PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 146

Masamune
Sun, 05-29-2005, 08:23 AM
out by KF, check other topics for links and such.

Mock town i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

hehe ignorant pirates

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-29-2005, 10:53 AM
Sarquiss is cool. Bellamy is annoying.
This arc is off to a good start though i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Aeon
Sun, 05-29-2005, 04:56 PM
Dunno what it was about this ep but it was great the whole way through. Bellamy pirates all seem cool. And the other characters that were introduced seemed cool and funny(hungry guy,bomb apple guy,wrestler).

Someonemanr
Mon, 05-30-2005, 07:04 PM
Man, it's amazing how one single episode of actual One Piece can blow every episode of filler combined out of the water. This ep was Awesome for some reason, just the way Luffy and Zoro reacted to Bellamy and his crew was great. And I totally got it, Luffy refuses to fight someone who fights without a dream. Croc was a bad ass mother fucker, but even he was fighting for his dream, this Bellamy guy is just a psycho.

kyubisrage
Mon, 05-30-2005, 07:21 PM
That kinda makes sense on why luffy stopped fighting. Or it could remind him of the type with shanks and the bandits. Also why hasnt that town gotten the new bounty papers yet. I wana see luffy's face when he has a 100 million bounty on him.

Deblas
Mon, 05-30-2005, 08:46 PM
I wanted Luffy to kick Bellamy's ass right there and now. Ohh well, All in due time I guess. I think he chose not to fight cause he remembered what Shanks did and told him when he was little (bar scene when the bandits showed up).

Assertn
Tue, 05-31-2005, 02:20 AM
is 100 million luffy's new bounty? i got all confused in this ep with the bounty saying 30 mil
at first i figured it was an old paper, but once luffy admitted to it being 30 mil, i was lost....

tensai
Tue, 05-31-2005, 02:50 AM
luffy dont know that he has a 100 million beli bounty on his head yet
when he left arabasta was when the white hair-cross dressing dude found out the new bounty for luffy, so the straw-hats already left before they new about it

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-31-2005, 03:32 AM
What a delightfully pimptastic episode.

kyubisrage
Tue, 05-31-2005, 09:29 PM
I think right after they leave the post office is going to bring them the new bounty papers i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. But I doubt he will let them leave without a fight.

Foomanchew24
Wed, 06-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Well I am pretty sure Luffy and Zoro are going to have to fight, right? I hope so, unless they wan't thier asses handed to them. Great ep.

SamuraiOdin
Wed, 06-01-2005, 01:01 PM
I dunno, Nico Robin went somewhere, and pretty sure that it's well known she hangs out with Croc. (and if the new bounty papers haven't reached the island, I doubt the news that Croc was beaten has either)

Assertn
Wed, 06-01-2005, 04:52 PM
ah, well thats good to know.....

its always fun when the enemy thinks they know how strong the protagonist is, only to find out that they really have no idea.

If that hyena guy's fruit ability is super strength, then I dont think he's gonna stand much of a chance against luffy, considering that luffy is pretty much immune to any blunt attack.

Hellraiser
Wed, 06-01-2005, 07:35 PM
Berserker mode devils fruit? Cause that could explain his nickname a bit.

SamuraiOdin
Wed, 06-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Maybe he actually turns into a hyena, like Pell turned into a hawk.

Deblas
Fri, 06-03-2005, 07:52 AM
I think he earned that nickname cause of his stupid, annoying laugh he does everytime he mocks someone or takes him down.

Terracosmo
Fri, 06-03-2005, 08:44 AM
And the tongue thing.

miaka
Sat, 06-04-2005, 01:12 AM
man.. it's been so long since the fillers that i don't even reemmber that luffy's bounty changed.. ^^ would be nice to see luffy's face when he learns that ... lol..

but what was the thing that shanks told luffy in the past?????? i don't remember at all.. @_@ man i forgot a lot..

but yeah.. luffy's refusal to figh was so kewl..^^he was so serious.. even though i would like to see him fight too though.. ^^ but yea.. like assertn said luffy should be immune to his attacks.if his attack is super strength..(but is there more to it than that? i mean that would be boring if that's all .. cause luffy would own him too easily). i mean only thing that could hurt him is like knives and sharp things.. and some other things..

EDIT to below: Thanks so much.. i was quite curious..i remember now.. but did he ever say something to lufffy? or it was just his action?..

kyubisrage
Sat, 06-04-2005, 02:18 AM
Shank didnt fight the low life bandits that came and spilled sake on them. Because they were low lifes without a dream.

burnout
Sat, 06-11-2005, 06:39 AM
oh man now that i have one piece complete (up till now) i really want ep 147

and i'd really like to see the face of the other pirats there when the new wanted posters apear

what will happen who knows but it has to be a fight