PDA

View Full Version : Hottest female seed character

multi
Sat, 05-21-2005, 04:37 PM
if Im going for hottest adult, imma have to pick murre ramius because she got chests body and everything. I would love to hit up Talia too she look like she got some knockers but her chests look a lil to saggy in that one shower scene in episode 30.

If i had to go with the younger chicks i would buck up with lunamaria hawke. she got that ass and legs... damn i like it when she bends over cuz i know she a slut that wants a gangbang from rey shin and athrun.. athrun shoulda bucked her in the elevator in episode 15, i know i woulda. I would get some head from meyrin too she look like she a good deep throater.

i dont know about cagali and lacus, they just dont cut it for me. i might hit up dearkas chick hmmm maybe.

darkshadow
Sat, 05-21-2005, 07:27 PM
hahah you really need to get some hentai

jing
Sat, 05-21-2005, 09:13 PM
actually he needs to be a director of some of hentai series.

Deblas
Sat, 05-21-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by: multi
if Im going for hottest adult, imma have to pick murre ramius because she got chests body and everything. I would love to hit up Talia too she look like she got some knockers but her chests look a lil to saggy in that one shower scene in episode 30.

If i had to go with the younger chicks i would buck up with lunamaria hawke. she got that ass and legs... damn i like it when she bends over cuz i know she a slut that wants a gangbang from rey shin and athrun.. athrun shoulda bucked her in the elevator in episode 15, i know i woulda. I would get some head from meyrin too she look like she a good deep throater.

i dont know about cagali and lacus, they just dont cut it for me. i might hit up dearkas chick hmmm maybe.

You need to get laid, Badly!

EDIT: Yes, Lunamaria is very hot.

PTX-003C
Sat, 05-21-2005, 09:53 PM
i am glad that he is not the director for GSD(even i know the director now sucks)
i really hate those jerks that has nothing but sex in their mind.....

darkshadow
Sat, 05-21-2005, 10:45 PM
he posted 3 times, and all off em were oriented like this 1 lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

but to contribute
1.murrue, i mean nothing beats a brunette, but then there is also lunamaria....
2.talia
the others suck i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

edit: "damn i like it when she bends over cuz i know she a slut that wants a gangbang from rey shin and athrun"

lol haha that makes me chuckle every time

kinggalaxia
Sat, 05-21-2005, 11:31 PM
umm...Rey! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Kardiva
Sun, 05-22-2005, 12:36 AM
good lord, i feel disgusted just by posting this. i cant believe my 100th post will be on a topic like this...

well, since this is such a special post, i have to go with my girl cagalli. she's all over my desktop, she'd be a lot to handle though, royalty and all.

ah, and second to her would be stellar...cause i like crazy, dellusional, cracked out, drugged up girls, they're just too sexy. they get me every time. i promise that i will repent my many sins. sigh.

Nai
Sun, 05-22-2005, 01:31 AM
Cagalli.

I absolutely hate her personality tho.

Deamon007
Sun, 05-22-2005, 02:30 AM
yay my first post

I would say lacus nice personality and a realy nice body but lunamaria hawke is also doable

PSJ
Sun, 05-22-2005, 04:55 AM
wow multi, dude get out of the basement. maybe you should try to hook up with a real girl once in a while and you wont have these disgusting sick thoughts. oh and on the comment about brunettes, you obviously havent seen a blonde scandinavian girl MMMM thats something for ya.

darkshadow
Sun, 05-22-2005, 10:24 AM
i have i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif lol, i was in school with 1, really pretty and all, but i just have this thing for brunettes i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-22-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by: PTX-003C
i am glad that he is not the director for GSD(even i know the director now sucks)
i really hate those jerks that has nothing but sex in their mind.....

I still find it funny that this comes from a guy who has a million Seed figurines in his possession...

multi
Sun, 05-22-2005, 03:26 PM
the perfect born scene in seed woulda been when mmu got injured and was laying on the hospital bed, the all of a sudden ramius nurses him back to health by giving him some head and a handjob.

in gsd it still woulda been the elevator scene with athrun and lunamaria, athrun shoulda fucked the shit out of her in there.

NM
Sun, 05-22-2005, 04:39 PM
Is that all you think about when you watch Seed/Destiny...? I don't even want to know what you thought of when Shinn visited Stellar when she was in the hospital bed.

EDIT: To stay on topic (I guess), I'd probably go for Lunamaria.

cybercoin
Sun, 05-22-2005, 05:21 PM
O-o Yeah, Shinn visisted her many many times. And after each visit her condition was worse XD

Board of Command
Sun, 05-22-2005, 06:38 PM

Sorry to burst you bubble man, but all anime girls are the same. They just change the hair and eye colors. It's like Mrs. Potato Head. Take off Talia's hair and put on Ramius's, and bam, you got Ramius.

darkshadow
Sun, 05-22-2005, 07:20 PM
^^ correction, all gundam seed, and generic anime girls are the same, in some anime, every person looks kinda different( like cowboy bebop)

Deblas
Sun, 05-22-2005, 07:42 PM
Talia of course ( thinking about shower scene in episode 30) *drools*.

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-22-2005, 07:44 PM
Doesn't that go for all existing lifeforms as well?
I mean just switch eyes, hair... tweak the length a little... peoples' apperances aren't that unique.

Board of Command
Sun, 05-22-2005, 07:48 PM
No, real people have distinct facial structures and body proportions. Imagine an Asian guy who dyes his hair blond. He does not look "blond" in the truest sense.

All Seed characters use the same base body. Even Kira and Cagalli use the same model, except Kira has no boobs.

Ok here's a cheap photoshopped Kira compared to Cagalli
http://img81.echo.cx/img81/2105/kiracagalli9xp.jpg
It looks a bit different because the real Cagalli is staring down a bit, which makes her face flatter, but the resemblance is definitely obvious.

DDBen
Sun, 05-22-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
No, real people have distinct facial structures and body proportions. Imagine an Asian guy who dyes his hair blond. He does not look "blond" in the truest sense.

All Seed characters use the same base body. Even Kira and Cagalli use the same model, except Kira has no boobs.

Ok here's a cheap photoshopped Kira compared to Cagalli
http://img81.echo.cx/img81/2105/kiracagalli9xp.jpg
It looks a bit different because the real Cagalli is staring down a bit, which makes her face flatter, but the resemblance is definitely obvious.

Um you do realise that Kira and Cagalli are brother and sister right? That aside they are drawn differn't on the other hand Shinn and Lunamari are exactly the same except hair and eye color from the neck up. I would also like to point out the Orb gentlemen in episode 31 which pretty much all look completely differn't most of the characters are differn't however often facial expressions look similar given basically the same size nose and mouth. I personally don't care to post along the main topic in this thread as its pointless but your photoshop putting the same hair on both and then saying 2 human faces of related characters look similar is completely pointless.

Board of Command
Sun, 05-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Big difference between similar and identical. They're not identical in those pictures due to the reason I stated.

Then maybe I should whip out another comparison of two unrelated characters, but I won't.

DDBen
Sun, 05-22-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Big difference between similar and identical. They're not identical in those pictures due to the reason I stated.

Then maybe I should whip out another comparison of two unrelated characters, but I won't.

Be my guest but realise any similarities between Quardinators can be accounted for simply by the fact they are babies made to order. If you have some comparison pics of completely identical naturals who arn't clones then you may have a case. However go ahead and don't stick the same hair on Kira and put him next to Calgari they are far from identical and they are certainly allowed to be similar.

cybercoin
Mon, 05-23-2005, 02:02 AM
BTW, if there is a handssome/cute guy in an anime then he also has the face of a anime girl, just with some changes.

Board of Command
Mon, 05-23-2005, 08:46 AM
I already said I won't make another comparison.

lilphatboi88
Tue, 05-24-2005, 12:24 AM
That guy that just keeps posting about his thoughts is hilarious. He should be a hentai director, geez, i wonder what he can do...

telemari
Tue, 05-24-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
wow multi, dude get out of the basement. maybe you should try to hook up with a real girl once in a while and you wont have these disgusting sick thoughts. oh and on the comment about brunettes, you obviously havent seen a blonde scandinavian girl MMMM thats something for ya.

1) you're the one who is perverted sennin here
2) redheads are better. but in SEED, they aren't any i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif pink heads maybe, but no redheads.

Deamon007
Tue, 05-24-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by: telemari

2) redheads are better. but in SEED, they aren't any pink heads maybe, but no redheads.

I agree redheads are better that blonde (in anime atleast) but I like pink heads better

Board of Command
Tue, 05-24-2005, 05:22 PM
But in real life pink heads are nasty.

PSJ
Tue, 05-24-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by: telemari

2) redheads are better. but in SEED, they aren't any pink heads maybe, but no redheads.

thats a forum nick....

i have to disagree, a blonde girl on a sunny day at the beach, a read hed cant top that. not the average redhead anyway.

darkshadow
Tue, 05-24-2005, 05:54 PM
i also disagree, a brunette would blow them away

lilphatboi88
Tue, 05-24-2005, 06:16 PM
Why don't u guys post some pictures so we all can judge. Post the best of whichever you think is the best.

darkshadow
Tue, 05-24-2005, 06:37 PM
BTW, important, im refering to NATURALs here, so a natural brunette, with dyed( spelling) blonde hair, is still freaking hot in most cases

ZeroJquan
Tue, 05-24-2005, 10:30 PM
Let me remind you all that there was someone in SEED that had Red Hair.. Only she died... her name was Fray... but she was evil... so I wouldn't go for her... BTW... redheads are hot!!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

telemari
Wed, 05-25-2005, 05:36 AM
like this one? *drools*
http://img90.exs.cx/img90/3240/img30182mw.jpg

cybercoin
Wed, 05-25-2005, 06:51 AM
Damn those green eyes @_@

PSJ
Wed, 05-25-2005, 07:55 AM
that is what i call an average, one of those girls you'll just walk past on the street, you wont say she is hot and you wont say she is ugly, she's just in between.

Kirakun
Wed, 05-25-2005, 07:57 AM
She's what I call a 6 pack. Don't need to be trashed, but def need something to step her up a notch.

telemari
Wed, 05-25-2005, 08:22 AM
it's too bad you can't see a whole body i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

cybercoin
Wed, 05-25-2005, 08:32 AM
>_< my eyes arent like that at all ^_^'

Kinda blue/greyish with a yellow circle ^_^

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-25-2005, 08:34 AM
Why are we posting pics of girls in a GSD thread? Stop it.

cybercoin
Wed, 05-25-2005, 09:34 AM
Yeah, thats what I was wondering aswell.

DDBen
Wed, 05-25-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Why are we posting pics of girls in a GSD thread? Stop it.

While I agree they shouldn't be posting pictures of actual girls in a thread or forum of this nature I'm much more concerned by the rat she's holding.

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-25-2005, 10:58 AM
Now that you mention it, it kinda looks like she's strangling it...

Deblas
Wed, 05-25-2005, 04:00 PM
What is it with girls and chihuahas. You'd think they'd pick a dog who doesn't look like big rat with huge eyes and enlarged skull.

SK
Wed, 05-25-2005, 08:44 PM
your mom.

Deblas
Wed, 05-25-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
your mom.

I don't know where this came up but, Say what you want to me, but not to my family. You don't have any right.

Samanosuke
Thu, 05-26-2005, 05:47 PM
YOUR MOTHER DEBLAS HARRRRRR!!!
hey deblas your mom speaks horrible english, just like you!!!! ooooooo
she smokes peepee!!!! arrrrr
I BANGED YOUR MOTHER DEBLAS!!!!
YOUR SISTER TOOO

AHHH FLAMED

GO TO HELLLLLL

cybercoin
Fri, 05-27-2005, 03:21 AM
O_o...okay...that sure was random.

burnout
Fri, 05-27-2005, 07:53 AM
well when i lokked at the pict it almost freaked me out

damn those eyes "DROOLS" but why is she killing her rat???
no seriosly its a nice dog (if you can call it that) it kinda and something to her personalety

(btw sorry for my bad englisch)

lilphatboi88
Fri, 05-27-2005, 09:16 AM
That girl looks hideous, what are u guys talking about?

darkshadow
Fri, 05-27-2005, 10:27 AM
^^ agrees, forget these peeps with 0 taste

Everyone get back on topic. telemari, don't post stupid, irrelevant pictures like that.

GotWoot Moderator

Raquelcasull
Sun, 05-29-2005, 01:38 PM

Raquelcasull
Sun, 05-29-2005, 01:41 PM
XD

I love your post multi! I love when boys show their true feelings! It doesn't seem fair now that the forum does not have a hottest guy from Destiny thread. My pick would be Kira! Of course (*^^)

Don't double post. Use the edit button.

GotWoot Moderator

thejamppa
Sun, 05-29-2005, 02:23 PM
I had big time favourite Cagalli, from Seed being such tomboy. She has calmed down bit.
Lacus was big favourite too, kind, pink haired good singer.
But now I think Lunamaria is hottest: She is tomboy actually, fighting with MS, has nice figure and is redhead. I guess her Sister, Meyrin is fox too.
so I say: LUNAMARIA

TwisT
Sun, 05-29-2005, 04:10 PM
Lunamaria.. I dont think i need to explain that so i just shut up now..

PS. And nice flame Sam i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mite Gai
Sun, 05-29-2005, 11:29 PM
Lunamaria hands down. No other GS girl can compete with her.

Crion629
Tue, 05-31-2005, 07:44 PM
1. Lunamaria Hawke
2. Stellar Loussier
3. Murrue Ramius

I'd bang any one of these girls!

lilphatboi88
Wed, 06-01-2005, 01:09 AM
What was the other way that the other fansubs spelled the name Lacus?

cybercoin
Fri, 06-03-2005, 02:00 AM
Rakkuso or something

Motteh
Fri, 06-03-2005, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by: lilphatboi88
What was the other way that the other fansubs spelled the name Lacus?
Rakusu (am rewatching Seed)

Terracosmo
Fri, 06-03-2005, 07:35 AM
Oh, I just noticed that I actually haven't answered the query of this topic.

