PDA

View Full Version : Less-Honourable Ninja Powers

Kovash
Fri, 05-20-2005, 08:26 AM
Ok, from what we've seen so far, Ninja's have some pretty interesting powers, most of which could be wide open to abuse.

We'll have to assume we're evil here (for some, that won't be so hard... heh...) what powers would you use the most, and take FULL advantage of, in the most deplorable and purely EVIL ways? (We'll assume you are free from the wrath of more morally assertive Ninjas.)

Personally, I can see myself tkaing full advantage of Kagebunshin and Henge (that transforming one); the possibilities to screw around with people are endless!

kooshi
Fri, 05-20-2005, 12:52 PM
Kage bunshin would be a definite for me. Since we're trying to be evil, I guess that my 2nd power would be Gaara's power with the sand. Absolute defense and great offense right there.

Snow*Man
Fri, 05-20-2005, 02:20 PM
1.kage bunshin + henge into pamela anderson= a game of volleyball (a nice variation of harem no jutsu)

2.Byakugan and a trip to las vegas

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 05-20-2005, 03:13 PM
Harem no Justsu and a big lesbian orgy.

Jurojin
Fri, 05-20-2005, 03:15 PM
wouldn't that be a big orgy with yourself?

Snow*Man
Fri, 05-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by: Jurojin
wouldn't that be a big orgy with yourself?

that would make it masturbation... kindof

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-20-2005, 03:48 PM
masturbation is sex with the person you love.
-Woody Allen.

Kage Bunshin and Henge are the ultimate ninja stuff for any smart ninja, henge your clones into people you hate, and have them commit crimes and hide the riches somewhere, and then after the police arrests the person you henged into, grab the goods, buy a cake, pee in it, henge into one of the person friends, and give them the cake.

Kovash
Fri, 05-20-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
Kage Bunshin and Henge are the ultimate ninja stuff for any smart ninja, henge your clones into people you hate, and have them commit crimes and hide the riches somewhere, and then after the police arrests the person you henged into, grab the goods, buy a cake, pee in it, henge into one of the person friends, and give them the cake.

Now THAT'S my kinda thinking; sort of like in 'Black And White' where you can screw everyone over and still come out on top, and look humourus doing so i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I just had another thought - make a Giant paper-mache Godzilla, then make a Kage Bunshin do a 'combination Henge' with it, and get it to strut down Wall Street. Hell, it could breathe fire if you wanted it to. And while wer are at it, why not make a Giant Mothra in the same fashion?

GIANT MONSTER WARS!

ChaosK
Sat, 05-21-2005, 01:47 PM
sharingan, we've seen kakashi be able to seduce people with it, followed by kage bushin, and henge...though harem no jutsu sounds good to me.
heres how it works,

1. use sharingan to seduce a person, bring them into your room, and well i dont have to spell it out for ya.
2. Use kage bushin to make another 1 of urself and have them stay in the room while u leave.
3. henge into another person so when the girl gets the cops searching they find the kage bushin.

kovash while your making giant monsters i'll be in the next state using shika's shadow to bring people to me
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

darkshadow
Sat, 05-21-2005, 08:00 PM
shika's shadow, to make peeps kill them selfs
kage bunshin to ALWAYS fight unfair
sabaku kyuu + shoso( spelling), man that teq is evil
and kage GRENADE no jutsu i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif throw 1.........and just enjoy the show i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

SK
Sat, 05-21-2005, 08:16 PM
definately sharingan to get all the girls and money i want.

Kovash
Sat, 05-21-2005, 10:45 PM
You know, you can get girls and money WITHOUT special Ninja powers, so it's no fun. I'm talking EVIL here, not two-bit crookery.

Though, giant monsters aside - You need to destroy people, you know, mentally, so the Sharingan would be good for that I suppose; though any sort of mind-altering Genjutsu would be good. Hell, you could become a drug-monster and use Genjutsu on your customers to make them think they are sniffing something other than powdered arsenic.

