PDA

View Full Version : E3 2005

SK
Sat, 05-21-2005, 09:20 PM
i thought the x-box 360 looked gay, the ps3 looked great, and the nintendo revolution looked even better than the ps3. i thought there were a lot of original looking games, while people were saying the developers were all afraid to try something new. anyway being a ps2 owner here are the games ill probably buy. so many games...so little time...and so little cash lol.
1. okami
2. dirge of cerberus (you know the ffvii game)
3. shadow of the collossus
4. madden 06
5. soul calibur iii
6. dragonquest viii
7. magna carta: tears of blood (YES ITS COMING TO THE US!!)
8. starcraft: ghost
9. genji: dawn of the samurai

WORST GAME OF E3 AWARD GOES TO.....(drumroll)....
The Bible Game- Crave Entertainment
"Tests players biblical knowledge!"
(yes this is a real game)

darkshadow
Sat, 05-21-2005, 09:23 PM
soul calibur> ps2 only SO FUCKING LAME, jezus!

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 05-22-2005, 12:17 AM
Nintendo's strategy was very interesting. They took a rather conservative approach. My guess is that they wanted to see the hands of all the other players. I bet right now back in Japan there probably trying to figure out how to buff up the revolution a bit more. I'm expecting the end product to be more powerful then the Xbox 360 but not quite as powerful as the PS3. Also someone at Microsoft needs to be shot. Will someone give me one rational reason why they didn't show perfect dark zero. Damn game has been in development for half a decade and they even showed it at that godawful MTV special so why no E3 pressence. Man really dumb move on microsoft's part. Bill Gate's is probably going to get pissed once he sees how much of his pocket change is slipping away because of rare's lack of productivity.

Also ps2 exclusive soul calibur seems like a really dumb move especially when it did so well as a multiplatform title. I wonder if any sony executives were pulling some string behind the scenes. Only reason I can justify not realeasing soul calibur 3 as a ps2 exclusive.