Answer: Yzak.

...what?

Jurojin
Fri, 06-03-2005, 08:17 AM
Yzak != female

cybercoin
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:41 PM
*bitchslaps*

masamuneehs
Fri, 06-03-2005, 06:21 PM
Give me Flay, that girl would be wild in the sack. Handcuffs, whips, wax, oh baby.

And I agree with what Terra said about most of them looking sooo similair except wearing different outfits and hair/eye color.

Oh wait, I totally forgot about Mia Campbell... that girl would be so good.... but then what about Lacus? Hmm... both seem like they'd be a little too boring (tho they are hot) and timid. So then it has to be Flay for me because that sex would be hot, kinky and adventerous.

"Come to bed baby." "Do you want the mustache on or off?" "Off. Please." "Too bad."

Mite Gai
Fri, 06-03-2005, 10:40 PM
I don't know man, Mia looks like she would be pretty wild in the bed, she just acts like shes clueless in order to pretend to be Lacus who probably would be boring in bed.

multi
Fri, 06-03-2005, 11:08 PM
naw murrue ramius is tied with lunamaria. damn i used to love it in seed when archangel would always get hit and u would see ramius titties jiggle and bounce from the impact of the hit. OMG too bad Mmu didnt make it through the war to fuck her. all he got was head in the hospital bed.

All i know is damn theres a big as ship in archangel and minerva with so many guys and too few girls. you know the crew is jackin off in their room to lunamaria, meyrin, talia, and ramius.

heres what needs to happen, shinn should get some pity guilty sex from lunamaria.. athrun should go to the cockpit of minerva and order meyrin and talia to stay and fuck the shit out of both em!

Mite Gai
Sat, 06-04-2005, 01:29 AM
lol, I am waiting for that episode to happen, and the crew is probably gonna gangbang Lunamaria soon as she goes down to the hangar.

ChaosK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 06:53 PM
all you have to do is tell mia that the real lacus would get wild in that sit i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Lunamaria hawke like almost every1 else.

romancing_xaga
Wed, 06-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Oh boy..you guys clearly haven't seen the hentai version of gundam seed....ill go marrue ramiusu all the way baby!

cybercoin
Wed, 06-08-2005, 03:05 PM
Ohhhh, do tell...gimme link XD!!!!

Kirakun
Fri, 06-10-2005, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by: romancing_xaga
Oh boy..you guys clearly haven't seen the hentai version of gundam seed....ill go marrue ramiusu all the way baby!

The what?

EDIT: Oh and I'd go with Miriaria personally.

Chris_Xion
Sat, 07-09-2005, 06:37 AM
I'd go with Flay,apart from her bitchin bout hating Coordinators(i'm surprised she wasnt recruited into Blue Cosmos,she'd be having a position like Azrael or Djibril by now),she was hot,also Murrue coz she had biggest boobs around,Lacus coz looks+sweet personality,Meyrin coz she looks better with new long hair and Lunamaria coz shes hot with that miniskirt on.

So i vote for Flay.

Terracosmo
Sat, 07-09-2005, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by: romancing_xaga

LINKS

(I know that you are joking but what can I say, impulse)

john_doe_107
Sat, 07-09-2005, 09:07 AM
milly...oh i love milly...especially when she tried to kill dearka..LOL..

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 07-09-2005, 12:47 PM
I'll have to say:

1.- Lacusu (everything about her.)
2.- Milly (love her attitude).
3.- Stellar (in panties she looked great).
4.- Meyrin (would be in top three if she looked more like right after she boarded the Gouf in ep 36).
5.- Maryu Ramius (Hot mature woman).
6.- Talia Gladys (very sexy).
7.- Cagalli (need to grow up).

bigdaddy843
Sun, 07-10-2005, 04:14 AM
1) Murrue Ramius (no explanation needed) followed by
2) Lunamaria ( no explanation either i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif )
3) Cagalli ( this is an impulse selection)
4) Lacus (PINK)
5)Fllay ( just get rid of the bad attitude)

ArcZero
Sun, 07-10-2005, 12:09 PM
i think natarle was pretty hot. tho she seems more like the kinda person who would use whips, handcuffs, leather, hang you upside down, etc, etc.........
jesus christ that's scary......... (O_O)

Chris_Xion
Sun, 07-10-2005, 12:49 PM
U'll all vote for Lacus once u see her in that 4th ending.She looks SO HOT in that black suit!

ThatGuyThere
Mon, 07-11-2005, 12:53 AM
Luna, meyrin, ramius and lacus(does she have a mole on her face or is it jus dirt on my computer?) all tie for me
stellar n fllay r jus to creepy for me
One thing though... lacus is hot but i think her hair would always get in the way, its like ur movin in to kiss her but a huge hunk of hair gets in ur way...

HEY, PAY ATTENTION. Use proper English. Read this forum before you post. (http://forums.gotwoot.net/categories.cfm?catid=58&entercat=y)

GotWoot Moderator

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Mon, 07-11-2005, 01:51 AM
i would go with my gf, but since she's not in gundam seed/destiny, =P i will go with meyrin

john_doe_107
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:00 AM
i just posted the topic on the hottest male character, so i'm doing this just to get some images out of my head =P

miriallia... you dumped elsman for me didn't you?
fllay...damn i hate you, thank god you're beautifulr
lacus...wild images start are conjured in my head everytime i look at you, if only you ween't that sweet and innocent
lunamaria... damn, if my hair was pink..i'd look like you, love your legs

PSJ
Mon, 07-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Just noticed that all i contributed to this thread was some off topic bullshit.

Luna and Meyrin are easily the best looking in GS/D

Guardian_2000
Mon, 07-11-2005, 11:38 AM
I have to say Lacus with her black outfit just went up to the top. If only she was brunette now.

MeroTZ
Mon, 07-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
I have to say Lacus with her black outfit just went up to the top. If only she was brunette now.

For me, its always been Lacus. She can sing, in addition to being good looking!

And as you said, that black outfit does nothing but help.

PSJ
Mon, 07-11-2005, 05:50 PM
The only thing that brings Lacus down is her occasional Kindergarten act. I absolutly hate that, she did it alot in GS hasn't really pulled it in GSD but something similar indeed. This fucking "oh god im an innocent helpless girl" act she pulls. We all know she isn't helpless, now show some authority like when Asruan came to shoot her in GS. In such situations she's hot. Smart and confident females are hard to beat.

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-11-2005, 05:59 PM
I hate Lacus always, she's annoying and looks stupid. Kill her.

MeroTZ
Mon, 07-11-2005, 06:29 PM
I hate Lacus always, she's annoying and looks stupid. Kill her.

At least she's not a boring mute sidekick, like Shiho. I hope she was in that droppod wave. VAPORIZED!

...Just kidding!

Seriously though, looks stupid? She's got long, pink hair. Cool dresses. A heavenly voice!

I know a lot of people who dislike her because they associate her with that damnedable Haro. And since she doens't keep it with her anymore (either that, or my mind has blocked it out), she's even better now.

Death to Haro's.

Also, more screentime for Yzak and Shiho would be nice. Give her a line, at least!

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-11-2005, 06:32 PM
She looks stupid because she pulls on some tough act all the time. Also, I hate her voice and how it's supposed to be badass.

(Edit: Also, she keeps stealing precious opening screentime from Yzak by running around naked with Kira and being the cause of her clone Meer which also occupies precious time)

It would be hilarious if Shiho actually was in that wave, seeing as nobody gave a fuck about it i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

MeroTZ
Mon, 07-11-2005, 06:43 PM
She looks stupid because she pulls on some tough act all the time. Also, I hate her voice and how it's supposed to be badass.

(Edit: Also, she keeps stealing precious opening screentime from Yzak by running around naked with Kira and being the cause of her clone Meer which also occupies precious time)

It would be hilarious if Shiho actually was in that wave, seeing as nobody gave a fuck about it

Hey, I agree, they need Yzak in the opening, but they need to take time from Shinn to give to him, just to drive home the point i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Also, I dont know about a "tough" act, or when her voice is supposed to be badass. I do think its great when she's all manipulative though.

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-11-2005, 06:46 PM
Well what can I say... it's very hard to describe why exactly I dislike Lacus, without sounding like a complete sexist anyway.
Suffice to say I don't like cute pink-haired females doing the role she is doing in Destiny. Can't really explain it better than that : S

darkshadow
Mon, 07-11-2005, 06:47 PM
i dont like her either, i just dont........

MeroTZ
Mon, 07-11-2005, 06:53 PM
Well what can I say... it's very hard to describe why exactly I dislike Lacus, without sounding like a complete sexist anyway.
Suffice to say I don't like cute pink-haired females doing the role she is doing in Destiny. Can't really explain it better than that : S

First and foremost, I wouldn't care even a little if you sounded like a complete sexist. It'd likely be funny to hear it said i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Also, I suppose in the same way you dislike cute pink haired women with Lacus's role, I am drawn to cute nice girls like her. Also, princesses. (Am I weird? I hope so).

I dont really mind that you dont like her, but for some crazy reason I get defensive when you say you want her to die i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I suppose its just insanity that I feel a need to protect a fictitious character.

But then again, I've always asked people to call me crazy. They never do.

/crazylaugh

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-11-2005, 06:57 PM
I'd assume that there is a simple reason to why you get defensive, and that is probably because Lacus fits the stereotype well when it comes to something else you mention in that post: princesses. She is beautiful, she has power, she has style. Etc. And therefore I suppose it's natural that we men, as the sworn protectors of princesses, take a liking to that type of character and want to "defend" her. Or something.

However here's where I come in: I'm not like other men. Because I wear blue lipstick as I write this post. So this doesn't apply to me, hah!

Okay that was one damn crappy "analysis", which just made me realize that I need sleep.

MeroTZ
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:03 PM
I'd assume that there is a simple reason to why you get defensive, and that is probably because Lacus fits the stereotype well when it comes to something else you mention in that post: princesses. She is beautiful, she has power, she has style. Etc. And therefore I suppose it's natural that we men, as the sworn protectors of princesses, take a liking to that type of character and want to "defend" her. Or something.

However here's where I come in: I'm not like other men. Because I wear blue lipstick as I write this post. So this doesn't apply to me, hah!

Okay that was one damn crappy "analysis", which just made me realize that I need sleep.

Not that crappy of an analysis. Not something to use for your college thesis, but not unsound either.

BTW, the blue lipstick thing is disturbing. I'm not nearly that crazy.

KapsLocked
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:05 PM

Blue lipstick? That's kinda smexy. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

But I like Lacus too! Maybe because in looks she's kinda like my g/f - well-endowed and (well, she used to ) has pink hair. I dunno, though, I like most of the characters in GSD. Except that Stellar was hot, but like... retarded.

masamuneehs
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Dude, Terra so hit it on the head. She is a fucking pop star trying to sway the tide of war (quite admirable actually) but then people actually start looking to her for guidance and take her words to heart (very bad idea. This is a person with no political or military skill, but you're going to listen to her?) and occasionally can be filled with resolve and tough as nails. But honestly, if she was ever out of an ArchAngel class cruiser in the middle of battle she'd probably shit herself.

And then she is such a goody two-shoes and so innocent and sugary sweet and nice and NEVER DOES ANYTHING WRONG! If there's one character flaw I can't stand in any kind of TV or movie, its a character with no flaws! Dude, it's like listening to Bono on how to cure world hunger (tho the man does make good points occasionally) or letting Britney Spears pick the next Supreme Court Justice or having Sylvester Stallone commander infantry... Celebs live in a fake world, and misuse their media access in order to try to influence matters that other people have to dedict lifetimes of study and effort in order to reach the level where their voices are heard.

And I also blame her for turning Kira into the SOB that he is in Destiny... Should have stayed rocking on his little armchair like a 90-year old man. But now that his girl is involved, he finds it in him to go back out there and try to twist everyone's arm (or just cut off their arms...) into seeing it his way so "the war can end" and he won't need to fight anymore...

If Lacus & Crew had been right the first time, the war wouldn't have repeated itself. A Third Party outmanuevered ZAFT and took advantage of the EAF's weakened forces (using mostly stolen technology and deserters). Then they just leave the political arena to the same two groups, letting them go about as they wish...

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
And then she is such a goody two-shoes and so innocent and sugary sweet and nice and NEVER DOES ANYTHING WRONG! If there's one character flaw I can't stand in any kind of TV or movie, its a character with no flaws!

EXACTLY! She is just portrayed as such a "perfect" person... I don't think anyone has ever yelled at Lacus in the entire series. Not like there's something to yell at her for though, since she's a perfect existance and a pop star to boot. Yeah.

Goddamnit, die Lacus!

Edit: Also, to the people above, I've been known for worse things than my lipstick i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

KapsLocked
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:26 PM

And then she is such a goody two-shoes and so innocent and sugary sweet and nice and NEVER DOES ANYTHING WRONG! If there's one character flaw I can't stand in any kind of TV or movie, its a character with no flaws!

EXACTLY! She is just portrayed as such a "perfect" person... I don't think anyone has ever yelled at Lacus in the entire series. Not like there's something to yell at her for though, since she's a perfect existance and a pop star to boot. Yeah.

Goddamnit, die Lacus!

Then again, Shinn's always yelling at her because he doesn't like her ideals...

... or was I confusing that with ORB and Cagalli?

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:27 PM
Yep, that would be Cagalli.

KapsLocked
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:29 PM
... but doesn't Cagalli and Lacus have the same ideals?

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-11-2005, 07:49 PM
Well, the part of Cagalli's ideals that Shinn yells at her for is the whole "ORB must be neutral" shit... which Lacus isn't really a part of, since she's not from ORB.
Basically Shinn spits on Cagalli's father's ideals since they led to his family's death.

MeroTZ
Mon, 07-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Dude, Terra so hit it on the head. She is a fucking pop star trying to sway the tide of war (quite admirable actually) but then people actually start looking to her for guidance and take her words to heart (very bad idea. This is a person with no political or military skill, but you're going to listen to her?) and occasionally can be filled with resolve and tough as nails. But honestly, if she was ever out of an ArchAngel class cruiser in the middle of battle she'd probably shit herself.

