PDA

View Full Version : Important Information

SK
Thu, 05-26-2005, 01:26 PM
http://www.rdecker.com/facts/info1.htm

Turkish-S
Thu, 05-26-2005, 02:47 PM
noob you could also post this in your old jokes topic.
and to reply to the link. it isn't funny.

SK
Thu, 05-26-2005, 02:49 PM
lmao you calling me a noob? are you serious? and they arent jokes genius, theyre facts.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 05-26-2005, 02:58 PM
that was a fantastic potporri(sp?) of completely useless information.
Turkish Shikamaru, STFU

now its time for everyone to add their own useless interesting facts, no bullshit please.

Nipples will completely regenerate regardless of if they were ripped off, or scraped off(ie you are going really fast, collide with the ground and slide for a long time on your chest..

SK
Thu, 05-26-2005, 03:04 PM
damn i didnt know that. i tried that paper one, and i couldent even fold the paper 7 times lol.
hmm useless information...
its impossible to lick your elbow.
sex before marriage is illegal in 6 states: Virginia, West Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Mississippi and North Dakota

Lefty
Thu, 05-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
noob you could also post this in your old jokes topic.
and to reply to the link. it isn't funny.

Wow man your an ass and an idiot. SK's been around longer than me and is no where near a noob. but BOS. I 'd have to say that was a interesting page of information I will only ever need to know when I need to make a terrorist holding me hostage fall asleep so I cna escape. But still interesting.

Y
Thu, 05-26-2005, 04:45 PM
No, Sharingan Kakashi is a noob now and forever.

Also, most of these, just like every list like this, aren't true.

SK
Thu, 05-26-2005, 04:48 PM
ask me if i care

Hellraiser
Thu, 05-26-2005, 04:52 PM
There were a few repeats on that page.

Anyways, more useless information.

You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
2500 lefthanded people die every year, because they use righthanded products.
Your teeth are the first to decay while you are alive ... yet the last to decay when you are dead.
The average human lung holds 3.5 liters of air.
99% of all "mazes" can be solved if you walk to the right everytime you have to choose between left and right.
Coca-Cola was originally green.

SK
Thu, 05-26-2005, 04:58 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/Perclave/pic0283.jpg

Death BOO Z
Thu, 05-26-2005, 04:58 PM
how does that list of half truths and complete lies (yeah, i watched Ripley's today) count as important information?

anyway, Napeleon tried to kill himself once, but he took too much posion into his system and vomited it all out, so he lived through it after all.

oh, and i hate both SK and TS, so i'm leaving myself out of this argument.

SK
Thu, 05-26-2005, 05:01 PM
hmm im hated by someone i dont know...guess im just that damn cool.

Board of Command
Thu, 05-26-2005, 05:15 PM
Not sure if this is on that list, but I read this one somewhere

"Sneezing out loud can fracture your ribs. Supressing a sneeze can rupture blood vessels in your brain and kill you."

Masamune
Thu, 05-26-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
ask me if i care

do you care?

Deblas
Thu, 05-26-2005, 05:39 PM
He does. And alot of those facts aren't true.

SK
Thu, 05-26-2005, 05:41 PM
how would you know? to both points.

Board of Command
Thu, 05-26-2005, 05:58 PM
I think they're all true.

Deblas
Thu, 05-26-2005, 06:01 PM
how would you know? to both points.

Ripley's, and Mythbusters. Some myths misconceptions. (M=Myth, F=Fact)

M -The captain of a ship at sea can perform weddings.
F- U.S Navy Regulations prohibit Shi's commanders from joining couples in marriages

M- Your hair and nails continue to grow after you die.
F- They don't. Your tissue recedes from your hair and nails, making them appear longer.

M- You should never wake a sleepwalker.
F- There's no reason not to wake a sleepwalker. This comes from the old belief that a sleepwalker's spirit leaves the body and might not make it back if the person is wakened.

M- Shaving your hair makes it grow faster and thicker.
F- The rate your hair's growth is determined by hereditary factors. Shaving will have no effect on the rate its growth.

M- During a flight, you'll sometimes hit an "air pocket".
F- What's often called an "air pocket" is actually a downdraft.

M- Its darkest just before dawn.
F- Actually, It's darkest at about 2 a.m.

deadlydreamx
Thu, 05-26-2005, 08:39 PM
damn i didnt know that. i tried that paper one, and i couldent even fold the paper 7 times lol.
hmm useless information...
its impossible to lick your elbow.
sex before marriage is illegal in 6 states: Virginia, West Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Mississippi and North Dakota

i say some of everthing that i just read is fake.. not all of it.. just some of it, like folding the paper 7 times.. yea i tried it for like 10 mins n failed.. neways yea i can lick my elbow so.. that one's fake

To Young
Thu, 05-26-2005, 08:59 PM
Move your RIGHT FOOT, in circle CLOCKWISE
continue moving you foot.
After few seconds with you RIGHT HAND, draw a big " 6" in mid air.

