PDA

View Full Version : Which girl ends up with Asuran?

Raquelcasull
Sun, 05-29-2005, 02:08 PM
Have you noticed how Asuran is being pulled in so many different directions with all the girls attracted to him? (myself included, but not as much as Kira, I love you!) Which girl will he hold in his arms towards the end of this series!

Will it be his real fianceé Cagalli?
Or the ZAFT Elite with a crush, Lunamaria?
Will there be a return of his fake fianceé, Mia?
Or the Lunamaria's sister, Meyrin Hawke (sounds like Myryaryah Haw!)?

I want to post my opinion, but I want to hear yours first and why!

thejamppa
Sun, 05-29-2005, 02:18 PM
Lunamaria has Crush on Shinn. So there will little be change for her to go after Athrun.
Mia is puppet for Dullendaal and probably ends dead in series or to be with someone else.
Meyrin hasn't showed any intrests toward's Athrun. I guess she could go for Rey but I cannot say for sure.
So only real possibility is Cagalli.

Deamon007
Sun, 05-29-2005, 02:41 PM
I think he will evantualy go with Cagalli because he doesn't have anything with the other characters and Kira would never forgive him if he'd break Cagalli's heart

Raquelcasull
Sun, 05-29-2005, 02:46 PM
awww it'd be exciting to see his relationship develop more with the other three candidates, you know how Lloyd seemed destined with Colette but had the option with Sheena and Genis? *wink*

Deamon007
Sun, 05-29-2005, 03:00 PM
I love that game and it would be funny to see Asuran develop relationschips with the other 3 characters

by the way I heard it was posible to get a diferent ending for each character(I still need to test this)

cybercoin
Sun, 05-29-2005, 03:03 PM
Stop talking about ToS in this thread.
Thank you.

Splash!
Sun, 05-29-2005, 03:09 PM
ok cagalli is kinda obvious. Lunamaria wudn even make sense now that shes knows everything about the situation Athrun is in. If she still tried the moves on athrun, it wud only suggest the negativity of her character. Besides, shinn definitely needs someone. He is ending up nowhere!!! Anyways, i don't think there are going to be any more deaths from now on that will that will directly effect Shinn. One more death that effects him and that guy is going crazy, i dont care whether it even happens at the end when has probably learned to accept reality.

Mut
Sun, 05-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by: thejamppa
Lunamaria has Crush on Shinn.
What the hell? Are you serious?

thejamppa
Sun, 05-29-2005, 04:35 PM
Well, way she looks Shinn. In few episodes. Ok, she went nuts when she saw Fake Lacus in Athruns bedroom... But after that I've seen some kind hints way she looks. At this point she might not realize. But Lunamaria has given up with Athrun. Also, Lunamaria has known Shinn long time, She was 1 of the three pilots who also graduated from academy with Shinn. I think there is some Crush in her heart towards Shinn. Maybe she doesn't realize that but few scenes after her Encounter with Fake Lacus has pointed out that she is worried a lot from Shinn.

So yeah, I guess Lunamaria could become Shinn's loved one. But Lunamaria has no changes against Cagalli, since Athrun has proposed Cagalli. But we'll see what will happend... Now I just wonder with whom Rey starts having relationship? Maybe with Meyrin?

darkshadow
Sun, 05-29-2005, 04:35 PM
hmm something WILL happen between luna and shinn, but i wouldnt say that she has a crush on him

thejamppa
Sun, 05-29-2005, 04:48 PM
Hmm, maybe not, maybe not yet but something DEFINATELY will happend... I think Shinn and Lunamaria would make decent couple... Bit like Rey and Meyrin... We'll see how situations develope. Lunamaria had Crush on Athrun but I think its pretty obious that she has abandon hope for Athrun. And Shinn is her close friend, from, ever since Academy when they gratuaded together... Something definately will Happend.

This situation reminds me bit SEED... We'll see what kind plot twists happend...

EpoC
Sun, 05-29-2005, 06:26 PM
Atrhun is destined to be with cagalli, They even were in a cave alone together and they were naked. well cagalli was half naked, but still! He gave her the ring so that have to mean something. or is he just that kind of a cold bastard that leaves a woman. He seemed to forgoten that he gave her that ring, cuse last time they met, she was crying cuse he abandoned them and was even willing to marry yuuna to prevent the alliance between ORB and EAF. And he didn't even cared. that bastard!
So he will soon realize that he souldn't have left her and get back to Archangel and says that he want's her back but then she will turn him down cuse she got hurt by him.

Motteh
Tue, 05-31-2005, 09:35 PM
Athrun-Cagalli --> most likely combo because of the history they have together and what has happened earlier in Destiny
Shinn-Lunamaria --> possible, but somehow i doubt it, there seems to be too much fighting going on between the two

and about Rey and Meyrin, personally i think Rey will go nuts like Rau did and just wage war on every living soul
and Meyrin is just hopeless, she travels her own path which never connects with a path of any other char in the show

Aramis
Wed, 06-01-2005, 05:05 AM
He'll date Cagalli when in ORB and Luna when in PLANT.

cybercoin
Wed, 06-01-2005, 08:36 AM
Talia and Shinn...*nods*

ChaosK
Wed, 06-01-2005, 03:52 PM
somehow stellar might come back into the picture...if athurn broke up with cagali then kira would take his freedom and shoot the shit outta athurn (ooo this might be interesting)

i also thought lunamaria gave up on Athurn after Athurn met up with Kira and Cagali at shore.

laxklein
Sat, 06-04-2005, 02:40 AM
Athrun and Cagalli ruling Orb of course.
Kira and Lacus in Plant
Shinn and Lunamaria.
Ray and Gilbert Dullindal - i read one of the summaries that rey have some crush on Gil.
Murrie and Andrew Bartfeld.
Dearka and Mirrialla ( I dont know if that's the correct spelling though)

Krnboixbabo
Tue, 06-07-2005, 06:40 PM
NO WAY
kira and lacus
i heard cagalli dies so prolly Athrun and Lunamaria
Shinn .... i hope he dies lonely

ChaosK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by: laxklein
Athrun and Cagalli ruling Orb of course.
Kira and Lacus in Plant
Shinn and Lunamaria.
Ray and Gilbert Dullindal - i read one of the summaries that rey have some crush on Gil.
Murrie and Andrew Bartfeld.
Dearka and Mirrialla ( I dont know if that's the correct spelling though)

umm i only disagree with 2 of them (the 1s i bolded)

Rey likes Dullindal as a father figure.
Mirrialla already said she dumped Dearka.

Deblas
Tue, 06-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Cagalli seems to be the logical choice. But he really doesn't seem to be attracted to anyone right now.

ChaosK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 07:48 PM
isnt he still considered cagali's boyfriend even though cagali is engaged to yuna roma?

Dannynonsense
Tue, 06-07-2005, 08:13 PM
every one is saying cagali is going to die but with all those people there to protect if she did die what would happen to orb gotta take that all into account before you say she might die her and athurn are destine to be together

Dannynonsense
Tue, 06-07-2005, 08:14 PM
$#!% keep scrolling down

romancing_xaga
Fri, 06-10-2005, 11:58 AM
has anyone noticed that the "romance" theme doesn't always seem to work? Someone always dies..hahahahaha (eg. Fllay & Stellar) So what do you think about Asuran and Cagalli now? Who goes first is the real question here.hahahahahahhaa

ChaosK
Fri, 06-10-2005, 09:50 PM
....well because fllay and stellar died theres more opportunities...kira+lacus, athurn+cagali, shinn+lunamaria.

kinggalaxia
Sat, 06-11-2005, 08:23 AM
I never bought into Kira+Fllay. That was just one fucked up romance there.

"I HATE YOU!"
"Let's have sex"
"Beat them all...for MEEE *mad giggle*"
"oh.................................I'm sorry for being a bitch. bye now; I'm dead"

AND WE WERE SUPPOSED TO CARE ABOUT HER???

Terracosmo
Sat, 06-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Asuran is obviously ending up with Cagalli.

@kinggalaxia: LOL funny cuz it's so true. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

intense
Sat, 06-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by: kinggalaxia

"I HATE YOU!"
"Let's have sex"
"oh.................................I'm sorry for being a bitch. bye now; I'm dead"

well we care about her because she did play a major part in GS.

i think its cagalli who will end up with athrun. duhh

ChaosK
Sat, 06-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by: kinggalaxia

"I HATE YOU!"
"Let's have sex"

haha i meant fllay was with kira as in they had sex, that was pretty much it, kira's feeling down so she goes have sex with him? (he didnt seem much happier so she must've not been too good)