Speaking of which, you could use Tsukiyomi to torture people, and do something more interesting than stab them for 42 hours. How about a room with no exit, and every surface is scolding to the touch... mmmmmm, monsterous torture....

darkshadow
Sat, 05-21-2005, 10:48 PM
isnt a kage grenade no jutsu kinda evil i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i think it is lol, in a destructive way

Assertn
Sat, 05-21-2005, 10:59 PM
ino's soul transfer jutsu

just imagine having full control of another person's body

darkshadow
Sat, 05-21-2005, 11:05 PM
if i was really evil, i would then jump off a building thats not too high, or something else that would be really painfull but not lethal

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 05-22-2005, 12:43 AM
As some of you know from my other posts concerning my favorite naruto power/ability, I'm quite supportive of Shino's bugs. There are no limits as to what evil deeds can be done with Shino's bugs. For example use them to stalk a rival or enemy. Then when their either sleeping or taking a shower and they have their guard down send in all the bugs and swarm them. Or the bugs can be used for stealing common day items or far more organized criminal activities. With creativity there really is no end to the evil deeds that can be done with Shino's bugs.

Rhanfahl
Sun, 05-22-2005, 05:30 AM
I wouldn't mind using "Kage Mane no Jutsu" on someone as they were crossing a major intersection in a city.

"Henge no Jutsu" into someone and murder someone with tons of witnesses, run away, and transform back to myself in the shadows.

"Suiton: Suishouha" (tidal wave) On a crowded beach, that would be really evil!

"Genjutsu" on Bank Tellers for easy money

"Genjutsu" a hobo into thinking his arm was a juicy ham sammich

"Doton: Jishin no jutsu" (Earthquake) LA into the bottom of the Pacific where it and everyone there belongs (present company excepted....maybe)

"Suiton: Suiryuudan" (WaterDragon Bullet) at a kiddie pool

"Katon: Karyuu Endan" (Firedragon Missile) the homes all all the people that didn't pay their "protection insurance"

Is this evil enough for you? I mean there are shitloads you could do with Genjutsu alone, its like Jedi mind tricks. But I thought if I were evil these would all be fun to do.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 05-22-2005, 06:08 PM
if we're talking about ino's jutsu, I have yet again an increadibally evil and fun way to use it.
you ambush next to a 'love service' place (whorehouse, at least that's how babylon calls it) and wait for a customer to come in, then you take over thier minds and do what they were about to do. afterwards you have two options:

A. release the person, who'll wake up poorer, and since he hadn't enjoyed it, also really pissed off, then you can move on to the next target, and since you'll have quite an endless amount of bodies, you won't get tired from the 'action'.
B. Kill the hooker you just slept with, and then release the jutsu, and leave the nice person who's body you've kidnapped to the police, as his punishment for going to a hooker.

the only problem is that since whatever happens to the body you're using happens to you as well, there's a possibility you'll get Aids at the process.

Assertn
Sun, 05-22-2005, 06:14 PM
i dont think it works like that.....
the only way you'd feel the effects of aids from the possessed body is if it inflicted fatal damage to you while you were still in the body
unless you decide to move into a body thats lying on its deathbed, i dont think you'd have to worry about disease

Deblas
Sun, 05-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Some kage bunshin, henge here and there, a little goukakyu, then some summonings and bam! I'm the ruler of the world.

Kovash
Sun, 05-22-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by: Rhanfahl
"Genjutsu" a hobo into thinking his arm was a juicy ham sammich

There you go, funny and EVIL!

Which reminds me of an old RPG I played with my friends - they hypnotised 200 'men' into thinking they were velosaraptors, and set them upon an unsuspecting city. Then hypnotised another 200 men and sent them into the city from the opposite direction i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Rhanfahl
Tue, 05-24-2005, 02:29 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot a really good one

Kuchiyose no Jutsu
Unleash Gammabunta in the middle of fucking Tokyo! They'll all be like "WTF is this the cruel irony we've brought upon ourselves for 30+ years of Godzilla movies....dammit"

Cal_kashi
Tue, 05-24-2005, 09:38 PM
its all about using the mangekyo sharingan as an anchorman for a live world news broadcast.
Kill off countless millions in an instant.

Rhanfahl
Tue, 05-24-2005, 10:02 PM
......wow, I got nothing on that...good answer.

But why kill them when you can make all the viewers cater to your every want and need? well, I guess you could be making an example...or just for fun.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 05-25-2005, 12:45 AM
I would kill them all, puerly because i can, just to be evil.

