PDA

View Full Version : ANIME: One Piece

loon
Fri, 05-20-2005, 08:27 PM
One piece is a very popular series online by demands, and unfortunatelly the K-F subbers are doing a decent by slow job subbing it. Consdering that the RAW series are up to at least 230+ eps and the K-F subs are only up to 144(they sub at least 1 ep every 2 weeks), it's getting kinda tiring waiting on it. If you guys have extra time you can take over what's left from them, or start from 1 to late. The other subs done for One Piece is a disgrace, i can barely read their words, due to mispells and such. Well if you guys are willing to, you'll be doing us fans a big big favor !!

Read the rules. Topics asking for Aone do to this or that anime is not allowed. Locked. Rules (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=58&threadid=14910&enterthrea d=y)

GotWoot Moderator

Black ops
Fri, 05-20-2005, 10:47 PM
Too late to start on a series. Usually they start to sub at the start of the series.

complich8
Sat, 05-21-2005, 05:55 AM
psh. Not going to happen.

AonE (assuming that's who you mean by "you guys" has enough trouble maintaining staff interest in series, even popular ones. And doesn't, unless through odd joint-happenings or other groups announcing straight-up dropping, pick up series midway. Of course, this is also a bad place to ask, since I'm pretty sure me and Ciber are the only people who have anything to do with the group who post anything at all on these forums. Regardless, as members of the fansub community, doing something like that is absolutely in the realm of "bad form" and "things to look down on".

Of course, if by "you guys" you mean gotwoot ... gotwoot doesn't sub anything, it's a distro site for aone, and a community. But we don't really have a whole lot of sway on what the group subs, being that none of us here actually fansub for them anymore.