PDA

View Full Version : beasts of Naruto

Konohamaru
Fri, 05-27-2005, 10:31 AM
So we've seen ninjas in the show use spefic elements as their main use of jutsu's. Example being in the Naruto Movie where all the ninjas there used ice and water based jutsus. They each summoned a beast. A one horned whale and wolves. In the latest manga, we see shark dude pull out some sharks. Kakashi has dogs, kiba with his lil dog, Jiraiya with toads and frogs etc etc.

Do you think every character in Naruto have a special beast/s for them?

Apart from the obvious like shino and co. Which animal would the other characters have? such as Neji and chouji etc.

I think a white owl would be cool for neji.

ChaosK
Fri, 05-27-2005, 10:57 AM
hmm...i dont know exactly how to put this but.....no not every single naruto char. will learn the summonning jutsu. that would be pretty, stupid. i mean are u going to expect sasuke to pull out a giant...woodpecker?

darkshadow
Fri, 05-27-2005, 11:42 AM
y not? i mean kakashi copied the whale, so it was obviously not bound by contract, so im geussing sasuke could also copy a non contract animal

Mut
Fri, 05-27-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by: darkshadow
y not? i mean kakashi copied the whale, so it was obviously not bound by contract, so im geussing sasuke could also copy a non contract animal
What Kakashi copied was not a summon.

Jurojin
Fri, 05-27-2005, 11:47 AM
That was not a summon. That is just the form the attack takes when the chakra is molded and released, via hand seals. The intent is to intimidate, not to summon a familiar. Also, no blood was used, which is required as part of summoning pacts.

darkshadow
Fri, 05-27-2005, 12:04 PM
i said non contract didnt i? i never said summon, that thing was the same as the dragon zabuza did

ChaosK
Fri, 05-27-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by: Konohamaru
So we've seen ninjas in the show use spefic elements as their main use of jutsu's. Example being in the Naruto Movie where all the ninjas there used ice and water based jutsus. They each summoned a beast. A one horned whale and wolves. In the latest manga, we see shark dude pull out some sharks. Kakashi has dogs, kiba with his lil dog, Jiraiya with toads and frogs etc etc.

Do you think every character in Naruto have a special beast/s for them?

Apart from the obvious like shino and co. Which animal would the other characters have? such as Neji and chouji etc.

I think a white owl would be cool for neji.

umm, that technique wasnt specially for zabuza what we're talking about were two different things.

Jirarya and kakashi's are SUMMONS but zabuza and the shark thing were not. when u asked if every character had speical beasts, what do u mean? probably everybody thats past jounin lvl in the water country can use suiton: sy...i forget the dragon thingy jutsu, and all uchihas were supposely able to use katon: ryuka no jutsu (the dragon 1). These were not "speically" for any one person.

what konohamaru suggested was more like, every body had their own summoning type animal? acctually i still dont know what he was asking....

darkshadow
Fri, 05-27-2005, 03:37 PM
............y do ppl misunderstand me, i NEVER said those things, that the whale, and the suuton suiryudan were summons, and i NEVER said they were specially for the peeps who performed them, you guys just think i did

Cal_kashi
Fri, 05-27-2005, 03:51 PM
all i gotta say is that i glanced the topic and cruised on in and am very dissapointed by whats in here... this has nothing to do with the breasts in naruto. =(

ChaosK
Fri, 05-27-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
all i gotta say is that i glanced the topic and cruised on in and am very dissapointed by whats in here... this has nothing to do with the breasts in naruto. =(

lol, u might wanna fix that....

dark shadow i was just saying talking about the whale and the water dragon was nto what konohamaru had in mind, he was talking about summons.

darkshadow
Fri, 05-27-2005, 07:33 PM
ok sry about that then,......and lol you and cal cashi now have the same post count i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif 363

Deblas
Fri, 05-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Chouji would have a boar of some sort.

Masamune
Fri, 05-27-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas

chouji would have a butterfly , becuase thats what his name means

ChaosK
Sat, 05-28-2005, 12:08 AM
so what? hes going to summon a giant butterfly to suck nector outta a person? note humans dont have nector!

Psyke
Sat, 05-28-2005, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by: Masamune

Originally posted by: Deblas

chouji would have a butterfly , becuase thats what his name means

No it doesn't mean butterfly.....

The chou in chouji's name ! is different from that of the butterfly (kochou) (v - a‡F).

Edit: Some how the forum doesn't show the japanese text which I wrote.......

Itachi_y2k5
Sat, 05-28-2005, 03:54 AM
i think he should summon a butterfly because in one of the eps cant remember the name where he ate the food pills... he had butterfly wings

ChaosK
Sat, 05-28-2005, 11:53 AM
yeah but, what usefulness is a butterfly?

Assertn
Sat, 05-28-2005, 11:53 AM
you guys are being noobish
konohamaru didnt say that every character would have a SUMMON
he said every character would have an animal affiliation.

When he used kisame's shark attack thing as an example, do you think kisame summoned those sharks? no....

Psyke, the whole chouji = butterfly analagy comes from the "Ino-Shika-Chou" formation
Apparently its one of the best combos for some card game of some sort in Japan, and in it, the Ino represents the boar card, the Shika is the deer card, and the Chou is the butterfly card.

Psyke
Sat, 05-28-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
Psyke, the whole chouji = butterfly analagy comes from the "Ino-Shika-Chou" formation
Apparently its one of the best combos for some card game of some sort in Japan, and in it, the Ino represents the boar card, the Shika is the deer card, and the Chou is the butterfly card.

I see...... I was just clarifying that the character chou is not the chou in butterfly, although it sounds the same. Different kanji, same pronounciation.

Ino in kanji doesn't really mean any animal, but shika means deer though.

ChaosK
Sat, 05-28-2005, 04:38 PM
ok, then i misunderstood konohamaru.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 05-28-2005, 06:25 PM
OMG!
you mean that each important charecter has something to symbolize with?
I would have never noticed!

so you mean that all the time neji has been talking about birds he was really talking about the cage of his family brand?

amazing insight!

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 05-29-2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
OMG!
you mean that each important charecter has something to symbolize with?
I would have never noticed!

so you mean that all the time neji has been talking about birds he was really talking about the cage of his family brand?

amazing insight!

OMG I GET IT NOW!!!!111 Thank god you cleared that up Boo.

Rhanfahl
Sun, 05-29-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
you guys are being noobish
konohamaru didnt say that every character would have a SUMMON
he said every character would have an animal affiliation.

When he used kisame's shark attack thing as an example, do you think kisame summoned those sharks? no....

So...if the three of them did have Kuchiyose no Jutsu
I imagine it would be something like this
Shikamaru summons Bambi's pissed off dead mother
Ino summons Beebop
and
Chouji summons Mothra hopefully with the two tiny Japanese Cosmos Chicks?

darkshadow
Sun, 05-29-2005, 06:31 AM
Beebop!!! ,LOLOLL