PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2/Xbox Live

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 05-23-2005, 04:23 PM
I play on Halo 2 probly too much but I want some more people to play with online so if you play post in here so I'm not as bored.

My tag is GodOfDeath, yea I know that its pretty gay but I got Xbox Live when it first came out which was like what 3 or so years ago? And it was around the time I was watching Gundam Wing and Duo always called himself the god of death soooo there ya go. Send me a friend request, but make sure you record a message saying who you are or else I'll probly just delete it i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

darkshadow
Mon, 05-23-2005, 06:38 PM
im GandalfThaBlack ( yeah i know you all like it )
but i dont really play as often ne more

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 05-23-2005, 11:01 PM
I play halo 2 too. Good fun, although I think I'm going to either buy or rent some more live titles so I can take a better advantage of the service. Gamertag is the same as my screen name only with a 1 at the end. Thats LobsterMagnet1 for all of you people who need a visual.

Turkish-S
Tue, 05-24-2005, 09:48 AM
My tag is memsutcu. actually not mine but i always play with him. i would pown some of ure arses.

Knives122
Tue, 05-24-2005, 07:19 PM
yeah I play it every now and then(probably everyday since school is over) my tag is Ice Cold122(yeah I keep the number in all my names)

Astronopolis
Wed, 05-25-2005, 10:25 PM
yo my gamertag is AudileGorilla, ive been looking for some more live buddies so feel free to send me a friend request!

GLS
Wed, 05-25-2005, 10:44 PM
my tag is jrow7784.

Whats a good time for us to have a GotWoot deathmatch?

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 05-26-2005, 12:55 AM
Better yet lets meet up and do a little team slayering. We really should cordinate some sort of time to meet up. It'll make it alot easier to find each other. Unfortunatly we all live in different time zones so that makes it a bit difficult. I live on the east coast of the US. Ever since I've gotten home from college I haven't been very busy. So if there's a time you guys want to meet up at I say lets meet up and join up and best of all kick some ass.

darkshadow
Thu, 05-26-2005, 08:18 AM
gmt+1 here ( pst+9)

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 05-26-2005, 10:27 PM
Well I'll be playing more once I get home tuesday. I wouldn't mind organising a Gotwoot Halo 2 tourny if anyones up for it.

Mite Gai
Sun, 05-29-2005, 10:05 PM
Gamertag: DeathgiverX
I would be up for a Gotwoot Halo Tourney if we get enough people. And what we really gotta do is some Big Team Battle if we get enough Gotwoot people that would be awesome. Maybe we could even make a clan.