PDA

View Full Version : Question About Batch Downloads

hokagewannab
Fri, 05-20-2005, 06:51 PM
Hey...new member here. Anyways here's my question. I was downloading a batch file using torrent storm. However, i just needed two or three episodes. I believe it was episodes 5, 7 and 10 of naruto. So i changed the setting on torrent storm so that i wouldn't download any other files but the ones i needed. When I finally finished downloading those episodes I stopped the downloading and ended the program. I then tried to view those episodes but it wouldn't let me. Torrent storm cleary says that these files are all complete. How can I view these videos? Would I have to download all the episodes to view them? Thnx a lot for you help.

Bonkers325
Sat, 05-21-2005, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by: hokagewannab
Hey...new member here. Anyways here's my question. I was downloading a batch file using torrent storm. However, i just needed two or three episodes. I believe it was episodes 5, 7 and 10 of naruto. So i changed the setting on torrent storm so that i wouldn't download any other files but the ones i needed. When I finally finished downloading those episodes I stopped the downloading and ended the program. I then tried to view those episodes but it wouldn't let me. Torrent storm cleary says that these files are all complete. How can I view these videos? Would I have to download all the episodes to view them? Thnx a lot for you help.

codec issue maybe or it aint done ?