PDA

View Full Version : More-Honourable Ninja Powers

Rhanfahl
Thu, 05-26-2005, 10:41 PM
I know this won't be as popular as the evil ones, but I think it may prove more of a challenge since we all seem to be soooo good at conjuring evil goodies to do with our would be ninja powers.

Well, I seem to remember Sandaime Hokage using Kage Bunshin on shurikens, so why not on food and feed all the homeless! (on the flip side, this could be very evil if you did this and claimed to be the Lord Jesus Christ in his second coming. Evil and kind of funny....maybe)

If you had the bloodline limit of Shodaime Hokage you could fix all the ruined forests in California from flash fires with his Mokuton techniques.

Or perhaps create rain in a famine area with a Suiton or Fuuton technique.

Mut
Thu, 05-26-2005, 10:45 PM
I don't see the difference between this thread and the other one. As a matter of fact, I don't see the difference between these thread and a thread that would ask "which skill would you want to have".

Everyone is just choosing random jutsus or skills. Some idiot picked Byakugan or Sharingan in the other thread. How is that 'less-honorable'?

Rhanfahl
Fri, 05-27-2005, 12:48 AM
Well, I didn't mean for someone to necessarilly to just pick something, but what would you use in a way to benefit someone in a good way, rather than to benefit yourself in an evil way. Does that make sense? Cause the point of this post was to think of ways to use ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc in a positive way. I.e. like an earth wall technique to block a tsunami or something like that. It was supposed to be the nobler counterpart of the other topic.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 05-27-2005, 04:00 AM
This is totally the same as the other topic.

Quit wasting the damned bandwidth.

ChaosK
Fri, 05-27-2005, 10:58 AM
yeah just stick w/ the other thread...some1 lock plz?

Cal_kashi
Fri, 05-27-2005, 03:55 PM
hey, fark all ya all, this thread has a definitive purpose, the other thread is asking if you were pure evil and could have any powers what would you do. This thread is asking if you were purely altruistic and had any powers you wanted what would you do. Notice that I have not actaually answered the question, its going to take me a while to think altruistically, but I will. I am meerly commenting on the previous posts.

ChaosK
Fri, 05-27-2005, 04:39 PM
ok then.........

Originally posted by: Rhanfahl
I know this won't be as popular as the evil ones, but I think it may prove more of a challenge since we all seem to be soooo good at conjuring evil goodies to do with our would be ninja powers.

Well, I seem to remember Sandaime Hokage using Kage Bunshin on shurikens, so why not on food and feed all the homeless! (on the flip side, this could be very evil if you did this and claimed to be the Lord Jesus Christ in his second coming. Evil and kind of funny....maybe)

If you had the bloodline limit of Shodaime Hokage you could fix all the ruined forests in California from flash fires with his Mokuton techniques.

Or perhaps create rain in a famine area with a Suiton or Fuuton technique.

ok umm, the food would be "SHADOWS" that is what kage means....so eating shadows would not really fill u up considering they'd have to "poof" away unless you had unlimited chakra to keep it forever...

Swee
Sun, 05-29-2005, 08:37 AM
if Naruto is in the real world.. i would employ him, ask him do his Kage Bunshin.. then make him do all the pizza deliveries.. 1 pay, many job done.. =D

Rhanfahl
Mon, 05-30-2005, 12:44 AM
That's more in the "less honorable" section...and why do that when you can get 10 real asian sweat shop kids to do it for less than 1 Naruto. (Not meant to be racist....just true...and sad)

Mut
Mon, 05-30-2005, 12:51 AM
It's still racist. Don't say shit like that.

Itachi_y2k5
Mon, 05-30-2005, 03:01 AM
Rhanfahl you stupid prick why dont we get people from your nationality and do it to them fucking goon

Swee
Mon, 05-30-2005, 06:18 AM
alright everyone chill.. i'm cool

Assertn
Mon, 05-30-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
ok umm, the food would be "SHADOWS" that is what kage means....so eating shadows would not really fill u up considering they'd have to "poof" away unless you had unlimited chakra to keep it forever...

you're implying that kage bunshin doesnt create physical bodies, but illusions...when this has been made clear back in the first episode that the copies are indeed REAL.

Also, the shuriken kage bunshin works differently in that it clones inanimate objects.

Rhanfahl
Tue, 05-31-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by: Itachi_y2k5
Rhanfahl you stupid prick why dont we get people from your nationality and do it to them fucking goon

Shit yo....sorry. But haven't you watched Zoolander? "KILL THE PRIME MINISTER OF MALASYA WITH YOUR KUNG FU POWER!!!!"

ChaosK
Tue, 05-31-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
you're implying that kage bunshin doesnt create physical bodies, but illusions...when this has been made clear back in the first episode that the copies are indeed REAL.

Also, the shuriken kage bunshin works differently in that it clones inanimate objects.

True but the shuriken kage bushin has physical affects, i'm sure they would disappear after being used just like naruto's clones. If you were to eat kage bushin food, you would taste it, but in the end, you'd still be hungry because they'd have to "poof" away sooner or later so it wouldnt end work hunger.

Assertn
Wed, 06-01-2005, 04:54 PM
we never actually saw the shurikens dissappear after the hokage used them.....so it would be hard to say for sure

Rhanfahl
Thu, 06-02-2005, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo

True but the shuriken kage bushin has physical affects, i'm sure they would disappear after being used just like naruto's clones. If you were to eat kage bushin food, you would taste it, but in the end, you'd still be hungry because they'd have to "poof" away sooner or later so it wouldnt end work hunger.

Maybe there's away to "poof" it after you're body is done with it and handed it over to the porcelain throne?

ChaosK
Thu, 06-02-2005, 04:28 PM
we never actually saw the shurikens dissappear after the hokage used them.....so it would be hard to say for sure

but they are SHADOW isnt it called kage shuriken bushin? or something to that affect? shadows dont last forever, especially since sarutobi was killed so theres no way he could keep giving chakra to it.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 06-02-2005, 04:47 PM
It still works if you give the bunshined food to dying kids and co.
it'll be good for the world econemy, why waste precious real food on people who are about to die anyway?

ChaosK
Thu, 06-02-2005, 07:45 PM
oh well the point was to END hunger not to start an outrage.

Mephiston Hunter
Sat, 06-11-2005, 04:28 PM
Healing Technique with Kage Bunshin, duh.

-Meph

ChaosK
Sat, 06-11-2005, 04:35 PM
mind explaining? or do i really want to hear this...

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 06-11-2005, 05:52 PM
So all the clones can do all the drugs and get super fucked up?

ChaosK
Sat, 06-11-2005, 05:57 PM
clones getting hopped up on drugs doesnt mean you do. it'd be a waste of drugs on clones...and i figured he meant using healing tech and kage bushin together.

Rhanfahl
Wed, 06-15-2005, 09:33 PM
Yeah, I bet with all that crazy ninja healing shit you could heal some major diseases. Like as we saw recently...
- Treating projectile wounds big enough to have come from a howitzer (Neji)
- Treating treating liposuction malpractice victims (Chouji)
- Coma, trauma, or total catatonic brain shut down (Kakashi & Sasuke)
- The occasional sword in chest (Tsunade)

Plus, it just looks way cooler than our stupid hospital and medicines..

BEST OF ALL!!! NO FUCKING SIDE EFFECTS!!! HOORAY!