BULLSHIT. ******g BULLSHIT.

Lacus' father was the most influencial man other than Patrick Zala in ZAFT. She knew politics, and she knows people. Military skill, she very intelligently, leaves to others. Like Andrew Waldfeldt.

As well, I've never seen and can not imagine her losing her cool demeanor in combat. She didn't blink when she was being shot at, and she didn't blink when her bodyguards started headshotting people mere feet in front of her. The only time she's broken down was in front of Kira, when she let out her grief from her fathers' death.

And then she is such a goody two-shoes and so innocent and sugary sweet and nice and NEVER DOES ANYTHING WRONG! If there's one character flaw I can't stand in any kind of TV or movie, its a character with no flaws! Dude, it's like listening to Bono on how to cure world hunger (tho the man does make good points occasionally) or letting Britney Spears pick the next Supreme Court Justice or having Sylvester Stallone commander infantry... Celebs live in a fake world, and misuse their media access in order to try to influence matters that other people have to dedict lifetimes of study and effort in order to reach the level where their voices are heard.

Fake world? She's been hunted by military death squads. Commanded a battleship. She knows what the world is like, and the fact that she's a good person shouldn't be a failing.

She is nothing like a real-world pop star.

And I also blame her for turning Kira into the SOB that he is in Destiny... Should have stayed rocking on his little armchair like a 90-year old man. But now that his girl is involved, he finds it in him to go back out there and try to twist everyone's arm (or just cut off their arms...) into seeing it his way so "the war can end" and he won't need to fight anymore...

Just general disagreement here. Who wouldn't do anything to protect the woman they love?

If Lacus & Crew had been right the first time, the war wouldn't have repeated itself. A Third Party outmanuevered ZAFT and took advantage of the EAF's weakened forces (using mostly stolen technology and deserters). Then they just leave the political arena to the same two groups, letting them go about as they wish...
[/quote]

The problem is the relatively small influence that the Three Ships Alliance had compared to the intense hatred that had had years to build up. All they managed to accomplish at the end of SEED was giving everyone enough time to realise they needed a break in the fighting before everyone was dead.

EDIT: See what I mean about leaping to her defense? I may have been a bit excessive...

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-12-2005, 03:55 AM
You need more profane language, then you can rival my Yzak defenses i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

naruto-kira
Tue, 07-12-2005, 06:02 AM
i thought we talking about who is the hottest GIRL in seed...heh...

well the drawings all look pretty much the same, its only the uniform,hair style,color of the eyes, other than that it all looks the same

but if i were to choose who is the hottest girl in seed it would be......Meylin... because of her character in gsd, not bitchy, not drama queen, smart, not princessness, no mental problems, not tom boyish, not high maintanence. tires to look good infront of the guy she likes, smart, big boobs(always a bonus..lol),

john_doe_107
Wed, 07-13-2005, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by: naruto-kira
i thought we talking about who is the hottest GIRL in seed...heh...

well the drawings all look pretty much the same, its only the uniform,hair style,color of the eyes, other than that it all looks the same

but if i were to choose who is the hottest girl in seed it would be......Meylin... because of her character in gsd, not bitchy, not drama queen, smart, not princessness, no mental problems, not tom boyish, not high maintanence. tires to look good infront of the guy she likes, smart, big boobs(always a bonus..lol),

Luna's nice as well, i like her better coz she got those sexy legs and that really short skirt..

Motteh
Thu, 07-14-2005, 06:51 AM
i'd have to pick Luna, since i got a little mini-skirt obsession thingy going myself

PSJ
Thu, 07-14-2005, 06:53 AM
You like skirts to? Im fucking weak to skirts. There is nothing better on a female than a mini skirt. You get to see those legs and all god i love legs, legs and hips.

Motteh
Thu, 07-14-2005, 07:26 AM
especially when the legs never seem to end,
if that's the case it's hard for me to resist

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-14-2005, 07:33 AM
I will have to join the skirt bandwagon. Even Yzak has a hard time versus a really sexy woman in a miniskirt.

john_doe_107
Thu, 07-14-2005, 07:38 AM
the best is when you really hit it off with a girl..then you start to stroke her legs...when your hand enters her skirt...the mind just goes
*TILT*
never fails to turn me on.

PSJ
Thu, 07-14-2005, 08:20 AM
Amazing how obsessed guys are with skirts. It true tho when you stroke a girls leg, that's just beautiful, i love it.

super_sayayin
Fri, 07-15-2005, 07:54 PM
i would have to say the hottest gundam seed girl chracter would have to be the real lacus. Especially in the ending of the new themes in gundam seed destiny where she has the hot black dress with pink in the sides. It is a close competition with her and lunamaria but i have to say it is lacus all the way. She has really matured in every single way than the younger version of hers in gundam seed.

