PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 33 discussion

mage
Tue, 05-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Raw is out at Saiyaman.

Good for a filler I guess.. atleast they didn't let kindergarteners draw it like they do in Naruto.

Kirakun
Wed, 05-25-2005, 02:46 AM
For those that need it:

Link (http://bt.saiyaman.info)

woofcat
Wed, 05-25-2005, 09:01 PM
Not that i am bitching i know these people do this for free and for me!

But is it just me or is this ep takeing really long to sub? It airs Tuesday and its almost Thursday.

Again not bitching just wondering what happened?

Cal_kashi
Wed, 05-25-2005, 09:07 PM
your location has been determined from your ip and a small tatctical nuke is on its way. If you manage to survive, it is advised that you do not ask this question again.

kooshi
Wed, 05-25-2005, 10:28 PM
Bleach 33 by Bleach-Society (http://www.bleach-society.com/torrents/%5BBleachSociety%5D_Bleach_-_33_%5B8010C53E%5D.avi.torrent)

Not that I'm gonna get this, considering the bad reviews it got last week.

hitokiriender
Thu, 05-26-2005, 01:35 AM
supposedly the link to bleach-society is here (https://http://www.liquidwaves.com/[BleachSociety]_Bleach_-_33_[8010C53E].avi.torrent) but its down so.... just wait for lunar =/

kooshi
Thu, 05-26-2005, 02:12 AM
Bleach 33 by Lunar (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2033%20%5B5F05D396%5D.avi.torrent)

There's the desired link, haha.

relevasius
Thu, 05-26-2005, 04:07 AM
I'm happy to see this get animated. Kanonji cracks me up, but anyways i'd hesitate to say this is filler, it was in the manga, granted the back pages and a side chapter, but never-the-less not true filler.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 05-26-2005, 04:12 AM
oh, it's the rangers thing? i was wondering wheather they'll have it in...
pink, red, red and gold!

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-26-2005, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by: relevasius
I'm happy to see this get animated. Kanonji cracks me up, but anyways i'd hesitate to say this is filler, it was in the manga, granted the back pages and a side chapter, but never-the-less not true filler.

Ah, suddenly it all became clear how this "filler" was pretty good.
Because it succeeded in using existing characters and not putting them out-of-character, as well as being very fun to watch.

Don Kan'onji rules. I just love his voice actor (also voices Buggy in One Piece). So fun voice.

Btw the vice captain of this week's ending (guy with glasses) looks like a fun guy too (just look at the tattoo on his back lol)

hitokiriender
Thu, 05-26-2005, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Bleach 33 by Lunar (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2033%20%5B5F05D396%5D.avi.torrent)

There's the desired link, haha.

CRAP! of course it comes out 15 mins AFTER i go to sleep.

Ryllharu
Thu, 05-26-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Btw the vice captain of this week's ending (guy with glasses) looks like a fun guy too (just look at the tattoo on his back lol)

That guy is about as sterotypically Yakuza as you can get. I don't think the manga ever showed his back (or much of him at all for that matter).

I cracked up when I saw the tattoo.

If he has a Kansai accent and goes "Ora" a lot, I'll probably fall out of my chair.

DDBen
Thu, 05-26-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Originally posted by: relevasius

Ah, suddenly it all became clear how this "filler" was pretty good.
Because it succeeded in using existing characters and not putting them out-of-character, as well as being very fun to watch.

Don Kan'onji rules. I just love his voice actor (also voices Buggy in One Piece). So fun voice.

This episode is a lot like Buggy returning in the one piece anime at random times. None of that is filler but rather mini stories done at the beginning or ending of various chapters. In this case this story was at the end of a ton of manga chapters and then concluded in a 4 page mini story at the end of a volume.

So as filler is only something that was created outside of the manga this is actually part of the story given a random part.

Masamune
Thu, 05-26-2005, 11:14 AM
Don kan'onji is awesome how he uses his english phrases and always seems to make the situation like he did everything : D

Also quite content with this filler as it gave alot of side chars some screentime which was entertaining, rather making the main chars act dumb and do something totally out of the blue.

Foomanchew24
Thu, 05-26-2005, 01:05 PM
The story seemed out of place since the last ep was seious then we get this nugget of sillyness. They should have had this ep back when everyone was running around, not after a serious fight like last ep. This ep in my opinion had the best looking hollow by far as well, very cool looking. Back to waiting for the next ep I guess.

DDBen
Thu, 05-26-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
The story seemed out of place since the last ep was seious then we get this nugget of sillyness. They should have had this ep back when everyone was running around, not after a serious fight like last ep. This ep in my opinion had the best looking hollow by far as well, very cool looking. Back to waiting for the next ep I guess.

Why would they do filler here hmm lets see how about they want the extra time to do the next battles. Do remember that the captain of the 11th is making a bline straight for ichigo as he was able to determine which way to go based on the fight Ichigo and renji just had. Its a lot better then where in Naruto they just make a episode with horrible animation or skip a week of the anime for a 1 hour special.

Turkish-S
Thu, 05-26-2005, 02:57 PM
nice epi.
i hope his fam. finally hears what ichigo is. then rukia doesn't have to sit in the closet the whole time,

kooshi
Thu, 05-26-2005, 03:25 PM
I didn't really like this. Not really funny and kinda weird. Just my two cents anyways.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 05-26-2005, 04:38 PM
This episode was absurd and fantastic at the same time, only Bleach can do something like that.

Knives122
Thu, 05-26-2005, 04:41 PM
well I actually thought it was alright even though those were the sorriest excuses for hollows Ive ever seen. and I really liked the ending, b/c there were absolutely no spoilers in there

next ep should be better though

Honoko
Thu, 05-26-2005, 04:44 PM
i'm just glad i watched this after the recent naruto ep instead of vice versa. thanks goodness for bleach wackiness i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Board of Command
Thu, 05-26-2005, 05:08 PM
This episode sucked. Why did they slot in a filler in a time like this?

DDBen
Fri, 05-27-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
This episode sucked. Why did they slot in a filler in a time like this?

I'd have to say the simple explination is because the next fight will likely have exceptional animation so they decided to put in this episode. Its not filler its in the Manga and this is where it should be based on its manga placement. Basically if you think this is bad go watch Naruto 136 and you will learn exactly how bad real filler can be.

Roko
Fri, 05-27-2005, 12:58 AM
eh..funny ep, but completely useless. btw, Ururu is awesome, her "hollow mode" that she goes into when there are hollows in the area is so cool.

Aramis
Fri, 05-27-2005, 04:28 AM
Filler! but omg so funny =D
This ep is good for making comparisons...Lunar's subbing rulez!

Swee
Fri, 05-27-2005, 12:58 PM
well.. this episode was kind of lame.. did not really link to the last.. however, probably yuzu, karin, ururu and the other boy(forgot the name) maybe the next Shinigami or something like that.. that's just my guess.. hope next episode will be a nice one.. BWAHAHA!!

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 05-27-2005, 01:43 PM
This ep was shit whats up with that karazuka crap, pointless episode. maybe its lead up for a bleach 1hour special i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

mage
Fri, 05-27-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by: Swee
well.. this episode was kind of lame.. did not really link to the last.. however, probably yuzu, karin, ururu and the other boy(forgot the name) maybe the next Shinigami or something like that.. that's just my guess.. hope next episode will be a nice one.. BWAHAHA!!

obviously it didnt link to the last episode since its a filler, its job is to be useless.

Crows_Kill
Fri, 05-27-2005, 05:11 PM
I wouldnt consider this filler- its just showing whats happening back in the real world. Don Kanoji and crew really do (did? damn tenses) form up power ranger style and kick hollow but while the big guys were distracted in soul society. Tthey did leave out one part from the manga regarding the shinigami that was supposed to be there, but I won't spol it for the non-manga readers, they may still play it for laughs.
They threw this in as a tension breaker as the heat really does get turned up a notch after this- they're running out of liuetenants, hint hint.

GLS
Fri, 05-27-2005, 05:23 PM
I enjoyed this episode. Had some good laughs.
Nex episode looks nice. Has Hitsugaya in it i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Aeon
Fri, 05-27-2005, 06:05 PM
I can't believe people complained about Naruto yet liked this. I actually liked Karin before this power ranger wannabe ep.

Astronopolis
Fri, 05-27-2005, 07:50 PM
it was pretty funny the way Don Kanonjis fireball attacks would never connect, yet acted as if he had personally defeated all the monsters, lol what was with the end of the ep before the end credits? does anybody know what im talking about? i didnt know little girls tits shook that violently haha

other than the disturbingly pedophilic nature of 2 seconds at the end of the ep, i enjoyed this episode wholeheartedly, given its semi-filler nature. it was just enough to where i was entertained with what was going on back in the real world, yet i am definetely coming back next week to see what happens to Ichigo and Co.

Also, is anyone else seriously diggin on this music? i dont ever remember enjoying an anime soundtrack so much, go Bleach!

also: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cal_kashi
Fri, 05-27-2005, 09:41 PM
you all understand why the music rocks so much right, ..? It's because the badass fight music is straight disco, and disco rules.

DDBen
Sat, 05-28-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
I can't believe people complained about Naruto yet liked this. I actually liked Karin before this power ranger wannabe ep.

The reason why this was far better then this weeks Naruto is very simple. First it was done by the actual creator of bleach and not a random thing made out of the blue exclusively to waste time. It was well animated and once again the ending was modified for another one of the CaptainsVice Captains they have actually put tons of effort into the ending cycling through all kinds of characters. With bleach we don't get the malformed attempts at animating episodes. When Naruto does filler or even a actual episode they have atleast one team of animators that seems to do everything in freaken cran.

Did this episode have some profound point the simple answer is not in the slightest all it was trying to do is show you what those not involved in soul society were upto. I was a little disappointed about one thing they seemed to leave out of this but even though its not really a spoiler I'll avoid mentioning it.

elmojo
Sat, 05-28-2005, 09:44 AM
amazing episode, i just love bleach i started watching it 3 days ago and i am so addicted, reminds me of full metal alchemist , at first i thought bleach was just a movie about a stupid ghost slayer, how wrong i was i am just amazed at the characters, the humor.. the filler eps if anyone should call them that are GREAT what a series this is turning out to be there is alot of significance to this episode, the youngest sister seems to have a summoning ability now (maybe in the future she can summon other things?)

i just love how the excorsist calls ichigo BOY and the casual english talk

TwisT
Sat, 05-28-2005, 05:03 PM
I thoght it sucked.. But then again, it's probably becuase i had to high expectations and thought it was going to be some good action or more of the Renji/Rukia stuff.. So i guess i got disapointed when i saw this.. If i had known that this was coming i may have enjoyed it more..

triagic7
Sun, 05-29-2005, 02:52 PM
I liked the episode, wasnt expecting it at all, maybe they could have transitioned better from soul society back to the real world. But besides expecting to see Ichigo or some scenes from soul society somewhere in the episode and not getting to I enjoyed it alot. Don Kanonji rocks, I love the way he is able to make everyone follow him and act out his ideas.

Itachi_y2k5
Sun, 05-29-2005, 03:33 PM
Don Kanonji is gay... whats up with that kanonji canonball one of the most useless characters ever

Roko
Mon, 05-30-2005, 01:06 PM
well, at least he has -some- powers, however gay that power may be. Much more useful then most people. The power I didn't really like was Karin's soccer ball attack

elmojo
Mon, 05-30-2005, 09:15 PM
well nobody should be taking don seriously, he is a FRAUD .. kind of

well he over hypes everything and seems to always find a way to get someone else to get the job done, the fact that the ball is so over hyped and does no damage is hilarious, calling ichigo his apprentice is funny stuff like that

i thought he would appear out of nowhere when renji was on earth , haha that would have been funny..

Assertn
Tue, 05-31-2005, 02:56 AM
any reason why a soccer ball should be able to take out hollows?

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-31-2005, 03:17 AM
The same reason the boy's bat takes out hollows. They put spirit energy into it.

TwisT
Tue, 05-31-2005, 10:37 AM
Well "Don Whatever" is useless to add the the comedy.. He reminds me Mr. Satan from DBZ (i know, i know, god forbid, but i did a DBZ - Bleach comparison).. He was also pretty usless and always tried to take credits and calling Goku, Gohan and Goten his students.. But i do think "Don Whatever" is funny.. I did'nt find Mr.Satan that funny..

Well what i wanted to say with this is that this kind of character is supposed to be useless to add the the comedy.. And his only appearance is when it's a funny episode..

First i thought it sucked, since my expectations was to high.. But i watched it again since then, and i found it somewhat enjoyable.. But one think i still find lame is that the Girl (dont remember any names) was supposed to have "Anti deathgod powers".. And i guess the boy should to, right?? How come they sucked so much now?? A few low-level Hollows should not be a match for those 2 (at least for the girl)..

SK
Tue, 05-31-2005, 11:45 AM
i cant stand ichigo's sister, crying all the fucking time.

Mae
Sun, 06-05-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
any reason why a soccer ball should be able to take out hollows?

But it's a soccer ball infused with spiritual energy, you see. And was "Smells like evil spirits" a Nirvana reference o_0 !? Probably not, but it made me laugh.

ChaosK
Sun, 06-05-2005, 06:48 PM
its a "SUPER SOCCER BALL!"