ChaosK
Wed, 05-25-2005, 04:24 PM
lol use ino's body transfer ability to have fun, heres how: hide your body in a dark alley, then transfer into a guy u see walking by, Take that body and jump off a building, right after, release. The person wakes up then *SPLAT* and ur not scratched a bit considering you've released him already. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

darkshadow
Wed, 05-25-2005, 04:56 PM
lol ^^ thats kinda what i already said i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, except it would be more evil to do it non lethal i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, seeing them squirming in pain, and making em cripple

jing
Wed, 05-25-2005, 06:27 PM
How about with Ino's jutsu, I'll take control of the person's body and jump off a cliff. BUT in mid air, I use cancel, and go back to my body.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 05-25-2005, 06:41 PM
Nah, you use the Shikamaru's shadow bind and have them slowly torture themselves, over the span of days, untill they have peeled themselves, with a potato peeler.

Swee
Thu, 05-26-2005, 08:34 AM
While if i can use jutsu.. i will use the misty fog jutsu, the one that Zabuza use, on a big crowd of hot babes.. n when everyone cant see anything around them.. go do whatever u want to those hot babes.. hehe.. is that EVIL enough?

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 05-26-2005, 11:35 AM
No, that's statutory rape.

Rhanfahl
Thu, 05-26-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
No, that's statutory rape.

only if they're under the age of consent...otherwise its just "plain" rape. Either way....they're much more evil things to be had with such delicious powers!

ChaosK
Fri, 05-27-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by: jing
How about with Ino's jutsu, I'll take control of the person's body and jump off a cliff. BUT in mid air, I use cancel, and go back to my body.

read my post, the only difference was i jumped out of a building....

jirarya's ability to be immune to rejection lol.

darkshadow
Fri, 05-27-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo

Originally posted by: jing

read my post, the only difference was i jumped out of a building....

jirarya's ability to be immune to rejection lol.

lol read my post, i also said i would jump off a building i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

ChaosK
Fri, 05-27-2005, 06:57 PM
did u mention my step by steps? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Strider
Mon, 05-30-2005, 12:18 PM
I'd create a Kage Bunshin. The Kage Bunshin would perform Henge no Jutsu, and transform into Bin Laden. I would use this decoy to launch my campaign, doing something no other has done - the capture of the "deadliest terrorist." Abdicate the presidential title, and turn the country into a dictatorship. Make the state of Montana (nothing there but trees) the newest hidden village, to train up the ninja militia. Then, disperse for global domination.

.. But before that, since I'd be bored, I'd paste an explosive seal note on the inside cover of every book, that'd detonate once reopened. Libraries wouldn't be so quiet anymore.

Darkcarnage
Tue, 05-31-2005, 03:52 PM
hmm lets see evil huh ? use mangekyo sharingan on someone and torment innocent poeple for laughs, if amle maybe while he in you mental word have him castraded him self over and voer for 72 days hehe.
if it a gril just think a room full of you and only 1 of her ;-) that be enough for the poor girl :-P

for mast fun go around cal. and use katon skill to light huge area on fire and then hit them with haton based skills, fire and earth quakes at teh same time , finaly step use bushins kage jutus and loot teh whoel damn state in one go after using henge to change how they look.
you get money, stuff, and kill tons of poeple in one go. how fun would that be whahaha.

as a side note i would go to a small 3rd world country and henge in to it dictaor leader and have tehm lunch a nuke at someone i hate and sdtart a small nuke war heeh

ChaosK
Tue, 05-31-2005, 05:05 PM
mmhmm...it brings me to this question, where will u be at the end of all this, dead? or hiding in austrilia?

Rhanfahl
Tue, 05-31-2005, 06:46 PM
Well, all my evilness would be small and hidden so no one would link me to it, ruling the world is too damn taxing....and I'm just too damn lazy. I'd just have fun with it.

ChaosK
Thu, 06-02-2005, 07:48 PM
small but hidden evil...yeah that doesnt work well.

Jman
Fri, 06-03-2005, 01:30 PM
GROPE U NO JUTSU!!
http://img154.echo.cx/img154/6771/bscap0165ib.jpg

Death BOO Z
Fri, 06-03-2005, 03:49 PM
is that from the new filler arc?
it looks like a paintshop work with tenten and a mask, but i don't recall the orange hair thing

ChaosK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 04:56 PM
yeah its from the new filler, its extremely funny too how naruto finds out that the person he saves is a girl and recalls to that moment (notice his right hand)

Death BOO Z
Fri, 06-03-2005, 06:36 PM
I bet it was much funnier when gohan did it in DBZ 155 ("a girl named lime") about ten years ago.

note; i'm going by the american DBZ version, in the japanese version it was probably episode 171 or something.

ChaosK
Fri, 06-03-2005, 09:38 PM
hmm dont remember...then again we'll surely get flamed for even making the comparison to DBZ.

thoregundi
Sat, 06-11-2005, 10:49 AM
I would want to have all the powers of Orochimaru , I'd walk to a bank and kill everyone and take all the money , probably have the military on my ass, I wouldnt mind , I'd find a island somewhere and just kill anyone who came around and i'd make sure i had plenty of bitches and drugs, and live life without the worries of being defeated, even if they send a nuke to my island i'd make sure to have a barrier in place at all times like on the roof of that building when he killed the 3rd

Mephiston Hunter
Sat, 06-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Immortality Ninjitsu with Sharingan with Gaara's powers. Ultimate defense, awesome offense, tactic making, and immortal. And, when I get bored of it, i'll take off the immortality.

-Meph

ChaosK
Sat, 06-11-2005, 04:36 PM
yeah living forever isnt necessarily good now is it? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Rhanfahl
Wed, 06-15-2005, 09:44 PM
"Take death for example, a great deal of our effort goes into avoiding it. We make extraordinary efforts to delay it, and often consider its intrusion a tragic event... Yet we find it hard to live without it, death gives meaning to our lives, it gives importance and value to time. Time would become meaningless if there were too much of it. If death were indefinately put off, the human psyche would end up...well, like the gambler in the Twilight Zone episode" R.K. On Death.

After awhile life would become boring...everyone would get bored at a different time, but would eventually all come to the same conclusion... "There is nothing new under the sun" Ecclesiastes. This idea gives birth to the stoic view of "Eat, drink, for tomorrow we die".

ChaosK
Thu, 06-16-2005, 02:18 PM
without death you just lost everything exciting in our life, when you run from something, your trying to avoid death, when you attack something your trying to bring death (or maybe not)

American Hero
Thu, 06-16-2005, 10:37 PM
Quite the pair of philosophers.

Rhanfahl
Fri, 06-17-2005, 10:12 AM
Not really, I stole one from the bible, and one from an Our Lady Peace CD.

thoregundi
Sat, 07-02-2005, 03:52 AM
personally i'd rather not die, after a while i would forget about the whole thing, i dont think it would make my psychi change, i wouldnt go 'crazzy' because i knew i had an un numberd day

Rhanfahl
Thu, 07-14-2005, 11:02 AM
Just realized another one, summon a frog/snake...whatever to eat the stupid shitheads that constantly crawl out from under the rocks to this forum....you know, the ones that aren't here anymore cause they have totally pissed everyone off.

Enderz
Wed, 07-20-2005, 10:18 AM
For me it would be kage bunshin and a summon frog to take over the world or atleast an hawaiii/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Hikyuu
Wed, 07-20-2005, 10:50 AM
1,000 years of pain ::KANCHO.:: Imagine all the people you could piss off..

American Hero
Wed, 07-20-2005, 07:00 PM
Imagine the smell of your fingers.

Hikyuu
Wed, 07-20-2005, 10:16 PM
Ill let you do that..

samsonlonghair
Fri, 07-29-2005, 01:40 AM
This is a fun topic. I'd use henge to replace political leaders and have them surrender their countries to me. I'd become the ruler of the world.

Icho
Sat, 07-30-2005, 03:09 PM
I will have Kage Bunshin, and summon Gamabunta over overpopulated countries. And mangekyu sharingam to take over the cutest girls in the world.

American Hero
Sat, 07-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by: samsonlonghair
This is a fun topic. I'd use henge to replace political leaders and have them surrender their countries to me. I'd become the ruler of the world.

With henge as your only lame jutsu, I'd use Chidori to assassinate you and take your position as ruler of the world.

Contrary to what you're all thinking, it does work like that.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 07-30-2005, 09:57 PM
I would turn into all your dads and fuck all your moms.