SK
Thu, 05-26-2005, 09:14 PM
whoa good one to young. and no you cant lick your elbow, pics please.

deadlydreamx
Thu, 05-26-2005, 09:50 PM
whoa good one to young. and no you cant lick your elbow, pics please.

ight fine... lol please ignore how retarded i look.. its impossible to not look retarded while lickin ur elbow ok!
http://img45.echo.cx/img45/8616/dsc0020815df.jpg[/URL]

Deblas
Thu, 05-26-2005, 09:55 PM
O_o...OMG. Well, He can do it allright.

SK
Thu, 05-26-2005, 09:55 PM
holy shit i thought it was impossible.

deadlydreamx
Thu, 05-26-2005, 10:00 PM
lol yeh when i first heard that it was "supposed" to be impossible.. i thought it was a joke cuz i been doin that since i was lil

Board of Command
Thu, 05-26-2005, 10:09 PM
That is messed. I thought your shoulder can't bend like that.

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 05-27-2005, 12:57 AM
Cats urine glows under a black light.

how does this work..

SORRY, there isnt anything else i can write

Mut
Fri, 05-27-2005, 01:01 AM
Excellent post Itachi_y2k5. It was full of content and more importantly, useful.

r3n
Fri, 05-27-2005, 07:45 AM
"A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why."

not true ^ was disproved recently

To Young
Fri, 05-27-2005, 10:33 AM
http://www.answers.com/Ehlers-Danlos%20syndrome

regarding elbow licking.

http://img100.echo.cx/img100/7273/eff0vp.jpg

Psyke
Fri, 05-27-2005, 10:55 AM
"Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building it has about thirty percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off the twentieth floor. It supposedly takes about eight floors for the cat to realise what is occurring, relax and correct itself. "

I'd really love to try this out if not for the fact that I'd be jailed for it. First cat I thought of when I read this was.....
http://img56.echo.cx/img56/576/10226295682uy.jpg

Assertn
Fri, 05-27-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by: To Young

i can do that, but only if my foot is somewhere between 10-12 o'clock at the time that i draw the 6

Cal_kashi
Fri, 05-27-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

i can do that, but only if my foot is somewhere between 10-12 o'clock at the time that i draw the 6

its actually really easy to do, just make the six in a clockwise direction, starting in the middle and working out towards the top. Nothing specified that you had to make the six in a silly counter-clockwise motion, it was meerly inferrred

ChaosK
Fri, 05-27-2005, 01:36 PM
more like a "0" and

*its impossible to keep your eyes open while sneezing

To Young
Fri, 05-27-2005, 02:28 PM
its actually really easy to do, just make the six in a clockwise direction, starting in the middle and working out towards the top. Nothing specified that you had to make the six in a silly counter-clockwise motion, it was meerly inferrred

Yes. And one can take a Sledge Hammer and ask a friend to smash the shoulder so He/She can lick the elbow.

Point is you can't move your foot clockwise, and your hand of the same side counterclockwise. vice-versa.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 05-27-2005, 05:04 PM
you're pretty much right, its nearly impossible to move your foot in one direction and your hand in the other, but that's not what the question/fact/statement/shenanigans/hijinx asked, it asked for a circle and the number six.. I win.

deadlydreamx
Fri, 05-27-2005, 05:41 PM
hehe.. i can do the circle wit the number 6 too... all u gtta do is concentrate

SK
Fri, 05-27-2005, 06:29 PM
nah its pretty clear he means you cant do both directions at the same time. im not sure, Y says he can do it too.

darkshadow
Fri, 05-27-2005, 07:37 PM
i can move my foot clockwise and my hand counter clockwise o_O, i mean i just did, its pretty hard but it IS possible

triagic7
Sun, 05-29-2005, 03:48 PM
I tried to see if i could rotate my foot clockwise and hand counter clockewise, couldnt do it. Most of the ones that limit a persons ability only works for most cases, not all. And omg did you pop your shoulder out of its socket to lick your elbow!!!

SK
Sat, 06-04-2005, 02:45 AM
An apple, onion, and potato all have the same taste. The differences in flavor are caused by their smell. To prove this - pinch your nose and take a bite from each. They will all taste sweet

GuardianShado
Sat, 06-04-2005, 09:29 PM
thats weird. i can pop out both my shoulders on free will and i still can't get them to go far back enough to lick my elbow. u got some mad skills man O_o

i forgot what amendment this was, but it ordered that one mile out of every five from highways be specifically used for aircraft landing strips during times of war.

deadlydreamx
Sun, 06-05-2005, 02:37 AM
ight.. i do not pop my shoulder out of its socket.. it hurts me just thinking bout popping my shoulder out since i had a torn ligament in my knee n my knee kept popping out... i picture it hurts just as much

ChaosK
Sun, 06-05-2005, 02:03 PM
i can pop shoulder out of socket at will too, i guess i have an extra joint like guardianshado...

SideLabel
Sun, 06-05-2005, 04:11 PM

Holy shit. That was weird. Made my foot change direction to counter-clockwise.

oh, and hey SK.

Paulyboy
Mon, 06-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Supressing a sneeze can rupture blood vessels in your brain and kill you." Now that is true, thats what happened to my uncle.

I also tried kissing my elbow, wasn't successful, I wound up almost breaking my arm.

Turkish-S
Fri, 06-10-2005, 12:40 AM
The only nation who's name begins with an "A", but doesn't end in an "A" is Afghanistan.
WRONG we still have AZERBAIJAN.