PDA

View Full Version : What anime character would you like to see in another anime?

Foomanchew24
Wed, 05-18-2005, 09:12 PM
Thought that this would be an interesting topic. What anime character would you like to see in another anime? For example it would be interesting to see kenshin from rouroni kenshin in naruto, something like that. So basically say what character, in to what show, and perhaps why that would be a good idea and so on. Please discuss.

Roko
Wed, 05-18-2005, 10:33 PM
It would be interesting to see Midou Ban from Get Backers in Naruto, since he has ninja-like skills: ability to assess a situation (a good ninja can do this), strength (like Tsunade), and the evil eye (genjutsu, anyone?). Well, that's all I can think of now. Might post a few other interesting combinations later on.

Jman
Wed, 05-18-2005, 10:44 PM
Alucard from Hellsing ought to encounter Dunpeal from Vampire Hunter D

Hakeem_21
Thu, 05-19-2005, 10:42 PM
Alcuard vs D would be something speciel.

Bishounen
Fri, 05-20-2005, 06:30 AM
I would've liked to see the Blind Demon of Kimon from Ninja Scroll in an ep of Rurouni Kenshin. I think that would've worked well, given his overall demeanor and fighting style.

Crows_Kill
Fri, 05-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Guts from Beserk needs to stop by Kenshin. Pure skill vs raw brute strength and power.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 05-21-2005, 03:13 AM
excuse me? who in kenshin has brute strength?
Gutts would make grind meats out of any kenshin charecters in a minute (except maybe Hiko Seijiro, which would take a while)... Kenshin passed out while fighting Shishio (about ten mintues after the fight started) while gutts figths on for entire days without sleep...
The battle will obviously come down to endurence, and gutts wins that field, so he win the entire shabang.

Swee
Sat, 05-21-2005, 10:33 AM
i dont wanna see any other character in an anime.. however i wud b interested if an anime VS. another.. Lk Marvel VS. Capcom.. so i'll lk to see wat will happen if Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach VS. Naruto.. tat will b nice bcos both characters doesnt lk to gif up.. if this realli happen, i guess the fight will lk last for 10 episodes? hahahaha! =D

ChaosK
Sat, 05-21-2005, 01:22 PM
hmm? have tezuka from prince of tennis join naruto on itachi's side.

SCENE:
Itachi: foolish little brother, to pass me, u must hate me
Tezuka: and train!
Itachi: yeah, shutup i'm telling him
Sasuke: ??
Itachi: you must hate me, and kill your best friend!
Tezuka: While training!
CUT!

darkshadow
Sat, 05-21-2005, 11:00 PM
guyver in teknoman
or spriggans of power and speed in naruto ( spriggan of mind was wicked, kinda like gaara)

Turkish-S
Sun, 05-22-2005, 10:56 AM
lol it could sound stupid but i want to see 1 gundam vs a whole vilage of naruto that would be nice. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

darkshadow
Sun, 05-22-2005, 11:27 AM
lol you know the gundam would own em i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Crows_Kill
Sun, 05-22-2005, 07:05 PM
Ok, bad grammar on my part- Guts has pure power, Kenshin has pure skill.

Rocktar
Sun, 05-22-2005, 08:42 PM
Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star) is always great in every comedy.

Foomanchew24
Sun, 05-22-2005, 08:48 PM
How about Vash from Trigun, with the one billion dollar bounty, in cowboy bebop with spike and the gang hunting him down. That would be great.

Jman
Sun, 05-22-2005, 09:59 PM
Ok i held out on saying this but I'd like to see the cast from DBZ meet the Naruto cast.

YES I had to do it.

vegita bitch slapping sasuke would be funny

Takuma
Sun, 05-22-2005, 10:45 PM
I would love to see Hanma Yujrio teach everyone in any anime who is the master.

Deblas
Sun, 05-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop and Vash the stampede from Trigun so they can settle it. Spike would win of course.

Mut
Sun, 05-22-2005, 11:12 PM
That comparison doesn't make any sense. What are you basing the outcome on, personal preference?

DDBen
Sun, 05-22-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
That comparison doesn't make any sense. What are you basing the outcome on, personal preference?

*ponders* aside from a AMV I have called Tainted doughnuts I have no idea what he's compairing it too.

However I would expect a guy capable of blowing a hole in the moon and who is clearly far better at dodging then Spike could ever hope to be would have a much better chance to win a gunfight.

Deblas
Sun, 05-22-2005, 11:45 PM

Yes. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

EDIT:

Originally posted by: DDBen

*ponders* aside from a AMV I have called Tainted doughnuts I have no idea what he's compairing it too.

However I would expect a guy capable of blowing a hole in the moon and who is clearly far better at dodging then Spike could ever hope to be would have a much better chance to win a gunfight.

*Pfft* I forgot how much people here state the obvious thinking they're all knowledgeable. Allright, lets do a gunfighting match then. Though, anyone who has watched both series knows the outcome. In terms of that, Vash would win. Why? simple. He has pint point accuracy, advanced reflexes, and the ability to make a weapon out of his arm (when he opens his gun) that makes a nuke look like a cherry bomb.

SK
Mon, 05-23-2005, 11:06 PM
byakuya (rukia's brother) from bleach and itachi. badass villains.

Rhanfahl
Tue, 05-24-2005, 12:17 PM
D

Don't make useless posts like this.

GotWoot Moderator

Hikyuu
Wed, 05-25-2005, 02:37 AM
Id like to see .. Yami No Matsuei And Gravitation i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif .. mmm that would rock i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.. Wonder which Seme is more.. seme. probably Muraki .. beat yuki..

SK
Wed, 05-25-2005, 10:52 AM
ichigo and inuyasha

ilovegregayres
Mon, 06-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Natasha Radinov from Gunsmith Cats Bulletproof in Peacemaker. I want to see Soji Okita try to convice a russian assassin (radinov) that guns get in the way of playing tag and things like that.....like he says about his sword. That would be so funny. Excuse the spelling (i cant spell russian) but all she would say is "Drate comrade. Das be danya" (Hello Comrade. Go with god" and then shoot him with her knife gun.
PS has anyone ever heard of those two animes???? Not many people have

Daedalous
Wed, 06-15-2005, 03:44 PM
I like Love Hina, but in some episodes I wished that Gatsu appeared and started slaying everyone. (What I like about Ichigo 100% is that it balances the comical episodes and the serious ones)

Honoko
Wed, 06-15-2005, 03:56 PM
mutsu izumi from shura no toki and kenshin in battousai mode during that pre-meiji whatnot. who's pwn who?? but then again, i think they were sorta on the same side....

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-15-2005, 04:43 PM
Kenshin easily wins over every shura no toki charecter, since they all go cloud watching and explain how they did what they did while he just cuts through them like the sissies they are.
when kenshin fought Aoshi he won over the matrial artist shabng, you'll need someone with super powers to win over him with that field, and the guys in shura no toki only have the power to get on my nerves.

for real meiji era fights i'll choose Kenshin (RK) vs Saito hajime (RK), sure, I know they are from the same anime, but I liked that fight.
for meji era slaughter i'll choose Shishio and the bad guy from PMK against the trio of mobile shinsengumi OVA, it'll be like watching a flaming elphant eating a baby.

Honoko
Wed, 06-15-2005, 05:51 PM
but all of kenshin's power lies within his super-fast swing. in shura no toki, there were plenty of instances of mutsu ppl dodging that sorta thing... but if u're making kenshin a better swordsman than musashi then this whole thing's a pointless argument i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif b/c if kenshin pwns musashi, then obviously he can pwn any shura character that comes his way =P

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-15-2005, 07:34 PM
the only reason why they managed to avoid those 'super fast swings' in SnT was becuase the swings were done in slow motion, and the opponenet first talked about the attack, which gave them time to analyize it and dodge.
Kenshin, however, has a long time getting into the position of the sword drawing, but the swing itself is done almost instantly, and since he's doing it at the same screen as the enemy, there's no chance for time alteretion effects.

and yes, the musashi fight was the peak of SnT, too bad that the best they managed to do was 'behold! i have blocked your sword with mine! and now i'm in the position to royally fuck you up! but it's still my loss, because apparntly, a victory is only achieved by hand to hand arts', almost every serious kenshin fight was better.

besides, the op of RK was in real Japanese, SnT's op sounded like they gave some gaijin to read words, I swear, i think i speak english and japanese better than that.

last thing, Kenshin has more than "super fast swings", the charecters there have heart and personality, which you can't find anywhere in SnT.

Rhanfahl
Thu, 06-16-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by: Rhanfahl
D

Don't make useless posts like this.

GotWoot Moderator

I"m sorry, that was intended as a character, not specifically a one letter post "D" as in "Vampire Hunter D".

Def_X
Fri, 06-17-2005, 11:17 PM
Wing Zero vs. Freedom
Im not a huge Mecha fan but that would be really fun to see.
And I do realize that as Mechas they don't have personality.... for that case neither do their pilots. Would be a good fight thou.
* I know not the most creative gundam to gundam.
* And I think I would put Hero in SEED make him a second Kira. Make it even more confusing in battle.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 06-18-2005, 03:02 AM
I would like to see all of the Seed Destiny pilots in the Macross 2 movie. Those battles were crazy in that movie. Love to see if they could hanlde those numbers.

For a V.S. battle I would love to see all Gundams from the entire Gundam universe V.S. everything from Vandred. I don't even think there is a gundam that can keep up with those speeds and numbers. Vandread Piarro owns them all.

Edit: I would also Love to see Kos-Mos(Xenosaga Episode 1 The Game) fight Spike and Vash. Pretty interesting battle.

Karitaru
Fri, 12-22-2006, 07:52 AM
I don't really have a character in particualr, but for those of you who know Grendizer (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1198), (a sequel to Mazinger Z (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1100)) you would know Daisuke or Duke Flied. Well the exact character was Basilisk's (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4318) Gennosuke.
By the way, that was the only reason why I watched Basilisk.

Edit: Oh yeah ... I would love to see "Mister" from "Coyote Ragtime Show" in some other anime. This show was excellent.

Honoko
Fri, 12-22-2006, 02:15 PM
What an old topic.... and I will have to disagree w/ you on Coyote... the ending was so terrible. None of those characters deserve to make a cameo in another series =P

As for me.... I'd would love to see the Black Lagoon company join up with Amalgam in FMP:TSR and duke it out with Mithril. They've proven themselves to handle military-types pretty well so if you give them some mecha, how'd they fare?

Yah, I'm being random today...

woofcat
Fri, 12-22-2006, 02:45 PM
Zoro Vs Kenshin

That would be hard core.

masamuneehs
Fri, 12-22-2006, 03:42 PM
Char Aznable, Zechs Merquise, Rau la Cruz. The meeting of the masks.

Gendo from Now and Then, Here and There would be awesome in any anime, same for Kagashira Bunji (Gungrave), Dio (Last Exile), Revy and Dutch (Black Lagoon), and Johan and Runge (Monster). Dio might be the only one out of place

Mizuchi
Fri, 12-22-2006, 03:46 PM
I'd really like to see

The 3rd (Naruto) VS. The Captian Commander (i don't remember his name) (Bleach)

They are both badass old guys, both can use fire-type techniques, both strongest in the village in their prime.

Kabuto (Naruto) VS. The ninja squad captain (who used to be Yuroichi's assistant) (Bleach)

Both use close-combat 1-hit-injure poison techniques.

Headphones Bounto using his doll's core (Bleach) VS. Bobby Max with a super sharp tennis racket (Prince of Tennis)

Both brute strength users. Bobby Max would own him.

P.S. During these fights, both opponents would be able to see/hurt each other (because normally, humans or regular ninja wouldn't be able to see shinigami without a byakugan)