American Hero
Sun, 07-31-2005, 10:49 PM
We have all just been pwned.

Rhanfahl
Fri, 08-05-2005, 01:57 AM

good answer...

Except my mom is bi-polar and schizophrenic, my dad don't even fuck her, she'd rip your balls off for the pure pleasure and make you eat them.

American Hero
Fri, 08-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Your mother sounds like my kind of lady.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 08-05-2005, 09:52 PM
Any gutterskank who has just enough brain cells to know how to spread 'em is my kind of lady.

ninjitsu_master
Fri, 08-05-2005, 10:36 PM
i would take tsunade samas healing powers and LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!! or for a really long time. ?

will her powers make her live forever?

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(LOL so FUNNY.........................)

American Hero
Sat, 08-06-2005, 12:53 AM
Any gutterskank who has just enough brain cells to know how to spread 'em is my kind of lady.

Quoted for emphasis.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 08-06-2005, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by: ninjitsu_master
i would take tsunade samas healing powers and LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!! or for a really long time. ?

will her powers make her live forever?

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(LOL so FUNNY.........................)

She won't live forever, the healing comes with a sacrifice..it was stated during Tsunade/Jiraiya vs. Oro that the healing technique Tsunade used to survive Oro's sword attack would force her cells to replicate and thus shorten her life span.

ninjitsu_master
Sat, 08-06-2005, 03:49 PM
that sucks then...nevermind tsunade....when her skin turned very old when she was battling orochimaru what the heck happend there? was that her real age or what?

Rhanfahl
Sun, 08-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by: American Hero
Your mother sounds like my kind of lady.

HAHA! You must be one crazy motherfucker.

American Hero
Mon, 08-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Crazy? No.

Motherfucker.... Guilty.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 08-08-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by: ninjitsu_master
that sucks then...nevermind tsunade....when her skin turned very old when she was battling orochimaru what the heck happend there? was that her real age or what?

Yeah pretty much... the Sannin are all in their 50's.

aznroyale
Sat, 08-27-2005, 01:56 PM
i have no idea how i will use my powers to abuse

Jadugar
Sat, 08-27-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by: aznroyale

Aaaaah ! There is no cure for stupidity.

XanBcoo
Sun, 08-28-2005, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by: aznroyale

oh thank God! For a second there I was worried you might actually have something useful to say i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I'd definitely use Sharingan for all its purposes. That'd be so cool to have. I will not attempt to mimic drctan's use of the sharingan (as posted in the "which eyes would you want" thread) - but it would be something very similar.

Too bad I don't have the balls to kill my best friend though....Mangekyou would be killer to have.

Rhanfahl
Fri, 09-09-2005, 11:06 PM
First I'd use Henge no jutsu to turn into someone else.

Then I'd use genjutsu to twist the people's minds of a legitimate religion into some crazy ass cult where if you obey my "altered" scriptures God will treat you to thousands of virgins and....I don't know free beer and nachos in heaven when you die.

Then I'd tell them to go into heavily populated areas and blow themselves up for said reason above, and because I told them that the people they were blowing up all covered their wives in peanut butter and fucked them up their asses....(yeah...that should piss them off enough to blow themselves up)

Then I'd transform back to myself and go home and watch CNN and laugh my ass off at the ensuing carnage....oh wait.... ::turns on CNN:: I guess someone beat me to this one...fuck

heero
Fri, 09-09-2005, 11:27 PM
I'd use Genjutsu on my most hated person causing him to think his mom is his gf NAKED which causes him to rape his mom.

Rhanfahl
Sun, 09-11-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by: heero
I'd use Genjutsu on my most hated person causing him to think his mom is his gf NAKED which causes him to rape his mom.

To what end? For all you know, they might like it.

Necromas
Sun, 09-11-2005, 11:22 PM
I'd use my l33t ninja skillz to jump from roof to roof and get my friends free cable.

Rhanfahl
Mon, 09-12-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by: Necromas
I'd use my l33t ninja skillz to jump from roof to roof and get my friends free cable.

That's not very nefarious....that's just expected, it was the "Diet Coke" of Evil. People steal cable all the time. Think more EVIL.

Jadugar
Mon, 09-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by: Necromas

You dont need to be a ninja to do that. Just give some money to the acable guy and he will sort you and your friend's cable needs.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif