PDA

View Full Version : Initial D Fourth Stage

Swee
Sun, 05-29-2005, 08:58 AM
I just started watching this anime.. and i'm wondering if this series is being linked to the previous series like First stage?

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 05-29-2005, 01:03 PM
yes there is a first stage which is 26 eps long, a second stage which is 13 eps long, third stage is a movie and fourth stage is what comes after that, you can download all 3 stages over at www.boxtorrents.com have fun

Swee
Mon, 05-30-2005, 06:15 AM
but i wanna know whether there is any relationship in between this series.. i mean will i not understand part of the anime in Fourth stage if i don't watch the first three.. cause i'm too lazy to get the first 3 downloaded.. haha

LokeXero
Mon, 05-30-2005, 08:30 AM
Initial D Stage 1 is a story about Takumi Fujiwara, an 18-year-old high school student and the son of the owner of the local tofu shop at Akina. Akina is a popular spot for car races as the roads are hardly used by other vehicles, and that there are plenty of tricky turns that will satisfy the experienced driver.
The story begins when the Akagi Red Suns team, who are led by the Takahashi brothers Ryousuke and Keisuke, challenges the Akina Speed Stars to a race. During the practice night, a mysterious AE86 Sprinter Trueno shows up and defeats Keisuke Takahashi's Mazda RX-7. Feeling humiliated by being defeated by a 10 year-old car, Keisuke vows to find the mystery driver and beat him in a rematch no matter what...

Picking up right after the events of 'First Stage', 'Second Stage' continues to follow the underground Road Racing career of high-school student/delivery boy Takumi Fujiwara and friends as they face new challenges in the Gunma area. After evolving into a full-fledged downhill racer, Takumi and his AE86 Trueno are faced with new challengers in the form of the Emperors, a Lancer-Evo team that plans to conquer the mountain passes of the Gunma area as well as a mysterious AE86 Levin driver who seeks to de-throne Takumi as the fastest Eight-Six driver on the mountain pass. With tougher challengers and more dangerous mountains, it may take more than Takumi and his Eight-Six Trueno to defend the honor of the Gunma drivers, fortunately Takumi has the Akina Speedstars team, his legendary father Bunta Fujiwara (who has a few tricks up his sleeve) and the superstar racer Ryosuke Takahashi on his side. He'll need all the help he can get.

The Third stage movie starts shortly after second stage, Takumi is approached by RedSuns leader Ryosuke Takahashi and offered to join him in forming a professional racing team. Before coming up with an answer to the proposal, Takumi seeks retribution by issuing a rematch to Emperor leader Kyouichi Sudou, who previously defeated him due to an engine failure. He is also challenged by Kai Kogashiwa, a second-generation street racer whose father was once a fierce rival of Takumi's father Bunta.

Which then spawns fourth stage - Takumi Fujiwara and brothers Keisuke and Ryousuke Takahashi have formed "Project D," a racing team aimed at bringing their driving skills to their full potential outside their prefecture. Using the internet, Project D issues challenges to other racing teams and posts results of their races. Managed by Ryousuke, the team has Takumi engaging in downhill battles with his AE86, while Keisuke challenges opponents uphill. Among their rivals are the Seven-Star Leaf (SSR) and Todo-juku. Joining in the fun is Takumi's father Bunta, who breaks out of retirement with his Subaru Impreza WRX Type R Version V.

Thats a basic guide

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 05-30-2005, 08:34 AM
yeah so to be direct you have to watch the first 3 stages or you'll have missed lots of stuff and trust me they're just as much fun or even more then 4th stage but that's my opinion

Swee
Tue, 05-31-2005, 09:55 AM
thanks alot LokeXero... got a simple background info bout the 1st three stages..

Takumi Fujiwara
Tue, 06-21-2005, 07:49 PM
well you could just watch battle stage which only like 40 minutes long. get an overview of the battles and stuff until fourth stage

LokeXero
Tue, 06-28-2005, 09:26 AM
ya could tak but its much better to watch all the eps