PDA

View Full Version : Gundam-related weird stuff

Terracosmo
Fri, 05-20-2005, 04:32 AM
Tell us some of your weird experiences you've had with a Gundam show... like, did you dream about it, did you ehh... I don't know. Just think something up that you've done that can be related to your exaggerated Gundam fandom.

(this thread is just an excuse for me to post the GSD dream I had last night)

Okay so this is it, it was a totally fucked up dream.

In the dream, I "was" Shinn. And basically he walked around in a compound. First Shinn (I'll just use Shinn instead of me) saw Auel. And he was like WTF! AUEL! AREN'T YOU DEAD?. Auel just turned the other way. Then Shinn continued down a hallway and saw Heine. Again he was like WTF! HEINE! AREN'T YOU DEAD? and Heine said "Who's Heine? My name's Iron!" (IRON?!?!?!?!). Then finally a masked man came down the hallway and said "We all live in this circular existence only to die slowly from more powerful beings." And Shinn's like "eeehhhh". The masked man comes closer and reveals himself to be Raww! And then Raww finishes the dream by saying "I AM YOUR LORD!"

God, I need to stop watching Gundam

cybercoin
Fri, 05-20-2005, 04:41 AM
*gives Pills*

^_^

Jurojin
Fri, 05-20-2005, 09:05 AM
Wtf? Why weren't you dreaming about Yzak?

Are you sleeping around on him?!?!

Terracosmo
Fri, 05-20-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by: Jurojin

rofl!
would you believe me if I said that was the first thing I thought when I woke up? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I guess I only dreamt about dead people i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PTX-003C
Fri, 05-20-2005, 10:15 AM
i dreamed myself piloting a GM in one year war.....

Jurojin
Fri, 05-20-2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Originally posted by: Jurojin

rofl!
would you believe me if I said that was the first thing I thought when I woke up?

I guess I only dreamt about dead people

Ok, so you're a necrophiliac adulterer. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I've had FF:U dreams before, but not Gundam ones :-/

cybercoin
Fri, 05-20-2005, 10:32 AM
I can see it before me.

He wakes up screamign

YZAK!!!!

PSJ
Sat, 05-21-2005, 05:38 AM
haha funny dream, if only i could see a recording of that, terra you gotta do a special gsd ep of this dream.