Mut
Fri, 07-15-2005, 07:58 PM
The hottest girl on GSD is Yzak.

Faggots.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi
The hottest girl on GSD is Yzak.

Faggots.

WORD

drunkenmaster
Sat, 07-16-2005, 07:52 PM
Yzak is a sexy beast

Sano
Sat, 07-16-2005, 11:44 PM
Ha ha, this whole thread is so hentai. XD

iesu 350z
Sun, 07-17-2005, 02:02 PM
Mia.. and her mucho grande tits lol.. and all those impossible to wear tight somewhat revealing clothes.. how does she keep those on? and has anyone noticed that lacus's chest is Literary hanging out of her wedding dress in the mid scene?? where she dances hand in hand with kira?

naruto-kira
Sun, 07-17-2005, 06:43 PM
luna is cool, but he got short hair...and he kinda and she not as Innocent as her sister...Meyrin is so freaking Innocent and cute....

Zariel
Mon, 07-18-2005, 06:02 AM
Yzak? Nah, its not appropriate enough. Terra, shouldn't you be going for Yzak's mother instead?

But for the teens section, Luna is best, the skirt n legs,..... man.. just cant resist...

aznriced310
Mon, 07-18-2005, 01:14 PM
man, sex sex sex

all u guys want is sex

some ppl say love is nothing but sex mispelled.

id say , sex is nothing but love mispelled.

so i go for lacus. she is the best. you guys know it.

Enderz
Mon, 07-18-2005, 01:24 PM
i like girls with skirts on so i will have to say luna

BUT. i like it more when real girls are wearing skirts (somtimes jeans)

PSJ
Mon, 07-18-2005, 01:47 PM
In the light of recent events i have to say Lacus. See looks better than both Luna and Meyrin that i previously stated as the hottest.

aznriced310
Mon, 07-18-2005, 01:49 PM
finally someone who is not lookin just at the girl's ass instead of her face.

PSJ
Mon, 07-18-2005, 01:51 PM
Uh i usually first go for ass and then check if the rest is okey. Lacus is one of those overall hotties tho. I mean Luna's ass would look good by itself, you need all of Lacus for it to look good. And she needs to be serious, not that kindergarten face she pulls sometimes.

aznriced310
Mon, 07-18-2005, 01:55 PM
hehe. i like it when lacus does anything. luna's body is great, but i really dislike her hairstyle

also, the guy who started this topic, u sound retarded. and u need to get laid. badly.

Naruto_RNG
Mon, 07-18-2005, 09:38 PM
lacsu all the way

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-18-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by: aznriced310
all u guys want is sex

Well, seeing as we exist to reproduce, I would call that pretty normal.

masamuneehs
Mon, 07-18-2005, 10:34 PM

all u guys want is sex

Well, seeing as we exist to reproduce, I would call that pretty normal.

Hear hear!!! That is our primary function!

And Lacus is TOO perfect and sweet and smart and damn I don't think I could deal with such a superior person as my partner throughout life. Would make me feel inadequate (being just a normal person) Perhaps this is why Kira is so focused on having power, as he otherwise would be overshadowed by his girl?

aznriced310
Tue, 07-19-2005, 01:16 AM
ye, i do want sex. but i use sex as a tool to make love.

and lacus is the perfection of the perfects for that.

oya, what happened to my signature? terra did u do something ?! lol

-GunSlinger-
Tue, 07-19-2005, 08:16 PM
lunamaria is hot lacus is pretty good too
cagalli annoys the hell out of me though

aznriced310
Tue, 07-19-2005, 09:37 PM
cagalli is cool. cmon, she is kira's sis. and id hit it any day.

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-19-2005, 10:01 PM
man, sex sex sex

all u guys want is sex

id hit it any day.

i/expressions/rolleye.gif

~strike-freedom~
Tue, 07-19-2005, 11:02 PM
lacus or meryin for me! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

aznriced310
Tue, 07-19-2005, 11:12 PM
LOL

ya. im irony.

and it depoeds on what kind of girls.

if its type lacus, i will make love

if its type luna, HERE DOGGY DOGGY DOGGY

oyabun
Wed, 07-20-2005, 12:03 AM
lol, that's freaky.

I would have to say LUna. I have thought many evil things for her. and things to do to her.. i/expressions/devil.gif

but lacus in the black dress? is hot.

Vega
Wed, 07-20-2005, 01:13 AM
Ya, I'm basically a legs type of guy...

And as far as that goes, I think its pretty close a tie between Lacus (In black dress) and Lunamaria.

I think I'd have to go with:
1. Lacus
2. Luna's miniskirt
3. Meyrin's adorable face

Enderz
Wed, 07-20-2005, 10:45 AM
i would take the one that is easy to seducei/expressions/wine.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif