't bother to race anyone with my new card, but in "Legend of Street" or whatever, I can beat everyone except for the Cappucino in Shomaru, it's annoying. Bunta on akina[unlocked by beating the whole game once] is somewhat hard, but I used my friend's RX-8 to challenge him for fun. But, I didn't unlock him yet with my Type R.
On my FC[Efini III] I have 500,000++ points, its on Option D, but I plan to switch it to Option A on my next card inspection. I've completed just about every single race except Tak and Ryosuke on Tsuchisaka, for some reason they always pass me on the very very very last turn.
My Spirit R Type A, on the other hand, is like.. a year old. I only reached up to about 250,000 points with it. It's black and I don't remember which Tuning Option I chose...
---and yes, all my cars are on Manual.. who dosn't play manual?

LokeXero
Thu, 06-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Me, i drive autos cause in stage 3 there isnt a speed boost for manuels which makes it easier on the harder stages...

I drive a Blue SW20 cant remember what option, got everything done cept bunta on Akina. I also drive a FD3S and FC3S. The FD is yellow option C with 400k pts and the FC i just started so its only finished akagi and Usui...

Takumi Fujiwara
Tue, 06-21-2005, 12:03 AM
I got a few cards. only from inspections. I drive

Subaru Impreza WRX Type R STi Version V [GC8V] A-Tune- 705k (LOTS-1x)
BL:11 RL:11

Toyota Trueno Sprinter [AE86] A-Tune - 1+ mill. (LOTS-3x)
BL:15 RL: 25

Mazda RX-7 Type-R [FD3S] A-Tune - 500k (LOTS 1x)
BL:5 RL: 12

Toyota Levin [AE85] A-Tune - 150k (LOTS 0x)
BL:6 RL:3

I only use my 85 for revenge though like if a punk kids takes me to like Usui with a SilEighty or something.

Zhan
Tue, 07-19-2005, 06:28 AM
I use Toyota Trueno GT-Apex Option A. Yes, Takumi's Car.

I smashed everyone. 15 stars, red flame.

penguin1
Tue, 07-19-2005, 08:52 AM
Erm... is FD RX7 good... i really like the car in the anime. But is it fast in the game?! Seriously... is it good?!

j.rmz
Wed, 07-20-2005, 02:29 AM
yeah, its basically the best in the game, besides the 86

penguin1
Fri, 07-22-2005, 09:48 AM
how abt 'is rx7 REALLY REALLY really really Good?' what will ur answer be now?
still the best few in the game?

Astronopolis
Mon, 07-25-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by: penguin1
how abt 'is rx7 REALLY REALLY really really Good?' what will ur answer be now?
still the best few in the game?

stop being a dumbass

Zhan
Mon, 07-25-2005, 03:29 AM
lol.

It really depends which style you prefer. To me every car in the game is good, but I prefer the ones with less power and light steering. RX-7 has understeering I think.

4u2nv
Tue, 07-26-2005, 07:11 PM
Actually.. the RX-7 have over, and understeer.. it just depends which RX-7 your talking about
RX-7 Type-R [ K.Ts ] RX-7 Spirit R Type-A and the RX-7 Efini III [ RYs ] ... and like ZhanZhao mentioned "It really depends which style you prefer".
By the way, it dosn't really matter much about the Stars or what color flame you have... Once a race starts it all comes down to the player him/herself and the opponent. For all we know you could of had been baiting people.

Deckz
Sat, 08-06-2005, 05:37 PM
hehe...i admit i was pretty sad with this game....i played loads, got high in the rankings...2 mil pts...21 stars, at the time it was addictive =p
man....how much i regret spending so much money on it (spent so much i lost count) >.<

hav u lot played Battle Gear where u use a car key as the memory card??....i only got the key cos it looked cool (u lot can say i'm sad for doing that >.< ) ...but i didnt bother with playing it like i did with Ini D

and i think the latest driving-memory card arcade game craze is Maximum Tune 2 (i played once on the 1st ver) the game i think was ok, but the gearstick is really cool (realife gear stick - but no clutch...) if i was younger i would have defineltly played it...
u lot tried it??

btw...i dun arcade anymore i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

(sorry for drifting abit off the topic...)

aznroyale
Sat, 08-27-2005, 01:18 PM
this game is pretty fun

Jinei
Tue, 08-30-2005, 02:31 PM
Maybe you will think that i am crazy but i have 3 cars
fisrt : skyline 300 000pts
second : EVO 3 1 200 000 pts
third : (my baby) EVO 4 3 250 000 pts

On version 2 i was 49th best in the world on Usui with my EVO 4

http://ranking.segarosso.com/c...&s=0&is_comm=1 (http://ranking.segarosso.com/cgi-bin/ranking2/car_rank.cgi?&car2=20&mode=1001&s=0&is_comm=1)

The thing is that in Montreal each game is 50 cents (like 10 cents US hahahaha )
I play in an arcade in Laval (north of Montreal) call amusement 222

so it's pretty cheap up north to play Initial D ver 3

casye
Fri, 09-09-2005, 05:29 AM
To me, everycar in the game is good. It's just see who and how they drive the car. I am driving few cars.

Evo 3 BL: 16 RL:13
Intergra BL: 18 RL:15
RX-7 BL: 19 RL: 12
Impreza BL: 16 RL: 12