PDA

View Full Version : Which is a better racing game?

Sanga
Fri, 05-27-2005, 02:44 PM
I am confused about which of these two games are better racing games. That includes cars, maps and gameplay. I have heard that these two are really great, but one has to be better right? So can anyone argue to me why one is better than the other?

Thanks

Turkish-S
Fri, 05-27-2005, 03:09 PM
cars: gt4
maps: gt4
gameplay: gt4
is this enough?? the only thing mc3i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gife is better is that you can change the looks of the car.

darkshadow
Fri, 05-27-2005, 03:33 PM
thats a stupid comparison shika
gt4 is a racing SIM, mc3 is ARCADE
cars: sure gt4 has more, but who wants to drive those stupid old cars ne way ( mini cooper, 2cv)
maps: gt4 might have alot of MAPS, but mc3 has 3 (or 4?) CITIES, you can race around in
gameplay: again gt4 is a SIM and mc3 is arcade racing

SK
Fri, 05-27-2005, 04:14 PM
i havent played mc:3 yet but if you want more of a simulation game you want GT4, if you are more into the import tuning scene, get midnight club:3.

Turkish-S
Fri, 05-27-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by: darkshadow
thats a stupid comparison shika
gt4 is a racing SIM, mc3 is ARCADE
cars: sure gt4 has more, but who wants to drive those stupid old cars ne way ( mini cooper, 2cv)
maps: gt4 might have alot of MAPS, but mc3 has 3 (or 4?) CITIES, you can race around in
gameplay: again gt4 is a SIM and mc3 is arcade racing

yeah but the question of which one is better is stupid. its just like which shooter is better counter strike or halo.
they are just way too different to compare. so i said which one i liked the most...

Assertn
Fri, 05-27-2005, 07:59 PM
im not much of a hardcore racing game fan (assuming you don't count maro kart as a "hardcore" racing game i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif)
however I think burnout 3 is an AWESOME game if you want something with insane speed and strong competition.
Not to mention its just really fun

ChaosK
Sat, 05-28-2005, 12:07 PM
i say GT4 all the way. (get the steering wheel with it to have lots of fun! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Jessper
Sat, 05-28-2005, 01:10 PM

Ya, it only has old cars, whats up with that?! --Wait a second!!..... It has mostly new cars and a few older ones.

GT4 has more than a pitiful 3 or 4 lol.

To decide which you want you must ask your self. Are you a wigger that likes to "pimp" out his or her ride with sweet ass home made body kits and a fart cannon or do you like driving? If you said the latter your a GT4 person, if you said the previous you are probably a MC3 person. Though you may have answered yes to both and just might like both games.

And Chaos is right, the steering wheel is alot of fun with GT4. =)

ChaosK
Sat, 05-28-2005, 04:54 PM
what do u mean GT4 only has old cars? u kinda have to get UP to the new cars.

EDIT: of course u want the pedels with the steering wheel i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

darkshadow
Sat, 05-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by: Jessper

Ya, it only has old cars, whats up with that?! --Wait a second!!..... It has mostly new cars and a few older ones.

GT4 has more than a pitiful 3 or 4 lol.

To decide which you want you must ask your self. Are you a wigger that likes to "pimp" out his or her ride with sweet ass home made body kits and a fart cannon or do you like driving? If you said the latter your a GT4 person, if you said the previous you are probably a MC3 person. Though you may have answered yes to both and just might like both games.

And Chaos is right, the steering wheel is alot of fun with GT4. =)

what the heck didnt you understand???
i know it has alot of new cars dammit, its just that alot of those cars will not even be driven , or maybe 1 time or so

and i said CITIES, do you even know how many of gt4's maps fit in only 1 city of mc3?? well alot, +gt4 you cant freeroam around, mc3, you CAN

pfff, you didnt even TRY to understand what i was saying

edit: WHERE the heck did I say gt4 ONLY has old cars, plz dont read what isnt there

Strider
Sat, 05-28-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
im not much of a hardcore racing game fan (assuming you don't count maro kart as a "hardcore" racing game )
however I think burnout 3 is an AWESOME game if you want something with insane speed and strong competition.
Not to mention its just really fun

Burnout 3: Takedown is an excellent game. Very fun, as Assrtn already stated. That and Need for Speed Underground (the first one ..) are the only ones my girl will play along with me. Not that she's any good, but because of the fun factor.

Out of the two you mentioned .. Gran Turismo.

Sanga
Sun, 05-29-2005, 12:19 AM
Thanks for all the replies, they really helped. The cars in Need For Speed Underground 2 are pretty sweet. Maybe ill just try all of them, that way, i won't be lefted out.

Thanks Guys, really appreciate it i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif