PDA

View Full Version : what you'd rather see in a pre time-jump filler

Assertn
Thu, 05-19-2005, 12:55 PM
well....we all knew a filler saga was coming before the time jump, since this is definitely the most ideal place to put one....but seriously.....another naruto/sakura adventure? what would you RATHER see as a filler saga before the time jump?

Personally.....i think they shouldve shown the chuunin exam matches with the other konoha kids
they could incorporate as much or as little as needed....with 4 exams taking place in between the two sagas, they can pretty much write up the script in any way they want to make everyone a chuunin, and then we'd finally get some story dedicated to the non team 7 members

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-19-2005, 01:43 PM
That sounds like the filler crew would actually have to WORK. So we can count that out immediately.

kooshi
Thu, 05-19-2005, 04:56 PM
Well, I said this in another topic (forget which one), but it'd be somewhat interesting to see what the present Jounins were like when they were Naruto's age. Well, they already covered some of Kakashi's past, but seeing the others would be fine as well (as long as it isn't ridiculous).

basey44
Thu, 05-19-2005, 08:39 PM
who else is totally pumped to see that running guy again [/extreme sarcasm]
if they find a way to put him in i think im gonna kill myself, like he goes out on the mission with sakura and naruto for no apparnt reason. or if we get something like those 3 shitty ninjas who kept chasing kakashi because he "stole" their honour, my god theres just so many ways they can fuck this anime up

Assertn
Fri, 05-20-2005, 10:17 AM
nah, next time it'll be genma's second cousin

XanBcoo
Sat, 05-21-2005, 02:56 PM
I'd rather see some training.
At least, now that we know about the anti-genjutsu taining, they could at least show that.

Psyke
Sun, 05-22-2005, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo
I'd rather see some training.
At least, now that we know about the anti-genjutsu taining, they could at least show that.

They're gonna reserve that for aother flash back.........

Rhanfahl
Sun, 05-22-2005, 05:38 AM
I actually think a reminiscence of Jiraiya or Tsunade of the good ol'days of young sannins and Hokages kicking some ass in the warring eras. ( In celebration of Star Wars III) We could watch Orochimaru fall to the dark side of the chakra. Except unlike our pal Darth Vader, (whom after III I no longer respect) Orochimaru wouldn't be a little whiny bitch with horrible acting as a child. Or some background into some of the jounins would be cool too. Stuff about Kurenai's past for instance, (they're not Sharingan, but where the fuck she get them red eyes!) etc.

Deblas
Sun, 05-22-2005, 07:01 PM
Probably some ANBU missions with Kakashi. Assasination attemps, etc.